The Audition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,686 Followers

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned and thrust with each spurt, burying my dick into her and filling her up. I must have done that 10 times, but the last 5 there was no spunk left, just the desire to keep thrusting and feeling that tight ring squeeze my dick.

Finally, I collapsed onto her back, pushing us both flat on the bed. I was laying on her and we were both breathing hard. She turned so she could see part of my face. "That was wonderful. I hope Gwen appreciates you."

"She does." I whispered. My dick was slowly shrinking and suddenly it popped out of her ass. "Ohhhh." It felt so sensitive coming out of her ass.

"Oh, god, I think you filled me up. Get up and let me go to the bathroom."

I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes. It was very good. I just wondered if it would affect my ability to have sex with Gwen. I didn't want to have this sudden image of her mother's ass as I filled it with cum.

I heard the toilet flush and heard Ann pad back into the room. I then felt something warm and wet and opened my eyes. Ann was cleaning up my dick with a warm washcloth. When she finished she put it back in the sink and came back to lie down next to me. She looked directly at me when she spoke. "Thank you for doing this. I know it was for the money, but I really did enjoy it."

"Me, too, Ann. I hope we can get past this. I still love your daughter."

Ann smiled. "Of course. Listen. If you want to lie to Gwen, just tell her that we talked, but couldn't bring ourselves to have sex. It may make it easier for her if she doesn't think about you having sex with her mother."

I thought about that. "Maybe, but I don't want to lie to her. Besides, she will know what I tell the lawyer."

"I understand," was all she said as she continued to stare at me. "Are you going to go back now so that we can act like we didn't do it or that it wasn't fun?"

I looked at her. She was still very beautiful. "So it was fun?"

She grinned. "You know it was. I loved it. I haven't had sex since Don got sick." She looked at me with doe eyes. "Unless you need to confirm that we have fulfilled the requirement."

Oh, fuck! She wanted me to fuck her again! "No, I think I should get back."

"Okay. Thanks, lover."

I looked at her. "Please don't call me that. It's not right."

She looked away. "Sorry." She looked back and patted me on the arm. "You go and tell Gwen whatever you want. Just as long as you tell the truth to Don's lawyer."

"Okay. I'm going to go."

I got up and quickly dressed and as I left I looked over at Mrs. Thurman. She flashed me a fleshy tit. Fuck!

I got back to Gwen's room and she was asleep -- or so I thought. When I got into bed she turned to me and I could make out her eyes in the dark. She was staring at me. "Is everything okay?"

I turned to her. "Yeah, everything's fine. Your mother and I talked and talked and we realized we couldn't do it. I'm going to have to lie to the lawyer, but I would rather do that than hurt you."

She stared at me. "Thank you. I love you." She snuggled up to me and relaxed.

I stared at the ceiling. Shit! I had lied to her about this. If it ever came out she would go ballistic. I couldn't take it back now and she would feel like I was hiding something if she found out after believing that nothing happened. I really was in a fix now. I would just have to deal with it and live with it the rest of my life, because I didn't want to let this beauty go. But I also had two more women to go, her sisters. This was going to be an interesting but stressful weekend.

to be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,686 Followers
12