The Babysitter

Story Info
A fantasy that became fact.
1.4k words
3.98
87k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aksarben
aksarben
23 Followers

So, there we were, just a couple days after St. Patrick's Day near in Topeka, Kansas, a few years back, when I was married. I have since divorced, but, the story needed to be told!

My wife and I were sitting at home when there was a message on my phone: "If I come over would it be weird?"

I replied "what would be weird?"

My messaging went off again, "I have wanted u and ur wife for a long time."

I replied, "come on over, we can talk."

Who was it texting me? Well, it was our babysitter. The young woman worked part time as a nurse, and worked part time for us. 19 years old and beautiful. Hannah was her name, and being a pretty name, it fit her well.

Several minutes later, after the wife and I had decided she wouldn't come over, and not really understanding what she wanted, there was a knock at the back door. Hannah walked in, wearing a sweater and a tight pair of blue jeans. She had the odor of fresh perfume as she walked by me, her arm brushing against me. I wasn't sure, but, I thought I could smell a bit of alcohol on her breath too. The odors combined to turn me on immediately.

She led us into the front room and we all sat on the couch, her between us, not close enough to touch, but close enough to cause the sexual tension in the room become nearly solid. We all sat and talked and she explained how she had never been with a girl, but she had wanted to. She had also never had a threesome and wanted to with a couple she was attracted to and could trust. She had chosen us.

Hannah asked if we had any adult movies, so we all went through a few and there was one that started out with 2 women making out. I left the room to get a glass of water and when I walked back in, there was my wife and our babysitter, embraced in a kiss full of passion and lust. I sat down and watched as they explored each other's skin, mouths and soon, their bodies. My wife's clothes were the first to come off and soon followed by Hannah.

My wife's body was wonderful and Hannah's body did nothing but accentuate the beauty of the moment. Hannah was about 5'6" and just a few small pounds over average, but in a nice way. Her perfectly tan ass didn't wiggle but walked with a wonderful firmness. Her breasts were a good large firm c cup and just as tan as the rest of her body. Her succulent nipples were exaggerated by a pair of stainless steel nipple rings. As I admired her rings, she smiled and said "I'm not as innocent as everyone believes."

I sat in complete awe as the two made out, their fingers entwined in each other's pussies, drawing each other nearer and nearer. As my wife went to go taste Hannah's pussy, the babysitter pushed her away and said she wanted to taste my wife's first.

They had trouble getting the right angles, their lack of experience in each other evident, so I suggested we move to the bedroom.

Both agreed and walked before me the bedroom, hand in hand, eager to continue. Hannah lay on the bed and my wife climbed upon her dark body. Hannah's legs slowly spread as the two began kissing, and I sat on the side, watching my wife's fingers enter Hannah. I lay down on the bed as my wife slowly moved down the babysitter's body, coming to final rest between her legs, admiring the well shaved young pussy. It was gorgeous, its puffy lips accenting her slightly swollen opening.

As my wife began pleasuring Hannah, I reached out and massaged her breasts, her stomach and her neck. She turned toward me as I traced the outline of her ears, down her jawline, and moved slowly from one breast to another. Her nipples were hard from the excitement. As I slowly pulled on her nipple rings I saw her draw her hips toward my wife's mouth. As she was on the verge of climax she quickly sat up, denying herself orgasm. She smiled at my wife and said it was her turn.

They switched positions and as they did, I bent down and tasted my wife's lips, covered in Hannah's juices. The sharing of their fluids was wonderful. Pretty soon, Hanna was giving pleasure to my wife, while I massaged both. I loved lying next to them feeling the heat they were inventing.

Eventually, my wife looked Hannah in the eyes and said "it is your turn to fuck him." Hannah looked at her and even though my wife had suggested it, the babysitter still asked permission. My wife smiled and said she not only had permission but had better get to doing it.

I was still dressed, so, I quickly undressed and soon found my mouth between Hannah's thighs, taking in her nectar and taking in the sweet musky odor of her and my wife, mixed together in the finest aroma. The babysitter moved her hips hard against my mouth as I pressed both my tongue and finger deep into her. I gave her pleasure, moving my tongue along the outside lips, along her clit and even stopping to move my tongue across her virgin asshole.

Hanna moved in rhthym with my lashings and was moving hard against my face. Between her kissing my wife, she was gasping and moaning in time with me. Just as I felt her body start to move toward orgasm, she stopped me, pushing against my head. I came up and asked if everything was okay. She turned away from me and asked my wife if she could fuck me. My wife turned and commanded me to fuck her.

I sat up and lined the head of my cock with her open pussy. Our eyes met as I slowly drove into Hannah, feeling her wet but tight walls surrounding me. While I rhythmically drove into her, she and my wife exchanged several minutes of kissing. I reveled in the view and could feel her pussy pulsing as I moved in and out. At one point my wife's fingers moved down to help Hannah, resting against her clit. Again, as before, Hannah was on the verge of orgasm when she stopped me, sat up, and asked if she could watch me and my wife have sex.

My wife climbed on top of me as the babysitter climbed onto my face, burying her pussy and ass across my mouth as she kissed my wife above. I knew at that moment, with my wife's pussy moving up and down on my cock, and Hannah's fresh pussy on my face, I could die at that moment and believe I was in Heaven.

Eventually, Hannah climbed off my face and sat beside to watch us. My wife continued stroking my cock with her wetness and suddenly I felt a hand on my swollen cock, slowly moving up and down my shaft while I fucked my wife. Hannah's fingers made a "V" shape as she followed the movement of my wife. I had never felt anything like that and it aroused me even further. Hannah must have known because she had a wonderful smile on her face; so did the wife.

After a while we had to come to a conclusion; it was sad to end but the babysitter said she had to be going, as it was very late and she had to work the next day. Before she left my wife asked to try one more thing.

We moved into another position and moments later I began taking my wife doggy style while my wife went down on Hannah. The babysitter pulled on her own nipples and massaged my wife's head as I continued to slowly but deeply drive my hard cock into my wife's wanton pussy. It only took a few minutes and my wife's pussy started to shudder and pulse. She screamed into Hannah's open legs as she had an amazing orgasm. The whole time, Hannah just looked at me, smiling.

Hannah and the wife both moved off the bed, and we helped her gather he clothes. She got dressed and thanked us for a "fabulous" time...

aksarben
aksarben
23 Followers