The Babysitter Threesome

Story Info
A couple seduces their babysitter after coming home early.
850 words
3.3
102.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived home earlier than expected, and Jessica, who had just turned 18 last month, had already put our daughter to bed. We had already informed Jessica that this particular babysitting job would be an overnight one and we intended to keep that promise. In addition, we made plans while on our date for other things to occur as well.

I told Jessica to strip down to her bra and panties and come upstairs. She did as she was told without hesitation. We cuffed her hands together and then bound the cuffed hands to the bed. Then we restrained her legs and ankles to the bed as well, and she was lying flat on her back, but unable to move about freely.

My wife and I started kissing and feeling against one another, all while Jessica moaned expectantly, wishing that we would caress her, touch her, feel her already wet pussy, and please her. I began licking, sucking and nibbling her pussy and she moaned with pleasure. My wife began sucking my cock while I tasted the pussy in front of me. My cock was throbbing but I wanted to see Ariana's face and tongue on our babysitter's pussy and watch her taste the juices from the pleasure I had just given Jessica.

I pushed my wife's face hard into Jessica's pussy, getting even more turned on as they moaned in ecstasy to what was happening. I gave Jessica a slap on her thigh, extremely close to her pussy, but not giving her pussy any direct stimulation. She begged for more; I took a feather and caressed Jessica's body with it. I decided to paddle and spank her boobs, and she inhaled in surprise at the first couple of slaps, but then started enjoying the attention that her boobs were getting. She began screaming and begging for more. I lifted her ass up off the bed and spanked her until her ass was red and then Ariana spanked her ass a few more times. I told my wife to sit on Jessica's face so I could watch Jessica taste Ariana while I fucked the babysitter. I slid my rock hard cock into her young, tight, pussy as she groaned and tried to thrust her pussy up into me.

I slapped her in the face and said that I would fuck her at my pleasure, not hers. She moaned but nodded in agreement, tasting my wife's pussy. Ariana's pussy was dripping wet and she was getting ready to cum. Her juices rushed out of her pussy violently—she told Jessica to swallow and taste her cum. Jessica couldn't wait, and swallowed as much as she could as fast as she could.

I told Ariana to put the strap-on around her body so I can watch her fuck Jessica. As the strap-on enters into the babysitter, she squirms in pleasure as she really is enjoying this feeling of my wife fucking her while I watch. I enjoy watching her struggle. Jessica is being too loud, so I put my hands around her throat and choke her, but not so much that she can't take it. She enjoys the punishment and groans and smiles as I vary the pressure that I use on her throat. I want to taste that young 18-year old pussy. My lips kiss her body, from her lips down her neck. I pause a bit and give each nipple the attention it needs, and continue kissing her stomach all the down to her pussy. As my wife continues to fuck her, I place my tongue on Jessica's wet, waiting pussy lips and she cums instantly, splashing my face with her sweet juice. My wife stops fucking her abruptly because she enjoys what she is seeing. I lick and savor the taste of that sweet cum off of that young, tight, freshly shaved pussy.

I can't take it anymore; I need to fuck them. I place Ariana on all fours, directly over Jessica so that I can fuck both of them in succession, changing from one to the other at my will. I spread Araina's lips and thrust fast and hard into her pussy from behind. She is unbelievably wet and I slide in and out of her with ease. I look up and see the women kissing each other intimately. I go at my wife harder and faster, and Jessica begs for me to fuck her some more.

I pull out of Ariana, spread Jessica's ass and force my thick, rock hard cock to enter into her tight little ass. I thrust hard and fast; both my wife and Jessica are moaning; Jessica begs for me to cum in her ass. My wife, says surprisingly, "Cum in her ass, baby," and I lose all the control I had left. I spurted my cum deep inside of her ass, until every last drop was dripping out of her ass. My wife put her mouth up so that my cum would drip into her mouth from Jessica's ass. We untied Jessica and she became our willing, permanent babysitter from that point on.