The Baby-Sitter Diaries Ch. 04

Story Info
Were Patty & his wife still together?
3.9k words
4.69
111.3k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well if you are reading this, there's a good chance you've read the other parts to the story of the baby-sitter diaries. If you haven't, I will confess that I had sex with my best friend's daughter and I still feel guilty about it, even though my wife knows and she actually had a small part in my encounter. This encounter took place five years ago, it lasted less than 48 hours and since then hasn't been repeated. At least not by me. My wife Patty and our baby-sitter Rebecca became pretty close.

So close that I suspect that they have had an affair going off and on since then. Patty and I have had better sex in the last five years than we did since our boys were born. I thought I was a pretty cool guy, liberal in my approach to life and sex. But I found that I am quite content to have sex a couple times a week with my wife of twenty-five years who has come to be as adventurous as she once was straight-laced. Sure in the past five years, Rebecca and I have seen a lot of each other. She has been in my classes, she has still baby-sat occasionally, we play golf together several times a year, and our two families get together almost every weekend. It's just that Rebecca and I haven't had sex since that first weekend. And there are times that I wonder 'What if?'

"Professor Daniels, I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind?" a coed voice broke me from my latest drift into R-rated sexual misadventures of an imaginary kind.

"Certainly," I responded, putting down an exam I wasn't really reading anyway. "What can I help you with?"

"I was wondering if you could explain...." her questions were mundane and ordinary. She had post examination anxieties and was pumping for information on her test. I answered all of her questions sincerely and with what I hope was accurate information, because, quite frankly, a voice from the hallway had diverted my attention and sent three-fourths of my brain into some kind of flashback haze. It was Rebecca's voice and she was laughing. No matter how hard I tried to focus on the young woman in my office, I couldn't get the thought of the baby-sitter out of my mind. Finally I resorted to standing up suddenly and throwing the window open.

"It's very stuffy in here," I said, interrupting the young coed's next in a series of questions that weren't phrased well nor likely to demonstrate her intelligence. "The spring air is so crisp this time of year. It's much to stuffy to be inside on a day like today. A lovely young woman such as yourself should be outside, enjoying your youth and not sitting inside some old codger professor's office trying to find out how well you did on your exam. You are a bright girl and I am sure you did your best." Okay, so I embellished the truth about her intelligence. What caught me by surprise was the way she was looking at me. Actually WHERE she was looking at me was even more surprising. Since I had stood up, and she had not, her eyes were directly even with my crotch and I was suddenly aware that I had perked up at the sound of Rebecca's laugh and hadn't noticed. I wasn't raised to full embarrassment stage yet, just the swelling that strains against my brown corduroy pants, giving my cock a nice outline.

But catching her staring caught me by surprise. It also caught my cock by surprise which responded to the attention the way a proper cock should, it swelled up a bit more and attempted to raise itself to a better position, perhaps to wink at the young lass. When my cock stirred, I actually saw the coed's head move back and her mouth open slightly, as if in shock. I sat back down, returning my eye's to their proper place in front of hers, and shifting my legs back under my desk, thumping my cock on the drawer for it's insolence. I looked her in the eye, daring her to admit she saw my cock, perfectly satisfied that she would snap out of it at any moment and return back to reality.

"That's just it, Professor Daniels. I am not really as bright as all that. I struggle a great deal with all of my courses. Spring Break is coming up, and my father has promised me a trip to Cancun if I can raise my grades to a B average by midterms. I study SO hard for this exam, if I didn't do well, I won't be able to go to Mexico. Please, please, PLEASE would you look at my exam and tell me if there is any extra assignments I could do to make it into a B?" For the first time, I gave her a good look. I suppose that was really her problem, no one ever took the time to give her a good look. She wasn't unattractive, just a little plain. She wore a plain white blouse a little too large for her frame, a pair of plain blue jeans, a little to out of style to be fashionable, plain old sandals, and had her straight brown hair in simple barrettes on the sides of her head and her hair barely reached her shoulders. She wore very little make-up, if any, and no perfume. She had just a few freckles on her otherwise clean white face and her hands were clutched her notebooks to her chest, as if she were preparing to ward off a blow. She wore the uniform of the unconfident woman. There was something about the sincerity in those hazel-green eyes that touched my crusty professor's heart.

"Let's take a look." I dug through the pile of exams until I found hers. Until I saw her name 'Dawn Maschmann' I couldn't remember it. But that's not hardly out of character for me. I tend to remember the names of only the brightest and the least of my students, either description did not fit her. I scanned the content of her first several answers. Though they demonstrated some mastery of the subject matter, they were hardly complete answers.

"I see you recall most of what we discussed in class and most of what was in the assigned readings, but none of your answers are really what I grade as 'above average'," I told her honestly. Selecting the fifth question, I rephrased it and asked it of her again. "Describe to me how a free-market economy in Cuba might effect the surrounding Caribbean Islands." The exam question didn't deal with either Cuba or the Caribbean, but I was looking for a list of market factors, economic impact zones, and interactions with domestic and foreign goods and markets. Her oral answer was much better than her written answer.

"That's correct. In fact, that's excellent. Why didn't you write that answer on your examination?"

"It's just that I am never sure what to say or how to say it."

"You did very well just now. I suggest that you set aside your fear of being wrong, and allow yourself to be right."

She nodded. I wasn't sure if she got it or not.

"I will grade your examination tonight. Come and see me during office hours in the morning from 8 am til 10 am. If your exam is under a B, I will allow you to retake it under the following provisions: You may not 'cram' tonight. It won't help in the long run. You will surrender one full letter grade from your mark for taking a makeup exam." I held up a finger to silence her protest. "Losing a letter grade is the standard for this situation. You will have to do A quality work in order to get a B." She nodded. I waited. I looked her right in the eye and gave her the finally provision. "And you MUST answer each question as thoughtfully and thoroughly as the answer you gave about free markets in Cuba. Do you agree?" She thought for a moment and then answered.

"If this morning's exam is not good enough to earn me a B, I agree to retake the test under the provisions you have outlined. I won't go study, I will accept my grade as one lower than I earned, and I promise to be as thorough as I can be." Her earnestness and sincerity was refreshing. I stood up and that signaled the end of our conference. As she stood up, I watched her glance more than once at my crotch, probably checking to see if her eyes had betrayed her before. She left my office and as she was leaving I asked her to leave the door open.

"I thought she would never leave, Professor." The voice from the hallway took my attention away from Dawn's exam. "I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get a chance to see you at all."

"Hello Rebecca. How is graduate school?" There was my lovely baby-sitter, still long and lean, her breasts just a bit bigger, her hips a tad wider than they were at eighteen. She was still captivating in her beauty, even more so with her more womanly curves. Her brown hair was still long, her bearing was still upright and regal. She sat on the edge of my desk, sticking her tan legs out so her feet could reach wooden chair I used for guests. She looked magnificent, a white satin camisole blouse, black leather skirt that was long enough to be in good taste, short enough to demonstrate how athletic her legs were. She was wearing thin sandals and had a toe ring on the second toes of each foot. She kept her legs demurely together.

"Graduate school is just more of the same. I don't know why I bother." She sighed and looked at me for sympathy.

"You bother because you want to have a good job with lots of money and you want to work in a multinational corporation and see the world. With your looks and intelligence, it won't surprise me when you are running a Fortune 100 company in ten years."

"Ten years?" she laughed. "I can't wait THAT long." She giggled and I knew she was joking.

"Not that I don't mind seeing you, but what brings you up to my office on such a beautiful day?"

"Mother said you might be needing a TA and I am in need of a job to keep myself from going crazy."

"Your mother suggested that you become MY teaching assistant?"

"Yes. She already has Mark as hers. You don't see a problem with that, do you?" What problems could I see? Let's see: First, when I hear her voice, I get an erection. Second, when I see her face, I just want to kiss it. Third, it has been five years since we had sex and didn't want to screw up that record. Fourth, her mother was a colleague. Fifth, her father is my best friend. Sixth, I strongly suspected she was having a casual affair with my wife. Seventh, I wanted to rip her clothes off and ravage her again and again.

"No, I don't see a problem at all. You can start right now by helping me grade these exams." I picked up a pile of exams and slapped them into her lap. "I pay ten dollars an hour, you are expected to be in my office twenty hours per week and work an additional twenty hours per week outside the office doing scut work like exams, study groups, and teaching the occasional class."

"Fine with me," she answered, hopping up from my desk and taking a seat next to it, giving herself some room to work. When she hopped up, her skirt caught for a second, giving me a good look at the rest of her legs and the back of her thigh, right where the legs met the curve of her luscious young ass. My cock answered with a standing ovation. I also caught a whiff of her perfume. It was sweet and light, much like her.

"Since we are going to be working, would you please close the door? Privacy might be best." I really just wanted a chance for her perfume to linger in the office longer before the breeze from the open window blew it down the hall and out of my range.

We worked that way for several hours. The young lady from earlier, Dawn, didn't do much better than C work on her exam. I took a few moments to access another exam from the computer, make a couple of modifications to the questions, and print it out. Finally the last exam was graded and I spent an additional half hour checking Rebecca's grading as compared to mine. Our styles were remarkably similar.

"You did very well marking these tests. Almost identical to the way I would. How did you manage?"

"Well, I thought 'If I were an uptight, middle-aged, hunky economic professor, how would I grade them?' and the rest was easy." She laughed at her dead-on characterization of me.

"Is that any way to treat your new boss?"

"No," she answered quietly. "But this might be...." She rose from her chair and slipped her arms around my neck. She kissed me on the lips with a passion that took me by surprise. In the past five years, she learned a great deal more about kissing. She broke off the kiss and walked to the door. It was after six now, and the building was silent. She opened the door and looked both ways down the hall before closing and locking it. She flipped off the lights and we were illuminated only by the fading sunlight from the window. I could hear voices in the distance, students walking by on the sidewalk four floors below. Cars in the distance. The first crickets of the year were beginning their mating songs.

She came back to my desk, pushed my chair away from the desk and turned my body to face her. She hiked her skirt up slightly and sat directly onto my crotch, painfully crushing my hardon. I shifted my hips until my cock found a more comfortable place, centered under her lap. She kissed me again and I kissed her back. I could feel her hips slow grind on my cock. Oh God that felt good! I let my hand roam on her back and sides, my thumbs grazing the sides of her breasts. I kissed her cheeks, her forehead, her eyelids, her neck. Oh how I kissed that neck Up and down every inch of it, I tasted her sweet salt and I could feel her shivers as I danced along, just my lips and tongue providing the contact. I nibbled at her earlobes, letting my tongue dive into her ears. I could feel her heat rising between her legs. It was moist and hot. She began to grind with a purpose, using the bulge in my pants to stimulate her labia and clit.

"Oh David! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh oh ooooohhhhhhhhhh! You do that so well."

I buried my face in her heaving breasts, lifting her from my lap to give myself better access. I nuzzled and bit and licked and teased until she was thrusting her breasts into my mouth to make me suck them. I reached down to the edges of her camisole and lifted it over her head. She was wearing a strapless bra, fastened only with an S-clasp in the front. I give this a little flick and her B cup breasts burst forward, nipples hard in the light brown aureoles. She threw her breasts at my mouth, determined to make me suck them. I did. I could get almost her entire breast into my mouth if I opened as wide as I could and sucked in hard, and this made her crotch even more damp. I was beginning to fear that she would stain my pants. Time to take action. I lifted her off of my lap and set her ass on the edge of my desk. She leaned back, chest heaving, bearing her weight on her elbows as she reclined. I lifted her knees and put them on my shoulders and drove my face down into that cloth covered Nirvana that is her pussy. I spent the next five minutes eating her pussy through her white satin panties. Finally I couldn't take any more and I hooked the waistband with my thumbs and pulled them from her hips. She responded by lifting her ass and helping me ease them down her legs. I slipped her sandals off too. Now she was wearing only the leather skirt. I kissed the inside of her ankle and I could feel her shudder. A woman's ankle is often overlooked as an erogenous zone. I took my time, nibbling and licking my way across her foot and to her toes. I sucked them each in turn, letting my tongue dive between her toes. I nibbled up her calf to her knee, and worked the second area behind her knee before switching to her other leg and repeating the whole process. I could smell the desire of her pussy as I worked her other foot. She was very wet and very fragrant. The smell and my own desire overtook me and I dove tongue first into that tender region. Her pussy is so small and delicate, like a peach with on bite taken out of it. I lapped at it eagerly. Her labia were engorged and hard. My lips, my nose, my tongue worked her inner and outer labia until she was ready to burst. She lifted her arms off the desk and grabbed the back of my head, holding it steady while she ground her pussy into my face.

"Suck my pussy David. Suck it! Oh God that feels good! Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh GOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Her orgasm made her shudder and only my hands under her ass was keeping her on the desk and she pulled my head deeper and deeper into her folds. I kept busy, tongue diving and darting, lips sucking and pulling, teeth delicately nipping until she could take no more and forcibly pushed my head from between her legs. I looked up and grinned. Her whole body was shuddering and heaving from the exertion. Her legs were shaking as she tried to put weight on them.

"My turn," she promised, her voice raspy and deep. She sank to her knees and unzipped my fly, her fingers working to unbutton my pants. I have her a little help. Being a devote freeballer meant my cock was able to spring free easily. It slapped her on the chin. "Ahhhhh!" she exclaimed. "Long time no see." She went right to work licking and kissing my cock from top to bottom. Her tongue swirled around the hood, diving into the cleft on top. It was driving me crazy. Her left hand gripped the base of my cock, her right hand cupped my balls. She aimed it right at her mouth and in a flash I could feel the head of my cock in the back of her throat. The sensation was phenomenal. She slowly closed her lips around my shaft and swallowed. I nearly lost it right there. She was trying to swallow my cock and there is nothing in the world to describe how much I wanted to help her achieve her goal. Ever so slowly her head began to bob and her right hand began to fondle my large testicles. I leaned back in the chair, trying to leverage my cock down her throat and into her stomach. She responded by driving more and more of my cock into her mouth until her nose was pressed against my stomach. Her cock sucking technique had improved in five years.

"I am not going to last much longer," I told the top of her head. She responded by face fucking my dick, first slowly and then faster until I was well past the point of control. My orgasm started behind my thighs and erupted out my cock and down into her stomach. I came in waves, she responded by swallowing it all. The last blast hit her under the nose, taking her by surprise.

"I thought you were finished," she laughed, as she used her finger to push it into her mouth. "The boys around here sure can't cum like that."

"Mrhbhenaom maohto mtho;qha" I replied, trying to make coherent sounds but missing by a mile.

"Easy for you to say!" Rebecca laughed.

"Mrumph and asho abla again."

"What was that?" she laughed from between my legs. To add insult to injury, she started licking my shaft again, causing it to regain it's glory long before my powers of speech returned. With my cock hard again, she stood up and turned around, backing up into my lap. I was in no condition to argue. She reached between her legs and guided my hard shaft into her tight little box. Once we were fully engaged, she leaned back, lifting her legs onto mine until I resembled a human chaise lounge.

"Aren't you the insatiable one?" I asked, finally able to speak again. She responded by nuzzling against my neck, her hand caressing my sides. and tickling my crotch under her ass. I began to appreciate the advantages this position offered. My hands could roam all over her body and that's what I did. I used my left hand to caress her neck and shoulders while my right hand stroked her breasts and stomach. She began to pulsate, I could feel her pussy slide up and down on my dick. I responded by fingering the edges of her pussy, spreading it wide and then pressing it against my dick. I teased her clit and she began to buck in earnest. I held one hand at her throat and one hand on her pussy and we fucked like that for five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes. Finally I could take no more and sat up, turning my chair back toward the desk. I leaned her over the desk and started to fuck her from behind. She writhed and squirmed and we rode the crest of the wave together, finally reaching a mutual orgasm. When my throbbing cock finally began to soften, I sat down to regain my breath and my composure. Rebecca remained chest down on the desk, her pussy red and puffy right in front of me. My cum seeping out of her, oozing down her leg. I reached out and fingered her slit, soaking my finger in our commingled jisms. I rubbed her ass with the juice, teasing her little brown rose.

12