The Awakening of Sue: Saturday

Story Info
Middle-aged wife's sexual awakening continues.
5k words
4.11
68.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slamming of a chest drawer drew Sue from her slumber. Her thoughts were confused and her dreams were disturbing almost nightmarish. When she continued to hear her husband rummaging through the drawers, she finally opened her eyes peering through slits that were sleep crusted. She watched quietly while her husband continued packing. Her thoughts were jumbled with guilt about what had happened the night before. She thought to herself, "How am I going to tell Dave? What am I going to tell him? If I am honest, Dave will throw me out. Even if I plead with him that it was only once and that I would never do it again, how could he trust me?"

Her thoughts were interrupted by her husband as he held her new thong panties. There was an almost wistful look about him as he stared at them. I will tell him but I will wait until we return as today is the day we are to leave for Mexico and the vacation that we had planned. As she was thinking about this, she turned slightly in bed and Dave noticed that she was awake.

"Wake up sleepyhead. We need to get packing before Bill and Sue arrive. We are going to have to move quickly so that we can catch the plane. I can't wait to get there even if part of the trip will be doing some business. Most of the time we have together will be ours. Now get going or I am going to get some cold water to motivate you."

Sue replied, "Dave, there are some things that I need to talk to you about. Do you think that when we return, we can have some time together just you and I?"

Dave picking up on her tone of voice replied, "Honey, I know that the past few months have been rough for both of us. I have been working long hours and have not been paying attention to you and your needs. I have wanted to talk to you about that and to let you know that I love you even if I have seemed to be neglectful. I can only ask you to forgive me and to not let what has happened ruin this time we have together. I promise I will keep the business to a minimum so that we can have the time together.

Actually, I had not told you much about where we are going and how we are going there. The resort that we are going to is a private resort for adults only. The only people that are welcomed are those who are members. Bill and I are working with the owners to do some advertising for the resort that is along the coast as well as a new resort that they are building in the mountains. The owners were impressed with our presentation and that is why we are going there to spend the week. We are going to fly down on their private jet. While we are there, we have unlimited access to the entire resort as if we were members. In fact, we are to become honorary members and can return any time we want. The only condition is that like the adverts for Las Vegas what happens there stays there.

The owners are Carlos Hernandez and Juan Vasquez. They come across from the meetings that we had as some go-getters. They want this resort to be a place where people can come and not worry about others knowing everything that happens. There is a private beach that is surrounded by a privacy fence. The resort has everything that a person would want including shops, nightclubs, and five star restaurants. One can do what ever one wants without fear of children seeing anything or others judging. Yet, one can choose to just enjoy the water or the small town that is nearby. Just think, we will know no one there so we can be as free as we choose. I can't wait. It will be like a second honeymoon except you are even more beautiful than when we first married."

Listening to Dave, tears began to form in Sue's eyes. "I can't wait either. I love you too. This sounds like it will be what we need." She was thinking to herself, "There is no way that I can tell him what happened. It will be something that happened only once and never will happen again. I will make it up to him in other ways. I really do love him." Even as she was thinking, thoughts arose of Phillip and the night before. Sue knew that no matter how she might rationalize what happened there was a part of what they did that she enjoyed. It was the forbidden fruit. Yet, she decided that even if it was enjoyable she was not going to do that again.

Getting up, she reached up and kissed Dave. At first it was just a peck, but she began to more forcibly kiss him parting her lips and letting her tongue enter his mouth. Dave began to respond to the kiss and began to kiss her back holding her close. His hands dropped down to cup her ass bringing her close to his crotch. She could feel his erection and reached down to unbuckle his belt. She lowered his zipper and her hand reached in to stroke his hardening cock. At the same time, Dave's hand pushed under her panties and began to caress her crack sliding down toward her cunt. Sue's nipples hardened as she continued to press her body against Dave's and continued to stroke him. She felt herself getting wet. She began to grind against his erection and pushing back onto his hand.

Just as both of them were working their way to the bed, they heard a cough. Looking up they saw Bill and Eve staring at them. Noticing them staring, Sue and Dave quickly removed their hands from one another embarrassed. Bill and Eve began clapping adding to the embarrassment.

Bill said, "I hate to interrupt what seemed to be such a pleasurable early morning wake up, but we are going to be late unless you guys get it in gear. By the way, if you want privacy I would suggest you not only close the front door but lock it. Though I must admit you guys looked good."

Eve came up to Dave and gave him a quick kiss on his mouth and grabbed Sue's arm and began to drag her to the bathroom.

"Wow you both looked so hot," Eve whispered in Sue's ear. "I never knew that Dave was so well equipped. And seeing you so hot, I wondered why you never let me know how exciting you guys can be. I am looking forward to how this week will be. Did Dave tell you that we are flying in a private Leer jet. We are getting the celebrity treatment. Apparently the owners use the jet to fly all over the world and it is equipped with all the necessities for long travel including a bed. Maybe we can become members of the mile high club."

"Stop it. I need to get showered and don't get me started as you are such a bad influence on me with your stories of your swing club and your seducing that young man in the restaurant. I need to shower and get ready."

"Don't let me stop you. I'll just stick here and wait for you. If you want, I could wash your back or if you are really good I'll wash your front."

"Eve, you are incorrigible. Get out of here and let me get ready in peace."

Sue heard the door close as she started the shower. She thought to herself, "My God, what will Bill think. Too much has gone on and now Eve with her stories and this mile high talk is just getting to me. I need to get myself in control and not lose my cool or do anything rash." She got under the warm stream of water and began to wash herself. Her nipples were hard from Dave's touch and as she began to think about Eve and Bill they even became harder sticking out and sensitive to the touch. She began to feel herself moistening between her legs and one hand went down to gently caress her clit. She continued to caress herself and to gently pull on her nipples. As she began to caress more quickly, her thoughts went back to Phillip and even to when Eve seduced the young waiter in the restaurant. She began to grind herself against her hand and two fingers found them inside of her. She hadn't masturbated like this for some time. Faster and faster she went until she could feel her climax coming. Trying to stifle her moans, her body began to jerk against her hand. Just at the peak of the feelings, she heard a knock on the door and Dave wondering if she was alright and to get a move on.

Wiping herself off with a towel, Sue could not help but wonder what was going on with her. Where have all these feelings come from? She had thought of herself as a normal woman with normal sexual feelings, but lately she began to have these thoughts that invaded her dreams as well as her life. Her friendship with Eve did not help curb these forbidden desires. Knowing that they were going to an adult's only club did not seem to ease the situation either. She wondered if Bill had shared with her husband about his and Eve's experiences with swapping. If he had, would Dave be appalled or would he find it exciting. All these thoughts were spinning in her head as she prepared herself for the trip.

As she dried her hair, Dave came in with some of the new clothes that she and Eve had purchased. "Wear these. You look so sexy with them on. Let's throw caution to the wind." What he had picked out was a tight fitting mini skirt that barely came to mid-thigh, a sleeveless blouse that was low scooped, and a pair of thong panties. He did not bring a bra.

"I can't wear this. If I bend over, not only will people get an eyeful of my breasts but also from the back they will see my ass."

"I know but did you see how Eve was dressed." Actually Sue did not notice though peering through the door she saw that Eve was similarly dressed in a very seductive dress with a slit that went almost to her waist. "Besides, I told you that we need to throw caution to the wind. Where we are going no one will know us, and we are flying on a private plane so that we do not have to go through the normal airport. Do it for me, please."

It was the last please that Sue decided that she would wear what Dave wanted. Besides if Eve could get away with wearing what she was wearing I could also. As Sue put on her outfit and came out into the bedroom, Bill looked at her and gave her a once over with his eyes and then let out a whistle. "My God, you look sexy today." Eve gave him a small kick to his shins though she too gave Sue a look. Dave had a smile on his face and Sue noticed that he had a bulge in his pants.

"We best be leaving or we will never get to the resort." Sue stated. "So boys and girls put your tongues back into your mouth and let's split for a week of sun, surf, and fun."

Dave grabbed the suitcases and led the way to the car that was parked in the driveway. Bill was driving and Eve sat next to him on the way to the airport. Dave and Sue were in the back seat. While they were driving, Dave reached over and drew Sue closer to him. He reached over and began to kiss her like teenagers in the back seat of a drive in Movie Theater. There was something that was exciting about his almost depraved behavior in front of their best friends. Soon their tongues were dueling and Sue began to squirm in her seat. She did not realize that her skirt had ridden up and was almost to her waist. Eve in the front seat could see her white thong that was becoming almost transparent with her fluids as they flowed from her. Eve could not believe what she was witnessing and soon her hand disappeared through the slit and she began to finger her clit.

Bill was able to see some of what was happening through the rear view mirror. He could not spend much time looking as he was driving. He silently cursed that he couldn't get a better view of what was happening though he could guess from the moans that he heard from the back seat. He chuckled to himself that Eve's plan seemed to be working. He had spent the last two weeks talking to Dave about what he and Eve had experienced at the swinger's club. In fact he tried to convince Dave to come with Eve and him even if Sue would not come. Dave refused. What even Dave was not aware of was that it was through the swing club that they got this contract. For the resort was in actuality a place where swingers could go and experience all of their fantasies. In the last couple of days, Dave began to respond to what Bill was talking about and began to wonder if Sue would ever be open to experimenting not so much with swinging but with experiencing differing fantasies.

As Bill was trying to arrange his pants to become more comfortable with his erection, Dave could not believe how Sue was responding to his kisses and caresses. Her moans seemed to drive him to further allowances. As he kissed her, he took one hand and began to caress her breast through her blouse. As she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipple became hard and extended through the material. Dave knew that both Eve and Bill might be watching but he almost felt out of control. He grabbed one on Sue's hands and placed it on his bulging erection. He could feel Sue running her hand up and down over his penis.

Sue felt almost out of her mind with the feelings that she was experiencing. She had never made out with someone watching her. While she and Dave were kissing she looked up and could see Eve watching her and could see her playing with herself. She felt like she was putting on a show like in the porno theaters. Even knowing this, she felt powerless to stop herself. When Dave reached down and began to play with her breast, she at first wanted him to stop but it felt so good that all she did was moan. When he took her hand and placed it on his penis, it was only natural for her to begin to stroke it through his pants.

Sue felt her panties become wet with her fluids. Dave reached down and began to run his hand up her thigh closer to her clit. If she was going to stop him now was the time to do so. She heard Eve moaning as she came closer to her climax and as she was listening, Dave place his hand over her mound. Sue was past the point of saying stop. She began to grind against his hand squeezing her thighs together to trap him. She unzipped his pants and reached in and took out his hard erection and began to stroke him quickly as he was her.

Soon they fell into a rhythm and both were arching their hips as they began to feel the beginnings of their climaxes. Sue was moaning and when Dave slipped two fingers under her thong and inserted them into her, she arched her back crying out. She felt her orgasm build until she was screaming to Dave to fuck her harder with his hand. He slipped another finger in her and she cried out in pleasure. Sue could hear Dave's moans louder and his breathing more rapid. As Sue finally felt the ecstasy of her orgasm and her womb clamping down, she felt Dave's penis expand and spew out his orgasm. At the same time she could hear Eve climaxing in the front seat.

Bill could hardly keep his eyes on the road as he listened to those around him in the throes of their climaxes. His own erection tented achingly beneath the steering wheel. As those around him were regaining their normal breathing, he saw a place where he could turn off the highway. When he did, he turned to Eve and grabbing her head brought toward his lap as he unzipped his pants releasing his erection. Eve immediately took his penis into her mouth and began to move down the shaft until she engulfed it completely. Withdrawing, she began to develop a rhythm much to the relief of her husband. She could begin to feel his urgency as he could not hold back any longer and grabbing her head his cum exploded deep into her throat which she swallowed.

In the back seat of the car, Dave and Sue were in the process of embarrassingly arranging their clothes when Eve began to take Bill's penis into her mouth giving him a blow job. Both of them, thinking to themselves that they shouldn't watch, found themselves watching and beginning to become excited once again. When Bill arched his back, they could see Eve's cheeks expand with his cum as she was swallowing it. Sue marveled at the sight of Bill's erect penis comparing it to Dave's and Phillip's. It was not as long as Phillip's or Dave's but was about twice as thick as Dave's.

There was a moment of awkward silence as all began to get their clothes back to some sense of normalcy. Bill broke the silence by stating, "Well that was something. I want everyone to remember what goes on from now on stays between us. I must say that I really enjoyed the sight of my two best friends letting themselves go and I hope that no one is offended."

Both Dave and Sue, blushing, acknowledged that while not something they would ordinarily do they enjoyed it. All four began to talk about how difficult it is to allow fantasies to become realities. Eve hoped that during this trip, "We all can become more willing to let our fantasies, inhibitions, and allow ourselves the freedom to enjoy ourselves during this working vacation. Let's have fun this week."

The mile high club

Arriving at the terminal where the private jet awaited, the foursome went through customs. As they were private fliers, the wait was not overly long though the security was as thorough as for commercial flights. Their luggage was put on board and the pilot greeted them as they entered into the plane. The inside of the Lear jet was extraordinary much like one would see in movies or among the very rich. The interior was divided into three sections. Where they entered was a lounge with a complete bar. From the lounge toward the aft of the plane were two rooms both with tables and four chairs, television, and sofas. In front and clear to the back were two bathrooms that included showers.

The captain welcomed them aboard and told them that they had the run of the entire plane including the bar. He mentioned that there was Champaign on ice that they could use once they reached cruising altitude. The flight would take about five hours. He mentioned that both the sofas in the other rooms pulled out to beds if they wished. The televisions both had DVD players and under the televisions were a selection of movies. He suggested that they find a seat and buckle up as they would be taking shortly once he had clearance from the tower.

Take off went without a hitch and within minutes they were at cruising attitude. The pilot turned off the fasten seat belt sign and announced that they were free to explore the plane. Bill went to where the Champaign was on ice and began to work off the cork. With a loud pop, the cork came off and Bill began to pour glasses for everyone. While he was busy pouring Dave, Eve, and Sue began to explore the plane. The main seating area was equipped with a sofa that could be unfolded into a bed, television, a DVD player, and a storage area with disks. There was even a portable computer and desk in one corner. Continuing aft there was a passageway where there were bathrooms which included showers and in the next section a queen size bed. This seemed to be more than just the normal executive's jet.

Sue commented, "Wow this is the perfect setup for the mile high adventures. Maybe we ought to give it a try. Sure beats making out in a car."

Dave looked at her and then at Sue. "I would agree that this is something. But why don't we watch some movies until we land. There is no need to anticipate our vacation."

Sue came up to him and grabbed him. Pulling him close to her, she began to kiss him. She was still feeling horny despite what they did in the car. She whispered in his ear, "You best be ready when we get to our room. I need you inside of me."

The three came back to the glasses of Champaign. They made a toast to each other and to discovering new and wonderful sights. They quickly drained the glasses and Bill refilled all of them. It did not take long for the effects of the alcohol to kick in. After the second drink and while sipping the third, they began to explore what movies were in the storage cabinet. What they discovered was that the outsides were plain and that the only way one could know what was on them would be to watch them.

Choosing one, Bill put it in the player. There was no intro or title screen. Instead, the disk began with what seemed to be a party. There was conversation and dancing though all the couples seemed to be in their late 30's or early 40's. The conversation was similar to parties that one would go. People were talking about their jobs and families. As the disk continued, couples that were introduced as either spouses or significant others began to dance with new partners.

12