The Awakening

Story Info
My wife becomes awakened.
14.7k words
4.28
87.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgbxxx
tgbxxx
9 Followers

My wife Jenny and I have been together for nearly eighteen years now and we couldn't be any closer. She has a very sexy figure, especially after providing us with two children. Her breasts are not what I would call small but fit very nicely in my hands with beautiful round areola surrounding gorgeous nipples that when aroused stand out nearly 20 millimetres.

Our sex life has been good as we both enjoy making each other feel very happy. However at times it can become routine as she enjoys the loving, simple things involved with sex. Like cuddling in particular and being in an almost sleepy state of mind when slowly making love.

I am not complaining about this, however I have a bigger sex drive and would love to explore everything and anything just to give it a try to see what we would like and not like.

That's not to say we haven't explored things out of the ordinary in the past as we have done some things that I wouldn't have thought Jenny would do in the past given how timid she was about sex when I first met her.

These things that stand out to me are when she first sucked on my cock and swallowed my cum, just the thought of her swallowing it combined with the feeling I still had of being sucked off excited me even more.

Another time we were residing at (her sister) Kara's house whilst our house was being built, we were sitting together on the couch nuzzling up to each other and watching TV. I was wearing only a silk pair of boxers and she was wearing a silk slip that was cut high up her thighs and had thin shoulder straps. The way she cuddled up to me with her head against my bare chest allowed the slip to fall open slightly and I could see her nipples down her top. I was gently running my hand up and down her bare thigh and at times pushing the edge of her slip up exposing her g-string she wore under it.

This was getting her aroused as I saw her nipples growing harder as I continued to do it very casually. After a while she moved her hand, that was just sitting on my lap, up to rub on the outside of my boxers over my erect cock which by now had poked his head out through the hole in the front where the button was un-done, eventually staring Jenny straight in her face about 30cm's away.

I was very aroused from what Jenny was doing to me and as I was rubbing her nipples by now through her slip I was hoping that she would lean over and start to suck on me right there in the lounge room.

But just as I was thinking of this Kara walked into the room from the front of the house and past us to the kitchen. Jenny didn't stop playing with me straight away but after Kara was in the kitchen she casually sat up and took her hand away, so I had to tuck myself back in to my shorts and sit there with a very erect cock. I swear Kara must have seen my cock sticking out, Jenny's hand on it or my hand playing with her nipples for sure but she never said anything. Later that night as we had a bit of fun in the bedroom I kept thinking of what it would have been like if Jenny had of been sucking me off when Kara came into the room.

Other times Jenny and I have had sex with chocolate pudding (very messy), she told me she masturbated with a banana once which I would of liked to have seen (but I have never seen her masturbate at all let alone with fruit), sex with ice on a hot night, I have trimmed her pussy hair for her a little, she has sucked on me whilst I tried hard to talk on the phone to someone, I have cum all over her body on numerous times and she has sucked my cock clean once after we had sex and I came in her pussy.

So it may appear to some that we do have an exciting sex life but I am in need for more excitement, as you are only young once right?

Jenny has to be in the right frame of mind for me to entice her into anything out of the ordinary sexually as it doesn't come naturally to her. But I am trying to change that. I think she can learn to change if she relaxed and trusted me whole heartedly, knowing that I love her as much as anyone can love another and would never let her be harmed in any way.

I was reading a web site on the computer and while I was working something else flashed up that had a link to "Liberated Women". I clicked on it to see what it was and found a site that was about women opening up and exploring their mind and bodies. A window was flashing in the corner with the heading "Look at me!" and a picture of a naked woman, which looked like somebodies wife, with her face covered.

I clicked on it and a site opened up with all types of woman's thumbnail photos on the page. It was a site for woman to post their own photos in whatever pose they liked with the security of being able to blur out their faces, to remain anonymous.

I viewed a couple of them and saw women with their clothes on to women without any and spreading their legs for all to see. Just as I was looking at them Jenny walked into the room to see what I was up to.

"Looking at porn are we?" she said.

"No, well I guess, just that this site flashed up so I clicked on it to see what it was about." I replied.

"Well I guess it is about porn stars then by the look of it!" she said.

"Actually no it appears to be wives and other women just sending in their photos for the pleasure of knowing that other people can look at them and reply to via e-mails. Here look at these, some have their clothes on just flashing a bare shoulder, to these ones who are a bit more daring I guess." I said as I continued to click and open several thumbnail photos to enlarge to full screen whilst Jenny came closer to stand behind where I was sitting.

I clicked on a woman who was lying on her side with her head propped up on her arm and one leg bent up at the knee exposing her pussy, which was open with a gape. It gave the appearance that someone or something had just fucked her, as she was extremely wet.

I waited for Jenny to say something against what we were viewing but she just stood there behind me watching for a while as I kept clicking through them.

Five minutes or so went by and then she said, "Oh, I could never do that, how the hell do they do it, it seems so wrong to show yourself like that."

I said, " They probably start out wanting to know if they can go through with it and then it obviously progresses from there with a few of them. I would love to take pictures of you like that."

"No way buster I would never do that."

"It would only be for me to look at, I think you are the most gorgeous woman I know, you look extremely sexy to me and I would love to see you pose for me." I said.

"Well keep dreaming boy!" she said as she walked out of the room. I finished up on the computer and began getting dinner prepared with Jenny.

It was a nice warm evening and we finished dinner and sat out the back under the pergola having some red wine just chatting about nothing in particular for a while. There was a long silence between us as we had our own thoughts going through our heads and I was lounging back on a recliner when Jenny got up and came and sat on my lap and cuddled up into me. I could tell that she was getting a little tipsy from the wine.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her, whilst giving her a squeezing cuddle.

"Just great, I am so much in love with you" she replied and gave me a kiss on the lips then sat back up and stared off into the garden.

"What are you daydreaming about now?" I could tell she was thinking of something.

"Oh.....nothing......I guess" pausing between words as she replied.

"I don't believe you, tell me what's on your mind."

" I was just thinking about what you were looking at on the computer that's all." She said as she kept that distant look on her face.

"What in particular about it were you thinking of?"

"How those women have the courage to put those photo's online like that or why they actually do it."

"Probably because it turns them on knowing that other people are looking at them or that their partners get turned on by letting their wives be seen by others perhaps." I said.

" I don't know about that, I can't see how anyone can be turned on by letting others see them that way.

"I can, you get turned on seeing me walk around the house naked don't you? I get turned on seeing you naked and especially when we are having sex, watching my cock disappearing in and out of your pussy. It's the same sort of turn on just a different avenue for it and besides it's not as if anyone will find out who they are apart from their partners." I replied.

"Well yeah, but that is more of a feeling whilst we are making love, it's a different sensation. I still don't think it would be a turn on for me which is why I could never do it even if it was anonymous." She said still thinking deeply about it by the look in her eyes but more so due to the wine we were still drinking.

"How do you ever know if you couldn't do it without even trying? You have to trust me more that I wouldn't see you get hurt in any way and the trepidation or nervousness you feel about it could provide you with a heightened sensation from doing something like that. You never know until you try it once!"

" Oh I don't know." she replied then just went silent for a while before I broke her trance by kissing her neck as she sat there on my lap. She let out a slight sigh as I continued to nuzzle gently up and down her neck.

I could tell that by what I was doing to her and what our conversation was about that she was getting a little excited, not to mention freeing up more with the wine, because I could see her nipples standing out through her buttoned up, thin blouse.

I continued to kiss her as I began to open the buttons to her blouse from the top down and began to expose her breasts to me, as she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Mmmm..." escaped out of her lips as she closed her eyes, lent her head against my shoulder and I continued to the bottom of her blouse before pulling both sides apart and open.

I sat there looking at her as she had a slight smile formed on her lips with eyes still closed. I reached for the bottle of wine to top up our drinks but it was empty so I told her I was getting another one. I lifted her off me and placed her back on to her chair before going inside. Whilst opening the bottle inside I looked out the window to see her sitting totally relaxed with her head rested back and her top still open. She had brought her legs up and apart with her feet on the front edge of her chair and her hands clasped together between her legs. This made her breasts squeeze together slightly and push forward more off her chest.

I had the bottle open and on my way back outside I picked up our digital camera. I clicked off a photo of Jenny sitting there contently before I sat back down to fill up our glasses.

"Hey what did you just do?" she said after hearing the camera click off but not moving from the position she was in.

"I just thought you look so beautiful and very content sitting like that, that I wanted to have a photo of you that way. Is that alright?'

"Well I don't want you taking photos of me" she replied before I cut off her answer with another question.

"Don't you feel comfortable sitting there and aren't you happy and relaxed with me looking at your body like that knowing how much you turn me on?"

"Yes I do, I am very relaxed and I love knowing that I turn you on."

"Then stay relaxed," as I passed her topped up glass and she took another sip from it before leaning back against the chair once more.

I picked up the camera again and took another photo, which caught her by surprise once more and she looked straight into my eyes. We both just stared into each other's eyes for about five seconds before I raised the camera to my face and took another shot. She just smirked at me as if to say "Oh, ...you...." then closed her eyes once again.

I let go with a few more shots from different angles and close ups. I could zoom in on one breast to take up the entire screen and noticed that her nipple was standing out as full as I have ever seen them. I was thinking that what was going through her mind was making her feel at ease with me taking the photos.

I put the camera down and then took a drink from my glass as she opened her eyes and gave me a smile. I was happy that she was still completely relaxed with me. I pulled my chair around next to her and gave her a passionate kiss on her lips and she responded with a sigh and an open mouth with her tongue penetrating my mouth.

I ran a finger around the outside of her left breast, drawing circles getting closer to her nipple until I reached it with my thumb and pointer finger and pinched it firmly and held it there. I looked up into her eyes and they were looking down at what my fingers were doing. Her mouth was open and she was holding her breath before I released my pressure and let go and she relaxed her mouth to a smile.

I reached across the table to pick up the camera and as I held it in my right hand I reached for her nipple again with my fingers and clicked away as I pinched her like I did before.

"Ahhh, that feels so good" she said and as I released my grip she continued, "No don't let go, do it again." So I licked my thumb and pointer finger and pinched her nipple again, but this time I rolled it in my fingers with a twisting action.

"Ohhhh, Mmmm, god I love it" she muttered.

She reached up to me and began to remove my t-shirt as I kept a firm grip on her nipple. As my shirt went over my head and arms, I pinched harder one last time before letting go to help her take my shirt completely off. "Owww," she squealed then reached for my nipple and pinched it between her fingernails. It was sore but by the way my body was beginning to react to the situation it also felt good.

We kissed each other again then I made my way down her neck and chest to reach her nipple where I began giving it light pecks with my lips and little flicks with my tongue. I saw her grab the camera and heard 'click'. She was taking photos of me licking her nipple. I grabbed my glass of wine, took a mouthful then bent down and sucked her nipple into my mouth and swished the wine around, across her hard nip standing up proudly. 'Click' again and "Mmmmm....", escaped her lips. So I thought she should get a good shot and proceeded to bite and pulled her nipple hard off her chest exposing my teeth to her with her nipple stretched tight between them. "Owww, fuck." I heard before a 'click' as she took the shot I wanted. I let go, licked her once more before reaching up and giving her a kiss.

I sat up grabbed my glass and had another drink from it. Jenny was just staring at me with wanting eyes, the kind that turn me on immensely. I just stared back with a smile on my face. She looked through the camera lens straight at me and began taking photos. She reached over with her spare hand and using her fingernails scratched down over my right nipple, redirected the camera and clicked away.

I was getting turned on and as she continued to scratch me I felt my nipples getting hard under her nails. Her hand then trailed lower and leaving red scratch lines down my chest and stomach she grabbed at the waist of my shorts that had a loose elastic fit and pulled them forward and down slightly until my cock sprung free, tall and stiff. After redirecting the camera focus down again she clicked away savouring the vision of my erect cock.

"Take them off, I want to taste you" she said and put the camera back on the table.

I raised my bum off my chair enough to pull my pants down so that they rested around my ankles, then slumped forward and lent back into my chair once again. I was now completely naked when Jenny lent forward still sitting in her chair and stuck her tongue out to lick the tip of my straining cock. It twitched with her touch away from her so she lent forward more and sucked the head of him passed her lips and into her mouth.

" Ohh," what a feeling, it is something else when you get that feeling of entering her mouth and watching it happen right in front of you is awesome.

Jenny began to really get into it and was sucking me deeper into her mouth as she was getting used to the feeling in her throat. While sucking away I could see her tongue sticking out of her mouth and licking away at the underside of my cock, I nearly erupted just from the sight of her but managed to keep hanging on. I grabbed the camera and clicked at her as she was continuing with her actions. Her eyes looked up at me when she heard the 'click' and then lent forward as far as she could go and stuck her tongue out underneath to actually lick my balls. My whole cock was deep inside her, with her lapping away at my ball sack and she still had her eyes fixed onto the camera as I clicked a couple of shots away.

"MY GOD, what a turn on," I said as she backed off to a normal rhythm on me again.

She was dribbling a lot of saliva on me, which I could feel dripping onto my balls. Her hand reached up to cup them and she squeezed at them and ran her fingernails around them spreading her oral juices all over and down to the underside of them. Her nails scratched away between my balls and my bum and I sighed as she touched me there.

Her saliva was still running and I become quite wet and could now feel it dripping down over my hole to between my cheeks and onto the chair.

"Oh yes,........ that is beautiful," I cooed softly, to which she stopped scratching at me but began using her fingertips with a bit of pressure over the same area.

"God I am so in love with you," I said to her as she continued with her steady sucking action. Then I felt her middle finger run a ring around my hole before rubbing back and forward over it.

"Yessss....," was all I could say trying hard still not to cum as I wanted this feeling to last as long as it could. Then she pushed gently into my hole with her finger until she was up to her first knuckle inside of me. I held my breath from the sensations that I was feeling, it was incredible. She kept it still initially, and then pushed a little more until half her finger was inside me. Next she pulled it back until it nearly came out then in again and continued doing it getting her finger deeper as she did so.

By now my mind was lost and I was on a high as Jenny worked up her pace and I couldn't hold on any longer.

" Oh fuck honey I can't hang on,... I'm...... going to......Cummmmm!" Erupting into her mouth, I felt my bum contracting on her finger every time I ejected into her mouth. Jenny didn't slow down and I was bucking away as I exploded and my cock pulled free from her mouth in the process. I saw a stream of cum fly out and land across her lips and cheek, as her mouth was open wide trying to get me back inside. Her head was thrashing about for that second before she succeeded and took me deep again and sucked hard draining my cum deep from within me.

I was empty as Jenny slowed her sucking and slowly pulled her finger from me, before running circles around my hole again a few times then stopping altogether. She pulled her mouth off me and looked up to me with a smile to see me panting away.

"I love feeling you pulse inside me like that when you cum, I love it when you can't hold on from what I do to you and just erupt. I get so horny from you not being able to hold on like that." She said, and looked down to see my cock still hard, but not as big as before, just resting up against my stomach with mixed saliva and cum juices glistening on it. She grabbed the camera and took a shot of it as it sat there.

I grabbed the base of my cock and pointed it towards her and the camera and rubbed it with my fist, which pushed a small drop of cum through the tip to sit on the end. 'Click' went the camera, before it was put down. "Yummy, a little bit more, we can't waste it can we?" Jenny said as she bent down and licked it off. She then reached up and kissed me, sticking her tongue in me and I could taste my cum on her. I couldn't believe how turned on I still was, Jenny was driving me crazy. I kissed her passionately back and licked the spilt cum off her lips and cheek, then dove my tongue inside her mouth again so we could share the taste again.

tgbxxx
tgbxxx
9 Followers