The Babysitter & Us

Story Info
His wife helps him corrupt the babysitter.
5.4k words
4.48
337.1k
153
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as I put my key in the front door I could hear my wife Sharon running to meet me. She threw her arms around my shoulders and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. Her long blonde hair was wet from the shower and as she pressed herself against me I could feel her fantastic naked body beneath the silk gown.

"Well?" she asked pulling her mouth from mine and grinding her crotch into my groin

"What happened? - Don't tease me! Did you do any thing to her? Did you kiss her or what?"

She was talking about Lucy, the young daughter of some friends of ours that was our babysitter from time to time. We'd been out for a meal tonight and on our return I had driven Lucy home as usual – only tonight was so different! All evening while we were out Sharon had been teasing me about Lucy and how much of a crush she had on me. Talking non stop about Lucy's pert little breasts and her cute ass and asking me how much would I love to fuck a little college girl!!

We have always shared fantasies and talked about people we would love to fuck – before our son was born we occasionally took things one step further and actually encouraged each other to have sex with other people – sharing all the sexy details with one another over and over again during sex. I thought that we had put all that behind us but lately Sharon had been insatiable. She wanted sex all the time and had started talking about wanting to find another couple to swing with. Then she began to get fixated on Lucy. We were going out more and more and therefore seeing Lucy almost every other day.

She was loving the extra cash but I could tell that it was becoming more than that. Sharon would talk to her for ages when we got home and even from the kitchen I could hear them talking about the guys on Lucy's campus and about how many boyfriends she'd ever had. When ever I drove Lucy home after their little talks she was always flustered and seemed anxious in the car. I only found out why when Sharon told me that Lucy had admitted to her that she was still a virgin and that Sharon had been giving her a step by step account of what it felt like to have a cock inside you!

For the last week or so Sharon had become obsessed with her role as sexual mentor to Lucy. She told me that they now discussed everything from masturbation to blow jobs and I could tell that she was excited by teasing the poor girl and getting her all worked up before asking me to drive Lucy home.

In the restaurant tonight with her stocking clad foot pressing against my crotch under the table, Sharon announced that it was about time I did the girl a favour and showed her what being with a man was really like. I was happy to go along with the fantasy, after all, Lucy was gorgeous. Her long brown hair was usually tied in a single ponytail and shone healthily. Lucy really did have a great body. Most of the time she babysat for us wearing a t-shirt or vest top and cut-offs that showed off her slender, tanned legs.

Her breasts weren't big but they were very pert and her puffy nipples could usually be seen if you looked hard enough as she rarely wore a bra. As we ate we plotted and planned and talked about Lucy's body and the things that Sharon and her had discussed. Sharon was convinced that Lucy fancied me. She kept on and on about the way Lucy kept telling her how lucky she was to have a "great guy" and how she hoped that when she did have sex it would be with someone who knew what they were doing.

Sharon had decided that tonight she would show Lucy a porno film up in our room to show her exactly what she was missing and then she wanted me to ask Lucy about it in the car when I took her home!! Sharon was convinced that Lucy would be so turned on that whatever inhibitions she might have would simply disappear – I wasn't so sure. Its one thing to fantasise about a gorgeous young girl and even to talk about fucking her with your wife during sex but to actually try it on with the babysitter!!!!

"Come on, tell me you bastard!" Sharon insisted, pulling me into the lounge and pushing me down onto the sofa. She sat astride me loosening the gown to thrust her beautiful tits at me as she ground herself down onto me.

" Did you ask her about the film? I showed her the one with the two workmen fucking that little housewife slut – I swear I thought Lucy's eyes would pop out of her head. She couldn't stop staring at the screen. She LOVED it! – Now WHAT HAPPENED?"

I was smiling at Sharon, I still hadn't said a word since coming home and she must have known from how long I was gone that something had happened. When I left with Lucy Sharon had kissed me deeply on the doorstep and whispered "I want every little detail when you get home!"

" Well" I said squeezing Sharon's ass and leaning forward to tease her nipple with my tongue.

"Close your eyes" I instructed her lifting my left hand up to cover her eyes and letting my thumb brush against her lips.

"I'll tell you everything later but for now I just want you to imagine Lucy kneeling on the passenger seat of our car with her shorts and panties pushed down to her knees."

Sharon moaned and started licking my thumb while she moved her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy into my crotch. I moved my left hand down and back to her ass bringing my right hand up to her mouth and pushing my three middle fingers between her lips.

"Let me help your imagination along" I said "can you taste her little pussy now?"

Sharon began lapping at my fingers sucking and licking them, moaning and rubbing her pussy against me as she tasted Lucy's cunt on my fingers.

"I'm surprised you couldn't taste her when we kissed at the door – my face has been buried between her legs licking and sucking her beautiful pussy with my finger in her tight little asshole"

Sharon went wild. She reached down between her legs and unzipped me pulling my hard cock out from my trousers and then impaling herself on it in one easy movement. She was so wet and as she rode my cock she reached down to her clit and rubbed it frantically as I described my fumblings in the car with our babysitter.

" I asked her if she had enjoyed the film like you suggested. She really got embarrassed and started giggling nervously."

"I asked her if it had turned her on and she said yes and stopped giggling so I leaned over to her and kissed her on the lips – it was that easy! – Want to know more?"

"Yes" Sharon shouted, she still had her eyes closed and was rubbing herself even more furiously while she rode my cock.

"Well - while we explored each others mouths with our tongues I started stroking her legs and worked my way up to rubbing her crotch. She just sat there and let me touch her all over – feeling her tits, reaching round to grip her ass cheek and then kneading the palm of my hand into her pussy."

"I lifted her up so she was kneeling on the seat and unfastened her cut-offs pulling them and her little panties down in one rough movement. Still kissing her hard I reached around her with one hand to grip her ass and pushed my fingers up to her cunt. She's got a lovely, almost hairless mound with perfect little pussy lips that were glistening with her juices. I slowly pushed one finger inside her and moved my mouth down to her chest. I'll tell you - Lucy was on fire, thrashing around as she rode my finger and reaching up to pull her top aside so that I could lick her tits. I worked two and then three fingers inside her forcing the palm of my hand against her mound while my other hand played with her lovely ass."

"I made her turn around and lean over the seat with her ass toward the windshield so that I could spread her cheeks apart and feast my eyes on her pussy and ass. I licked her cunt and ran my tongue up her crack to tickle her asshole and then went back to her cunt while I worked a finger gently into her ass. She bucked around like a madwoman thrashing about and whimpering as I worked on her with my mouth. Thrusting her ass backwards to meet my probing finger and gripping the headrest for dear life. When she came I had to support her as she went completely limp and seemed to almost pass out for a second. I used the opportunity to run my hands all over her so that I could describe her body to you my darling!"

Sharon lost it! – She started to come and was just rocking back and forth with my cock buried deep inside her while she brought herself off with her fingers. She kissed me and sucked on my lips and tongue then opened her eyes and smiled.

"You didn't fuck her then?" she asked.

"Not this time darling – but if you want me to then I'll try"

"Of course I want you to!" she said almost annoyed.

"I've practically given her to you on a plate! I don't want everything I've been telling her about sucking cocks and about fucking to be wasted on some fresh faced kid who'll come in ten seconds flat!"

"I want you to fuck her – here – in our bed – and I want to watch you do it!!"

I was stunned. Sharon was on a mission now and I had seen that look in her eye before. Years ago when we were doing some occasional swapping with another couple she had started to talk about the guys wife all the time. Sharon has always been quick to notice sexy women and seems to really know my type. It turns her on to think of me fucking other women and I've often asked her if she fancied fucking them with me. She always declined. It's not that she wouldn't enjoy the feel of another woman – I think it's more that she doesn't want to ruin the pleasure she gets from hearing about me fucking them by having it there vividly in front of her. With this other guys wife she was obsessed with wanting to watch us together. She talked about this woman's body all the time when we had sex and it's only because they moved away that it never happened. Sharon was serious. She wanted me to take the virginity of our friends' daughter – in our house – in our bed – and in front of her.

She who must be obeyed!

Two nights later Lucy was due to baby-sit for us again. Her father dropped her off as usual and stayed for a coffee with me while Sharon was upstairs getting ready for our night out. Our son was asleep and the monitor was on and Lucy went straight over to the sofa and sat down with her books. I felt that she was nervous, we hadn't said anything to each other after our gropings in the car. She'd simply pulled up her shorts and sorted out her top, kissed me on the mouth and dashed up the driveway to her house. It was weird being there with her father and her in the same room, I couldn't escape the feelings of guilt at how my wife and I were intending to corrupt his daughter.

Eventually he left and Lucy and I were alone. She didn't look up from her books and as I walked around the sofa I could feel the tension and apprehension in the air.

"I hope you enjoyed the lift home the other night Lucy" I said with a reassuring smile. She shot a look at the stairs and then looked back at me without answering and suddenly I realised that she was worried about Sharon finding out about what we'd done!

I knelt down close to her bare legs and leaned in to kiss her. She pulled away and looked up at the stairs again this time with a fearful look in her eye.

"We can't" she whispered, "Sharon will be down in a minute"

"Is that what worries you Lucy?" I inquired "is it that or don't you want me to touch you – please tell me the truth"

As if in reply she took my hand and staring into my eyes she moved it up to her breast and with our fingers entwined she rubbed my hand across her chest, pausing to circle each nipple so that I could feel it responding to my touch.

I stood up and reached for her hands. She didn't understand and hesitated before rising and letting me lead her towards the stairs. She was reluctant to walk up them first so I lead the way walking slowly but deliberately towards our bedroom.

The door was ajar and the sound of the television could be heard faintly. As we approached I turned to Lucy and took her hand pulling her in front of me and placing my hands on her shoulders. The TV was clearer now and we could hear the unmistakeable sound of a woman moaning as if she was being fucked. Lucy pushed the door tentatively and was greeted by the sight of Sharon lying naked on the bed slowly rubbing her pussy as she watched on the screen a woman sucking on the end of a long slender cock while another man pounded away at her cunt.

The moaning was coming from Sharon.

She looked up at us in the doorway and smiled reaching a hand out towards Lucy while she carried on playing with herself. I gently pushed Lucy forward and realised that she was more transfixed by Sharon's activities than those on the film. Lucy reached the bed and turned to me as if for guidance and I reached forward and lifted her top. She helped me take it over her head and pulled out the band in her hair letting the long shiny brown tresses fall over her breasts. I smoothed the hair away from her face and kissed her vigorously – probing her mouth with my tongue and reaching down for the clasp of her shorts. I needn't have bothered. Sharon had slid across to the edge of the bed and was reaching around Lucy's waist to unfasten her shorts. Within seconds she was naked and kneeling on the bed with Sharon kneeling behind her. Sharon's hair was down too and as I undressed I watched as Sharon brushed down Lucy's hair with her fingers. Lucy's eyes were closed and her legs were slightly apart. I had the biggest erection of my life and almost leapt onto the bed.

I knelt in front of Lucy and pressed myself up against her as I kissed her again. Tasting her sweet mouth I moved my hands over her breasts and then reached around to grip her ass. Sharon was pressed up against her back and Lucy's ass was nestled in Sharon's crotch – I would have to wait to get hold of those firm cheeks again. I brought my hands back to her breasts and as my mouth moved down to suck on her nipple I heard Sharon whispering in Lucy's ear.

"David told me about your breasts. He says they are so pretty. Do you like him licking and sucking them?"

Lucy didn't answer, she simply moaned softly as I nibbled on her nipple with my teeth and squeezed her tits together with my hands. Sharon was still stroking Lucy's hair but Lucy had leaned back now and was resting against her. As I enjoyed her young breasts, my wife moved her hands around Lucy's waist and they joined each other at her crotch.

"He told me you have a lovely tight little pussy – he says you taste so sweet – do you want David to be your first?"

Lucy's response was a faint "yes" followed by a moan as Sharon's hands closed around her mound. Lucy was leaning further back and as I pulled away from her tits I looked down to see Sharon's hands over Lucy's – all four hands moving in unison rubbing up and down the mound of Lucy's pussy.

I had never seen Sharon with another woman before and although I knew that she had dabbled before it was so much more erotic seeing her stroke and tease Lucy like this. It was almost like she felt a responsibility to show Lucy all about her own body. What feels good, where she is most sensitive, how hard or soft to touch her. Sharon wanted to help the girl to discover herself sexually and I was simply a tool for her to use.

Sharon eased Lucy down on top the bed and leaned over to kiss me. She knelt on one side of Lucy and I moved to the other and we continued kissing above the naked girl. Sharon took my hands and with our fingers interlocked we explored Lucy's body together. We stroked and pinched and rubbed her breasts, ran our hands over her flat stomach and watched as she twitched as we approached her pussy. Sharon led my hands all over Lucy's legs and as she pulled them apart she made me rub and stroke up and down the inside of Lucy's thighs for ages while the poor girl whimpered and writhed beneath us.

We were still kissing each other and stroking Lucy when suddenly Sharon pulled back away from me looking down. Lucy's hand had snaked up between us and was gently caressing Sharon's tits and I could see that she hadn't expected this. I continued to tease Lucy and watched as my wife squirmed under her fondlings and eventually lifted her leg across Lucy and descended on top of her. Sharon kissed Lucy's neck and rubbed her chest against the younger girls budding breasts. It was Lucy that initiated their kiss. She snaked an arm around Sharon's neck and pulled her mouth down to her own. Hungrily eating at each other's mouths they teased and licked and sucked on tongues and lips before plunging their tongues deep inside the other's warm mouth.

I couldn't resist it. With Sharon astride Lucy I moved up above her and eased my cock gently into my wife's cunt. She moaned into Lucy's mouth and adjusted herself so that she could thrust back at me and still kiss the beautiful girl beneath her. My rhythm got faster and as Sharon eased herself up onto all fours I could feel Lucy slipping down the bed so that her mouth was now beneath Sharon's tits. I felt a hand brush against the base of my cock and realised that Lucy was stroking Sharon's pussy while I fucked her. Sharon was moaning loudly now and I was getting deeper with my thrusts and getting close to my own orgasm. Suddenly Sharon shrieked and bucked violently as Lucy clamped her mouth to a nipple and I slapped into Sharon's ass with my groin. I held still while Sharon came and although it teased me I stopped myself short of orgasm and withdrew from her slowly.

Sharon rolled off Lucy and then leant over her and kissed her again deeply on the mouth. She looked up at me and smiled saying, "lets not be rude to our guests!"

I watched as she moved over Lucy kissing down her neck and stroking her breasts and stomach. Sharon reached down to Lucy's pussy and started to rub it gently as she licked on her nipple. I moved to the other side and started to lick and suck the other nipple whilst moving my hand down Lucy's body. I met Sharon's hand at her pussy and Sharon took my fingers and we worked a combination of two of Sharon's and one of my fingers into Lucy's cunt. Sharon winked at me from across at the other breasts and then her head worked its way down until I could feel her mouth and tongue trying to replace our fingers. I moved up the bed and manoeuvred my cock into Lucy's mouth while I watched my wife lapping hungrily at her young pussy. Sharon had a hand under Lucy's ass and I knew that she would be working a finger into her asshole while she licked and sucked on her cunt. Lucy was doing her best on my cock – it was obvious she had never done this before but she was a spirited learner! She sucked and licked and then as I pumped my cock into her mouth she worked her lips and tongue together to rub over the whole of the head of my cock. I was getting very close again and moved down the bed to climb between Lucy's legs. I swear that the look Sharon gave me when she had to stop eating Lucy's pussy was one of anger but never the less she decided to enjoy the proceedings by laying alongside Lucy and holding the lips of her pussy open for me as I slid into her.

" You're going to get your first cock inside you now Lucy" Sharon teased

"How does that feel? – You've only got half of it so far! – Shall we give her some more David?"

Sharon was rubbing herself off and stroking Lucy's clit with her other hand all the while keeping up a running commentary!

"Now push deeper into her darling – can you feel how tight she is? – Now lets fuck her a little harder shall we? – That's it now bury nit right in her – fuck her David, fuck her!"

It was never going to last that long after everything that had happened and sure enough I came really quickly. I was gripping Lucy's little waist and fucking into her really hard as she moaned and thrashed about like a rag doll. Sharon was busy shouting, "fuck her – fuck her!" and frigging her own and Lucy's clits in unison when I felt the spunk welling up in me I decided to let go inside her and with a loud moan I shot stream after stream of thick sperm into Lucy's little virgin cunt. Lucy was having her own non-stop orgasm under Sharon's urgent attentions and the three of us just collapsed into a moaning entangled muddle stroking and caressing each other blindly.

12