The Audit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

Maris cupped his balls in her free hand and rolled them together like marbles. Craig clenched his teeth together and spread his legs a little wider. When she got going, she tended to be a little rough with his equipment. He didn't want to stop her, though, because he was afraid to dampen her enthusiasm.

She had her other hand around the middle of his cock, squeezing tight and pumping hard like she was trying to get oil out of a well. The way the muscles of her neck strained and the veins stuck out when she worked her hand back and forth so fast over the end of his cock, he was sure she was going to choke herself on it before she made him cum.

In the back of his mind, Craig heard the chime of the bell out in the shop when a customer came in, but he just hoped that Tina didn't need help again. At the moment he had no desire to interrupt Maris a second time.

The only thing that was going to stop her was when he came in her mouth. But did he want to cum in her mouth? If he did, she would expect him to cum inside her a second time when they had sex. Later, though, Jackie would expect him to cum for her if they had sex after dinner, which he was sure was what she wanted.

Could he cum three times in one day? There was a time when he could jerk himself off four or five times a day, but he wasn't a teenager any more. It was getting harder and harder to satisfy more than one woman in a day.

Maris' lips were clamped around his cock and they felt fantastic, practically drawing the cum right out of him. He hated to stop her now, when he was so close to filling her mouth, but he took her hands and pulled her to her feet. The end of his cock came out of her mouth with a pop.

"Craig? What's wrong?" she said.

A glob of saliva fell from the end of his cock and landed on her right boob.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong," he said.

She stood in front of him like a goddess sculpted from stone. Her nipples were wonderfully hard and stood out at the ends of her breasts. He reached for her panties and pulled them down her legs.

"Are you sure? You never stop me when I'm sucking your dick. Am I losing my touch?" Maris said.

She put one hand on his shoulder and lifted each foot out of her panties. She bent down, picked them up, and put them on the chair. She opened her purse and pulled out a condom with the letters XL on the black packet.

Craig chuckled. "No, not at all. You're awesome, just like always."

She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"That's good. I'd hate to think I was losing my touch," she said. Her hand slipped down over her smooth, flat belly to the curly hairs on her pubic mound. Her middle finger slipped between her pussy lips. "God, I'm so wet. I don't think I've been this wet since the night I lost my cherry."

"I bet that was a good night," Craig said.

He held his hand out. She slipped her hand into his, marking his palm with the juice from her pussy. He pulled her toward him. She only took two steps, but her big boobs jiggled and swayed like a pair of big, round balloons.

"It was a great night. I was really scared, but I picked the right man to pop my cherry."

She rolled the condom over Craig's cock and straddled his legs and put both hands on his shoulders. His cock slapped against her belly, leaving a wet smear on her own saliva all the way up to her boobs.

"How old were you?" Craig said.

He put his hands on her hips and pulled her a bit closer, rubbing his dick on her belly.

"I was eighteen," Maris said.

Holding his shoulder, Maris lifted one foot and put it on his desk. She reached down for his cock and rubbed it against her wet pussy.

"How old was the boy?" Craig said, and put his hands around her boobs. His thumbs rubbed the tips of her nipples. Maris licked her lips.

"Oh, he wasn't a boy. He was my best friend's father," she said.

"What? No. This gets weirder and weirder," Craig said.

"But it's all true, I swear to God," Mari said, and made a cross over her heart and held up two fingers.

She lined up the head of his cock with her wet opening, lowered herself a bit, and it pierced the lips of her pussy. Craig closed his eyes and groaned. Maris leaned forward, pressing her chest against his chest, breathing hard in his ear and rocking her hips up and down.

"So, let me get this straight. Your best friend's father molested you?" he said.

"Oh come on, Craig. He didn't molest me. I seduced the poor guy."

"But you were only eighteen. He molested you," Craig said.

Maris leaned back. Her hair hung over her eyes and her lips were curled up in a thin smile.

"I'd hardly think so. By the time I was eighteen, these were already a D cup. Do you think any grown man could resist me?"

"I don't know," Greg said, shaking his head.

He lifted her off of his cock and turned her around so she was facing the door. She bent at the waist and reached between her legs to spread her pussy lips apart.

"I practically threw myself at the poor man," Maris said.

Craig lined up the end of his cock with her spread pussy lips. She sucked in a sharp breath, and when she leaned back and his cock sunk slowly into her, she moaned from all the way down to her feet.

"That just seems so bizarre. A young girl having sex with a grown man," Craig said.

He had his hands on her ass, rocking her back and forth on his cock. She was bent forward with her hands on her knees, arching her back in and out.

"Tell me, Craig. What would you do if you were alone with an eighteen year old girl with a body like mine and she pulled her shirt up and begged you to fuck her? Would you say no to that?" Maris said.

"I don't know what I'd do," Craig said.

But when he closed his eyes, he had a different answer. In his mind he saw himself fucking another girl. It wasn't an eighteen year old girl, but it was Tina, and she was bent over the counter next to the cash register, moaning and groaning and holding on to the opposite edge of the counter with both hands. Her jeans were around her ankles and he was behind her, driving his huge cock into her tiny, delicate pussy and holding the pale, round cheeks of her ass. The whole time, a line of people was waiting for them to finish so they could take their orders. Craig grinned. That was the kind of special you wouldn't find on the menu.

The chirp of a cell phone snapped him out of his daydream. His eyes popped open and he looked around, as if he couldn't remember how he got there. Maris looked back at him over her shoulder and swiped her hair out of her eyes.

"That's my phone, honey. It's in my purse," she said in a low voice.

Craig reached for her purse and handed it to her. She straightened herself and leaned back against him, which caused her to settle a little more firmly on his cock. With a sigh, she paused a moment and took her phone out of her purse, glanced at the display, and pushed a button.

"Hey baby ... Yeah. I'm awesome today," she said, and glanced at Craig over her shoulder with a flash of a smile.

He slid his hands from her hips up around to her front and cupped her boobs. He found her nipples and pinched them between his thumbs and forefingers. Maris giggled into the phone and wiggled her ass, grinding herself on his cock. He had to squeeze his lips together to hold back a moan.

"Yeah ... I know. I'm awesome every day ... No, I'm with a client, going over his taxes. Same old boring stuff," Maris said, but she reached down with her other hand and ran her nails along the shaft of Craig's cock where it was stuck deep in her pussy. "What are we having? Mmm. Sounds delicious ... I can't wait ... See you at six, baby."

She pushed a button on the phone and paused a moment, then put the phone back in her purse and handed it to Craig.

"That was my boyfriend. He's making lasagna for dinner. It's his mother's old recipe," she said.

Craig nodded and dropped the purse on the desk. She was rolling her hips forward and back, and side to side.

"He's so sweet, and a good cook. I don't have the heart to tell him I can't stand lasagna," she said.

With his hands on her hips and his cock still deep inside her, Craig shuffled them both around in a circle until they were facing the desk, and he pushed on her lower back to bend her over it.

"What are you going to do?" he said.

"I just don't know, Craig. I do know one thing, though."

"What's that?"

"One day he's going to make some woman a great husband."

"You should tell him that. Now, do me a favor," Craig said, and squeezed the cheeks of her ass in both hands.

"What's that?" Maris said, and looked back at him over her shoulder through the hair that hung over her eyes.

"Hold on tight because we're going to do this for real now."

Maris giggled and brushed her hair out of her eyes. She had a big smile, showing her bright, white teeth, and she was slowly rocking her ass back and forth on his cock.

"I'll do the best I can," she said.

Craig grinned and nodded. Her best was very good. He couldn't ask for anything more.

He started slow, holding her ass and pushing in and out with his hips. He was breathing hard, and Maris was moaning.

"Oh yes. Oh yeah," she said again and again in a soft voice.

He pulled his cock back, almost all the way out, and pushed it back in again until the head bumped up against her cervix, deep in her belly, and she flinched. That was deep enough, and he didn't want to force it any deeper. Most women could take only about half of his cock, if they could take it at all.

Maris was special, though. She could take almost all of his cock, with only a couple of inches left out in the cold. Ten inches was a lot for any woman to take. One time he told himself that if he ever met a woman who could take all ten inches of his cock, he would marry her that day.

Craig pumped his hips a little harder and a little faster. Maris was moaning a little louder, and gave a sharp yelp every time the head of his cock bottomed out. She liked it rough. He had fucked her like this a few times and she always came back for more.

Her pussy was deliciously tight, and warm and wet. The harder he fucked her, the tighter she got.

"Oh God. Oh God, yes. I'm cumming," she said in a weak, breathless voice.

The desk was banging against the wall, and she was moaning louder. If there was anyone in the shop just down the short hallway, there was no way they could be mistaken about what was happening in the office.

She was getting a bit loud. Craig reached up and put a hand over her mouth to try to keep her voice down. He couldn't blame her, though. She always got loud when he fucked her, and she blamed his cock. He knew what she meant, but still, it felt good for his ego.

Maris was cumming. Her body jerked and twitched in his hands, and her loud, deep moans became high-pitched squeals of delight. He loved how this strong, beautiful woman turned into a quivering mass of luscious, soft flesh when he had his cock inside her and made her cum. He started to cum, too, grunting and thrusting with his hips, making his cock go way too deep. Beneath him, Maris shuddered. Was she the one he should consider marrying?

She finished her orgasm before he finished his. He had a hand on the small of her back, not to hold her down while he came, but to hold himself up when his knees felt like they were going to give out. Her moans faded, but she was still twitching. It must have been a really good orgasm for her. It was definitely a good orgasm for him. His cock still spasmed inside her, spilling the last drops of his cum into the condom.

"Wow. That was awesome," Craig said, and wiped the sweat from his forehead with his hand.

Maris just moaned, a long, low moan like the purr of a kitten. Craig leaned back, withdrawing his cock slowly from her pussy. She groaned as it came out, as if it felt as good coming out as it did going in. Or maybe it hurt as much coming out as it did going in.

His cock fell free of her pussy. The condom was still intact, and the last couple of inches of the condom at the tip was full of his cum, filled out like a small water balloon. His eyebrows went up. Even he was surprised. It looked like a cup of cum. How did Maris manage to get that much out of him?

She turned around and sat on the edge of his desk. Her hair was a tangled mess and she brushed it out of her face with her hand. Her eyes were sleepy, as if getting fucked by him wore her out. But when she looked down at his cock, her puffy eyes got wide.

"Oh my God, Craig. Look at all that cum," she said.

"I know," he said, and started to take the condom off.

Maris reached down and cupped the end of his cock in her palm, letting the swollen end of the condom dangle in the air.

"Where did it come from?" she said, and carefully worked the condom off of his cock.

"I don't know. I've never seen it like that."

Maris held the condom up, tapping the bloated end, full of white cum, with her finger.

"That's so amazing. I wonder how many babies you could make with this," she said.

Craig reached for his jeans and pulled them up.

"You're probably glad I didn't leave all of that inside you," he said.

"I guess so. I still want it anyway."

Holding the tip between her thumb and forefinger, Maris tilted the condom up, opened her mouth wide, and poured his cum out the open end onto her tongue. Craig's mouth fell open. His eyes bulged out of his head.

"What are you doing?" he said.

The last couple of drops of cum landed on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed, and giggled. Her cheeks were bright red.

"That was the first time I ever did that," she said, and giggled again and wiped up the last drop that spilled on her chin. She licked it off her finger. "God, Craig. I love the taste of your cum."

She hooked her arm around his neck and kissed him, plunging her tongue into his mouth. His back stiffened. It wasn't the first time he had tasted his own cum. Several times since he was younger there had been girls who gave him a blowjob and kissed him afterward. So what was different about this time? Was it because the thought of marrying Maris had crossed his mind?

She looked into his eyes, smiling.

"Next time you want to cum that much you can cum inside me," she said.

Craig leaned against the door, watching her dress.

"I guess I'll try to save it up for you," he said.

Maris pulled her panties up tight to her crotch and tucked her big boobs into her bra. Watching a woman undress could be very sexy, but he always believed that watching a woman get dressed was sexier because her motions were practical and straight forward, not dressed up like a sexy dance.

"Craig, I'll always drink your cum," Maris said and kissed him again.

He was sad to see her go. They returned to the shop fully dressed again, as if nothing had happened. He took the papers she had brought and shook her hand, and watched her walk across the parking lot to her car. She had a great ass and he liked the way it jiggled and shook when she walked. Already, he missed fucking that ass.

Tina was behind the counter, looking at him, and she had a smirk on her face.

"What's the look for?" he said.

"You know," Tina said.

Craig just smiled and nodded, but didn't look at her. He was pretty sure he did know, but he was not sure he wanted to have that discussion with her, at least not while she was only nineteen and still his employee.

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers
12