The Auction

Story Info
Her lover auctions her to strangers.
5.5k words
3.92
47.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She primped nervously in the mirror. It was the first night in weeks that they were going out to play, and everything needed to be perfect. She was wearing the dress that he had bought just for tonight. The snow-white, stretchy fabric clung tightly to the curves of her body. She gazed into the mirror, marveling in the way that it showed off her full round breasts, and the way that her hard, dark nipples showed clearly through the fabric. Turning slightly, she examined how smoothly it hung on the curve of her ass, just barely covering it. She wondered for an instant if her pussy lips would be visible if she bent over too quickly, and that brief thought sent a quiver through her body.

She regained her composure and returned to her preening. Her hair had to be perfect too, so she had spent an eternity twisting the dark, red-black strands into a single, long braid that cascaded down her back. The braid was secured at the end by a thin ribbon, tied tightly into a small bow that dangled precisely above the curve of her ass. She had paid extra attention to making sure the bow was secure, so that it wouldn't come loose no matter how hard it was pulled - no matter how hard he pulled. She tugged at it to make doubly sure, and pressure from that motion made the tingle return, this time to her pussy.

As she looked into the mirror she could see him approach her from behind. He too was dressed impeccably with his tall, slender body encased in a charcoal grey suit covering a fitted white shirt. The only color in either of their wardrobes was the thin red necktie, secured around his neck in a perfectly tied knot. She felt herself involuntarily sigh, as he wrapped his arms around her, crushing her large breasts and pulling her tightly to him. He kissed her neck gently, lovingly.

"You look exquisite," he whispered. "You are going to be my perfect little whore tonight."

His words were a pronouncement, a statement of fact that he didn't need to speak out loud. She was completely his, anytime and anywhere, but she also knew he wanted to hear her repeat it. She turned slowly to him, wrapping her arms tenderly around his neck.

"Of course. I am your whore," she said softly, "tonight, tomorrow ... forever."

Her luscious, pink lips found his, and the two of them became entwined in the most lovingly gentle kiss. She lost herself in the romance of the moment because she knew it would likely be the last gentle act of the evening. Inside her was a fire that was desperate to rip his clothes off right there and - but no, it wasn't time for that. She needed to be his perfect little whore tonight. She would be patient.

Before the evening could commence, her wardrobe needed one final touch. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a narrow strip of pure white leather. Her heartbeat quickened at the sight, and without hesitation she promptly turned away from him and lifted the braid of her hair to expose her bare neck. With practised hands, he placed the collar around her and tightened it with extreme care. When he had finished, both of their gazes returned to the mirror. The collar was beautiful, made of braided white leather that matched her white dress exactly, and it was studded with four sparkling diamonds. He made sure it was snug - tight enough that she would always feel it, but not so tight as to restrict her breathing, or to prevent his cock from sliding down her throat for that matter. In the front and back were platinum rings and her right hand instinctively wandered to touch the cool metal, playing with it, while her mind wondered when he would attach her leash.

"Come," he said.

She squirmed in the passenger seat of the car as they drove off in silence. The leather seat felt cool against her bare thighs as she longed to feel something warmer there. Her anticipation came to a halt after only a short drive as they pulled into the parking lot of one of their favorite restaurants. She was puzzled when he led her toward the door as she wasn't at all hungry, well not for what was on the menu here anyway.

She looked at him quizzically, but he just said "Come", and guided her inside.

They were quickly seated at a table that seemed much too public for anything naughty, at least that is, if they ever were to be allowed back. She continued to question him with her eyes, longing to know what he wanted her to do, but just like any other normal night out, the waiter came and took their order. There was nothing special going on here tonight. He sat silently, only speaking to order their usual entrees, accompanied by a favorite wine. During the salad course, she finally grabbed his hand and looked in his eyes searching for some signal.

"Relax," he said softly, "be patient and enjoy your meal."

Now she began to understand that he was just teasing her, tempting her. He was testing her resolve to make sure she would be whatever he wanted her to be tonight. Alright, she thought to herself, "I can wait. I can be patient."

Her resolve barely lasted until the main course arrived. She was dying for him to touch her, scold her, screw her, anything but this. So she quietly slid her chair closer to his and reached one hand under the table to brush his thigh, but he only pushed it away and continued eating. She tried again a few moments later, this time being bolder, trying to search for his cock, but he grabbed her wrist, twisted it hard, and pushed her hand back into her lap.

"No," he said, firmly but quietly, to not disturb the other diners around them.

She felt a mild shot of pain through her wrist as his touch left her, pain that was a small bittersweet relief. At least it was a something, some feeling that came from him. It was a gift from his touch, and that was enough to cause her wetness to flow. She needed him and craved him now more than before. Still somehow not believing he would tease her mercilessly with just dinner, she got up to go to the ladies room and begged him to come with her. She bent over, displaying her ample breasts to him and whispered in his ear all the filthiest things she would do to him in the ladies room, but he was completely unfazed.

"Hurry back, or your food will get cold," was all he said.

Dejected, she stormed to the restroom and slammed the door of the stall behind her. She reached down and felt her moistness, not believing how wet she was. A part of her was desperate to bring herself to orgasm right there, just to take help the edge off, but another part of her knew that she couldn't. He knew exactly what to do to her, exactly how to bring her anticipation to such a height before pushing her over the edge. She hoped that was what he was doing now - she prayed that was what he was doing now. She secretly lit a cigarette, but it didn't help either. So she summoned all her resolve and returned to the table, with the intention to be whatever he wanted. Her dinner remained untouched while she preferred to stare into his eyes, trying to decipher some secret code as to what would lie ahead. He ordered dessert. She hated him for that. She watched him slowly consume the creamy confection and dreamed that he was eating her instead, that his tongue was buried inside her. Her wetness ran out onto the chair. She waited.

It seemed like it was days, before he finally paid the check and they got up to leave. He took her by the arm and led her out to the car. She wanted him to take her right there in the parking lot, right there on the hood of the car. She reached up to kiss him, but he just said, "No, be a good girl".

That wasn't playing fair. She had always been his good girl. It made her feel complete that no matter what he made her do, no matter how dirty, at the end, he always called her his good little girl. It would have crushed her to not be good tonight, of all nights. She tried to smile at him, but inside she was holding back a tear. She hated him even more, but her needs outweighed the hate so she sank into the car and waited. They drove for a very long time. At times he reached over and stroked her hand, but that was just torture instead of compassion. She needed so much more. She bit her lip to distract herself from the ache in her pussy and curled up into a ball while her eyes gazed longingly at his face illuminated in the passing headlights.

"Please," at one point she felt herself say.

"Soon," he replied lovingly, and he stroked her hair gently.

She had closed her eyes to try to sleep, and didn't notice when they had finally stopped. The passenger door opened, and he reached in and lifted her from the seat, placing her gently onto her feet. She saw that they were now in the parking lot of what looked like a bar. It was somewhere she had never been, and from the seedy look of the surroundings, was probably somewhere she never would have gone on her own. Her ache was so great that she didn't trust herself to form words, so she just looked longingly into his eyes, and this time she saw something different then before. They were still gentle, but there was something devious in their depths now and her hope began to swell. That is when she heard the click. It was a sound she knew without question, one she had grown to love. It was the click of the leash being snapped onto her collar. Her heart began to pound, racing so fast she wondered how long it could sustain the rhythm. He yanked slightly at the chain, and then pulled her forward. She loved him.

Inside was a small, dingy tavern. The two of them were exceedingly overdressed for such a place, especially when compared to the 20 or 30 casually dressed patrons. There was a long wooden bar along one wall that spanned the length of the room. Tables were scattered around the rest with a minuscule area in the center of the room that might have been for dancing. It was dark, but in her gleaming white dress she shone throughout the room and she knew that every pair of eyes were on her as she trailed her lover across the floor. She reveled in the limelight.

He led her to the bar, and ordered 2 drinks from the barmaid, an older but still quite attractive woman. He lingered to chat and laugh with the stranger, and she felt that they were being entirely too friendly. She scowled at the woman and briefly contemplated lunging at her, before remembering that the leash held her firmly in place. She contented herself with the scowl and secretly hated the woman.

He pulled her further into the bar, finally arriving at a table in farthest, darkest corner. He took a seat, and pulling firmly on the leash, forced her down onto the dirty floor. She obeyed without question and instinctively curled up at his feet, wrapping her arms around his ankles. For the first time tonight she felt a little frightened, as he had never brought her anywhere like this before. Her thoughts raced, wondering what he would have her do here? Her heart was still pounding, but being at his feet with the collar caressing her neck made her feel protected in some strange way. She watched as the barmaid brought over the drinks. The maid placed his glass on the table, but hers was prepared in a small bowl and placed on the floor in front of her. She wondered how that bitch could have possibly known to bring hers in a bowl? She glanced up at her lover and considered for a brief moment whether they had ever fucked. She now officially despised the barmaid.

"Drink," he said to her in a firm voice as he pushed her head down into the bowl. "It will help you relax."

She did as he commanded, lapping up the clear alcohol from the bowl, relishing the burn in her throat. Before long, the barmaid brought another round, and she lapped it up too. It still burned the second time, but the heat of the alcohol did seem to calm her a bit. She curled back up to his ankles and waited. They sat watching the crowd for quite some time. The local men were guzzling their beers while a few tried to win the affections of the few women in the crowd. After a time the crowd gradually thinned as one by one customers paid their bills and left. It was getting near closing time now, and there were now only about a dozen men left in the bar. The calming effects of the alcohol were wearing off and her frustration was building again. She lifted up on all fours and began scratching at his leg, moving her hands upward, reaching for his cock. Like in the restaurant earlier, he grabbed her hand but this time he wrenched her arm behind her back, and pushed her to the floor.

"No!" he said, so loudly that everyone could hear. "No".

Pain went through her, but it was not from the physical treatment, rather from the pain of need. She was at her wits end. She needed to satisfy something primal, something filthy in her. Her thoughts were on nothing else right now but wanting, needing. She pouted, begging him with her eyes, and he sensed she was finally ready to do anything he would ask. He grabbed her long braided hair and pulled her up to him. He looked in her eyes, and they were red with longing. His eyes were hard and cold now, and all their gentleness was gone.

He asked her firmly, "Are you my whore tonight?"

"Yes." came her reply, in more of a grunt than a statement. His words combined with the steady pressure pulling on the back of her head had set her juices flowing again.

"Yes" she said again. "Yes, yes!"

He smiled a raw, devious smile and in one fluid movement, stood up and lifted her off the floor. He cradled her in his arms and strode across the room to the bar. Just before placing her down onto the surface of the bar he whispered in her ear.

"Just remember, your pussy belongs to me, and you only cum for me."

He stepped behind the bar, and said something else to the barmaid that incited a giggle. She scowled, secretly planning the barmaid's demise, but he pulled on her leash and motioned for her to crawl across the bar. There were a couple patrons seated there who were pleasantly surprised by the impromptu show and pulled their drinks aside so she could crawl past. She felt dirty, like a piece of meat on display, but she crawled forward as commanded. He stopped her somewhere near the center of the bar, and he began to speak to the crowd.

"Gentlemen, how are you all doing this evening?" he asked.

The only response was silence, as they all stared at her body displayed before them on the bar.

"I want to introduce you all to this fine young whore here," he called out. "I'll tell you that she is the finest cocksucker you have ever seen, in fact she is, without a doubt, the finest in the whole damn state!"

He turned to her, commanding, "show them that pretty mouth of yours," and then he pushed her around so she was facing the crowd. She loved it when he said she was the best cocksucker, because she was. She knew it. She could give blow jobs all night long and never tire. She loved the taste of cum and the right cock, hitting her throat just right, could even get her off. She looked out into the crowed, spied one particularly grimy-looking patron and opened her mouth slightly for him, licking her lips. She raised one finger to her mouth and sucked it in, advertising her skill. In the position she was in, her tits hung right in the face of one of the men at the bar. She looked down at him and instinctively pressed her tits into his face, knocking the baseball cap right off his head. Her momentary attempt at making her own fun ended when she felt a hard tug on her leash that pulled her back around to the side, and dutifully she started crawling back down to the end of the bar.

"I can see you gentlemen don't seem to believe how good a cocksucker she is," he continued. "Well I'll tell you what. $100. Anyone of you bring up a $100 and she will suck you off right here at the bar!"

She swallowed hard. Had she really heard him say that? Was he auctioning her off to the crowd? He had never done anything like that before, never asked for money. He'd given her to men and woman, watching as they had their way with her, but never this. The realization hit her that she literally was his whore tonight, and her juices ran down her leg and onto the bar. There was some muttering in the crowd, but no one took them up on the offer.

"Come on my dear, you have to sell it," he said to her as he smacked her ass and then dragged her forcefully back to the center of the bar. She slid across the smooth surface as he pulled on her leash. He turned her around, this time so her ass was facing the crowd, and he reached across and yanked her dress up over her ass, her dripping pussy there for everyone to see. Unexpectedly, she blushed, but also wondered if her juices made it glisten in the smoky light.

"Surely someone must have $100 for the chance to fuck the mouth of my horny little slut," he shouted. "Look how wet she is. Look how bad she wants it." When no one responded, he continued "OK, how about $80."

She now found herself the centerpiece of some bizarre reverse auction, and her lover, was the carnival barker selling her off to what now seemed like the lowest bidder.

"No?" he continued, "well then how about $60?"

She began to wonder if this was all a joke. Maybe this was just another tease to build up her anticipation for the real event. Maybe. Then she heard a voice in the crowd.

"I've got a $50," it called out.

Her heart stopped dead. She looked at her auctioneer's face, silently asking if he was really going to sell her to the crowd, but he was already busy clearing space at the bar for the man who had made the offer. The patron tossed the money onto the bar and stepped up a couple of seats away from where she was crouching.

"That's the spirit," her lover said. "Step right up and show her your cock."

Her head was spinning. She continued searching for some sign in her lover's face that this was just a test, but there was none. He barely looked at her as he dragged her by the leash down to the location right in front of the man who had paid the money. He grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around so she was facing the customer. She didn't want to look up to see the man's face and so instead looked down to see a small but semi-hard dick hanging just below her. She was scared, but at the same time, she knew she had never felt this aroused before. She wanted to be her lover's dirty, nasty slut, and now was the time to put up or shut up. She leaned forward to put her mouth on this strangers dick, but she couldn't reach. To her surprise she started pouting. She needed to reach it.

Her man knew what to do, and he pushed her down so her stomach was flat on the bar. He grabbed her by her now upturned calves and pushed forward. She slid until her boobs fell off the edge, fearing she would fall to the floor, but he held her firmly, and now her mouth was right in front of this strange new cock. Instinct took over from there and she spread her lips wide and swallowed it whole. Gasps came from several guys in the crowd, amazed at her skills. She was the show now, and the whore in her loved it. She wanted desperately to prove to him that she was the best little cocksucker, and so she clamped her mouth down and sucked as hard as she could. With her hands not needed to support her, she reached around and grabbed the man's ass through his jeans, and pulled him into her, forcing his small cock in and out of her wet mouth.

It didn't take long before she could hear his breathing quicken. He started to moan, and that only made her suck harder. In only a moment the quiet was broken by one loud grunt from the stranger, as his balls tightened, and he emptied them into her mouth. She held him in and swallowed all that she could, not wanting to let a single drop spill onto the grimy floor. Heat swept through her body and she was enjoying the feeling of this foreign dick twitching in her mouth when she was wrestled from her afterglow. Her man yanked her by her braid up to her knees on the bar. He pulled her head back so that everyone could see the few drops of cum still coating her lips. For the first time all night she truly smiled. It was a devious little smile, the smile of a whore doing just what a good whore needs to do.

12