The Awakening of Ms. Keys Ch. 05

Story Info
The re-enacting of a longstanding fantasy.
1.5k words
4.6
71.3k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised an eyebrow at him and gestured at his rising cock. "Are you ready for round two already?"

He grinned. "I guess I am. Look what you do to me, Ms. Keys."

Ah, the quick turnaround time of the young man. It had been so long since I'd been with anyone under the age of 35 that I'd forgotten how quickly a stud in his prime could be ready to go again. I was delighted to be reminded, though, no question there.

However, I was also struggling with the uneasiness of knowing that Tyler could come home at any moment. Having Aaron fuck my tits was like gasoline on the fire of my passion and as much as common sense dictated that we should both get dressed and try to assemble some façade of normalcy, I found in myself a surprising willingness to take the risk.

"Why don't we go to my bedroom?" I suggested in a throaty voice that sounded unfamiliar to my own ears. "But...we really need to be aware of the time. Under no circumstances do I want Tyler coming home and finding us. You realize I'm trusting you to keep this to yourself, don't you?"

His face was gravely serious and his eyes were genuine as he assured me that I could trust him, that he considered me to be a friend and not just the mother of one of his pals, that his word was his honour. Then he flashed that infamous smile my way. "Plus, I'm kind of hoping that this won't just be a one time occurrence."

I rolled my eyes and smiled in spite of myself. "Let's just take this one day at a time."

"Spoken like a true mother." He ducked as I swatted at him, then got to his feet, pulling me up and into his arms. "I do have a request, though, if you'd humour me a little."

I looked quizzically at him, waiting. His cheeks flushed a little and he looked away, biting his lower lip. "I feel kind of silly asking."

"No, please, tell me. I promise I won't think you're silly." I reached up and kissed him, gently biting his lower lip, pulling it towards me, feeling his erection twitch against my lower stomach. "Tell me, Aaron."

He leaned his lips in close to my ear. "I...well...since we are moving this to your bedroom anyway...I was thinking that maybe you could indulge me a little. I'd love...to recreate what I was telling you about earlier: to walk past your room and see you lying there sleeping, naked from the waist up. To be able to finally do what I've fantasized about for all these years: to run a finger along your bare skin, to bring my mouth to your nipple and bring you out of your dreams with my lips causing you pleasure..."

By the time his words trailed off, there was a huge smile on my face and a throbbing between my legs. Knowing I'd been the secret lustful desire of someone for years, that the thought of me had driven someone to furiously stroke themselves to images of ravaging my body, that this was such a driving force that they would long to make that fantasy a reality was an incredible turn-on. I could feel my arousal churning in the pit of my stomach, the erotic heat radiating through my entire body.

"I don't think that is silly at all." I firmly wrapped my hand around his cock, which was still slippery from the lotion and gave it a few forceful strokes as I looked into his eyes. "It's not silly in the least."

I reached down to pick up my robe, pausing at waist level to give him a couple long slow licks. He groaned and ran his fingers through my still damp locks of hair. One slow suck and then I stood back up.

"Count to 60," I said with a grin and then disappeared out the door and down the hallway.

My bed was still unmade from the morning and I slid between the sheets, pulling them up to my waist, lying on my right side, trying to remember the details of what he'd said about the night he saw me.

As I closed my eyes, I realized I was shaking a bit from the nervousness. I took a couple deep breaths, trying to relax, trying to pretend I was just having a nap, that in a moment there was NOT going to be a man quietly moving to the side of the bed—ahhh, no good. I was too alert, too riled up, my heart pounding and my clit throbbing in anticipation. I did manage to slow my breathing though, and I was satisfied with that.

And then I waited.

The familiar creak of the floor in the hallway. My breath caught in my throat.

A sound in the doorway. Oh god. I could feel myself starting to shake a little more and I tried to will myself to relax, to calm down.

A gentle touch to the cheek. To my amazement, I didn't startle and the soothing feel of his finger sliding down my jawline, down my neck, relaxed me a bit. My muscles started unclenching and I was able to breathe again, albeit very shallowly. The light touch continued down over my collarbone to the crest of my breast. I could hear that his breathing was as light as mine and a faint moan reached my ears as he circled my nipple.

When his tongue touched it ever so softly, I involuntarily shifted slightly towards him, pushing my erect nipple between his lips. He took the cue and sucked it into his warm wet mouth, his tongue pressing it against the roof. Now it was my turn to try to suppress the soft moan in my throat.

My eyes still closed, my sense of awareness heightened, I waited eagerly to see what he would do next with my "sleeping" body.

He moved my left arm to the side, ever so gently so as not to "wake" me, and then slid the covers down further. A feather light caress over my left hip and the curve of my ass, his pinkie finger barely touching the crevice between my cheeks, the moist slit that it led to.

I could feel my pussy clench at his touch, the wetness now spreading between my thighs, making them sticky. I could feel my arousal growing so quickly and overwhelmingly that it was hard not to open my eyes and demand that he fuck me.

His hand paused, warm on the outside of my left thigh as he licked the underside of my breast, then trailed his tongue down my stomach. I flinched and for a moment had to suppress a smile because it tickled, but that was soon forgotten as he suddenly flipped my leg over, causing me to very abruptly roll onto my back. I gasped as he buried his face in between my legs, sucking and licking at the wetness.

My hands went for his head, pulling him hard into me, my hips bucking, thrusting my pussy into his face, wanting to feel his tongue deep deep inside me. The smell of my lust was thick in the air as he frantically drank of my juices, and I cried out with the intensity of the orgasm, my thighs gripping his head and holding him against me.

The peak of the climax passed but the fire inside me burned with a fury. I pulled him up, gasping that I wanted, needed him inside me, pounding into me.

He needed no further persuasion and in a heartbeat he was inside me, fucking me, my legs wrapped around him, my tongue licking his face, tasting myself on him. My ankles against his ass, pulling him hard into me, our bodies sliding up the bed from the force.

He was thrusting faster and harder now, the sound of his iron manhood sliding in and out of me echoing in the room, my wetness now covering his balls and dripping down the crack of my backside. I gripped his shoulders as I started to cum and he crushed his lips to mine, our moans muffled and as intertwined as our bodies.

A couple hard thrusts as he released into me, throbbing as my pussy squeezed around him, and I locked my ankles behind his ass, holding him deep inside me. Our lips parted slightly and we turned our heads so that his cheek was resting on mine as we tried to catch our breath.

A couple violent shivers ran through my body and I could feel myself contract around him sporatically, causing him to jump and us to chuckle.

"Wow." He took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "I don't think my legs would carry me right now if I tried to walk."

I smiled. "Yeah, I feel weak all over myself."

He rolled off of me and pulled me over to him, so that my head was lying on his shoulder. I shook my head and let out a little laugh. He glanced at me curiously.

I shrugged and shook my head again. "Just...this. It's so...surreal." I grinned. "But damn good."

He grinned and blushed. "Why thank you, ma'am."

We both started laughing but that was quickly put to an end by the sound of the door downstairs opening and my son calling for me.