The Awakening of Mallory Ch. 02

Story Info
Young barmaid meets her stud & becomes his sex slave.
1.3k words
4.3
29.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mallory was tense all day at work. But it was a pleasant tension, filled with delicious, erotic longing, her pussy lubricated and wanting beneath her short black skirt and tiny white lace panties with the thong back, her mouth-watering nipples hard and erect through her white men's button shirt and delicate lace bra. Would her stud come in? Was she crazy thinking he'd adopt her as his little sex slave? Just the idea that he'd pay that much attention to her and find her desirable to the point of using her like a slave led again to her gushing in an acute sexual arousal.

It had never occurred her to be such a slut, but she knew it wouldn't take much convincing from him for her to spread her legs for him right there in the parking lot, in his car, or in the restroom. She was THAT turned on and desperate for his sexual attentions.

She wanted him to shove his cock into her mouth, into her pussy, so much; she wanted to feel his strong hands push her to the ground, to her knees, and make her take him into her hot little mouth, where he would fuck her, thrusting his hips as he slid his hard shaft in and out of her willing, submissive, pretty mouth; she wanted to stroke and pet his long hard manhood with her lovely hands, as soon as possible, to hold it in both hands and lick on it like a candy stick, to feel him stroke and pat her head and praise her as she put it in her mouth and felt him fuck her mouth with it, in and out, in and out, his balls swelling and large slapping her chin.

She knew she would not be able to concentrate on anything until she was was taken, used and fucked properly by her stud. She guessed that he'd want to take her from behind, and the thought of dutifully offering herself to him in that way drove her to distraction. She thought he might first lick her that way, and imagined feeling his breath on her pussy, his tongue, and then in a wild bit of imagination she thought of his tongue traveling up to her anus and brazenly partaking of her tight virginal hole. The thought that this man would eat her ass caused her to feel weak in the knees. Again - she knew instinctively that he would do many things that might shock her, and she was willing, even eager, anxious, to comply. She had never ever felt so ready to conform to another person's will. She couldn't wait.

She admitted to herself that she'd barely spoken to this man, and that most of what she was thinking as pure fantasy. What she knew for sure though was that whatever this man wanted, she would trust and comply. He was dangerous looking but she sensed his caring nature. He had a gigantic cock, clearly seen in those tight jeans, but he clearly knew how to use it. She was beside herself with anticipation, thinking, "I'm such a very lucky girl. I'm going to be the sweet innocent plaything for this manly stud."

The image of his crotch wouldn't leave her. Nor would the look he had on his face when he looked brazenly at her body. Images flashed by - the black speedo, swelling in her hand, at the beach while they kissed; the sight, and feeling, of his hard cock sliding into her young tight pussy; the look in his eye as he ordered her to do things to him; the heft and warmth of his balls as she lifted his scrotum to her mouth and licked him there, tasting his musk... the size and shape of each testicle as she sucked them into her pretty mouth, let them slip one by one between her sexy full lips and into the paradise of her warm wet little mouth, and the way he'd moan when her tongue lapped dutifully on them and explored his taint, and the suggestion, however frightening right now for her, that he might like her to explore further down and truly service and submit to his darkest wishes; the look of his strong, rough hand on her sweet apple breasts, pinching her nipples, pulling roughly on them. Each imagined tug, pinch and squeeze brought her closer to cumming.

She thought of him pushing her down to her knees and holding her head from the back and pushing her face into his crotch, and the scent of him intoxicated her... she could almost feel the jets of hot cum hitting the back of her throat. She'd never experienced that kind of thing - the boys she'd known usually came in her hand after a few strokes (which she admittedly enjoyed...she loved feeling them throb and twitch and the warm splash of their seed hitting her arms, neck, and face really excited her) but she really wanted, at least with this stud, to feel his cum shooting out of his big beautiful cock and into her mouth and throat. It was, she thought, part of her initiation into being a great lover. And she was confident he'd teach her properly.

When he finally came in, she looked at him for a few moments and, with the slightest flex in her pelvis, she came as she stood at the hostess station. Her motion as she came looked like she just every so slightly arched her back. She hoped nobody had seen it; except maybe him...

He was dressed, as usual, in a black t-shirt and very well-fitting blue jeans, worn in all the right places and showing off his big cock to her complete satisfaction. When she saw him looking right at her, and saw his wicked smile, she very naturally gazed down at his cock and took a long look. While she didn't quite know why it felt so natural to do so, she did it and was pleased to see the snake of his cock riding down one leg. She returned his gaze and smiled.

"I'd like a table, sweet thing," he said quietly. "Some table that you serve, if you don't mind." He smiled.

She smiled back and felt her nipples in her bra and his eyes on them. "Sure, how about over here," she replied as a she turned and walked toward a corner booth.

She felt his eyes on her ass and pretty legs. She heard him sigh, almost a moan. "Mmmm," he uttered, then, "What a sweet ass you have, little girl."

Her knees weakened and she about collapsed with lust. She didn't know why, it was just out of the blue and so sexy for him to call her that. She turned quickly and smiled. "Thank you, sir," she said. She was finding herself naturally adopting a submissive manner with him. It thrilled her.

They reached the table and he came up behind her. She could smell his cologne, musky and subtle. She really liked it. "As a matter of fact," he whispered so only she could here. "I'd love to lick it, for about an hour." She heard him breath in her perfume and, most likely, her arousal.

She felt confident now. "Thank you sir. If you so wish to have me in that way, I would like nothing more."

"What time do you get off here, sweet thing?" He hand came up, discretely, and patted her bottom. His hand lingered there. Her eyes closed, she nearly swooned. It felt as if she'd completely soaked her tiny panties.

Breathing heavily, she sighed with some difficulty... "10 pm."


"Well, then, I look forward to licking your pretty ass at 10 pm." He quickly gave her a peck on her cheek and sat down.

She smiled. "OK." The next hour of work was a blur.

to be continued...