The Awakening

Story Info
Older woman discovers there is more to life than marriage
4k words
3.97
70.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

Beverley relaxed on a sun-bed in the beautiful secluded garden and reflected on her behaviour of the previous evening. She was finding it difficult to connect herself with the woman she had been yesterday. At forty-five years of age she had been married to husband Graham for twenty-three years. With both their children were away at university they were experiencing a degree of freedom they hadn't known for years. Last night something had changed and she knew she would never be the same again.

It had been her husband's idea but she blushed to recall how eagerly she had embraced it. Today, drowsing in the warm sunlit garden, she understood that it had been a catalyst for change and that there was more to life than being a housewife and mother. How had it come about?

Graham's best friend John had turned up out of the blue and they had enjoyed a relaxed convivial evening chatting and drinking. After a lull in the conversation John smiled amiably across at Beverley sitting alone on the couch.

'Nice dress, is it new?'

'No I've had it a month or two, its one of Graham's favourites.'

Beverley crossed her legs revealing a glimpse of elegant limbs clad in black fishnet stockings.

'Yes it is rather nice; it's the sort of dress I wish she'd had before we were married' Graham said 'it's got no fastenings it just wraps around and ties.'

'That sounds very interesting.' John smiled.

'Go on Beverley show John how easily it unfastens.'

Almost without thinking, Beverley stood up and unfastened the waist tie allowing the dress to spill open. Both men were treated to a brief glimpse of her stockings, suspenders and matching orange underwear before she quickly covered herself up again. Beverley experienced an unexpected frisson of excitement; she had enjoyed flashing her underwear at John.

As was usual with John he had made no firm arrangements for overnight accommodation so they offered to put him up on the studio couch in the lounge. Just before midnight they all retired to bed. Alone in their bedroom, Beverley and Graham began to undress. As she sat at her dressing table in her underwear Graham was suddenly struck by how very attractive she still was; long legs, an hourglass figure, large firm breasts like melons and natural blonde hair. Beverley noticed him looking at her.

'What?'

By now Graham was naked with an erection. Beverley smiled.

'What brought that on?'

'You flashing your underwear for John, it made me feel incredibly horny.

Graham came and stood behind her before reaching round to unclip her front fastening bra. He began to gently squeeze her breasts; she could feel his erection against her back.

'It's a bit late Graham and you've got an early start in the morning.'

Graham bent forward and kissed her neck

'You enjoyed flashing your underwear at John didn't you? Sexy bitch!'

Beverley smiled. 'Yes it was fun wasn't it? I think John spent the rest of the evening trying to mentally recreate the image of me in my underwear.'

She was aware that Graham rather enjoyed showing her off to other men. The previous summer he had taken her to a nudist beach on the Isle-of-Wight and had got a huge buzz from watching the men on the beach discretely ogling her.

'Surely a grown man doesn't get excited by a three second glimpse of my underwear.'

'Well I've been married to you for over twenty years and it excited me', Graham replied

Graham pulled Beverley to her feet and slid one hand into her knickers while fondling her breasts with his other hand.

'Actually do you know what I'd really like to do right now?' Beverley sensed the urgency and sexual tension in his voice as he began to probe her vagina with his fingers.

'It really is late Graham and....

'What I'd really like to do' Graham persisted, 'is watch John fucking you.'

Beverley froze momentarily; she could scarcely believe that her husband had made such an outrageous proposal. She struggled in vain to free herself from Graham's tight grasp. His voice became a hoarse urgent whisper as he continued to probe her vagina with his fingers, trying to judge the degree of her sexual arousal. He knew that if he persisted she would loose control, she always did.

'I want to watch John fucking you', he insisted, 'and them I'm going to fuck you myself.'

Beverley writhed in his tight grasp as her vagina flooded with sexual juices. Now she was in the throes of the same lustful passion that was driving her husband. They rocked back and forth, both now totally absorbed in their urgent sexual dialogue.

'Will you do it?' Graham hissed urgently. 'Will you?'

'Yes', she murmured finally, 'yes alright, if you want me to.'

Graham released her from his tight grasp and they moved apart. Instinctively Beverley hitched up her knickers. Graham stared at her intently with dark lustful eyes.

'God, you're wonderful, you brazen fucking whore!'

Graham's language always became obscene when he was sexually aroused. Beverley was used to it and didn't normally respond; but tonight she did.

'So how much are you going to charge John for fucking your whore?'

The question was left unanswered as Graham reached for his dressing gown. His urgent passion had receded somewhat as he contemplated the logistics of the coming events.

'I'll go and have a word with John, come down when you are ready.' As he approached the door he paused. 'Wear something sexy so that we can have the pleasure of undressing you.'

Downstairs in the living room the two men waited expectantly for Beverley to put in an appearance. The minutes ticked by. Graham glanced at the clock; had she changed her mind he wondered? The sound of Beverley's footsteps on the stairs caused them to shift nervously in their chairs. They stood up as Beverley entered the room and immediately felt a sense of anticlimax; Beverley was wearing the same dress she had on earlier. She sat down opposite the two men and crossed her legs revealing her fishnet stocking-clad legs and thighs all the way up to her suspenders. Finally John found his voice.

'So, do we get to se your underwear again?'

'I'm afraid not' she replied and watched the disappointment growing on the men's faces before she continued, 'because I'm not wearing any.'

Beverley stood up and casually opened her dress to reveal that she was naked apart from her shoes stockings and suspenders.

'Quite a dish isn't she?' Graham murmured.

John made no reply but just sat staring intently at Beverley. There was another embarrassed pause; the two men were in new territory and not sure how to proceed, although the sexual tension was palpable. Beverley sat down again without troubling to close her dress. Graham broke the impasse by removing his dressing gown which prompted John to remove his pyjamas. Beverley watched transfixed as the men stood rampantly naked before her. Her throat went dry as she contemplated John's beautiful well toned black body glowing in the electric light; his erection was fully eight inches long. John devoured Beverley's voluptuous curves with his eyes while Graham looked on with voyeuristic pleasure. Beverley stood up and slipped off her dress.

'So have you decided which one of you guys is going to have me first?'

Graham was astonished at the casual way she spoke, as though she was offering them a cup of tea. Beverley had never before felt such an intense feeling of empowerment; the two men were hers to command and totally in thrall to her sexual allure.

'Go ahead John', Graham murmured, she's all yours, fuck her!'

John looked questioningly at Beverley who smiled reassuringly.

'Don't tell me you haven't thought about it before John and now you can.'

John walked over and stood behind her; she could feel his erection brushing against her buttocks. He reached round and grasped her breasts in his hands and began to squeeze them gently.

'God your tits are wonderful Beverley', John murmured.

Beverley noticed how prominent the white semen was as it oozed from his stiff black cock. Very gently she reached down and put her hand round his magnificent member. He sighed with pleasure. She was vaguely aware that Graham was standing nearby with his camera, watching their every move. John knelt down in front of her and gently probed her vagina with a finger. To Beverley his touch felt like an electric shock and she let out an involuntary gasp.

'How would you like me to fuck you?' John asked casually as he fingered her.

'She rather likes rear entry when lying over the back of an armchair', Graham suggested, 'and that way it also makes for very good photographs'.

Graham had been photographing Beverley nude and semi-nude for years. Photographing her with another man was a new departure.

John watched as Beverley arranged herself over the back of an arm chair then stood behind her and probed her cunt with his fingers; she was open and juiced up for sex. Beverley sighed with pleasure as his magnificent weapon penetrated deep inside her. Despite its substantial length and girth, her now fully lubricated vaginal chamber expanded in grateful acceptance of his cock. John began to fuck her, moving slowly with great care. The huge stimulation of his first intimate contact with Beverley and the high level of his sexual arousal made it all but impossible for him to control himself. After just three minutes of fucking John groaned with orgasmic pleasure and Beverley felt his fierce pulses of semen flooding up inside her. Almost before she had realised what was happening Graham took over. Having fucked her many times before, he was able to restrain himself until she came to orgasm. By now John was erect again and, at Graham's urging, he began to shag Beverley once again. This time he lasted rather longer and was able to time his emission to coincide with Beverley's second orgasm. Once again Graham thrust his cock up inside her so that ten minutes later she had her third orgasm of the night.

Graham helped Beverley up from the back of the armchair and kissed her on the lips. She was hot, flushed and sweaty; semen was oozing from her cunt and trickling down her thighs. Graham knelt down in front of her and began to clean her sticky thighs with paper tissues.

'Leave it Graham I'll sponge myself down in the cloakroom. You men are such messy creatures.'

When Beverley returned both men were reviewing the photographs on Graham's camera. They also had erections again. Beverley took the camera from Graham.

'Right, I want a photo of you two horny guys together.'

Graham sat down on a dining room chair and invited Beverley to straddle him. It was his favourite method of having sex with her for a repeat performance but never the first time as it was far too stimulating for prolonged coupling. They writhed and wriggled together with considerable mutual pleasure. John watched for a few moments and then he came and stood behind Beverley with his cock resting in the small of her back. He reached over and began to squeeze her breasts.

'Have you got any hand cream Beverley?' said John.

'On the side table', she gasped.

He lubricated his cock with copious amounts of Beverley's hand cream and again stood behind her with the tip of his member lodged between her parted buttocks. When Beverley and Graham realised what John was trying to do they disengaged themselves and stood up. Backed up against a wall Graham once again inserted his cock into Beverley's cunt. John stood behind her and, bending his knees slightly, gently forced his hard erection into her anus. She cried out with a mixture of pleasure and pain as she became the sexual filling in their sandwich. Both men were aware that their members were in close proximity inside Beverley's body. As they came Beverley sensed two fierce simultaneous jets of semen spurting up inside her. She waited for their slow detumescence and then the threesome disentangled themselves; by now feeling slightly embarrassed by their uninhibited sexual behaviour.

'Well gentlemen, if you have both quite finished I'm going to take a bath, and then', she added firmly, 'I'm going to bed, on my own. Graham, you can sleep in the spare bedroom. For the first time in my life I know what it means to be shagged out!' Beverley said with a smile as she departed.

****

The sound of the front door bell ringing roused her from her reverie. She slipped on a house coat over her bikini and hurried to the front door. John stood in the doorway displaying his charming naughty boy smile. She starred at him blankly then was suddenly conscious of how little she was wearing.

'Hello Beverley, I was just passing and thought it would be nice to see you again.'

He paused, rather embarrassed, uncertain what to say.

'You'd better come in, would you like a coffee?'

'Yes please.'

Beverley lead him out into the garden, the lounge had too many associations with the previous evening. They sat opposite each other sipping their coffees. Beverley was surprised how relaxed she felt. Last night seemed like a distant dream. She noticed that John was looking at her tiny bikini, clearly visible through her flimsy house coat. Self consciously she adjusted her wrap and then reflected how absurd that must appear to him. After all she had been perfectly happy indeed eager for him to see her completely naked last night. But it was different today; she was alone in the house.

'I was just topping up my suntan', Beverley said by way of explanation for her state of undress.

'Don't let me stop you', John replied. 'Although I can't say I ever feel the need myself', he smiled. They both laughed. John was black.

Beverley removed her wrap and reclined again on the sun bed. She put on her sunglasses; somehow this seemed to cover her immodesty and she relaxed. She could see that John's eyes were boring into her extremely small bikini with interest. The two upper triangles were nowhere near capacious enough to accommodate her beautiful large breasts.

'You really have got the most magnificent tits, why try and hide then under that silly bit of cloth?

Beverley flushed at John's frank expression of admiration for her breasts. He reached behind her neck and released the flimsy strap holding her top in place. It immediately fell away revealing her breasts to John's intense scrutiny.

She lay there and watched John looking at her from behind the secrecy of her sun glasses. The bulge in his trousers indicated that he had an erection.

'I suppose Graham won't be back until tomorrow?'

'That's right', she replied and immediately regretted it as it would give him the impression that they were unlikely to be interrupted. He smiled his winning bedroom smile again.

'I did enjoy last night, I hope you did too. I know Graham did.'

'Last night was different.' She paused, a flush coming to her cheeks. 'That was special. I, we don't normally behave like that.'

'It was fun though wasn't it?'

Beverley didn't reply.

John got up and knelt down beside the sun bed and, leaning forward gently kissed both of her breasts. His hand began to caress her pubic area. Beverley noticed that he had unzipped his trousers and felt his cock brushing against her.

'I really would like to fuck you again', he murmured softly.

'You can't', she replied. 'It wouldn't be right.'

'It was alright last night wasn't it' he urged softly?

She felt his hands on her breasts.

'Last night was special and Graham was there.'

'So it was ok to fuck you while Graham was watching but not now?'

'Yes that's right; I did it for him as much as for you; you know how he likes to watch.'

'You enjoyed it too, didn't you?'

Beverley disentangled herself from his probing hands and stood up.

'Didn't you?' he insisted.

'Yes alright I did', she confessed, 'but it wasn't what we normally do, it was...' she tailed off confused.

'It was an orgy, that's what it was; two randy men fucking a gorgeous sexy woman and you loved it.' He paused; 'But right now I'd like to spend a leisurely afternoon in bed with you and explore that magnificent body of yours in intimate detail.'

'What about Graham?'

'I won't tell him if you don't.'

'Well what about your wife?'

'What she doesn't know can't hurt her.'

Beverley stood up and slipped on her beach wrap before walking back into the house; her mind was in turmoil, she needed time to think. The sensible thing to do would be to ask him to leave but she was tired of doing the sensible thing. Her sex life had become routine; the fire and passion had begun to dwindle away. Last night all that had dramatically changed. When she considered the matter in the cold light of day, Beverley was amazed at the ease with which she had made the transition from conventional suburban housewife to eager nymphomaniac. Last night's orgy was with three consenting adults but now she was being asked to commit adultery with her husband's best friend. Beverley looked at John, recalling the delicious feel of his large cock inside her. She felt lust stirring in her genitals as she walked towards the living room door. John followed her, assuming she wanted him to leave.

'Give me ten minutes and while you are waiting close the front curtains and mix me a strong gin-and-tonic.'

Back in her bedroom Beverley considered the consequences of her reckless decision but realised that nothing she did now would undo what had happened the night before. If she had heard of any of her friends behaving in a similar manner she would have regarded them as promiscuous sluts. Wryly she realised that no equivalent censure would be applied to John and Graham. Fucking available women is what men do. Well now she didn't care; if men could please themselves so could she.

Beverley took a shower then towelled herself dry in front of the dressing table mirror while she considered what she should wear. There was no need for seduction as they both knew exactly what was going to happen. She sat down to brush her ash blonde hair and then carefully applied her make-up taking care to disguise her stretch marks. Not for the first time she pondered the strange perversity of men. Why would a man with a beautiful thirty-five year old South American wife at home come looking for sex with a married woman of forty-five? Beverley chose to take it as a compliment to her still very well preserved figure. After some thought she slipped on a flimsy transparent shortie nightdress; for some curious reason this seemed less blatant than being completely nude. Finally she slipped on a pair of red stiletto high heel shoes; no matter what the occasion a woman always looks sexy in heels. There was no pretence of modesty; to all intents and purposes she was naked. What the hell, he was going to fuck her, no point in letting clothing get in the way.

Returning to the living room Beverley accepted the proffered drink from John. He had already removed his jacket and tie and as she watched he quickly stripped off the rest of his clothes. Beverley lay back on the couch sipping her drink and stared covetously at his beautiful naked body.

She spread herself provocatively so that John could see her wide open cunt and let him remove her flimsy nightwear.

He straddled her, one naked thigh each side of her hips; his erect member swaying and gently touching her breasts. John smiled expectantly.

'No John I'm sorry, I only do oral sex with Graham; and the thought of taking in your enormous dick is quite revolting.'

Beverley lubricated her palm with the semen oozing from his tip and rubbed his cock between her breasts. John sighed with pleasure. Beverley didn't have long to wait. John began to writhe and moan and utter obscene expletives. Suddenly he tensed and began ejaculating. The first pulse hit her face; she gasped and opened her mouth in surprise. The second pulse shot to the back of her throat; she retched and closed her mouth so that subsequent salvos sprayed on her face.

LC10
LC10
113 Followers
12