The Baby-Sitter

Story Info
Naughty but nice.
2.1k words
4.1
122.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers

The fridge is full so help your self were the last words she spoke as she left the house, I was here to baby-sit her two sons aged two and four, they were both fast asleep and her hubby was having a shower before he too was off out for the night, I turned the television on and sat myself down on the settee ready for the night ahead.

The door opened and in walked the older of the two children rubbing his eyes, and here we go I thought to myself as I went over to him to comfort him,

"What's the matter sweetie", I asked,

"Where's mommy", he replied,

I explained to him that she had gone out as i walked him back up stairs to his bedroom and put him back into to bed, I sat there a while stroking his head till he dropped back off to sleep, I then tucked him in and closed the door behind me, I then check on the younger of the two boys, he was a sweet child big blue eyes and blond hair so angelic, I tucked him in, smiled and left closing the door behind me.

Out in the hallway I could hear the hubby in his room singing to himself, as I walked towards the stairs I took a glance into the room, I could see him standing there with nothing on his body, all tanned and muscular, wow and what a body it was. He turn round and looked straight at me, I quickly looked away and ran down the stairs, hoping he had not realised I had been watching him....

Back down stairs I turned the television off and turned on the music, hmmm a nice soft atmosphere the lights were down low and I plonked myself down on the settee once again, closed my eyes and allowed the music the over take my mind, I was at peace. The ringing of the phone awoke me from the tranquility of the moment, I jumped up and answered it, I stood with the phone to my ear listening to what I was being told and when finished I said my goodbyes and placed the receiver back down, I bet I wont be needed now I thought to myself as I walked to the bottom of the stairs, once there at the foot of them I shouted up,

"That was your mate, he cannot make it tonight, do you want me to go or what?"

He appeared at the top of the stairs and looked down at me, he was just wearing a pair of boxers and his hair was still wet and one hell of a mess,

"Hmmm no if you don't mine, I would not mind finishing off some work in the study, if that is all right with you?"

"It does not bother me either way, as long as I get paid I am happy,"

And on that note I went back to the warmth and comfort of the lounge and that really comfy settee.

I plonked myself down once again just as the door opened, I looked up as he walked into the room,

"I cannot be bothered to work tonight, do you mind if I listen to the music with you?"

My reply was no I don't mind and with that he sat himself down next to me, his semi naked body was so hot to the touch I could feel it on my arm, his hair had been combed but it was still wet, he commented on how hot the evening was and he was right I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter only it was not the weather!

He lifted his arm and placed it round the back of the settee and down onto my shoulder, I sat there frozen to the spot, Wow his touch was electric and turning me on so much, was this right? or not? I thought to myself. No, it was not right but hey it felt bloody good, hell who am I to complain, its his marriage not mine I am only the baby-sitter after all, to naive to know any better hehehe.

I slid my hand onto his body it felt so hot and firm, all muscular and oh so bloody gorgeous, I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter, he stood up and took me by my hand pulling me to my feet, next he lifted my arms up and slid off my top, his hands running up my arms as he did then he took off my bra, lowered and stepped out of his shorts, he then slowly lowered his hands and unzipped my jeans.

I could not believe it, my arms still in the air as if frozen there I was totally under his spell and I loved it, my jeans came right off, I fell back onto the settee as he pulled them off my legs, I was totally naked as was he, his cock so big and hard moving around as he pulled my jeans right off, I could hardly keep my eyes off it, he then took my hand and led me towards the kitchen. Once in the kitchen he cleared the table with one movement of the arm, everything landing on the floor with a crash he then lifted me up onto the table.

I could see him moving around the kitchen as I lay down onto the table, feeling so horny wanting him to come back and have is way with me, but instead he was looking in the fridge? next thing I know he is there again next to me with a tray of ice, he banged the tray on to the edge of the table to loosen the ice and then took a cube out, he placed it into his mouth and smiled at me, he sucked on the ice and then crunched it all away, next he took another cube out of the tray and placed the tray down.

Placing the cube onto the tiny groove in my throat he slowly slid it down my body running it up and over my breasts, circling my nipples making them oh so hard, then down towards my navel were it melted, taking another cube he then proceeded to trail it down over my hot body, it melting as he slid it down to my mound. His hands were so cold from the ice as he placed his fingers onto my clit; it was a wonderful sensation as his fingers slid down into me with the ice still there now melting within me.

He removed his hands from my body and walked around the table till he was at the bottom looking up towards me, he took my legs and with one quick yank pulled me close him, my legs spreading around his waist and his cock probing at me, he lowered his head and placed kisses my tummy and I in return sat up and ran my fingers through his hair, his tongue ran up my body and towards my neck, our mouths meeting and kissing with such passion, his cock still probing at me, trying so desperately to get into the warmth of my wet pussy.

I lower my hands and take hold of him so hard and firm and guided him in, the tip tormented me as I tried to guide it in blind, then all of a sudden it found its way and it slid in deep and deeper still, his arms around my waist gripping the back of my butt, pulling me nearer and nearer is balls slamming into me and he pounded away, my head thrown back and his kisses on my neck running down towards my breasts, taking my nipple into his mouth, my hands on his back, my nails digging in and scratching hard, making him groan with pleasure, I could feel is hard throbbing cock so deep inside me, pushing deeper and deeper.

My body started to shake as he cum, his whole body stiffening and jerking and with every final thrust my body shook and I screamed out in pleasure, when all shaking and jerking slowed down I lay back onto the table as his tongue run down my body towards my hot, steamy, swollen and now so sticky pussy, licking at my clit and sucking on my inflamed lips. His tongue probed at me licking up the juices, his and mine combined and then moving is dripping tongue up towards my mouth for me to suck on it tasting the honey of love making, the taste was divine as I sucked on his tongue, then he repeated it again and again sending me into a frenzy of excitement as I cum once again.

My legs perched up on the table and his head, down there in between them sucking and licking away, I looked up at the ceiling, then I heard it, the knock at the door. He jumped up and I rolled off the table,

"Stay there!" was his words and I froze to the spot,

He went to the door and opened it slightly, then opened it right up and in walked his friend, he had decided to go out after all, he smiled and walked over towards the settee, I was stood in the kitchen doorway peering out, my clothes on the lounge floor, hell what a position to be in I thought to my self,

"Its okay sweetie," he shouted,

"Come on in he wont bite, well not unless you want him too,"

The tone in his voice was different and I knew exactly what it meant, I walked out the kitchen into the lounge, once in the lounge I could see his friend starting to remove his top, smiling at me as he did so, I smiled back and walked over to him and assisted in his undressing while the hubby stood behind me and started to kiss my back, running his hands over and around my torso till they met in the middle and he hugged me tight, his friend then kissed me, and my hands run up and over his chest, the feeling was amazing three naked bodies pressed up against each other it was truly a wonderful experience.

I pushed his friend down onto the settee and went down onto my knees, running my hands over his thighs to his hips as he slowly opened his legs allowing me to get closer, the hubby knelt down behind me and started once again to kiss my back, my tongue then followed the path my hands took, I could taste the salt from his body as my tongue run down the inside of his thighs till it reached his balls, I opened my mouth and started to such at them I could feel his legs tense up as I did and as my hands took grip of is cock I slowly started to rub it up and down.

Whilst all this was happening the hubby was positioning him self ready to enter me again, I could feel is fingers fumbling around trying to find the wet damp opening, I opened my legs a little allowing him to find the spot and as he did I took his friends cock and slid it deep into my mouth, ohh the feeling was so erotic being taken from behind while sucking hard on another cock their hands all over my body, my body being pumped from both ends, I could feel the excitement rising in my body and I started to shake, as I did I could feel my juices running down my leg as he continued to pump me faster and harder, the taste of the pre cum in my mouth made me just so fucking horny I wanted to scream, but instead I just let out a muffled groan as I continued to suck on the ever growing cock.

His friend started to shake and his fingers gripped tightly onto my shoulders as he threw his head back and cum, I could feel it spurting deep inside my mouth and running freely down my throat, just as this happened the hubby started pushing deeper as his hands griped firmly onto my hips, he too cum, spurting deep within me ohh the heat of it, and with every spurt my body jolted which in turn made his friend cum that little bit more which in turn made me cum and together the three of us moaned out in pure pleasure and we came and touched and kissed and HELLLLLLLL I love baby sitting.

Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers