The Audition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzArrian
OzArrian
250 Followers

"Is that okay Mr Stern?" Norma turned so she could look into her new boss's eyes. Though they were grey and slightly filmy from age she could see the spark of lust there too. She decided that this was as far as it should go for now. Okay, so she wasn't a total innocent and she knew by now that Fred Stern wasn't just a powerful studio exec, he was also a plain and simple dirty old man. If things got too out of hand she was sure she could resist. All she needed now was that contract, and then the script.

"Would you like to read some lines for me Norma?"

"Sure." Norma shifted again in Stern's lap and this time the cleft of her ass cheeks 'accidentally' caught his covered erection, eliciting a groan of pleasure from Fred's lips. "Sorry Mr Stern, I had to move then. Didn't mean to do that."

"That's fine girlie. Here's the script," at which point the Panogram head gave his newest potential signing the loose leaf papers of the movie he'd referred her to just a moment ago. "You'll find the first lines for Betty on page, um I think they're on page 22."

Scrabbling through the typed papers Norma tried to find the section with her first real lines of movie dialogue. The print wasn't too clear and the paper quality was ordinary, with dog ears and rips through several pages. Obviously Stern and the other staff at Panogram had been reading and re-reading this script. Then she located the right section, opening the document to what she thought was page 22. Instead she found a $100 bill. Pulling it out she waved it in front of Stern, surprised at her find.

"What's this Mr Stern?" Before she closed her mouth she realised that she sounded like she was a dumb klutz.

"Oh that? That's your first payment. Now you're going to be on my books here at Panogram I like to give a little signing bonus." There was a look in Stern's eyes that was both concealing and expressive. Norma was aware of the position she was in and decided to ask one more question.

"But I haven't signed a contract? I haven't really earned this kind of money..not now not ever!" Norma paused and looked back at the passive face of the older man. "Am I really going to be paid to act in your movies Mr Stern?"

"Of course...as well as for other services."

Without warning the chubby older man reached around Norma's torso, attempting to grope her bra-covered tits. The money and the script fluttered to the ground as the almost naked 20 year old woman struggled with her new boss's advances.

"Please Mr Stern, don't do that. Stop it" His right hand curled around her right breast and he gave it a solid squeeze, causing Norma to lose her breath and a little dignity. "I don't want that sir...please, let me go."

"You wanna earn that $100, become a star, get to be a movie actress, well you gotta play by the studio rules." Fred continued to cop a feel of the young woman's tit, mauling her with a ferocity that was surprising for such a man of his age.

"Oh Mr Stern!" Norma exclaimed, her mind a tumult of conflicting ideas. She hated having the old balding man who must have been in his sixties at least trying to force himself on her. But the money, the offer to become an honest to god film actress, the potential to free herself of her deadbeat husband and the life she'd lived till now...

"Come on honey, show me those gorgeous melons you're hiding."

The crass request from Mr Stern was enough to make her draw back and try to push away from his lap. However he moved with her, tangling his arms around her torso, continuing to man handle her bra-covered boobs. With a few squeaks and yelps of protest young Norma tried to stand up but the studio head was able to keep her pinned in his lap. With an almighty effort he tore at Norma's bra, breaking the back catch and immediately a deliciously shaped, heavy teat came loose. It's coral red nipple exposed for him to tweak with a gleeful grab, with the auditioning turning distinctly carnal.

"Mmmm, you have the best looking tits I've ever seen Norma!" Stern smiled broadly and continued to molest the young woman. Norma looked around. She saw the money on the floor, the scattered sheets of dialogue from what she thought was going to be her first film, the locked heavy doors that she'd walked through willingly, and the lewdly grinning face of the studio head who was trying to rape her as the price for her fame. It was almost all too much.

"P-p-p-p-please Mr Stern," Norma sighed in a stuttering, breathy voice "don't hurt me? P-p-p-promise me that, and I'll do what I gotta."

"That's my little Oscar winner!" Stern growled as he tugged the remaining fabric away from Norma's breasts. She was topless, clad only in her panties perched in the lap of a dirty old man who wanted to ravish her. The man was willing to give her money and fame so long as she spread her legs. Norma was unwilling but deep down understood giving in was her best option when it came to becoming a filmstar. As she lowered in her head in submission the sexually charged studio chief clamped his slobbering mouth over her neck, starting to give her a hickey like she'd never had before. His right hand continued to play with her exposed tits, fumbling and massaging them with unrestrained pleasure. Meanwhile with his left hand he began to insinuate an exploratory finger down between the elastic that held up Norma's panties and the flat pale flesh of Norma's lower tummy. The erection that was irritating underneath Norma was now stabbing with small vigorous shoves as Fred Stern started to dry hump the starlet through his trousers.

"Oh my...Mr Stern...I don't like being touched there." Norma's left hand swung down to clamp over the studio chief's invading fingers, trying to prise away his digits. Her face blushed a soft red hue which almost matched the rouge on her cheeks. The Yiddish film producer failed to relent, and inexorably his hand slid underneath the material of Norma's underwear.

"I do hope this is an act kid," Stern muttered with a growl, "because I ain't gonna let you get a single goddam second of screen time in my studio unless I can at least touch that hot little cooze." As he burrowed into her panties Norma kept trying to hold the studio chief's fingers back, but he wasn't going to be deterred (plus Norma was in no way strong enough to keep his hand at bay whilst stopping Stern from mauling other parts of her near naked body). With a satisfied grunt from him and a yelp of panicked surprise from her Stern's fat middle finger bumped against the upper folds of her labia.

"NO! OH PLEASSSSE...MR STERN!"

The starlet literally shot out of Stern's lap as he brought his finger against her vulva, the exposed material of her knickers bulging obscenely as if she had a snake crawling underneath between her legs. Norma's shrill breathless yell was loud, and for a second the older man was concerned about whether his minion Miss Sneevely would hear the pretty young woman he was groping. But with a sly grin and a slow curving of his invasive finger Stern kept up the molestation, deciding this experience was worth the possibility of being caught. And anyway, the frump outside was under no illusions she'd lose her mediocre pay packet and be out on the street if she annoyed the boss.

As she was being poked and prodded by the dirty old man Norma started to feel a burning shame, and yet there was that same strong voice in her head that had brought her to Panogram studios in the first place. "You want to be a star Norma," it exhorted, "do what you have to do, just be sure to make it big." Conflicted and confused, her stockinged legs caught between trying to lock closed and remaining spread for the man who could give her the big break, Norma's hand over Stern's relaxed and then left his gnarled knuckles.

"That's much better hon," soothed Stern "let old man Freddie Stern show you a good time, and who knows," he paused, leaning back into her neck to kiss her hungrily on the nape of her neck "you might just enjoy these 'contract negotiations' more than you expected."

"I don't know Mr Stern. I mean...I'm married and...and..." Norma sighed and shuddered when Stern started to stroke her clitoral hood, nestled as it was between her pussy flaps and covered with her soft amber pubic hair.

"Shush Norma, shush. Relax and let your producer get you into the right mood for your new role."

"Just be careful, and gentle please Mr Stern," came Norma's resigned reply. "This better be all, right?"

"Yeah, um sure...this is all toots." Stern mumbled back, busily working away at the still hidden privates of the 20 year old starlet. From many a year and many a coerced actress Fred Stern had learnt that trying to give his auditioning talent their own (if brief) moment of pleasure increased his own chances of bedding and humping the object of his lust. Sure, he liked the resistance, the pleading, the begging of his unwilling lovers caught between wanting stardom and wanting to keep their panties on, but in the end the call of the silver screen, the promise of big bucks and perhaps a knicker-soaking orgasm usually broke down the walls.

Norma released a hesitant sigh and tried to submit more freely, if not willingly. There was an inkling of pleasure building ever so slightly in her body as Fred Stern stroked and massaged her clit. Her dumb husband had a very basic attitude to sex and he'd never take a minute to try and give her any similar attention. Forgetting for a second or so the invidious position she found herself in, possibly even trying to get into 'the role', Norma wanted to put aside those cruel unsatisfying moments with her previous lovers. Jim was all screwing and dirty talk; on their wedding night he spent no time kissing or holding his bride. Instead all he did was throw Norma on her back, yank up her wedding dress (cheap, but still important to the young Norma), rip her panties and buried his cock into her dry pussy. Before she could even get into any mood for love making she'd been fucked by her randy husband with a thick gooey wad of his cum shot off inside her. Two minutes or so was all it took and it wasn't what she'd hoped for. In turn that was the pattern of their sex life, and part of the reason for her wanting a divorce.

All the while the Yiddish studio head was rubbing and stroking his delicious young talent's vulva. Running his middle and index finger up and down the fleshy furrow he made sure to use his free hand to grapple Norma's exposed breast. A past master of doing more than one thing at once he was also nibbling the beautiful young woman's earlobes. Fred Stern was a connoisseur of earlobes, ever since he'd been given the chance for a teenaged fumble with the daughter of Mr and Mrs Pishkin, his neighbours back on the lower east side when he was all of 13. She was 18 and thought it'd be fun to give little Freddie a chance to learn about the birds and bees first hand. It didn't go much further, but since that fateful day Stern was a man who loved women, loved tasting them, smelling their aroma, caressing their skin, devouring them with his eyes. Here he was over half a century later and one of the best looking shiksas he'd ever laid hands on was letting him tweak her clit, cup her boobs. Thank goodness he went into the film business Stern marvelled to himself.

In the semi-opulent office no words were spoken now, as Norma let her employer, the man who was going to get her into movies, do more and more to her. Still nestled in his lap, facing partly away from his wrinkled face and cigar-heavy breath, Norma sensed that the fingers up between her pussy lips were going deeper, probing harder. It was a little painful but at the same time she could feel a warming in her belly, a growing dampness start to seep. Stern on the other hand was focused on moving his fingers at just the right angle, in just the right rhythm, at just the right depth. His aching prick was lodged fast against the shapely ass of Norma Dougherty. The cotton panties were still a barrier there, and his own trouser fly hadn't been undone yet. However there was a sensational feeling of arousal as with her squirming and wriggling, bringing his covered cock again and again into the pliant softness of her butt crack.

"Am...am I doing good Mr Stern?" Norma broke the silence as she turned her head back slightly over her shoulder. "You like this Mr Stern? Enough to give me what you said?"

"Maybe." "Oh...but you said..."

Norma stopped complaining and had to gulp back a startled yelp when she felt the old man's middle and index finger actually enter her pussy to what she guessed was the second knuckle. The manner in which she was being played with and the curvature of Stern's wrist meant she was being stimulated from inside the first half or so of her cunt, right over her clit and the lightly curled mound of her mons veneris. It was breath taking, literally. Gulping in as much air as she could Norma also felt her body ache and twitch, not just in shock but without a doubt in pleasure too.

"See Mrs Dougherty," Fred cooed into her left ear, using Norma's married name with the calculated purpose of making Norma feel subdued to his power, "I told you when Frederick Stern can show you the ins," at which point he drilled further up into her cunt "and outs", drawing back with a slickly wet finger "of the movie business I was going to deliver. Question is sweet stuff," (again Fred paused, his digits twirling and digging into Norma's twat) "will you 'deliver' the performance I want?"

"Um, do you mean acting or...ahhhhhh, perhaps in here...now?"

"Why now kiddo." Fred pushed up into Norma's butt cheeks as he continued to diddle her clit, making the rubbery little button slicker and damper. "Hope you like the taste of a New York Jewish cock my dear, because I think you need to show me your ability to mouth your lines." It was a corny line sure, but Fred wasn't one of the clever pinko scriptwriters who'd win Oscars for Jack Warner or Louis B that horse loving sumbitch. He was a horny old studio boss who wanted his dick sucked by the hottest piece of tail to have ever graced his casting couch.

"You want me to deliver lines here right now Mr Stern? I...ohhh, migod...um, don't understand." Her confused answer was muddled even more by the growing spasms beginning to grow inside her pussy. Norma then tried to keep back the shudders of pleasure that were making her insides melt and her breath catch. For a perverted old bastard the studio head she was letting finger fuck her knew how to make her feel good. Norma was still nervous, upset, shocked by what she had to undergo to get what she wanted. However the experience wasn't 100% negative, and as the fumbling fingers of Fred Stern kept teasing her clitty and spreading her labia wide she Norma was able to somehow connect the more sensual pleasures with the thoughts in her head about becoming a film star.

"No you meschugge gal, I want you to hop off my lap, turn round and take my stiff old prick between those perfect lips of yours." As he corrected Norma's misinterpretation he pushed forward with his whole body, removing his hands from her crotch and tits, making the young wife fall forward a little. Her dishevelled clothing and the flush of her skin reflected the more physical aspects of Norma's 'audition'. And the 'audition' was a long way from finishing.

As she stood there, her ample boobs exposed and her panties yanked to the side so that a few curls of her moist pubes were cooled by the air, Norma was momentarily dumbfounded. In a past she'd tried to put way behind her there had been an incident where one of her foster parent's sons had made the then underage Norma do things with her mouth. It made her feel almost physically sick recalling that time, and it was almost more than she could bear to ponder what Fred Stern wanted. However that insistent inner voice called her to quell her doubts, do as she was told, and then she'd be on that first rung up the ladder to movie stardom.

"Now I'd like you to pop down on your knees Norma dear while you let your new boss get himself into a more appropriate state of dress." Fred reached out with one hand, grabbing the glass where the last dregs of his gin and tonic still sat. The other hand reached for his trouser fly, so that whilst he drained the last of his drink he expertly released each button. Norma did as she was told even though she twisted her face into a grimace and a tear or two formed in her eyes. Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea was just about the entire story of her life, but this time Norma could see that being trapped now might lead to an escape from her humdrum life.

Draining his glass Fred surveyed the scene as he undid the last few buttons which kept his trousers done up. The starlet on her stockinged knees in front of him was not altogether happy at the prospect of giving Stern a head job, however this wasn't really his concern. Pulling his thick, rock hard cock out from his boxers Fred made great show of exposing the circumcised glans and then the remaining 7 inches or so of his cock to Norma.

"You ever given a man like me oral honey?"

"Um, I'd rather not say Mr Stern."

"Now, now Norma," reproved Fred as he shuffled over to his almost-signed latest star, "you can tell me everything my dear. As long as you are on the books of Panogram Studios and starring in my productions you can always count on good old Fred Stern to keep your secrets. And.." at which point Stern drew his pants belt buckle aside so that his trousers could fall free round his ankles "I'm goddam certain you know how to keep our secrets from now on too. Right sweetie?" With his aching erection throbbing bare inches from her face it was the supreme act on Norma's behalf to just nod a sighing "yes" whilst Stern reached out with his hands to take her by the hair, guiding her pretty head forwards.

When the purplish head of Stern's prick touched Norma's lips she started back slightly, and then opened her mouth with reluctance and resignation. The old man's fingers insinuated themselves amongst the blond strands of her hair, playing with the curls and at the same time impelling Norma's head towards his groin. The starlet's mouth was being stuffed slowly with his phallus and Norma accepted every inch with a guttural gurgle that gave Fred no end of pleasure. It also helped that as he looked down he could see her lipstick marking his shaft, and her nose was gradually being buried in the copper-like stands of his own pubes. Lazily he reached down to fondle her exposed right tit, and as he did this Norma looked up into his eyes with a hazy mix of sadness and hope.

With a grunt of satisfaction Fred stuck his dick balls deep inside Norma's warm mouth. "Oh fuck sweetheart, that feels so fine. Simply goddam amazing." All the blond 20 year old could do was gag a little, trying not to choke whilst she endeavoured to make her boss happy. "I just love the way pretty young things like you hanker so bad for being stars, and I love it even more when every single one of you go down on old Fred Stern's prick like you were working on an all day sucker." As he spoke Fred began a staccato rhythm of pelvic thrusts, jamming his penis into Norma's mouth. Involuntarily she spluttered a little on his drawback, and when Fred withdrew most of his manhood there was a slimy covering on the shaft of saliva, lipstick and perhaps a little pre-cum.

"Kiss it baby. Go on, it ain't gonna bite ya."

Pulling out entirely Fred took his erection in his left hand and grzed it against Norma's lips. With the greatest of effort she feigned a wry smile of pleasure then planted a butterfly kiss on Stern's engorged glans.

"Again Norma...do it again."

She did as she was asked, and gave another light kiss on his prick.

"Now lick down the shaft. Slowly."

Norma continued as she was bidden, running her tongue over the bumps and veins of the studio chief's hard on. Her eyes were damp with barely formed tears, her panties were moist from Stern's previous mauling of her pussy. The stubby nicotine stained fingers of Stern's right hand were busy tweaking and teasing her left nipple, whilst his right hand in a mockery of tenderness cupped her cheek.

OzArrian
OzArrian
250 Followers