The Babysitter

Story Info
He keeps her for some extra work.
849 words
3.91
64.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heikko
heikko
7 Followers

You're home, and I'm ready to leave. My job ends when you come home, but today you have plans. You light a cigarette, the glowing embers shedding an orange glow on your face. You ask if I would like one, and I accept your offer. You light your lighter and place it under the cigarette. I inhale, and step back from you. I'm not sure why you have asked me to stay, but the reasons coming to my mind are putting me at an unease.

I pull myself up and sit on your counter. You step closer to me, smiling. You complement me, telling me that I look beautiful. I smile at you, and thank you for your complements. You step closer again, placing only about a foot between us. I look down at the floor and back up at you, the tension in the air slowly starting to suffocate me.

You walk right up to me, and place your hand on my leg. I shiver at the unexpected touch, but I don't back away. Something inside me tells me I want what you want, and I'm ready for it. I place my hand on your chest, and pull you closer. You bring your head down to mine, and kiss me softly on the lips. I press myself against you as much as I can without falling from the counter, and roughly kiss you back. You're delighted at my response, and you press back against me, causing my back to hit the wall.

My cigarette falls to your floor as I grope your shirt for the buttons holding it closed, wishing to see the body underneath it. At the same time, you start to pull my shirt over my head. As you get my shirt over my head I've undone all of the buttons on your shirt, exposing your muscular chest. I run my nails down your torso as you reach around me to unhook my bra. As it falls to the floor your hands cup my breasts, and I sigh at your touch. You lower your head and take my left nipple into your mouth. I squirm under you as you tease my nipple with your tongue. I push you off of me, and jump from the counter. I run back towards your room, and you run after me.

As I run up to your bed, you turn me around and push me down. You climb on top of me, and run your hands along my body. We are still both wearing pants, and you take that problem into your hands. You unbutton my jeans, and pull the zipper down. You slide my pants down my hips, and throw them to the floor. I'm not wearing any panties. Next you undo your own pants, and kick them aside. Your hard cock bounces as it is freed, and I gaze at it. I want it in my mouth. I sit up and take hold of your cock. You walk closer to me, and I start to take you into my mouth. The precum on the tip of your cock tastes so good that I want more. I slide my mouth down your shaft, and back up. You gasp at the warm, wetness of my mouth. I move along your cock faster, taking your breath away. Your hand finds it place on the back on my head, and you thrust your hips up to meet my mouth. Your cock is filling my mouth completely. I never want to stop, but you pull me up. I move back down, but you stop me. You want more of me than my mouth. You want all of me.

You get up, and tell me to lay on the bed. I do as I'm told, and you lift my legs in the air. My cunt is dripping with anticipation. You put the head of your dick right at my opening, and thrust hard. I cry out as stars cover my vision and pleasure encases my spine. You move backwards slowly, and push yourself roughly back into me. You pound away at my cunt, grunting in rhythm of my moans. Faster and faster you move until you are out of breath. You pull out, and I try to grab for you. You tell me to get on my knees, and I do, my ass in the air towards you. You place your hands on my ass and thrust back into me. I cry out again as the pleasure of your dick washes all over my body. You hold onto me and pull me to you as you thrust to me. My body almost collapses as an orgasm brings me to the edge of my physical strength. As the muscles in my cunt pulse against your dick, you shoot your seed deep into me. We fall onto the bed, me in your arms, exhausted.

As you drift to sleep I carefully get up and get dressed. You groggily ask me to babysit for you tomorrow, and to wear nothing underneath my jeans and tee-shirt. I agree.

heikko
heikko
7 Followers