The Awakening of Ms. Keys Ch. 04

Story Info
Oh those breasts...May I slide between them?
1.3k words
4.63
122.7k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," I said, getting up and going to the cabinet above the sink. Toothpaste, mouthwash, aftershave...and yes! A bottle of hand lotion. Turning, I looked down at him, half-expecting him to be gone, for me to realize it was a dream and then wake up in my bed burning with shame.

It was no dream. He was watching me hungrily, one hand slowly stroking, twisting, sliding up over the head, pausing, and then back down to the base. My stomach was being accosted with what felt like a hailstorm of icy butterflies.

Hands shaking, I undid my belt and slid my robe over my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor in a heap around my ankles. His rhythm faltered a bit and then continued, slightly faster. My legs shaking a bit, I returned to my prior position, settling back down on my knees in front of him, sitting my ass back on my heels.

I flipped the cap up, the scent of vanilla wafting through the air as I squeezed a generous amount into the palm of my hand. He stopped touching himself then and reached out, tucking a stray lock of hair behind my ear before bringing his palm to my cheek. I leaned my face into his warm hand, while rubbing the cream between my two palms to warm it, then with a pounding heart reached out and wrapped my hand around his hot stiffness.

He throbbed under my touch and let out a little gasp as I gripped him firmly, feeling a steel core under the smooth skin. My hand slid effortlessly up and down, pausing when the head was grasped in my palm, giving it a little squeeze.

My attention was totally on the movement of my hand, stroking, twisting, effortlessly changing positions so that his cock was between my index and middle fingers, then gripped between my palm and fingers, then both hands were working it.

I felt his forehead touch mine, his shallow breath light on my skin, his hand still against my cheek. I bit my lower lip and cleared my throat, my mouth dry and I realized I was unable to raise my eyes to look at him, so overwhelmed I was with the entirety of the situation.

I increased my stroking, my other hand rubbing behind his balls and he brought his free hand swiftly to my other cheek, pulling my face up and into an urgent deep kiss. The suddenness of the move startled me and I found myself staring deep into his eyes as my tongue frantically wrestled with his, pushing deeply into his mouth, retreating to allow for my own to be invaded.

Faster my hand moved, up and over, down hard against the base, twisting, hot slippery friction, up and down faster until he violently grabbed my wrist, breaking the kiss with a strangled word.

"Stop." I did, feeling the strength of his grip, his cock still stiff in my hand. His forehead was still touching mine, our eyes locked as he breathlessly continued. "I don't want to cum this way."

He put his lips on mine again, kissing me slowly but thoroughly. I felt myself totally submitting, loosening my grip on him as he pulled my hand away, placing it on my breast. I felt his large hands on my waist and with one fluid movement, he had forcefully slid me between his legs so that he was now straddling my stomach. I felt the floor cold on my back and legs as I straightened them out, emphasizing the warmth of his thighs pressing into my sides.

I realized I was holding my breath, every muscle in my body taut, as he reached over for the bottle of cream. With agonizing slowness he flipped the lid up and turned the container over, dribbling cold lotion all over my nipples and breasts, paying special attention to the valley in between.

I gasped and protested, reminding him how I'd so very nicely warmed the cream up for HIM, but he just chuckled and pinned both my hands in his free hand above my head. He started massaging it in and my body relaxed at the feel of him cupping me, kneading, rubbing, and he released my wrists so he could utilize both of his hands.

I moaned softly, my hands running up and down his forearms, watching his face as he focused on my breasts. So intense, lips slightly parted, expression on his youthful face serious, eyes smouldering, and I suspected he was trying to memorize every nuance, every detail that his senses were absorbing.

The room was quiet now, save for our more relaxed breathing and the slippery sound of the lotion as he rubbed it in. I studied his face as his firm hands gripped my breasts harder, his fingers catching my hard nipples tightly between them. I could feel myself getting very wet, sticky, and I clenched my thighs together, shifting subtly to stimulate my clit.

I reached to the side for the bottle and squeezed a fair amount between my breasts, smearing it around, stroking his cock to absorb the excess on my hands. He shifted forward, placing his hands on the floor on either side of my head, his hips thrusting his erection towards my face, slicing through the lotion.

Fingers spread wide, I slid my hands up either side of my breasts, pushing them together, fingers overlapping at the top, encasing him inside a warm, soft, tight tunnel. He pushed forward as much as he could, the head of his cock close enough that when I leaned my head up I could lick it, taking the tip between my lips, nibbling it.

He moaned and pulled back slowly, then pushed back through the tightness of my squeezed tits. With every thrust towards me I licked him, my mouth open, tongue out, savouring the combined taste of the cream and his precum, salty and yet slightly sweet. My mouth watered, anticipating the inevitable spray, wanting to catch it, lap it up, feel it drip down my chin to my neck.

The friction was heating up as he pushed faster, his hips rocking, breathing erratic and jagged. He was murmuring little phrases like "fuck yeah" and "yesss" under his breath and it was turning me on so much. I started clenching my thighs faster, tighter, shifting, rising to my own orgasm as he strained towards his.

And as I cried out, bucking my hips under him, he spurted and I managed to find the presence of mind to lean up, catching heavy drops on my tongue, my neck and face splashed with it. He thrust hard, holding it forward, groaning as his cock throbbed and I closed my lips around his head, sucking the last drops out. He twitched and I felt a shudder wrack his body as I rolled his taste in my mouth, enjoying it before swallowing.

Finally I leaned my head back on the floor, watching him as he took a couple deep breaths, chest heaving and I could see his pounding heartbeat pulsing in his neck. He shivered once more and then opened his eyes, looking down at me.

I slowly released my hands as he leaned down to softly kiss me. Noses touching, a little smile and then laughter.

I shook my head and chuckled. "I'll tell you, Aaron...when I woke up this morning, I never in a million years would have guessed that this would be happening."

He grinned. "Well, I didn't expect it to actually come true but I sure had hoped that one day something like this would happen. Wow. I actually can't believe this is real."

He had moved off of me so that he was sitting with his back to the cabinet. I sat up myself, feeling his cum dripping slowly down my skin. I absentmindedly rubbed it in, then licked my fingers. I suddenly noticed he was raptly watching me and I felt my cheeks flush.

"That is such a fucking turn on."

I raised an eyebrow at him and gestured at his rising cock. "Are you ready for round two already?"