The Babysitter's Cummin Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Kari unleashed.
2.6k words
4.58
45.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun rose hi in the morning sky, the sweet smell of summer wafted about. Sheila had returned home and was making coffee; the children were already running around down stairs, and Kari woke slowly feeling almost as if she were hung over.

She lay there and wondered had she dreamt the whole thing about Mr. Donovan? Surely, it could not have really happened the way she remembered. She opened her eyes and found herself in the spare bedroom; then she looked under the covers and found herself wearing one of Mr. Donovan's button- down dress shirts. She slowly placed her hand against her crotch, very tender. She did not dream it then! She really fucked Mr. Donovan! Kari smiled and began to realize how important last night was for her. She loved fucking and from this moment on, she was going to do it everyday no matter what she had to do.

Kari slid from the bed, went to shower, and dressed, and then she went down to the kitchen for some coffee, She was not sure what to expect when she got there but figured she would deal with that when the time came. When she entered the kitchen, the children were eating breakfast, Mrs. Donovan sat reading the social page and Mr. Donovan had a cup of coffee in his hand ready to offer it to Kari when she came into the kitchen. Kari reached for it and smiled, she started to ask how he knew she was coming down at that moment when Scott stopped her with his words.

"I could here your sweet little bare feet on the marble in the front hall, I knew you would want that. How are you feeling this morning? I didn't damage you did I?"

Kari's chin must have hit the floor as her eyes met his, she could not believe what he had just said in front of his wife. Was he crazy? Kari froze; she held her coffee and just stood there, waiting for someone to say something.

"Oh Kari tell him he should not get such a big ego, he is only mortal after" Sheila giggled from behind the social page. "Scott really that wasn't nice, you have frightened that poor girl beyond belief, look at her, and she can't breath. You could have told her about our arrangement. Kids if you're done go play,"

The children excused themselves and ran off upstairs. Scott smiled as he sat down and motioned Kari to take a seat.

"You see my dear, I love my husband and I know he loves me, but we both love sex. Therefore, we are free to do what we want with whom ever we want; That way there are no lies, and less chance for a divorce" Mrs. Donovan seemed so blasé about this whole thing, Kari was again in astonishment. But she was also thinking she was glad that this wasn't going to become some big dark secret that she would have to carry around and have fester on her mind causing her to feel guilt.

Sheila folded the paper and placed it on the table, she smiled at Kari and said

"Well I am off I have a salon appointment and I am running late, have a great day Kari and I will see you tomorrow." Sheila walked over to Scott and kissed his fore head, winked at him and said: "See you later Zeus, and don't wear the poor girl out." Sheila left the room, and silence filled it.

Despite what was just said, Kari was still feeling very uncomfortable, "I am sorry I didn't have a chance to tell you Kari, I hope you are ok." Kari looked at Scott and smiled.

"Yes Mr. Donovan I am great!" she blushed just a bit.

"Kari really after last night I think it will be fine to call me Scott on a regular basis, and I am sure Sheila will be pleased if you address her by her first name as well." Kari, blushed more and looked at the floor, "Yes MR... I mean Scott."

Scott stood from where he was sitting, walked over to Kari, took her by the hand and prompted her to stand. Scott then gently kissed her, his lips touching hers softly at first, and then the kiss was tender but very passionate as there tongues converged and he held her closely.

Scott let go of her a bit, "I have to get to work now, and I would love to see you this evening".

Kari's heart raced and she almost leaped into his arms and screamed yes Scott I would love that yes! However, she managed to control her self and calmly said, "Well am not sure what my plans are for later, can I call you?"

Scott nodded, and smiled. He headed to the door as Kari sat sipping her coffee and having a great feeling of power surge through her. Scott seemed to be every interested in her she though, this could get interesting or it could get very messy. She did not care, she was just enjoying a great feeling of liberation that had swallowed her whole, and was anxious to try her new found sexual freedom on the next hot hunk.

Scott could not concentrate at work at all that day, his mind continued to focus in on Kari. Why did she seem to have such an effect on him? What was it about her that tugged at his heart as no female had in so many years? He refused to think about it to hard and decided to send Kari a dozen yellow roses. He called the florist asked they be delivered to her home and the card to simply say "Thanks for being so great" signed "MR. D" Scott didn't want to arouse suspicion with her parents so he figured that was an innocent enough note. Then Scott went to his office door and locked it, he returned to his desk chair unzipped his fly, took out his cock and began to stroke it hard.

He thought of Kari in that out fit; all the while, she was lying there open for his use. The way that she responded, the moans and passion that was all around that room. Best of all the way that her cunt felt wrapped around his cock.

Scott was so close to shooting a load when there was a knock at his office door,

"Mr. D" It was his assistant Shelly, "I have some papers that I need you to sign right away Sir". Scott shoved his cock back into his pants and opened the door. Shelly came in handed the papers to Scott for him to sign and said,

"I am sorry to bother you Sir"

"Don't worry about it Shelly, really I was just resting my eyes. I have a bit of a head ache today" Scott finished signing the papers and put his hand out to give her the stack back. Shelly took them in hand but laid them on the desk. She walked to Scott placed her hand on His cock and rubbed firmly.

"Yes Sir I can see you have a large headache. That's a shame but I think I have just the medicine that you need Sir."

Shelley hit her knees and before Scott could even refuse she had his cock in her mouth and was sucking to beat hell, She was no Kari that was for sure but he also needed to dump his load and at this point any dumpster would work. He had Kari in his mind, and his cock in Shelly's mouth. He grabbed her head and began to fuck her as hard as he could. He imagined it was Kari's cunt again and it did not take long before he was dropping his cum down Shelly's throat. He was amazed that Shelly kept up as well as she did, as hard as he fucked her face she never gagged and she swallowed every drop of his cum. Not one drop oozed past her lips and she continued to suck him until she was sure that she had gotten it all every tasty morsel.

Nothing was said she stood grabbed the stack of papers, stopped in front of a mirror on the wall to smooth herself and headed out the door.

As Scott tucked his cock back into his pants he said, "Shelly, you have been doing a great job lately, there will be an extra bonus in your pay envelope this week."

Shelly turned smiled and said, "Thank you Sir I appreciate that" and out the door, she went. Scott sat back at the desk feeling some relief but still not able to get that young girl out of his head.

Kari had gone home, showered and changed into the skimpiest thing she could find. Then she headed to the mall to buy all new clothing. She was ready for a change and today was the day. When she got to the mall, she found one of those trendy little shops where all the kids shop. She went in and started to look around, there were several people her age there, and the store was very busy. Kari took notice of a young man behind the counter his nametag read Paul.

He was gorgeous; he was very tall, lean and muscular, tan as well and had great brown hair and eyes. She looked his way and flashed him a great big smile with a tilt of her head. Then she realized that was the first time she has ever really flirted with a guy before and she loved the way that it felt.

Kari headed to a rack of bathing suits, she wanted a skimpy two piece, maybe even one with a g-string bottom. She picked several out and went to the counter to ask if she could try them on. Paul looked up from what he was doing; Kari smiled and flickered her eyes.

"Hi Paul, would it be ok if I were to try theses three suits on?" Kari could not believe how different she was today. She was feeling so confident and sure. She loved her new self, and she was starting to feel al little horny, along with her new found feelings of power.

"Sure' Paul answered as he led her to the dressing room, he opened the door and smiled as he said... "Just give a holler if you need anything ok" Kari smiled and said, "Thank you Paul I will." She entered the small room and locked the door behind her.

Kari tried on the suit that she liked the best, a black tiny bikini, with a g –strain bottom. She put it on and looked in the mirror, she was so shocked at what she saw. She looked great! She turned several times and was amazed at the way her ass and tits looked in this, now she was exceedingly horny. She decided that she was going to most definitely do something about that as well, she just wasn't sure what yet.

Kari heard a light knock at the door, "Everything ok miss do you need any help?"

It was Paul, and Kari looked at herself again and smiled like a Cheshire cat, she just figured it out.

"Paul is that you?" Kari said faintly

"Yes miss.. Do you need something?"

"Yes Paul actually I do, I am having trouble with the top of this one, could you come in here and help me please?" Kari was shocked at her behavior, but she was so wet also, she wanted to fuck Paul and could not wait.

"Well miss wouldn't you rather I get one of the girls to......"

"No Paul that's fine, please come in and help me" With that Kari unlocked the door, turned the knob and left the door ajar.

Paul entered the small room; Kari was behind the door and had already re locked it even before she could close it. When Paul turned to find her, there she was in the g-string with no top on at all. Paul blushed a bit, and Kari took his hand and placed it on her right breast.

Paul opened his mouth as if he were going to say something; Kari put her finger to her mouth and shushed him. Then she grabbed his cock and stroked it through his pants. It was already as hard as could be, and she smiled. Then she leaned foreword and kissed Paul, there bodies instantly dissolved into one pile of horny flesh, they were lashing about getting his clothing off, feeling each other and kissing. Touching and groping, Kari wanted his cock in her so bad, she had to have him.

It seemed as if only seconds passed before Paul had his pants around his ankles, Kari was in awe at is cock at it was the first one she had really looked at. It was very stiff and had purple veins that were sticking up, yet it felt velvety and smooth. The head was large, and swollen, with a drop of pre cum at the tip. She stroked it and looked at it then she hit her knees and licked and sucked. She cupped his balls softly and stroked his cock as it went in and out of her mouth. She was really enjoying this young mans cock, she suddenly realized how much she enjoyed cock sucking and she must be good at it because Paul seemed to be in heaven. He was softly letting whimpers escape his throat, and held her head tight as she sucked, licked, and pumped his cock, trying to get him really ready yet not wanting him to shoot to soon.

Kari was so hot she had to cum; she stood back up and turned to face the mirror. She bent forward leaning on the mirror, spread her legs and slid her feet apart. Kari reached behind her, took Paul's cock in her hand and pulled it to her hot hole, sliding it in past the g -string. She helped guide him in and once he was in, she bent over further. Paul wasted no time; He grabbed her hips and started to fuck her as hard as he could.

He was trying to help her stay standing as he fucked the hot girl he did not even know. He could not believe that he was doing this in the dressing room at work, he was so shocked but he loved it. Paul reached forward with one hand and started to rub Kari's clit hard as he fucked her. Then he forced her to her knees and onto all fours where he could get a better advantage. It was only moments before she was holding her breath, her cunt tensed around his cock and he felt it suck the cum from him with explosive convulsions. He shoved into her deep as they tried to remain quiet. Kari felt a great explosion, and she could feel Paul pumping her cunt full of his hot jism. She loved this and she was so damn good at it all of a sudden.

The two of them rested for only a moment. Paul pulled his pants back on; Kari kissed his lips softly, winked, and sent him out the door without a word. Kari redressed, took the bikini to the counter where Paul rang up her purchase.

Kari handed Paul the money and had written her phone number on one of the 20-dollar bills, Paul handed her the bag and her change, smiled and said, "Have a great day miss."

Kari smiled back at him and said "Thank you I will, and I will be back I love this little shop"

With that, she left the store and headed for home, her new suit and a great fuck in hand.