The Awakening of Helen Ch. 2

Story Info
Helen's adventure continues...
2.1k words
4.07
42.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent a glorious two weeks together in our refuge from the world as mentioned in the first part of our little tale. We spent every waking hour together exploring each other and making wild passionate love. We had only known one another for a short time and so we spent hours out walking and talking and falling deeply in love.

Someone once said all good things must come to an end, and this was unfortunately true with Helen and I.

She had to fly back to her community to get back to work and I had to continue my training away from her.

We had no savings to speak of and air travel was very expensive, not to mention the hundreds of dollars in long distance telephone charges we racked up while apart. Helen worked hard and saved her money and I did the same so that we could see each other as soon as possible.

Since she had made the trek the first time, it was determined that it was my turn to fly to her hometown, where we had first met.

We finally had scraped enough money together to get a return ticket over a weekend. Our phone conversations became more racy as we grew together and we spoke of our plans for the weekend often. With the experience of her teasing me still fresh in my mind, I told her that I would ravage her immediately upon landing in town. She told me that this was fine with her and I could tell that I was really getting to her. I had no intention of letting her off so easy and it made the waiting even more unbearable if that was possible.

I arrived late in the morning and we took a cab into town to her parent’s place where we would be staying. After a short visit with her family, we went upstairs to put my luggage in her room. Once in the room we embraced and hugged for a long time. I had fallen head over heals in love and had proposed to her a few months prior.

I felt her supple body as we hugged and I asked her if she was ready. She quickly said that she was and she closed the door to her room. The door wasn’t closed two minutes and her younger brothers started bothering and teasing us for being in the room together. This worked right into my plan of course, and I suggested we go for a walk to get away and spend some time together. I wanted to prolong this as long as possible.

We spent the afternoon walking around town and talking about our upcoming wedding, how great it was to finally be back together, and generally enjoying each other’s company.

As evening started to dawn, we went home to have supper with her family. They all wanted to talk to me and find out how work was going, etc. Her brothers were all younger and so they liked having an old guy like me around at 20 years of age. I talked and laughed with them, as Helen grew more and more impatient. I would look over and see her eyes imploring me to join her upstairs. I pretended not to notice and just smiled at her.

It could not be drawn out forever and we made our way upstairs for the night. The moment we had waited for was upon us. It had been months and we were wound up tighter than a drum. We undressed and got into her narrow bed together. We held each other close facing each other looking into each other’s eyes, noses touching, talking softly.

I asked her if the waiting had been difficult for her because she looked like she was under stress. She said that it had been very hard but now we were here at it was all worth it. Still, I said, she looked like she could use a nice massage.

Helen was torn between wanting me so bad, but also knowing how nice and relaxing a massage would be. She reluctantly agreed to a massage and did as I asked by rolling onto her tummy for me.

Once she was comfortable, I leaned and whispered in her ear.

“I am going to give you the full treatment, Helen. You will be treated like the queen that you are. One condition though ok? You can’t touch me. If you touch me in any way with any part of your body, I will start over.”

She warily agreed with my demands and I knelt straddling her back. She loves to have her long, black hair stroked and played with and so I buried my nose into her river of hair and inhaled deeply. My fingers gently massaged her scalp while stroking and tugging at her hair. She moaned softly as I continued to play with her and started to softly lick behind her ear. I told her how long I’d waited for this, how much I loved her, and how special she was.

After ten minutes or so I started to softly nuzzle the back of her neck. My fingers found the muscle on either side of her spine and started gently kneading her flesh. I sat up while starting to massage her shoulders and neck. She lay still and moaned softly as I loved her. I took my time with her arm, licking and nibbling down to her hand where I took each of her fingers in turn into my hungry mouth. She absentmindedly stroked my cheek with a free finger and I stopped abruptly.

“What did I say Helen? Are you being bad?”

She half laughed and half groaned as I told her she knew what I had to do now.

I started right back at her hair and began again. My own desires started to betray me as I noticed that I had left a trail of precum on her back from my stiff cock.

I continued this and licked the fingers of both of her hands before fully massaging her back down to the small of her spine. I paid special attention to this area, as I knew she was sensitive here. The tip of my tongue found the cleft of her ass cheeks. I very slowly moved down the crack wiggling my tongue softly back and forth until I was close to her puckered starfish.

I stopped here and moved down to her cheeks amid her protests. I could smell the heady scent of months of frustration from her sex. It was very hard to resist ramming my face into her pussy from behind, but I was determined and she was quite obviously loving the treatment.

I licked and fondled her inner thighs as she whimpered trying desperately to stay still. I smiled a smile of deep satisfaction both of watching her squirm and of revenge for the teasing I had endured. Her powerful hamstrings were next followed by her firm claves.

When I motioned for her to turn over, she moaned and looked down at me imploring me to hurry it up. No chance.

I took her feet in my hands and massaged softly and deeply as I licked and sucked each toe in turn making sure to lick the tender area between each toe with swift, short strokes of my tongue.

Several times she moved her foot trying to open her legs and let some of the tension go. I playfully scolded her and would softly guide her knees closed again. She loved every minute and it had clearly dawned on her that this was my plan all along.

I slowly worked the tension out of her calves and moved up to her supple thighs. I arched my back and looked into her eyes as I parted her knees and opened her legs exposing her slick pussy to me. Her lips were a violent red colour, and were full and wet with her sticky juices. I flicked her inner thighs with the tip of my tongue and inhaled loudly with my nose inches from her swollen lips. With her hips writhing on the bed and hearing the soft whimpers coming from her, I quickly moved my mouth to the top of her pubic mound and slowly closed her legs.

Her reaction was exactly what I had hoped for. She was exasperated and she grabbed my hair with both hands. I looked at her as the realization dawned on her face of what rule she had violated.

I asked her if I should start over, and she demanded that I do not! I smiled and agreed due more to the fact that I was getting far to hot to continue this much further than wanting to let her off the hook.

My hands found her breasts as I nuzzled her pubic hair, pulling thatches into my mouth and tugging while looking into her smouldering eyes, past her erect nipples. I licked her soft tummy as her moans intensified.

I moved up to her breasts and lovingly licked and sucked from under one arm, around and under her first tit, to the middle and back up her other 36 d tit to the other arm. I pushed her tits together and took each nipple into my mouth as Helen moaned under me.

I had known for a while that she could come from nipple stimulation alone and I certainly was not going to stop now. I waited to hear her get closer and then sucked her harder and harder, my tongue working alternately between tight circles around her nipple, to sucking in and out. As she neared her orgasm I reminded her to keep quiet or her parents would hear her. She shuddered under me as she the waves washed over her and I smiled with her big dark nipple in between my lips.

I waited for her to come back down while I very softly rolled her nipples between my fingers and kissed the other. After a few moments her eyes opened and she told me she needed me now. I returned her look and crawled up to her parting her thighs with my knees and positioning my slick cock head at her yearning opening.

Just as I was about to enter I mentioned that I had been neglecting her in my rush to fuck her. I had skipped her pussy in my hurry and that just wouldn’t do. She moaned and pulled her knees up and back in one quick motion. There was no teasing now. I needed to taste her. I needed to love her, to eat her, to have her fuck my face and cum all over my lips and chin.

Her pussy was absolutely soaked with her juices and I drank of her deeply. I hungrily and loudly ate her while she pulled my hair forcing my face deeper into her womanhood. Her lips are a lovely dark colour, and her clit gets so stiff and swollen as she nears the edge of the cliff. When her trademark breathing and moaning signalled that she was close I pounced on her clit sucking it into my mouth. My tongue flicked up and down and I sucked her into me. She came very hard and I was rewarded in my efforts with my lovely Helen drenched in her own juices and panting and flailing around under my face as the waves crashed again and again.

When she had stopped shivering a little I slowly crawled up on her and let her taste her cum on my lips. She greedily lapped it up licking my chin, my lips and sucking my tongue into her mouth. When she was done cleaning me, I started softly kissing her neck again and positioned my throbbing cock at her wet entrance. I moved my head up and looked her full in the eye as I entered her. I watched her face contort as she came violently again before I was all the way in.

I covered her mouth with mine for fear her folks might hear and moved very slowly in and out. I could feel her body tense up again and again as wave after wave crashed down on her.

I was nearing my own climax and I buried my face in her neck as I blew my load into her quivering pussy. She milked my rod with her pussy clenching her muscles around me all the while.

We were both on the verge of tears when it was all over due to the intensity and the longing associated with our coupling.

Our fortunes were soon to change for the better with a promotion on the horizon that we had no knowledge of at this point.

But that is another story...