The Author Pt. 07

Story Info
New Beginnings.
9.1k words
4.62
21k
4

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7: New Beginnings

The following is a continuing work of fiction, any resemblance to any person or place, living or dead, real or imagined, is purely unintentional.

*

Waking to the light of day Jennifer found that she and Bill were in bed together, and Monica wasn't there. Jennifer's morning fog let her know that Monica wasn't there, but not what was going on, or where she was. Each night for the last three, she had slept in a different room. It was really starting to disorient her. Jennifer climbed out of bed and looked around for her clothing. The pile on the floor was a confused mass, but she managed to find her dress, one shoe, and her thong. There was a second thong there, probably Monica's, or so she hoped.

Sliding the dress over herself, she left the room for the restroom. She bumped into a nude Monica in the hallway, apparently on her way back to the bedroom. "Hey Monica." Jennifer greeted.

Monica smiled and pulled Jennifer close and kissed her a passionate good morning. Breaking the kiss and looking into Jennifer's eyes said "Good morning lover."

Jennifer smiled in return and felt her nipples tighten. Monica looked so good in the nude. "I have to use the bathroom, Bill's still asleep."

"Go, I'll wake him, I want to get to breakfast." Monica said.

Jennifer hurried to the bathroom and when she came out went back to the bedroom. Monica was in her dress, and wearing both shoes. Monica held up one of Jennifer's shoes.

"Thanks, I have the other over here." Jennifer said.

Monica leaned over and said "Did you enjoy your weekend?"

Jennifer looked at Monica and said "Yeah, I did. I kind of like you being in Statesboro this year."

"Yeah, we're going to have to talk about that, but first breakfast, I'm starving." Monica said.

"Where's Bill?" Jennifer asked.

"In the bathroom, I think he can find the dining room and join us, in the meantime, let's go eat. Worst case scenario is he spanks us again." Monica said with a wicked smile.

Jennifer followed and walked to the main house. There were a few people in the main room where the dancing had been going on, all nude, all obviously still sleeping off their sexual activity of the night before. Jennifer glanced around, but made a point of not seeing anything while striving not to step on or wake one of the exhausted orgy participants.

Jennifer loaded her tray up with food, like Monica, she was starving. She had just sat down when Bill walked in and smiling waved at them. He hit the buffet line and joined them at the table. "Couldn't wait huh?"

"Bill, I drug her away, I was starving." Monica said.

"It's OK, I figured this is where you two had run off to." Bill said with a shrug. "Good morning by the way."

They ate in silence and as they sipped coffee Monica said, "Bill, I'd like to drive Jennifer to Statesboro. I'll have to run by my house in Atlanta, but I would like to spend some time talking to Jennifer, if it's OK with you both."

"OK, but don't you work this week?" Bill asked.

"No, we're on break this week, I don't work until next week." Monica said.

"Jennifer, any objection to this?" Bill asked.

"No sir, I would like to spend some time with Monica." Jennifer asked.

After breakfast they all retired to get cleaned up, and Jennifer dressed in her new shorts and loose fitting cotton shirt. They were comfortable and almost felt like a Nun's habit after a weekend of skimpy outfits.

"Go on with Monica, I'll take care of your luggage, and Jen, remember that I love you." Bill said.

"Of course, I love you too Bill." Jennifer said.

Jennifer went to the lobby and then the office counter. She saw Monica waiting, and turned in her collar. It had been with her all weekend, and now suddenly she felt strange taking it off.

They walked to the parking area, and Monica put her luggage in the trunk of her Toyota Camry. Monica started the car and drove to the gate, where they reclaimed their ID's and cell phones. Turning left, Monica drove away from the ranch.

"Jennifer, you know how I feel about you, and I wanted to make sure you don't have a problem with that, no morning regrets." Monica began.

"I don't, and I feel like I should, but I don't." Jennifer said.

"OK, good, because I had an idea last night as we were with Bill, and it stuck with me while I was dreaming and I woke to it. Now, I want to know how you feel about it. Honestly feel about it, not think, before I do anything else." Monica said.

"OK, what is this idea of yours?" Jennifer asked.

"I want us both to be collared by Bill, and I want us both to have the same master, always together, the three of us." Monica said.

Jennifer gaped at Monica, and after a moment said "Wait, aren't you with Leo?"

"Last year, I would have said I loved him, six months ago, I would have said I liked him. Now, it's like we go through the motions, and last week he suggested we start playing with others, since we're growing apart." Monica said. "I was planning on getting used to being a solo player this weekend, and then you and Bill jumped into my heart."

"Monica, I'm sorry your having some problems with Leo, I don't know you well enough to say this, but are you sure you aren't grabbing someone handy to keep from being alone?" Jennifer asked softly as Monica got on the highway towards Atlanta.

"Jen, last weekend I looked for Bill hoping to talk to him, and see what he thought. He was my first Dom here, and has offered great advice over the years. When I saw you, a rush ran through me. Friday night, I wanted to send him from the room and take over your pleasure myself. If I hadn't left the room Friday night, I would have sucked your tits right there. I wanted to be naked next to you, holding you. I was still trying to keep some distance Saturday, knowing I would be in the same town with you in the future." Monica said. "I feel like a teenager in love, and when I got my tail on Saturday at the track, all I could think of was Bill mounting me while I licked your clit Jen."

"I don't know what to say Monica, this is all so new, and happening so fast, I haven't had time to get my feet under me yet." Jennifer said softly. "I'm scared Monica, what if I wake up and this isn't for me?"

Monica pulled over to the shoulder of the highway and turned to Jennifer. Leaning in, she brushed her lips to Jennifer's. Jennifer pursed her lips out gently, then a little harder. Then Jennifer's tongue entered Monica's mouth as her hand gripped her head. They embraced and Monica asked "How do you feel now Jennifer?"

"I think I'm in love with two people, a man and a woman. I may be going insane, but I'm happy I guess." Jennifer said slowly, obviously searching her feelings. "I guess that's why I wasn't mad Friday night."

Monica pulled back into traffic and soon they were at her apartment in Atlanta outside the college. After throwing a few cloths in an overnight bag, they headed south again for Macon. Arriving in Statesboro, chatting the whole way, they now felt more comfortable with each other, having told life stories on the road. They both expected Bill to accept the offer as they arrived at his house. After all, what man would argue with the idea of two beautiful women who wanted to offer their minds, bodies, souls, and hearts to him and each other.

"I wonder if Bill will be happy to break us in tonight?" Monica asked. "I'm looking forward to spending more time with you and him."

Jennifer laughed and said "Me too, and with luck this discussion won't take too long."

Monica stopped suddenly and waved Jennifer over glancing quickly around and at the windows. "I have a wicked idea. Since what we want is for him to be our Master, let's show him."

"What? Oh, I did that Thursday, when I came here after Beth and my Mom." Jennifer said with sudden understanding.

"We sneak in, get naked, and go to him and bow right?" Monica said. "He can't help but understand, and see the advantages."

Nodding and holding her finger to her lips Jennifer stepped to the door, opening it slowly peeking around. She didn't see Bill, but could hear him in the office, there was the sound of fingers on a keyboard. They quickly undressed and then held hands. Monica nodded once to Jennifer and they walked down the hall into the office.

Looking up from his typing Bill's jaw dropped and his eyes opened wide with shock. He watched the women walk towards the desk and then stop facing him. They both knelt in the ready position, hands on their thighs, knees spread about a foot apart, and they knelt there looking down submissively.

Taking a moment to compose himself he rose and walked around to the front of the desk and leaned back on it. Then he got the second surprise. Both women bowed, and placed their heads on his shoes, Jennifer on his right shoe, and Monica on his left.

Bill watched this for a moment and then said "Recover, and explain."

The women simultaneously recovered to the ready position, and then Monica began. "Sir, we've been talking, and find our mutual attraction for not only one another, but you, leads us to believe we would be happy with you, together."

"We believe we should be collared, and owned by our Master, you Sir." Jennifer said.

Taking a moment to inhale the suddenly thin air Bill composed his reply. "I notice that you bring this to me as a fait accompli. Nothing for me to do is there, no discussion needed. I just need to step into the spot you have designed for me, is that it?"

"Sir, we believe you would be satisfied with our proposal." Jennifer said.

"We long to call you Master." Monica finished.

Bill looked from one to the other. "If I agree, it's with certain conditions. First rule, no resentful feelings, no jealousy. If you feel it coming on, talk it out, get over it." Bill said sternly. "Second rule, as of this moment, no masturbation, you must have another bring your orgasm on, that means Jennifer, Monica or I can make you come, but you can't on your own understand?"

"Yes Sir" Jennifer said.

"Monica, the same goes for you, that body belongs to me now, Jennifer or I can bring you to an orgasm, but not on your own understand?" Bill asked as sternly.

"Yes Sir." Monica answered.

"Finally, I expect instant obedience. If I give an order, you either obey, or safe word, there is no other option." Bill said.

"Yes sir" Both women answered.

"Jennifer, your first assignment for the morning is to find a Winnebago we can rent, I will not allow my slave to go and compete without the rest of her family present." Bill said.

"I'll start the search first thing sir." Jennifer said.

"Monica, you said you intended to fly to New York, I'm going to assume you have tickets already, leaving out of Atlanta right?"

"Yes Sir, I do have round trip tickets already." Monica replied.

"You need to decide if you wish to travel with Jennifer and I, or if you wish to fly. I personally hate to fly, and would avoid it if I could. However, you have the tickets, and have the choice to make. In the future, I'll help you make such decisions." Bill said.

"Yes Sir." Monica said.

Bill turned and walked to the back of the office and said, "Monica, we have something else to discuss, how will Leo react to this. He has been involved with you for some time now."

"Sir, if I may, Leo has been dissatisfied with the Domination scene for some time now. He has told me of his fondness for bondage, but not the domination." Monica said.

"So you believe you are in effect finding a Master, and freeing someone else to follow their dreams?" Bill asked.

"Sir, I've found a Master, one who will see to my total needs as a Submissive. I've found two people who I love, and that is all I could ever want." Monica answered.

Bill was silent for some time and said "There is so much to discuss, so much to consider ladies. Living arrangements, where and how will we live? Do you both wish to stay here?"

There was a moment while the girls considered this then Jennifer spoke. "Sir, I have an apartment and as has been pointed out, it's tiny. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy with any living arrangements you may suggest."

Monica answered. "I live in an apartment now, I had considered buying a house with some savings, a down payment anyway. I could easily continue saving and put my furniture into storage sir."

"Looks like I'm going to need a larger bed." Bill said softly. "Come with me both of you."

They retired to the living room, where the girls got dressed at Bill's direction. "I would love to play, but before we do, we need to hash out all the details. I don't want any surprises or regrets when we start this. I don't want it to end with animosity, I want open eyes going in, and living in this house."

They talked all afternoon, and touched on every subject that any of them could think of. By the time they went to make dinner, the conversation was over and it was time to consider the implications of what they were all about to go into. Bigamy was a crime, and it would have to be understood that marriage was impossible, Bill would not choose one over the other.

After dinner, they all cleaned up and they all went to the living room to watch TV. Well to look at TV and think about it. Jennifer sat next to Monica, and wondered about so many things. She found her hand holding Monica's and realized it had felt completely normal, like it belonged there, like it was meant to be there.

Jennifer looked from her hand to Monica, who was looking at her. They locked eyes, and after a time just nodded at the same moment. They hadn't spoken, but had reached an agreement. They could live with this, they needed to live like this. No words were needed to agree to everything. To agree to live together with Bill, as his slaves.

Bill was watching the girls, not the television, and nodded slightly himself. "Get your luggage, there is a guest room upstairs with two closets, you'll find it on the right side top of the stairs."

The girls moved, they had instructions to carry out, and each of them had searched deep and found an intense desire to serve, to serve Bill at least.

They took their things to the room indicated Bill was waiting. "If you feel stressed, you will retire to this room. This is your safe room girls. If you are in this room, it's as if you just gave me the safe word, and you need time to arrange your minds."

"Yes sir." They replied in unison.

"I'll be getting a bigger bed for my room, a king sized or better, with room for all of us to sleep." Bill continued. "I also haven't decided on wardrobe in the house. I would certainly enjoy seeing you all nude all the time, however that seems a little unnecessary to me."

The girls smiled at that.

"For now, go downstairs, the proper attire for the basement is nude." Bill told them. "When I get to the basement, I expect you two to be ready to accept whatever I choose to give. That includes pain as well as pleasure."

Both women moved quickly down the stairs hoping for the pleasure. They arrived at the door to the basement and Jennifer ducked into the library to grab the book and the key. Showing it to Monica, she opened the door and went down to the basement. Flipping the lights on Jennifer moved to where she had been undressed and showed Monica around quickly, while taking her own clothing off. In a minute, both women were nude and kneeling facing the stairwell waiting for Bill to arrive.

Monica took the time to look around while kneeling and waiting. She saw the usual assortment of bindings, whips, floggers, and paddles. She had seen nipple chains and clamps, ropes, and dildo's arranged on a shelf. No strap on Dildo's though, of course, Bill wouldn't need a strap on, but Jennifer and she might. Monica smiled thinking of that image.

Jennifer was waiting and watching her friend look around. Apparently she hadn't ever been here before. When Monica smiled Jennifer wondered and finally asked "What?"

"I didn't see any strap on toys, I think we, that is to say you and I, could use some." Monica said.

Jennifer blushed and smiled herself. They then heard the sounds of footsteps on the stairs, and knew it was time to get serious about their fun.

Bill appeared looking stern and glanced at the two women as he walked to the bindings. He pulled two sets from the shelf and then to the girls said "Stand."

As she stood Bill took each of their wrists and bound them in black leather, buckling the leather bands on. Then he did the same to the ankles of each of the women in turn.

"Monica, by the chains, Jennifer, you will assist me, and learn more about the submissive lifestyle." Bill Commanded.

Bill connected the bindings to the quick releases and then explained how they worked to Monica, who seemed impressed by the simplicity of the quick releases. In a minute, Monica was spread eagle from the chains which hung from the ceiling and were attached to the floor.

Bill then told Jennifer to blindfold Monica, and then to gag her. As Jennifer put the red ball gag in to Monica's mouth, she smiled knowing the pleasure that Monica would be subjected to soon.

Bill started to warm her up and to Jennifer he pointed to nipple clamps resting on the shelf. Monica took them and began to lick and suckle on Monica's nipples. Monica's dark nipples grew erect quickly, and Jennifer put the clamps on them. Monica gasped as the first one took hold, and then whimpered as the second one was attached. Jennifer saw Monica breath in an effort to relax into the pain. Bill stepped up the swinging of the horse hair whip he was wielding. Jennifer could hear the stinging contact the whip made as it now became more painful.

Monica's breathing became regular, and she moaned more. Bill pointed to a mink glove, and Jennifer understood, having had it done to her, she grabbed it and Bill pointed at an 8 inch vibrator. It had a hummingbird which was apparently for the clitoral stimulation. Jennifer saw Bill wave her over and Bill explained in whispers what he wanted done. Jennifer nodded and moved to comply.

Kneeling before Monica, she found that her cunt was already wet. In fact, it was leaking fluids down Monica's legs. Jennifer wanted to lick and taste that sweet nectar once again, but had instructions. She began to rub Monica's legs with the mink glove while turning the vibrator on low. She rubbed Monica's slit with the vibrator, and slowly inserted it into her dripping love hole. Monica moaned and ground her hips, trying to get more stimulation. Jennifer looked at Bill and he shook his head, no more just yet. Make her hot, make her suffer with desire.

For the next 20 minutes, Jennifer rubbed Monica's belly and ass, her thighs and breasts with the mink glove while gently rubbing her labia and occasionally inserting the vibrator into Monica's love hole. Monica was now panting, and obviously desperate for relief. Jennifer saw motion from Bill, and looking up saw him gave a signal.

Pushing another button on the base of the vibrator, small pearl like beads began to rotate and Jennifer inserted the vibrator until the spinners were inside Monica. Monica moaned again and then made a sound like a dog begging. Jennifer removed the spinners, leaving only the tip of the vibrator inside. Bill was watching, and Jennifer had to admit that this was fun, knowing the torment that Monica was in, her entire being focused on her sex.

Monica was desperate, she was ready to agree to anything just to come. Bill stepped forward and removed the gag. Monica worked her jaw for a moment and then started speaking. "Please let me come, oh God Sir, I'll be good, let me come, please I need it so much, please make me come sir."

Bill nodded to Jennifer and Jennifer activated the vibrating hummingbird portion and then inserted the dildo into Monica until the hummer hit the clit. Monica moaned and then cried out in pleasure as Jennifer stepped all the different stimulators up to max power. The spinners rotated fast as the vibrator hummed loudly.