The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

She asked me about my deepest fantasies and I recalled my dream from the morning. "Would you like that dream to come true?" she asked, stroking my arm seductively.

I looked at her and pondered her question. "What about Larry? I don't want to harm our relationship, but the thought of fucking several guys at once makes my pussy heat up. Any ideas?" Well, asking Penny if she had any ideas about how to get a man to enjoy watching his wife become a raging slut was like asking a junkie if he wants a fix.

"A few," she said with a wink and a mischievous smile. "Let's start by getting some new clothes. And I know just the place. Let's drive to my place and you can leave your car."

We paid the tab and drove to her apartment where she changed from her hiking clothes into something "A bit more comfortable." She wore a micro miniskirt with a zipper up the front and a tube top that molded itself to her body and left little to the imagination. I could see her nipples trying hard to escape.

We drove to a store I had never seen before. It specialized in very sexy dresses. It was not Victoria Secret, but it had better quality outfits. A tall slim woman in her 40's strode towards us with a walk that was all hip motion and very sexy. "Hello, Penny darling," she said with a gentle peck on Penny's cheek. "And who is this lovely princess before me?"

"Hello, Charlotte. This is Megan who has had quite a day of awakening. We want something that will say, "Fuck me you fool or the next man I look at will, in both her size and mine."

"You want the same dresses?"

"Not exactly, but the message has to both fit our bodies and be blatantly clear".

Charlotte cupped her chin with one hand and stripped me naked with her eyes. Then a knowing smile lit up her face and she said, "Come with me, Penny. I have something that will suit you to a T. She led me to the back of the store and told me to enter a changing room while she hunted for the item she had in mind. "Get undressed, darling. What I have in mind is rather daring."

She returned a few moments later and said, "Now close your eyes and I will dress you. I don't want you to see this until you can look into the mirror. I closed my eyes and raised my hands so she could slip the dress over my head. It felt open and airy, but I had no idea of what it looked like until she turned me to face the mirror and said, "OK, now behold the Princess of Passion."

I opened my eyes and beheld a bright red dress that was more air than fabric. The front was split to just below my navel and held together with laces. And the front and back were completely separate and connected with laces that ran from just below my pussy to just below my boobs. And the insides of my boobs were clearly visible. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I will spare you a long description and show you a picture of me in the dress.

Penny apparently knew her way around the store because when I walked out of the booth, she was standing in front of me in a black see through dress that hid nothing. It went to just below her waist and the top looped over her neck. The dress was completely transparent. Her boobs shone through the black fabric like twin searchlights, and only the tiniest of thongs hid her pussy. She was so delicious that I wanted to take her right there.

"What do you think, Megan? Will this get Larry's cock hard?"

"If it doesn't, then must be gay. You are so hot that I want to fuck you myself!"

"Let's get something we can wear to do some shoe shopping at the mall," said Penny. We picked out a pair of micro mini-skirts and very loose blouses that would gap open if we leaned forward. The arm holes were very oversized so that most of our boobs were visible from the side, and would become fully visible if we leaned forward. We put the evening dresses into a shopping bag along with our other clothes, then paid and started to walk out the door. "Wait a minute," said Penny as she turned and walked over to Charlotte. "Thank you again my muse," said Penny to Charlotte. Penny gave Charlotte a big kiss and a quick hug then turned to me and said "Let's have some fun."

We drove to a nearby mall that had several show stores and started at one end with the full intent to flash our way through the entire mall. We walked into the store and picked chairs that faced directly towards the mall traffic and waited for a sales clerk to show up. While we waited, we crossed and uncrossed our legs and checked out the view from the mall by examining ourselves in the reflection from the store's windows. Our clean shaved snatches were clearly visible when we uncrossed our legs, so we figured the sales clerk would get an even better up close and personal view.

It wasn't too long before a young girl who couldn't be much over 16 came up and asked us how she could help. Penny said, "We want some high heeled fuck me heels in black and red."

Our sales clerk blushed as she heard Penny's outlandish request and said, "I think I had better ask our store manager to help you," she said as she shuttled quickly to the back of the store. A moment later, a tall, buff 30-something man appeared with a smile. He looked directly at Penny and said, "Suzie is a sweet naive virgin and I suspect she may stay that way until she dies, but I think I know what you want. Let me get your sizes. He found that device they use to measure foot sizes and knelt in front of us to get our measurements. We each had to stand up for the device to work right, and as Penny stood up, she made it a point to step very close to him and spread her feet about 18 inches apart. Our sales dude followed her movement and found his face less than a foot away from Penny's bald beaver. She stepped closer to him until her pussy was inches from his mouth and said, "Want a taste?"

He reached his hand under her miniskirt and quickly stuck two fingers deep into her moist cunt. He took them out and stuck them into his mouth to taste her juices. "Sweet with a hint of cherry," he said as he smiled at me. He looked back to Penny and said, "And you are a size 7 with a world-class attitude. I will be right back, but first I have to check out your friend. "OK, sweetie, let me check you out." I stood up and placed my foot on his measuring tool. I followed Penny's lead and spread my feet to give him a good view. Since I am over a head taller than Penny, he had to raise his head a bit to get closer to my pussy. With a flash of daring, I stepped forward and pulled his head between my legs and said, "Taste me too."

He stuck his tongue quickly into my dripping cunt and took several tastes before I let his head go. "Wow!" he said softly. "You girls are a trip. I would love to take you both on, but I have a store to run and I can't be responsible for corrupting the morals of a minor. Let me get you some shoes and straighten out the kink in my pants. I'll be right back."

True to his word, he was back in a flash and the kink in his pants was straightened. And it looked pretty large too. Penny looked directly at the lump in his pants and asked, "How bit is it?"

Our friend looked at Penny wistfully and said, "Big enough to give you a pretty good ride."

"I bet my friend here could deep throat the whole thing and I know she would love to swallow your cum. No fuss, no mess, no cleanup. Just a convenient way to soften that lump in your pants. What do you say?"

He looked at me and I blushed scarlet. "Penny, you slut. What are you trying to do to me?" I asked with a nervous laugh." She just smiled and nodded her head towards the growing lump in his pants. I looked up at him to see a lustful glaze in his eyes and I knew that I would do it if he would. "Do you have a bathroom?" I asked him. He reached down and took my hand and led me into the back of the store.

"I want to watch and have a couple of tastes," said Penny as she followed us. He led us into the men's room and locked the door then unzipped his pants and pulled out an 11 inch Popsicle. I took his cock in my hand and gently kissed it and licked it. I took the first inch or so into my mouth and tasted the pre-cum that he was already emitting. I took a few more gentle strokes, each one deeper, and then plunged his cock all the way down my throat. It wasn't as thick as the UPS driver's cock was, but it was two inches longer. I could feel it deep in my throat. My throat seemed to massage and caress it, and I started to face fuck him with increasing speed. Penny leaned against the wall watching me and casually stroking her pussy. "You go, girl!" she said. "Fuck that monster. Take his cum in your mouth but save some for me. I want a snow ball from you."

I looked at her as I sucked him off and gave her a quizzical look that said, "What's a snowball?"

"I want you to let him cum in your mouth instead of down your throat, then kiss me and give me half his cum. That way we both get our afternoon protein fix. Got it?" she asked with a laugh.

I nodded my head up and down while his cock went in and out. He put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me towards him and started to rock his hips as he fucked my face with increasing intensity.

"Here I cum," he moaned. I pulled back so that the tip of his cock was still in my mouth and not down my throat and he shot a huge warm load of cum. He kept on fucking me until he had pumped half a dozen loads into my mouth and his cock was starting to soften. He slowly pulled it out of my mouth and put it back into his pants as Penny knelt in front of me and said, "Let me have it all!"

She dropped her head beneath mine, then looked up at me and opened her mouth wide. I held my mouth over hers and let the cum drip from my mouth to hers. When she had it all, she looked at our sales dude and opened her mouth and showed him his load. Then she turned back to me and signaled for me to be the receiver. She kissed me directly and we swished her cum load back and forth, swallowing a bit of it on each pass. When we let go of our lip lock, we turned to him and opened our mouths to show him that we had swallowed it all.

"You are a couple of nasty sluts, but you can shop for shoes in my store any time you want. And now I gotta go." He unlocked the door and stepped out and said, "Be sure to lock it if you want to play with each other for awhile."

Penny and I looked at each other and burst into a spasm of laughter. We hugged each other and kissed passionately, our tongues searching each other's mouth for remaining drips of cum. We decided it was time to move on, so we walked out of the store with a wink to our unnamed sales dude with the 11" cock and headed out of the mall to Penny's car.

It was a hot day out and her car was like a furnace when we got in. We immediately rolled down the windows and Penny drove us out of the parking lot and back to her apartment. On the way back, I lay back in my seat, put my feet on the dashboard and masturbated softly. The sexual tension in my body had me shaking, but I didn't want another huge orgasm, at least until later. As we drove along a large four lane street, we passed a large pickup truck and the driver spotted me masturbating and gave us a honk and a big grin. We came to a stop light and he pulled up next to us and gave me a big grin. "Need any help?" he asked.

I smiled back at him and mouthed, "No" as I frigged myself gently. As the light turned green, I felt a sweet orgasm and my pussy dripped all over the passenger seat and the back of my dress leaving a big wet spot on each. "Did you just cum on my seat?" asked Penny.

I gave her a sheepish grin and a guilty shrug and said, "Well, I guess I will have to make it up to you somehow."

We drove the rest of the way in silence and when we got to her apartment, she said, "I have to make some phone calls, but here's my plan. You call Larry and tell him you want to have dinner with him at the Oxford Grille. Book and pay for a large room in the hotel. You show up in your new dress and take your time with Larry. He will have lots of questions, but the big one will be what does this mean about your relationship. You have to assure him that you have just had a sexual awakening but it will only enrich your relationship together.

"When you are finished dinner, go to the bar and find a booth in the back corner. When the music starts, dance with him and make sure to play with his cock while on the dance floor. Men think with their dicks, so you will literally have him by the balls.

"I will show up around 9:00 with a couple of friends in tow. You and I will recognize each other as old but distant friends. I will ask you to dance with me. Then one of my friends will cut in and I will ask Larry to dance with me. He will be so mesmerized with my tits that he will be all over me on the dance floor, and I will be all over him, too. And my friends will not ignore you either. And when the time is right, we will adjourn to your bedroom and fuck like fools. What do you think?"

I was still in a bit of a trance, but I liked her plan. She dropped me off at my car and I got in and fired up the air conditioner and headed for home, my head buzzing with a conflicting pile of emotions and my body tingling with sexual excitement.

Afternoon

On my way home, I called Larry and told him I want to go out for dinner and that I would meet him at the Oxford Grille at 7:00. He asked what the occasion was and I told him to remember that I had an intense dream this morning and that I wanted to share it with him. I told him to remember how he left me this morning and said that I was as horny as I had ever been in my life. I told him that if he wants to get the fucking of his life, he should stop asking questions and show up at the Oxford Grille ready to party. I heard him breathing on the phone and I could swear I could hear his dick brain saying, "Dude, shut up and show up!"

As I hung up, I realized that I had not made dinner and hotel reservations, so I called the Oxford Grille and made dinner reservations for two, then had them transfer me to the front desk where I reserved a room with two king sized beds.

Now that the logistics were handled, had about four hours to make it to the Oxford Grille and decided to pamper myself. I called a massage salon I had used a number of times before. They have a number of expert massage therapists of both genders and I asked if they had anybody available in ten minutes. They said that the only person available right now was a new therapist named Sandy, so I asked them to book me and made a quick turn to head for their salon.

When I got there, I was escorted to a room by the receptionist who told me to undress and get on the table. I put my clothes on a chair, lay face down on the table and pulled the sheets over me. A few moments later there was a discrete knock on the door and Sandy walked in. I was expecting her, but instead, she was a he... a very buff and delightful looking man in his late 20s with long blonde hair and a soft, sweet voice.

We talked for a moment before he pulled the sheet off my back and started with long gentle but firm strokes up my back. He squeezed my shoulders and started to relieve some of the built up tension I was carrying from my crazy day and then he pulled the sheet off one leg and started a long stroke with both hands that started at the top of my back and ended at the tip of my toes. As he passed my butt, the outside of hand slid along the crack in my ass and continued down the inside of my legs. It felt wonderful and I let out a gentle moan as he repeated the stroke several times. He then took my foot and tenderly explored each toe and pressure point on the bottom of my foot. He raised my leg at the knee and massaged my calf with his gentle but powerful hands. He dropped my leg back on the table and then started to stroke the back of my leg from my ankle to my ass. As he reached the top of my leg, his fingers passed oh so close to my pussy and I could feel some drops of moisture percolate from within me. As he continued this stroke, I spread my legs ever so slightly inviting his hands closer. On his next stroke, his hand rode right over my clit and my whole body convulsed with a shudder. My moaning grew as he continued his stroking several more times.

He seemed to know that I wanted him to focus on my pussy because his last stroke stopped with his fingers on my clit and gently stroked it with his fingers. He did not enter me, but I knew that I wanted him to. Instead, he covered my bare leg and uncovered my other leg and repeated his ministrations on my muscles and wound up again at my now quivering quim where his fingers gently explored the outer reaches of paradise. I could feel an orgasm building and my hips started to grind into his hands, but he gently withdrew, pulled the sheet over me and instructed me to turn onto my back. He draped my whole body in the sheet and then started on my neck and shoulders. He continued with each arm and then gently pulled the sheet off my shoulders and stroked my chest, passing close to my nipple and continuing down my belly and then down the outside of my leg and completing with my foot. It was blissful and so sensuous that I felt my whole body moan with delight.

As he repeated this process on the other side of my body, I knew that I had to give him a clear signal of what I wanted or he would tease me to death. I pulled the sheet entirely off me and let it drop on the floor and spread my legs to the edges of the table. He smiled at me and when he reached my foot, started an upward stroke that finished with his hand resting on my cunt. He then took my foot and raised it, bent my knee and stretched my let upward so that my pussy was wide open. He wrapped his hands around my leg at my knees and gently and very slowly pushed them towards my now gaping gash. When he reached the limit of his stoke, he let his fingers explore my cunt for several seconds before he withdrew and repeated the process several more times.

He gently set my leg back down on the table and repeated the process with my other leg. When he got to my pussy again, my hand, guided only by the building passion in my body pulled his hand deeper into my pussy while my hips started rhythmically humping his hand. It didn't take long before another massive orgasm arose from deep in my womb and started searching for escape. He sensed that I was about to explode, he removed his hand and grabbed the sheet just as another giant squirting orgasm sprayed my cum all over the table. My body was wracked with a powerful release and after what seemed like many minutes, the thrashing subsided into a feeling of being totally drained and at peace.

Fortunately for the establishment, the sheet caught almost all of my ejaculation and the room was spared a thorough cleaning. I looked up at Sandy who was smiling down at me and said, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He just smiled and nodded and said, "Be sure to drink lots of water. You just lost lots of fluid." Then he turned and left the room.

This was the first time in my life where a man had focused only on my pleasure and not on his and I felt a strange mixture of guilt and happiness. I put my clothes back on and pulled a large tip from my purse and gave it to him along with a big hug as I stepped out of the salon into the bright summer sun.

I drove lazily back home, drew a deep, hot bath and stepped into the tub where I spent the next half hour simply enjoying the warm water as I lazily stroked my nipples and pussy. The water slowly cooled and I realized that it was time to start preparing for the rest of the evening.

Once I was dressed in my new red "fuck me" dress and had carefully checked my makeup, I applied the most seductive perfume I had to all the right places on my body and I headed for the Oxford Grille.

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers