The Babysitter

Story Info
Mature man and younger lady have fun.
3k words
4.4
108k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As nights go this one started off like any other. I had been to dinner with my son and his beautiful wife. It had been quite some time since I had been anywhere other than to work and home again. The kids felt like I needed to get out and start enjoying life again. They had arranged for a baby sitter to come watch their kids for the evening as we went dining and dancing. We made small talk on our way back to their home. My daughter-in-law stating I needed to start dating again. I didn't feel right, but I felt she was right. After all it had been over two years since my wife had left.

Upon reaching their home we all went in the house. We had one hell of a surprise waiting for us when we walked in the door. It seems the young co-ed they had gotten to baby sit was watching porn on the TV after she had gotten the kids down for the night. She had her hand down her panties playing with herself so intently when we walked in that she didn't hear us. My daughter-in-law said "ahem" and the poor girl like to jumped out of her skin. Her face turning red as she stammered to explain. She was a beauty, five foot six and just over one hundred pounds, red hair and freckles which seemed to go on forever below her cut in her dress. I just chuckled inside as she stood there red faced. She was put at ease as my daughter-in-law explained she wasn't trying to embarrass her, but that we guys didn't need a show of a pretty young thing like her.

Seeing that I had to be going soon I offered to drive the young lady home on my way. She readily agreed that sounded good. I think being caught had her not wanting to stay any longer in a situation which was very awkward for her.

As we went to my car I learned her name was Lauralie. A young college freshman who was trying to make ends meet by baby sitting and other odd jobs. She lived across town in a small apartment not to far from my home. And things were tight for her as she only had her Mom's meager social security to help her along. She was in tears no sooner than we left the drive way of my sons, fearing she would never be asked to baby sit for them again. I tried to console her by stating that they would surely call her again. It wasn't like she had her boy friend there fooling around with him when we walked in. This seemed to make her smile weakly.

As I drove down the dark road Lauralie kept fidgeting in her seat. She seemed to have a problem keeping still. I asked politely what was the matter, why she kept fidgeting? She shyly answered that her panties were a bit wet from watching the movie. As I passed under a street lamp I was able to see she was crimson faced. Being still a bit embarrassed over how she had been caught. I laughed softly and told her to fix the problem by removing her soaked panties and place them in her purse. It would make her ride much more comfortable and I could concentrate on my driving better. She smiled at me, and asked if it would bother me if she did just that? I told her "Heavens no it wouldn't bother me in the least. And at least she would be more comfortable that way."

She eased her hands up under her dress, hiking the hem a bit as she did so, revealing a bit of her inner thigh. As she slid her soaked panties off I couldn't help but admire her soft shin. She must have saw me staring at her legs and panties as they came off, because she asked me if I liked the view. I guess it was my turn for a bit of red faced embarrassment. I answered her truthfully with a "yes". This must have made her day as she smiled mischievously and said "thank you." I continued to glance over at her lovely legs from time to time as I drove. Each time it seemed her dress hiked a bit further up her legs. If this continued her sweet womanhood would soon be in full display.

It was all I could do to concentrate on my driving now. I had a raging hard on. And the views of her hiked hem had me wanting more. I glanced over to see she was looking at my crotch and the bulge in my jeans. Her hand went absent mindedly to her own crotch and started to run up and down her sweet mound. She licked her lips a few times as she continued to stare. It was my turn to ask if she liked what she saw. She looked up at me finally breaking her gaze at my bulging pants and said "Oh yes, very much so." I asked her what the movie was about that had her so wound up. She said it was about a girl and an older guy having steamy hot sex.

I couldn't believe the coincidence of the situation. Here we were an older guy and a younger gal, driving down the rode with a situation that had us both so horney we couldn't seem to concentrate on any thing except sex. I asked her if she liked the idea of having sex with an older guy. This is when she informed me that she had never had sex with a guy. I was awestruck. Here she was a freshman in college and was still a virgin. She informed me that through her high school years she had done a lot of heavy petting but had never let a guy have sexual intercourse with her. Next I asked if she thought having sex with an older guy was something she wished to consider. She sat silently for awhile, not answering the question. I could see she was deep in thought and continued to drive.

A few minutes later she asked where I lived. I asked her why and she stated she didn't want to go to her apartment because her room mate would probably be there with her boy friend. Then she went on to explain she wanted to have intercourse with me, both because of the movie and that she really enjoyed my company and friendly consideration of her feelings. As she was explaining her desires she was playing hard with her little sweet little mound. The aroma was enough to have my manhood bulging at it's restraining confines within my pants. Thank God my home was only a few minutes drive or I would have gone mad.

We reached my home in record time. Upon parking in driveway I noticed she was wetter than anyone I could ever remember through all my years. I finally got a good view of her sweet little mound as she continued to stroke herself. I exited my side and quickly went around to open her door. As she stepped out she threw her arms around me giving me a kiss which seemed to express her deepest desires. Our tongues danced a tango together for what seemed like forever. Breaking our kiss finally to get some much need air into our lungs I started for the door with her in tow.

Once we were inside it didn't take long for us to embrace once again. Kissing and fondling each other in our lust filled state. I ran my hands down her back, along the curves of her behind and down below her dress. Inching her dress up I felt her soft skin, hot from her lust. I continued to explore around to her womanhood. Touching and reveling in her wetness. As I touched her sweet wet mound she sighed into our kiss. She too had her hands exploring the bulge in my pants. I felt her fingers running traces of an outline around and around my hardened shaft. We broke our Kiss and I lead her to my bedroom where we could enjoy each other more fully.

As we entered the bedroom I could see some apprehension in her eyes. I asked her if she was alright. She said yes, but just a bit scared of what it would feel like to have sex with me. I tried to ease her mind with a soft kiss, then explaining I would be as considerate and gentle of her needs as I possibly could. That I would go at her speed not mine. Sitting her on the edge of the bed I proceeded to kiss her gently and softly began to explore her sweetness even further. As my hand touched her wetness she parted her legs a bit to give me even further access to her wet sweetness. I began running my fingers up and around her wet lips trying hard not to touch her little bud of pleasure, but more to excite her needs and want by not touching it directly. She wiggled her hips as if to bring my fingers to the point of touching it. But I kept teasing her in this manner as I continued to kiss her full lips and to nibble softly on her neck and ears. She had her eyes closed as she experienced the pleasures of her body being teased and pleased in such a manner. I eased my other hand to the zipper on the back of her dress. Slowly I started the zipper down.

Once the zipper was all the way down I started slowly taking her top portion down. As I did I gently followed it's course with soft kisses upon her bare skin. As I neared her sweet full tits she caught her breath. Kissing lightly around her nipple and continuing to explore her sweet wetness with my other hand she sighed, and started leaning back on the bed. I continued my gentle kissing to her other breast doing the same as I had on her first one. Saving her nipples for last as I continued to tease her love bud by not touching it directly. I continued my downward assault of kisses, hiking her dress up so I could get at her soft womanly folds. As I reached her womanhood with my kisses I breathed a soft breath as I took in her aroma. As my hot breath touched her wetness it sent a shiver through her body, a shiver both of pleasure and coolness to her heat. She parted her legs even further as I took over my assault of her womanhood with my tongue. I gently licked around her wetness savoring her flavor.

Ever so slowly I continued to work my way closer and closer to her sweet love bud which by now needed attention in the worst way. As my tongue lightly passed over it for the first time her hips bucked involuntarily as the pleasures of it shot through her body. She moaned and continued to buck her hips each time I passed over it. Her bucking hips picking up speed as I continued. Her moaning became louder as her desire sped her ever closer to orgasm. I parted her sweet lips with my tongue and ran the length of her slit from top to bottom and back again. As I reached the top her juices seemed to explode. I savored her flavor as they washed across my face.

She screamed as her first orgasm washed over her and sent electricity through every part of her body and being. As it subsided I continued to lick and nibble softly on her wetness. Her body became more relaxed as she enjoyed the moment and feel of my tongue doing it's magic on her sweet womanhood. She reached down and gently got a hold of my face bringing me back up to her full lips as she kissed me deeply, tasting her own juices as she did so. She whispered how much she enjoyed what she was feeling.

I softly told her there was more to come. She sighed and eased up to take the dress off totally. I marveled at her young soft beauty. I was spell bound by this young goddess.

My manhood ached and fought to get out of the confines of it's prison. Sensing my needs my young lover reached up to take my belt in her dainty hands. Trembling she unfastened the buckle and started to unzip my pants. As she slid my pants down the bulge which was hidden by them became more revealed. My boxers were the only things remaining to hide it's length and girth from her gaze. As she reached for the waist band of my boxers I removed my shirt. Now all that was left were a few more inches of cloth separating me from total nudity. Inching my boxers off ever so slowly she viewed more and more of my hidden treasure which was waiting for her. Her eyes widened as she took in it's proportions. She looked up at me with a mixture of fear and lust.

Finally uttering the statement all men hear at least once in their lives, "I'm not sure if it will fit in me. It's so huge."

I assured her all would be well, that her prized little box of love was made to bear children who were much larger than I ever was.

She smiled wickedly and said "Oh yes, I forgot about that." She gently reached out and took it fully in her grasp as if checking it out for proper fit. She giggled and mentioned it was much larger than any of her previous boy friends. And that she liked the way it felt in her grasp, so alive and throbbing. She tentatively eased down and placed her warm wet lips to it's head as if to kiss it. Upon her touch it throbbed once again. She giggled and then proceeded to lick and kiss along it's length. Knowing that if she continued this I wouldn't be able to hold out long. It had been a few years since I had a woman touch me such a manner.

I gently reached for her face pulling her up and to me. Holding her tightly as I explained there would be plenty of time for that latter. I kissed her fully, our tongues entwining once more. She moaned softly as I lay back on the bed. Having her on top of my body, feeling her nakedness. We continued to French kiss as she slid her body up and down my body. I could feel her wetness as she moved. The heat from her wet mound felt exquisite along my shaft. I mentioned that I needed to get a rubber at this point so she wouldn't end up pregnant. She laughed and said "No silly, I'm on the pill." Then she kissed me even harder.

She eased up taking my manhood and aiming it at her wet sweetness. I felt it's tip slip past her outer lips on it's way to heaven. She stopped as it met some resistance. Hesitating for few moments as if to decide whither she wanted to continue further. I ran my hands along her side, sending shivers throughout her body. Then I felt the resistance give. Her eyes widened as she let out a slight yelp. She hesitated again, but only for a moment as she took in the feeling of being filled by my manhood. She eased further down until all my shaft was buried deeply within her confines of sweet heaven. Then she began a slow upward motion as if testing it to see if there would be any further pain. Sensing none she continued finding pleasure building with each little movement up and down.

She uttered "Oh My God. I never imagined it would feel so wonderful." Her pace quickened as her need rose from deep within. I could feel her tightness and her pubic hairs as she bounced up and down on my hard throbbing member. The feeling was so exquisite, it had been years since I had entered any woman as tight as she was. I was thankful for her lubrication as her honey hole continued to ooze more of it's sweet nectar. With her eyes closed she continued to ride me with ever an ever faster need for completion. I could feel the walls of her honey hole tighten even further as she approached her orgasm. She moaning loudly and saying "Yes, yes, yes." I matched her speed with each thrust as she came down on my man muscle. Harder and harder each time. I felt a gush of moister escape her love tunnel as she climaxed, sending me also into my own climax. I came with a power and amount that I hadn't felt in years.

She stopped, fully impaled on my tool as the waves of electricity ran through her. Shivering with each as the walls of her womanhood milked the remains of my cum deep inside her. As her orgasm subsided she collapsed on top of me, breathing hard and moaning as each shiver subsided. I kissed her hair gently as I caressed her body. Holding her close and secure as I too enjoyed the bond we now shared.

As my manhood shrank inside her more of our love juices began to flow out of her. Creating a puddle of warm wetness at the base of my balls. I didn't care because she snuggled in tightly against me as she slipped off to sleep in my arms. I laughed in side as I thought "The old man still has it, must have wore her out. Sweet little thing that she is. I softly said "Goodnight Lauralie". She sighed as if in reply.

My mind replayed the evenings events over and over as I held her tightly and slipped off to sleep myself. The last thing I remember was her warmth, her wetness, and the wonder I saw in her eyes as she experienced her first filling of man.