The Athletic Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers

With increased vigor, she slid her hands inside the blouse and wrapped her fingers around both breasts. Linda felt the fingers press against her skin, squeezing around her breasts. Combined with the amazing sensation of the woman’s tongue on her nipple, she was starting to get exceedingly aroused.

Beth switched breasts. She tried to lift the blouse out of the jeans entirely. Before she succeeded, Linda completed the task for her. Beth’s hands roamed freely over Linda’s chest and stomach and sides and back. Everywhere she touched sent chills through the other woman.

Beth worked her hands up to Linda’s shoulders and pushed the blouse down her arms. She waited for Linda to balk. Instead, the blouse slid down the arms, over her hands and onto the couch. Beth pushed it onto the floor.

Gently, Beth pressed against Linda’s chest. Linda leaned back and placed her head on the arm of the couch. They looked at each other briefly. Not wanting to give her guest any time to reconsider, Beth placed herself between Linda’s outstretched legs and lay on top of her.

She placed her mouth around one of Linda’s breasts and frantically licked and sucked it. Linda felt it clear down to her vagina. A growing wetness confirmed her yearning for more.

Linda put her hand on the back of Beth’s head and pressed it down. No words could have pleased Beth as much. Linda was her’s.

After another minute of enjoying the soft flesh of Linda’s breast in her mouth, Beth lifted herself until she sat upright on her knees. Then she pulled off her t-shirt, revealing large, round breasts with light brown nipples. Beth ran her fingers over them before lowering herself again. The breasts hovered above Linda’s head momentarily. Before Linda could pull Beth toward her, she found one of the breasts touching her lips.

Eagerly, Linda accepted the nipple and surrounding breast into her mouth. One hand kneaded the breast as her tongue began lapping at the erect tip. Soon, her other hand found the second breast. She pulled them together and alternated licking and sucking on each one.

Beth allowed the woman’s mouth to assault her for a moment before sliding back. Slowly, she put her lips on Linda’s. A soft kiss followed. Then her tongue traced around Linda’s mouth. Instantly, their mouths were open and their tongues were exploring each other.

With their breasts tightly compressed together, the women kissed and hugged. Linda’s arms ran up and down Beth’s bare back. She felt the smooth ripple of muscles on Beth’s shoulders. Then, to her own surprise, she found her hands at the base of Beth’s back, sliding inside the woman’s jeans.

When she felt the top of a pair of panties, her hands stopped. What was she doing? Why did she want to feel the woman’s ass so badly? Why was the woman’s tongue making her entire body shake?

Beth slid farther down Linda’s body. Past her neck and breasts. Her tongue followed a path past her stomach to the top of her jeans. With great agility, Beth unbuttoned Linda’s jeans and pulled down the zipper. A pair of white panties appeared. Beth’s fingers traced around the top of them and then down the open zipper. Linda closed her eyes as the fingers moved down.

Beth reached behind her and felt for Linda’s feet. She held the ankles, then pulled off Linda’s shoes, letting them fall to the floor with a thud.

Her hands came forward again to grasp the top of Linda’s jeans. Little by little, she inched them lower until nothing but the white panties covered Linda’s hips and ass.

“Lift your legs,” Beth said softly.

Linda stretched her legs upward next to Beth. The jeans were pulled up and, when Linda bent her legs again at the knees, completely off. Naked now except for her cotton panties, Linda felt a shiver that was not caused entirely by the cool air.

Beth ran her hands up the outside of Linda’s thighs. The skin was warm and soft and smooth. She moved her fingers to the inside of the thighs. The legs were parted just enough for Beth to kneel between them. When her hands reached the bottom of the panties, they parted a bit more.

Using her palms, Beth felt the softness of the panties on Linda’s waist. She took a second before moving one hand back between the other woman’s legs. Beth felt the warmth emanating from Linda’s pussy immediately. A second later she felt the wetness. Her fingers pressed against it.

Linda sighed. Her eyes were closed; her mouth open as if searching again for a nipple to suck. The harder Beth pressed against her pussy the harder Linda forced herself onto Beth’s hand.

Finally, Beth took the top of the panties and pulled them down. A neatly shaven patch of light brown hair covered the area below Linda’s clit. Beth dragged the panties over the woman’s knees and ankles and feet. She let them fall to the floor along with the rest of Linda’s clothes.

Beth took a second to admire the nude body lying under her. Linda’s thighs were firm and inviting; her hips full; her breasts heaving with each rapid breath.

But her eyes came back to that patch of hair and the folds of skin leading from the clit to the vagina. Beth put her hands under Linda’s ass and leaned forward. Linda spread her legs without hesitation.

Beth began to lift Linda’s body to her face, but Linda needed no urging. Her hips rose voluntarily from the couch and gladly met her friend’s extended tongue. The instant they met, Linda flinched. Then the tongue slid up and contacted her swollen clit.

“Oh, God. Beth,” Linda managed to murmur.

Beth licked the clit with long, wet strokes. Harder and harder, until her lips closed around it.

“Ahhh, yes. Yes.”

Linda’s hands once again forced Beth’s head down onto her body. In return, Beth raised her arms and felt for the erect nipples of Linda’s breasts. The combined sensations hit Linda like lightning.

Beth squeezed the nipples tightly and sucked on the clit with greater passion. Her tongue flicked across it several times, resulting in a series of jerks from the woman under her. Beth massaged the ass in her hands, pulling it up at the same time.

Linda’s body began to quiver. She held her breath and felt the muscles in her legs tighten. An orgasm started deep inside the pit of her stomach and rushed through her cunt.

“God. Yes. Beth, I’m cumming. I’m cumming.”

She moaned loudly, arching her back off the couch. She fell back down as the first wave exploded. Then she was rising again. And again. She was trying to fuck Beth’s mouth. Frantically groaning with each thrust, she was lost in a series of non-stop orgasms.

Beth tried her best to hang on. She used to tongue to lap at whatever she could find. Sometimes she was at the entrance to Linda’s cunt, other times on the clit. When she could sustain a few seconds of action on the clit alone, Linda started a new orgasm. This went on for what seemed like an eternity.

In reality, Linda was lost in the midst of multiple orgasms over about ninety seconds—the best ninety seconds of her life.

“Stop. Beth, please. Stop,” Linda pleaded. She backed away from Beth’s probing tongue, despite the woman’s efforts to hold her in place.

Exhausted, Linda lay on the couch again, letting Beth rest her head on her breasts. Beth’s jeans felt strangely soft and warm against Linda’s bare legs. Soon, she would want the jeans off the woman. She knew it…and accepted it.

Rather than wait, Beth acted on her own. She rolled off the couch and stood, facing Linda. She kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned the jeans. Beth pushed the jeans down her hips until they fell to the floor. Without reaching down, she stepped out of them, never taking her eyes off Linda’s face. Next came the panties, a pair of small thongs that did little to hide her pussy.

Linda looked on with keen interest. Yes, she had seen the woman in the athletic club locker room. But, never like this. Never with the knowledge that the body would soon be her’s to play with.

Beth was naked. Her fingers traced the outline of her pussy, then her navel, and finally her breasts. When she moved back onto the couch and lingered over Linda’s body, it made Linda desperately lustful. Beth loved the flirting aspect of lovemaking, but tonight she was too horny to prolong it.

She scooted forward and placed her pussy directly over Linda’s face. Linda grabbed the woman’s ass and pulled the body closer. Within seconds, Linda’s tongue was working on the opening to Beth’s vagina. Sweet juices met her tongue and lips. Linda pushed her tongue inside the woman. A moan from above signaled approval.

“My clit, hon. Lick my clit,” Beth was saying.

Linda immediately obeyed. Beth played with her own nipples roughly as the tongue found her engorged clit. Linda sucked it with her lips and stroked it with her tongue. The few times she had taken her husband in her mouth were never as exhilarating as this. She didn’t want to stop.

Beth’s orgasm struck quickly and without warning. Suddenly, she was crying for Linda to lick her harder. Her moans grew more intense and Linda felt Beth’s juices flow off her tongue. Beth shrieked as another orgasm poured through her.

“Don’t stop. God, Linda, don’t stop.”

Linda wasn’t about to. Her mouth was everywhere on Beth’s pussy. She tasted the juice flowing from Beth’s cunt and spread it clear up to her clit. A few more muffled screams from Beth and the orgasms subsided.

Beth collapsed on top of Linda, rolling onto her side so her head rested on Linda’s shoulder. They held each other tightly and caught their breath.

“God, Linda. That was awesome,” Beth sighed.

“Thank you. You made me feel wonderful.” Linda stroked Beth’s fine blonde hair.

“I’ve wanted you since I first met you. I hope you aren’t mad at me,” Beth said.

“Mad? I loved it. I hope it wasn’t the last time.”

“You’re welcome any time.” Beth was tracing circles around Linda’s breasts.

They lay on the couch for the rest of the evening before Linda said she had to go. They dressed and kissed once more. It wouldn’t be the last time.

eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers
12