The Babysitter's Cummin Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Kari gets caught.
2.6k words
4.31
81.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari had babysat for the Donovan’s for almost 7 years, and now that she was 21 and in college she still did when ever she was home for vacation just to give herself a little spending cash when she returned back to the dorm.

Kari was very insecure about herself despite the fact that she was a total knock out. She stood five foot six, had the perfect muscular body and female curves that would make any man drool. Her Brown eyes had golden flecks that drew you into her soul when you would look deep into them and her long brown wavy hair was as soft as silk and always smelled of vanilla and honeysuckle. She hade great 38 C tits that were very perky but not so firm they looked fake, and her ass was round and just right for grabbing a handful. She never realized how the guys on campus actually lusted after her, because she was so shy and seldom joined into conversation, for that reason the guys seemed to keep their distance form her.

Kari was home for the summer, and had agreed to watch the Donovan children Three nights a week as their parents were very social in the area and being business owners they needed to rub elbows often, or so they believed anyway. Kari did not care it was an easy $200 a week for her, and the kids were really well behaved. Shawn was 14 and Carly was 10, She even had fun playing with them and swimming all day in the pool.

This night was as normal as any other, they had played, had dinner that was already prepared by the cook earlier that day, and she had made sure the kids had showered and then they all watched a movie and ate popcorn. At 9:30, Kari sent the kids to bed and they went with no argument as always. It was then that the phone rang, Kari answered it and it Mrs. Donovan.

“Hello Kari, this is Shelia, We have had a change of plans if you don’t mind, we will be spending the night here on our friends yacht in the harbor. Will you be able to sleep over or is that a problem? “

Kari loved to stay in the Donovan’s home, it was very luxurious and she always loved to fantasize that it was her own home.

“No Mrs. Donovan that is fine, I will let my parents know and I will see you tomorrow afternoon then right?”

“Yes Kari that’s fine, and if you need me for anything just call the cell phone I will leave it on. Good night Kari and thank you”

“Good night Mrs. Donovan and have fun.”

Kari laid the phone back into its charging station and looked around the house and smiled, she new exactly what she wanted to do with the rest of her evening. She headed for the pool; slowly removed her strapped yellow summer sundress, white silky her g-string and bra. Her Tan against the yellow form fitting dress really made Kari look exceptionally hot. Kari slipped her toes into the water to test it and as always, it was a perfect temperature. She wasted no time; Kari dove in headfirst. Her hair glistened in the moon light and her perfect body glided through the water like a mermaids.

The water washed over her like silk, and she looked very sexy as she floated across the pool, Kari loved the way it made her feel to skinny dip. She was always shy around people but on her own, she loved to be naked. Kari loved to be naked in places where someone could catch her in her naughty actions, it made her very horny, and then she would retreat to a safe spot and fuck herself to a real frenzy. She habitually masturbated, she often wondered if she was a freak because she did at least once a day if not more, she actually had a very strong sex drive.

She was still a virgin in the technical sense but when away at college she had managed to use mail order to get herself several different size and shapes of vibrators and dildos, she loved to fuck herself, she could just never bring herself to get close enough to a guy to experience the real thing.


Kari truly desired feeling a man touch her, have him enter her virgin pussy and force her womanhood open for the first time, filling her cunt till it would feel as though she would rip open, pouring gobs of male sperm into her, feeling his body against hers and smelling the scent of their juices mixing together. She wanted to feel a mans mouth on her mound, feel his tongue lick her and fuck her hole, She knew this was something she had to get close to a male to experience, and was sure she wouldn’t any time soon.

As she swam, she began to think of what it would feel like and she felt herself becoming very aroused. Therefore, she climbed out of the pool, toweled off her sexy form, headed for the living room where she poured herself a glass of rum and coke, grabbed her purse and headed up stairs.

Once upstairs she went into the Donovan’s bedroom, and there she dried herself and brushed her hair and sprayed some of Sheila’s most expensive perfume on her silky skin. Kari stood in front of the full-length mirror, looked at herself, and wondered if a guy had ever lusted after her even once. She noticed a picture of Mr. and Mrs. Donovan on the bedside table; she picked it up and wondered if Sheila knew how lucky she was. The Donovan’s have everything material a family could want, they attended all the social events in the area and they were considered the socialite groups perfect couple.

On top of all of that, she had a very handsome and sexy husband. Scott was tall, over six feet. He was lean and muscular, had light brown hair and green eyes, a great six pack, and buns that would make women want to reach out and grab them as he walked by. Kari had often fantasized about Scott, but also knew she would never have the nerve to approach him, and why would he want her?

Sheila was a knock out herself. She was about Kari’s height, and her body perfect. Slinky and sleek, her boobs were great and huge: Still firm and perky Kari guessed Sheila must be at least 44 DD. Shelia also had the perfect blonde hair and smile, and she was so outgoing, a real flirt. She always wore sexy elegant clothing and carried herself like a real “Diva”. Kari knew she could never compete or even come close to Mrs. Donovan.

Kari placed the picture back on the table. She walked over to Mrs. Donovan’s Lingerie chest and opened the top drawer; Inside Kari found a white corset and garter belt. There were also many other outfits and in many other colors as well, But Kari chose the white as she had a white G-string and she knew they would match well. She took them out and put them slowly, watching herself in the mirror as she dressed. She loved the way she looked. She thought herself to be sexy, but didn’t think that men did. Kari stood in front of the mirror and eyed herself; She began to realize just how beautiful she really is.

Kari stared at herself, ran her hands along her sexy form. Feeling her tits and down her stomach, then she ran her hand along her pubic area. She was getting so hot; she was dying to fuck herself. She wanted to cum so bad and the idea of doing it on the Donovan’s bed made her even hotter than usual. Kari reached for her purse and removed the vibrator that she carries for emergencies; Kari laid out flat on her back on the Donovan’s bed. She loved the idea that Mr. “D” often fucks the Mrs. Right there, they actually cum together on that spot, she was really getting into this now and couldn’t wait to get started.

Kari ran her hands all over herself, and then she took the vibrator and slid it into her mouth as if she were sucking a lovely cock. She was wiggling and getting hornier by the second, She took the vibrator slid it into her g-string, reaching her hot wet hole, and started to slide it in and out of her. Slowly then faster until she was really hot and wet. Just as Kari was ready to turn on the plastic, battery operated cock so she could feel the vibration in her cunt; she heard something…at the door of the bedroom. She looked into the mirror and there she could see the reflection of Mr. Donovan standing in the doorway.

Kari was not sure how long he had been there, but she was sure it had been long enough. She could see the front of his trousers were protruding out and that had to mean that he had seen enough. Kari jumped from the bed and dropped her toy on the floor; she did not know what to do at first. Then she quickly glanced around her and took notice of the white silk robe on the bench next to her. She grabbed it and slipped it on before Mr. Donovan could say a word. She then turned to Scott and with a very flushed and embarrassed look and pleaded with him.

“Oh Mr. Donovan I am so sorry, I just was so bored and I couldn’t help myself. Mrs. Donovan has so many pretty things. Then I became so excited at the way it made me feel. Please Mr. Donovan, do not tell your wife, I swear I will never do it again. I can’t afford to lose this job.”

Scott stood there in silence, just looked at her with a stair that sent chills and fear through her. Kari turned away from him to face the mirror in effort to not have to see his face, but then she noticed that he was approaching her from behind. Scott had seen most all of what Kari had done, it made his cock grow in desire, he wanted to relieve himself and have a taste of her as well. The sight of her fucking herself deep with that vibrator made Scott want to fuck her like a untamed beast. He had to have this frail fresh girl, and soon.

Scott placed his hands on Kari’s shoulders, and spoke in a stern voice, “Well miss Kari, I suppose that I could forgive your digressions this once.” Kari trembled at the sound in his voice: it was almost vileness.

“I am sure we can come to an agreement that will suit us both, and Mrs. Donovan will never have to know.”

Kari looked up from the floor and into the mirror. Mr. Donovan’s eyes glared at her, and again she felt her flesh quiver in fear.

Scott began to leisurely slide the Silk robe from Kari’s shoulders; Kari seized the robe tightly in effort to hold it in place. Scott gave Kari a stare, and whispered into her ear.

“Oh my dear you must understand that this will be done my way, or I shall more than tell Mrs. Donovan, I will tell your parents as well about what has taken place here this evening.”

Kari grimaced in fear, and at the same time, she felt her pulse accelerate and her heart begin to thump in her chest. Could this really be happening to her?

Scott finished sliding the robe off her shoulders; it passed her hips and fell into a pool onto the floor at her feet. Scott leaned into her neck and smelled her, breathing her scent in deep.

“MMM…. that smells much better on you my dear, and the outfit looks even better as well. I have always told Sheila that she buys those things much to small, her tits never fit, not as they should anyway. However, you look implausible, good enough to eat even.

Kari felt fear and arousal permeate her, and she became weak in the knees, her face went flush. She had so many thoughts racing through her head. What would Mr. Donovan do with her, would he hurt her? Would he tell her parents and Mrs. Donovan anyway?

Then Scott began to glide his hands over her arms, shoulders and against her neck and face. She felt he had a precise touch, and he set in motion the enjoyment of it in her, even began to feel the heat growing between her legs, and the succulence happening to form again as well.

“You have very soft skin my dear” He spoke again in that deep chilling voice.

“Tell me does your boy friend touch you like this?” Kari shook her head gesturing a strong no.

“No, do you have a boy friend?” Again, Kari shook no, she could not figure out how to form words and make her mouth work, terror over came her and she was immobile.

“A girl as hot as you, great tits and ass, you should have hordes of boy friends wanting to get into that hot cunt”

Kari was taken aback by the words that escaped Mr. Donovan’s lips, she had never heard anyone talk to her in such away. She felt the excitement grow more. Kari became a bit braver as she raised her head and for a moment looked into the mirror looking Scott in the eyes.

Scott slithered his arms around Kari’s waist; Kari closed her eyes and held her breath. Scott moved her hair to the side and began to kiss her neck and shoulders, licked her ear lobes.

“You are so lovely, you mean to tell me you have never had a man touch you like this?” Kari shook her head again closing her eyes, and then she felt his strong hands glide up to her breasts and cup them firmly.

“Damn you have great tits my dear, not to big not to small and they feel great” Kari began to have the sensation of faintness, she had always dreamed of a man touching her like this but never imagined it would be Mr. Donovan.

“Do you like this Kari?” Kari let her head fall against Scott’s shoulder, and closed her eyes even tighter with no reply. “ No pick your head up, open your eyes I want you to watch what I am doing to you.” Kari lifted her head and looked into the mirror, for a moment she stood there as if she were a wild animal caught in the headlamps of a car.

Scott continued to run his hands over her, squeezing her tits and running his hands over her face. He traced a finger along her succulent lips, and Kari slipped her tongue out to lick his finger as if it were a reflex movement, as thoughtless as her breathing.

Scott then lowered his hand down her stomach slowly, still kissing her neck and sucking it softly where her neck met her shoulder blade. Then his hand cupped her pubic area, his fingers pushed against the vulnerable spot and Kari lost control and moaned softly as she fell against his chest, she watched in anticipation as he rubbed his hand against her balmy spots, causing it to heat more, and become very wet.

Kari loved the reflection in the mirror; she loved seeing herself in Mr. Donovan’s arms. She loved that he had such an inferno in his eyes and that fire was for her. Kari was starting to feel less fear and anxiety; she was actually waiting to see what would come next and loved the idea of having him take her. Only for a moment did she let Mrs. Donovan enter her mind. Where was she? What was she doing that she would not miss her Husband?