The Astarte Nunnery Ch. 08

Story Info
Hathor too has sex.
2.1k words
4.11
12k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
204 Followers

The next morning, John, Jane and Phryne got up; they offered John their milk, but he said, "Sorry, I'm not hungry. I'll drink just a few drops."

Jane, while giving him these drops, stroked his penis, but John said, "Sorry, Jane, I've worked too much tonight. You'd better focus on pleasing Phryne and today's nuns. Today it's Antonia Soro's and Tanya Gandhi's turn."

"You're right, John, but I can't begin the day without your help. What can I do for you?"

"Make love with Phryne. It may arouse me."

Jane accepted the suggestion, and Phryne sat behind her, pressing her 36E bust against Jane's back and rubbing her vulva against Jane's buttocks; Jane grabbed Phryne's hands and brought them to her breasts and nipples.

Phryne squeezed Jane's tits, so her nipples leaked some milk, and John was somewhat aroused. So he put his head between Jane's thighs, and Jane and Phryne bent backwards, thus allowing John to eat Jane's pussy.

As his tongue licked and stimulated Jane's labia, vaginal opening and clitoris, Jane said, "Threesome!"

John was somewhat drowsy, so Phryne had to grasp his now erect penis and pull it (and its master) to the bed. As she wanted to practice some more anal sex, she, John and Jane made up a triangle, in which John ate Jane's pussy, Jane kissed Phryne in the mouth, and John's penis sodomized Phryne.

As the bidirectional telepathic channel between Jane and Phryne was open, the women shared all stimulation they enjoyed, so Jane felt John's dick in her butt, and Phryne John's tongue in her cunt; and as the women expressed each other's breasts, they felt both her own hands and the ones of their girlfriend.

When the women were done, John changed partner: he ate Phryne's pussy and sodomized Jane (luckily, as Phryne was not a real woman but a shapeshifter, John's dick came out of her ass as clean as a whistle).

But John had not come yet -- so he took his dick out of Jane's ass (Jane too was a shapeshifter) and fucked Phryne, and then it was Jane's turn to get fucked.

"It's a pity you haven't come yet," Jane said, and John added, "And it's now time to receive the nuns. Don't worry, I'll come later."

The nuns Antonia and Tanya entered a few minutes later, when John, Jane and Phryne had tidied their apartment. Antonia was one of the best-titted woman in the nunnery (36H), and even a kiss of hers in the cheek always aroused John; Tanya was beautiful, but her bust was smaller (36D), and John didn't want her to be more than just a friend.

Jane told Phryne, "Help me put the large and small futons on the floor. I'll serve Antonia and Tanya on the large futon, while you and John can ... do whatever you like on the small one."

When they were done, Jane invited Antonia and Tanya to ride her thighs and suck her tits; as they did that, Phryne too felt the nuns' cunts on her legs, rubbing against her skin and muscles; then the nuns begun suckling Jane, and stimulating both women's nipples.

John understood what was going on, reclined Phryne, spread her legs open, briefly licked her pussy, and as he felt that she was ready (as the nuns were fondling Jane's cunt, and Phryne too was feeling their strokes), he penetrated her, kissed her in the mouth, fondled her tits while making love with her.

As Phryne felt the nuns sucking and fondling Jane, Jane felt John fucking and kissing Phryne, and got the best orgasm in her life -- but had John fucked her while the nuns were suckling Phryne, it would have been much better.

When the nuns were replete with Jane's milk (and were aroused by their rubbing their pussies against her thighs), they switched places, and Jane and Antonia sucked Tanya's tits, while fondling her cunt.

Such stimulation was much less effective for Phryne, but John thought that it was the right moment to assfuck Phryne. He told her to do down on her knees, and while he sodomized her he expressed her breasts and filled a salad bowl with her milk.

Tanya and Antonia noticed that Jane too was squirting milk from her tits, and stopped stimulating them; they put their fingers under her cunt, and tickled her clitoris, stimulating Phryne's genitalia too.

When Jane and Phryne came, Jane and the nuns switched places again, and John made love with Phryne while Jane and Tanya were sucking Antonia's big tits, to the enjoyment of everybody, as John too came.

Jane then said, "John, Hathor has just told me that she has to talk with you; in the meantime, Phryne can join us in another round of wild sex."

John went out and met Hathor in the garden; in the meantime, Phryne offered her left breast to Antonia, and Jane her right breast to Tanya -- they wanted to match the best-titted nun with the worst-titted shapeshifter, and viceversa; as Phryne and Jane were telepathically linked, Antonia was stimulating the left nipple of both, and Tanya the right one.

When Jane's and Phryne's breasts were emptied, the women made up a couple of 69, and the shapeshifters got double pleasure from that.

Than it was the nuns' turn to have their nipples sucked, and Jane and Phryne proposed a different kind of 69: Antonia and Tanya ate each other's pussies, while Jane and Phryne sucked first Antonia's nipples and then Tanya's -- the nun being suckled hugged the shapeshifters and fondled their breasts, while the other fondled their pussies.

In the meantime, Hathor was telling to John, "You should be proud of your wife -- she's bringing about the greatest change in our society since its establishment."

"When was it established?"

"About 6 billion earthly years ago. But I'd like to talk about this change, the introduction of orgasms among us."

"Are you ready for that?"

"Not quite ready. I see that Jane and Phryne are having a wonderful time, and that orgasms aren't as destructive as they often are in your society ..."

"Because sexual reproduction is our only way to escape mortality; as you're nearly immortal, orgasms are just a pleasure for you."

"Yes, but orgasms may create partiality, and we would like to know whether this side effect can be kept in check. We need a larger group of experimental subjects, who experience orgasms on Earth, so they may not affect our society at large until the experiment succeeds."

"You've told me that you were going to establish a 'test bed' and a company whose proceeds would support it."

"A company wouldn't be enough. We need a state."

"A state?"

"Yes, a state. An adequate 'test bed' should host one million conspecifics."

"One million?"

"Yes. How could we infiltrate one million conspecifics on Earth in a short time?"

"You could use the technique Jane used: she waited for a human female embryo to fail implantation in her mother's womb, replaced it, and pretended to be a normal embryo, foetus, baby, girl, woman ... in this way she got a human ancestry and a birth certificate."

"Yes, but such a technique would put one million conspecifics under the yoke of their pretended parents for about eighteen years after their birth, before they could meet each other and create a commune devoted to the enjoyment and study of orgasm.

A state could be established by you and Jane, and acknowledge as its citizen one million conspecifics, giving them human passports, without requiring birth certificates from them."

"How could we be supposed to establish a state?"

"You may have never known that, but each time Jane has an orgasm, she releases more energy than all the nuclear weapons on Earth have.

You're lucky that she has always released it in an uninhabited universe."

"What happens when she makes love with Phryne?"

"Their combined energies rival with the one of a supernova."

"What are you going to do with all that energy?"

"Nothing nasty to you. We would like to create an artificial island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean."

"Why?"

"Because newly emerged islands are the kingdom of whoever seizes them. So we'll have our state without stealing anyone's land."

"Will it be an ethnic state?"

"No. We'd like to inhabit it for just 99 years, and then turn it over to humans. Therefore, we'll welcome every human who wants to settle there.

He will enjoy basic human rights for the first five years, then he may apply for citizenship, and when we'll terminate the experiment and leave the island, all its human citizens will inherit it."

"Wonderful. I'm nearly aroused by such an outlook."

John was actually aroused, and Hathor's 8 breasts were a temptation he couldn't withstand; so he asked Hathor if he could have some milk from her, and she said, "Yes. As usual, you have to suck it from my vulva."

Hathor laid on the grass, opened her legs, and let John suckle milk from her private parts. But John didn't content with that: he also tried to rub his penis against the lawn.

Hathor stopped him, "John, if you spill your semen here, it may attract cockroaches and other pests. Please, don't do that!"

John replied, "I can't resist anymore, and my wife is still busy with the nuns. What should I do?"

Hathor mulled for a while, then answered, "I'll collect your semen. Stop sucking and start ... fucking."

John was befuddled, but accepted the proposal, inserted the penis in Hathor's vulva, took her maidenhead, fondled her 8 tits & teats, and throbbed for a whole morning within her vagina before he came.

He then tried to suckle Hathor's breasts, but he couldn't get any milk, and Hathor told him, "Sorry, John, their milk is reserved to the nuns."

John kept sucking anyway, while the other nuns, who had witnessed John's and Hathor's feat, crowded near them, cheered them, and Hathor told them, "Let's celebrate. You can drink your fill of milk -- I wish I could secrete wine!"

The nuns kneeled on Hathor, latched on her breasts (all but the two who were still busy with Jane and Phryne), and began suckling; in the meantime John got aroused again, and Hathor invited him to give an encore -- so the nuns had the rare experience of being nursed by a woman who was also being fucked.

As John was somewhat tardy in coming, Antonia and Tanya could get out of John's and Jane's house before the party was over, and they too got her fill of Hathor's milk. Jane and Phryne couldn't participate, but asked Hathor if she could grow another couple of tits to nourish them too next time.

Hathor declined, but, when John was done, asked him to name the new state.

"Why should I name it?"

"Because you're going to establish it, although with our technology."

"I'm not sure I can find a proper name for it."

Jane intervened, "John, you can. Please, do tell us."

John then said, "How about Tel Stav?"

"Tel Stav? Autumn Hill, in Hebrew? Why such a name?" Hathor asked.

"Theodor Herzl, the founder of Zionism, published in 1902 the novel 'Altneuland = Old New Land', in German, in which he depicted the future State of the Jews.

When it was translated into Hebrew, it was titled 'Tel Aviv = Spring Hill', after Ezekiel 3:15."

"And you would like the new state to renew Herzl's utopia. But why aren't you naming it 'Tel Qayitz = Summer Hill'?"

"Because this name has already been taken. There is in Britain a world-famous school named Summerhill, established in 1921 by the utopist Alexander S. Neill.

We aren't going to usurp this trademark, are we?"

"We aren't. So, Tel Stav is OK. Ah, a committee of experts in earthly culture is drafting a constitution for Tel Stav, and we'd like know your opinion."

"I'll read the draft this afternoon. I have something to do with my wife now."

John and Jane came home, and John, after sucking Jane's tits, and eating her pussy, made love with her with her breasts raised over his shoulders, and filling his ears with her milk while he was hugging and kissing her.

In the meantime, Phryne suggested Hathor to log into the channel between her and Jane, so she could share their orgasms; and as soon as Hathor did that, and the nuns flocked around her to suck their midday milk, Phryne asked if she could replace John, and drink his milk, as he was now elsewhere.

"Bad idea," Hathor answered, "We can have a 69 while the nuns are sucking as a piglets' litter. Hover your cunt over my mouth, please."

Phryne did that, then ate Hathor's pussy, and drank her milk at the same time.

Tarbut
Tarbut
204 Followers