The Auction

Story Info
Male slave is auctioned for a night.
6.9k words
4.48
59.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron sat in the cool room, his hands twisting together nervously. The room was dimly lit and a single candle was the only source of light. Aaron wondered as to what reason his Mistress had brought him to this place. He had arrived home from work earlier that evening to find her dressed and ready to go out.

"Shower and dress in the clothes that I have laid out on the bed." She told him. "Make sure that you look in the box first."

It was a special thing to receive a gift from his mistress, and Aaron raced to the bedroom. He found his clothes lying on the bed, along with a large black box. Aaron opened the box to find an outfit to be worn underneath his clothing. The ensemble consisted of a silver collar that was engraved with his Mistress and his names. The next piece looked like a pair of leather briefs. The briefs were strong but soft, with a black anal plug attached inside. The front of the briefs had a hole for his cock, with an adjustable silver ring to fit behind his balls. The waistband of the briefs was belted with a silver band that matched his new collar. At the bottom of the box was a card that read: 'a special set, to a slave who fills me with pride. - Mistress'

Aaron hurriedly showered and shaved, then began to dress. Aaron was delighted by the new under gear because it fit perfectly. He knew that his mistress must have designed the pieces herself, and had them custom made. The collar fit snugly, but not tight around his neck, and the briefs fit like a second skin. Even the plug was exactly the right size, being neither too large nor too small. The cockring was truly spectacular, as it fastened behind his balls, thrusting his member proudly forward.

Aaron finished dressing, and proudly waited for his Mistress by the front door. As usual, his Mistress did not tell him where they were going. She instructed him to drive to a part of town that he had not been before, and finally to stop in front of a large house.

A man around Aaron's age answered the door, and escorted them into the house. Once inside, his Mistress instructed Aaron to follow the man, and to do as he was told. Aaron was directed to a small room, and instructed to remove his outer garments and wait.

Aaron now found himself waiting anxiously for what was to take place. He could hear very little of what was happening outside of the room. The suspense was becoming intolerable, and then the door opened. A young woman, around twenty-five came into the room. She was dressed in a tight leather corset, with matching skirt and boots. Aaron would have mistaken her for a Domme, had she not been wearing a studded leather collar around her neck.

"Follow me." She instructed him.

Aaron quietly followed the red-haired woman down a series of hallways and stair. Aaron found himself led into another small room, and was again instructed to wait. He waited quietly, and watched another door in the room. He could hear voices on the other side of the door, but could not make out what was being said. He did not wait long before the door opened. Another young woman, dressed similarly as the first stepped in.

"It's time. Follow me." She told him.

Aaron stood to follow her, and she stopped him at the door. She placed a heavy leather blindfold over his eyes, cutting off his sight. The women took Aaron by the hand, and led him out of the door. He followed the woman until she pressed her hand to his chest, stopping him. Aaron strained his ears to listen, and could hear faint movement in the room. He heard another person move nearby, and then heard a throat clear.

"Now, this prime piece of real estate comes from a most gracious Mistress." A woman spoke. "He is trained in all forms of worship, and . . . hmm. He is quite skilled with his tongue, and has strong endurance."

Aaron flushed at what was being said about him. This seemed to be an auction of some sort. It was something that he had never considered his Mistress doing.

"He is well skilled in massage techniques as well as an excellent cook." The woman continued. "Well ladies, we seem to have an all-around package here." She said with interest.

"Now, he does look quite well behaved, and quite satisfying." She said, as Aaron felt his cock and balls being fondled by the woman next to him. His cock immediately swelled as the woman stroked his shaft.

"Quite impressive Slave Aaron. Your Mistress should be proud." The speaking woman called to him. "Now ladies, let us have a sample of his abilities." She said. "Lila, If You will."

Aaron felt the hand of the woman near him, who must be Lila, push him down gently on the shoulder. He took the command, and knelt down, keeping his head held high. Aaron heard the slight rustling of fabric, then felt a leg drape over his shoulder, and a very aroused slit pressed to his mouth. Aaron knew what was expected of him, and with his tongue, began to deftly explore the womanly flesh before him. His efforts were met with a sigh of approval from his partner as he slid his tongue between her wet lips.

Aaron could hear movement as he licked, and became aware of people around him. The mixed scents of perfume, as well as the increase of heat alerted him to the presence of many women. He could hear their hushed comments as they watched. Aaron almost lost his concentration when a hand grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. He continued to lick, extending his tongue so as not to lose contact with the increasingly wet slit he labored to please. Aaron continued to stab his tongue between Lila's lips, and then glide upward to run over her rock hard clit. He knew that she was on the verge of climaxing when he felt her hips rock, and her heel pressed hard into his back.

Aaron began to linger on her clit with each stroke. After a few more licks, she came, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm. When she calmed down, she pressed her soaked pussy to his mouth, and Aaron dutifully licked her clean. Once satisfied, Lila withdrew from Aaron, leaving him kneeling on the floor. He could feel the women leave from around him, then felt Lila's hand on his arm. She guided him to stand, then left him.

"Well now ladies, after a performance like that, what can I say?" The speaker said, resuming her pitch. "This happy slave, this man who knows his place is a bargain at any price!"

"One hundred!" came a voice from the room.

"Well I guess we will start the bidding at One hundred dollars!" the auctioneer said with an amused tone.

"Do I hear Two Hundred?" she yelled

"Two hundred!" called another voice.

"I've got two hundred. Do I hear three? Three hundred for an entire evening to use such a fine slave?"

Aaron was comforted to know that his time for being sold would only be an evening. He was both amazed and proud as the bidding prices escalated. Aaron was downright shocked when he was purchased for almost two thousand dollars. The voice of the woman who purchased him was smooth and silky, yet held a hint of youth. She sounded no older than his true Mistress.

Aaron found himself lead out of the room. The blindfold was still in place as he was lead back down the hallways and stair. He was finally stopped by his handler, and waited as she opened a door. Aaron was ushered into a room, and instructed to kneel on a small carpet.

"You will stay her until the Mistress comes." His handler ordered him.

Aaron waited for quite a while before he heard the door open, and could smell a hint of perfume.

"I am going to enjoy using you. Your display was quite impressive, but I plan on testing that stamina of yours." Said the woman with the silken voice

Aaron was glad when she removed the blindfold, and blinked his eyes to clear his vision. He was pleased as he finally viewed his temporary Mistress. She had long black hair that spilled over her shoulders, and seemed to be almost as tall as he. The woman was dressed in a black and blue leather dress. Her matching high-heeled shoes had straps that crisscrossed up her calves. She had a curvy figure, which was far from the thin waif models that society seemed to find pretty. Aaron was becoming aroused at the mere sight of her full hips and strong looking legs. This Mistress shared many of the qualities that he adored in his own Mistress. "My name is Mistress Dawn. Your Mistress has sold you to me until the stroke of six in the morning. Until that time, you will do whatever I tell you. I brook no insolence from a slave, and have full authority to punish you any way I see fit. Is that clear?" she said to him.

"Yes Mistress." He replied.

"Good. Now, climb onto the bed, and lay on your back." She instructed him.

Aaron immediately complied, and waited as she slowly walked to the bed. His Mistress lifted her dress, and he could see her perfectly shaved slit. She climbed onto the bed, and settled herself onto his face without ceremony. Aaron was trapped beneath her as she tossed her dress over his head. He was immersed in her powerful scent, and quickly began to lick her smooth slit. He settled into a slow rhythm, and let his Mistress use him like the slave he was. Aaron was in his place, and wanted to be nowhere else.

The pussy of his new mistress overcame Aaron. She was aroused, and her juices flowed heavily. This new mistress was very different from his. Aaron's' mistress enjoyed hovering over his mouth, making him reach out to her with his mouth. This mistress placed her full weight on Aaron's face, her sticky pussy grinding against his mouth. Aaron struggled to adapt, and finally found his rhythm. He drove his tongue into Mistress Dawn's pussy. Aaron strained to press deep into her, his tongue swiping her walls.

"That's it. Work that tongue." Mistress Dawn told him, while she swiveled her hips.

Aaron worked his mouth as he moved his tongue inside of her. His upper lip ground against her clit, making her squirm in delight. Aaron surrendered himself to the warmth a pressure of her body, his mind consumed with her pleasure. He strove hard to please her, and live up to his mistress' expectations. Mistress Dawns' climax came quickly, and Aaron's' mouth was flooded with her come. Aaron's' tongue ached as Mistress Dawn climaxed. She bucked hard against his face, almost crushing him. Mistress Dawn slowly calmed, but kept her perch as her pussy continued to ooze into Aaron's' mouth.

Mistress Dawn shifted her weight so that she could look at Aaron. "Very good slave. But it will take more than a pussy licking to impress me." She told him. "Your Mistress says that you're trained in many forms of worship. I hope you don't discredit her. Now, open your mouth."

Aaron opened his mouth slowly. He had served his mistress in this way often, but never another mistress.

"My slave, you don't seem too willing to serve me." She told him. "I would hope that you are willing, otherwise, I might be insulted."

Mistress Dawn tangled her fingers in Aaron's hair, and pulled slowly. "Do you want to serve me?" she asked while she pulled.

"Yes mistress. I want to serve you." He replied.

Mistress Dawn increased her pulling. Aaron winced as she began to pull the hair around his temples.

"I don't think you want to serve me." She told him again.

"Yes mistress, I want to serve you. I want to do anything that you wish Mistress." Aaron replied with genuine enthusiasm.

"Hmm . . . " was the only reply as she continued to pull, bringing tears to his eyes.

"Please mistress. Please let me worship you. I don't deserve the honor, but please may I serve you?" He asked through the pain.

"Very well slave. I am convinced of your sincerity." She told him with a wicked smile as she released his hair.

Aaron opened his mouth wide, and waited for her to release. His eyes were locked on her pussy. Her lips slowly parted, and a heavy stream gushed out.

"Mm . . . " Mistress Dawn hummed, as her piss splashed into Aaron's' mouth. She watched as he swallowed her golden nectar. Mistress Dawn let him savor a few spurts, the stopped.

"Now, I don't want you to swallow. I want to see my little toilet fills up with my piss." She commanded him.

Aaron kept his mouth open, and waited as she began to pee again. It was almost impossible to keep from swallowing in his position, but Aaron fought the urge to do so. His mouth was almost ready to overflow when she stopped.

"Very good. You do know your place. " She said, "Now you can swallow, but do it slowly. "

Aaron opened his throat slightly, and let her salty pee slowly drain down his throat. It struck him how much he was like a true toilet. His mouth was the bowl from which her pee slowly drained. "Good boy. I have more for you, but I'll save it until you're thirsty again. Would you like that?" she asked with a smile. "Yes Mistress. Your nectar is better than any other wine." He replied.

Mistress Dawn gave a slight chuckle, then lowered herself back to Aaron's' mouth. "Clean me up now." She commanded.

Aaron dutifully swabbed his tongue against her wet flesh, gathering the drops of moisture that clung to her. Once Aaron had licked her clean, Mistress Dawn dismounted his face.

"Ooh." She moaned as she stood up and stretched. "There should be a set of massage oils in the bathroom next door. Heat a bottle and bring it back."

Aaron found the set of oils in the medicine cabinet, and picked a bottle that would suit the evening. It was relaxing oil, made with coconut and fruit oils. Aaron filed the sink with hot water, and set the bottle of oil in it to warm. When he returned to the room with the oil, he found Mistress Dawn sitting on the bed.

"Undress me." She said to him as she stood up.

Aaron unzipped the back of her dress, and helped her to step out of it. Aaron then removed her bra and unfastened her garter belt from her stockings. Finally, Aaron asked her to sit so that he could remove her stockings and shoes. Mistress Dawn sat on the bed and watched as Aaron removed her shoes. He kissed each of her stocking clad feet as he did so, before removing her stockings.

"I hope your massage is as good as your tongue." Mistress Dawn told him as she stretched herself facedown on the bed.

Aaron climbed onto the bed and straddled Mistress Dawn's legs. He uncorked the bottle of massage oil, and began to pour it between her shoulders. The oil ran in a warm river down to the base of her spine, where it collected in a pool above at the curve of her ass. Aaron corked the bottle, and began to slowly work the oil into her skin. He worked every muscle slowly; making sure that every muscle was relaxed. Mistress Dawns' occasional moan of approval was all he needed to know that he was doing a good job. Aaron worked his way down her back, until he finally dismounted.

Aaron took the oil again. He poured a generous line of oil down each one of Mistress Dawn's legs. Aaron slid his hands up and down her legs, spreading the oil. He took turns in lifting each leg, stroking her calves, and kissing the warm soles of her feet. Aaron wiggled his slippery fingers between her toes, and smiled as Mistress Dawn squirmed from the pleasure. Mistress Dawn was sighing in contentment by the time Aaron had finished his massage. Her entire body was glowing from the oil and heat. Aaron left the bed, and knelt, waiting for her next instructions. He knelt for over an hour, as Mistress Dawn relaxed on the bed. She finally stirred, and drew herself up on her elbows, stretching like a cat.

"Oh . . . that was good." She said

Aaron stifled a smile. He had studied many books on massage, and even taken a few college classes on the subject.

"I need a shower to wash this oil off." She told him. "But I can't have you wearing your adornments in the water."

Mistress Dawn motioned for Aaron to stand. She studied his cock ring and briefs, then unfastened it. She began to pull his briefs down, and smiled as she saw the plug that he was wearing. Mistress Dawn jiggled the plug and giggled when Aaron groaned from the sensation. She finished pulling the plug out, as Aaron stepped out of his briefs. He shivered and almost lost his balance when Mistress Dawn slipped a finger into his primed ass.

"Your mistress stated that you were trained in penetration. She seems to have done an excellent job in conditioning." She said as she pushed another finger into his ass.

Mistress Dawn twisted her two fingers about, and then stretched them apart. After a few minutes, she removed her fingers, satisfied at what she found.

"Very well. I want my shower now. The nights not getting any younger." She said with a slap on Aaron's ass.

Aaron followed Mistress Dawn to the bathroom, and turned on the shower as she stood waiting. Mistress Dawn sat on the toilet and waited for Aaron to finish preparing the shower. Once a healthy cloud of steam was coming from the shower, Aaron turned for her instructions.

"The water is hot, but not too hot. It should feel good after the massage." Aaron explained.

"Very good, but the sound of water always makes me need to go. Would you like another drink?" Mistress Dawn asked.

"Yes Mistress, I am thirsty. It would be an honor." He replied.

Mistress Dawn moved herself forward on the seat, and then shifted her hips forward.

"Kneel in front of me, but not so close. I want to watch you drink." She commanded.

Aaron obediently knelt down on the floor. The room was quite large, and he had no trouble positioning himself on his hands and knees.

"Now be a good boy, and get it all." Mistress Dawn told him as she began to push.

Aaron watched in delight as her stomach flexed, and a golden stream burst from her pink slit. It was a strong stream, and Aaron immediately intercepted it with his mouth. He swallowed while keeping his mouth open, not wanting to spill a single drop of his Mistresses sweet wine.

"Don't lose any. You can come and get it like a good boy." Mistress Dawn told him as her stream began to weaken. Aaron did not need to be told twice, and he crawled forward, keeping her stream pouring into his mouth. He kept crawling, and kept drinking until his mouth pressed against her wet flesh, the last spurts of her pee sliding down his throat. Aaron then licked her clean, swiping away all traces of her nectar with his tongue.

"That was a good boy. You are such a wonderful plaything. " Mistress Dawn said with a giggle as she ran her hands through his hair. "Now, I want my shower."

The water was hot, and the room soon filled with fragrance of the massage oil as it washed from her body. "Ah . . . this is wonderful." Mistress Dawn exclaimed as she ran her hands down her body.

Aaron watched with growing arousal as Mistress Dawn rubbed her oily skin. His cock stood from him like a flagpole. Mistress Dawn laughed when she glanced out of the shower at Aaron.

"Do you find me interesting?" she teased him.

"Yes Mistress." He replied

"Well, none of that for you. You have yet to earn that right." She told him with a wag of her finger.

Aaron did a poor job of hiding his disappointment, and only caused Mistress Dawn to laugh even harder.

"Oh don't worry. You're going to get release if you're good." She teased. " Now, You may come in and bathe me."

Aaron stepped into the shower, and retrieved a bar of soap. He lathered his hands, and reached out for Mistress Dawns back.

"No. Lather your chest and cock first." She instructed Aaron.

Aaron did not understand why he was to wash himself first, but obeyed her. He worked up a rich lather, and the front of his body was soon covered with thick foam. He was surprised when Mistress Dawn backed into him, his cock pressed tightly against her ass.

"Now, You can wash my breasts and stomach with your hands. You are going to have to move your body to wash my back." She told him.

Aaron reached around and began to spread the soapy lather over her breasts. Moving his body to wash her was difficult. He had never been one for such gyrations, and the movements came awkwardly. Aaron was very aware of his hard cock pressing between him and his Mistress. Mistress Dawn was aware of his cock as well. She reached back, and grasped it firmly, guiding it between her legs.

12