The Babysitter's Cummin Out Ch. 05

Story Info
Sheilas' day at the spa.
1.2k words
4.48
79.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila Had spent the day at the spa, being pampered and treated to a day of looking and feeling beautiful, not that she needed any help. She was just great looking naturally.

She had been in the mud soak, and had a manicure, pedicure and a facial. Now she was getting a great deep muscle massage by a hot looking oriental girl. Sheila just lay there with a towel across her ass as the girl rubbed warm oil into her skin, rubbing hard to where it almost hurt but felt extraordinary as well. The girl was great at her job, she made all the tension leave Sheila’s body, and Sheila began to moan in pleasure without realizing that she was doing it.

The girl embarked upon rubbing Sheila’s feet reaching the total involvement of each toe, and then up her calves, thighs, and finally she rubbed her back long and sensuously. The girl then began to rub Sheila’s shoulders and down each of her arms, extending the pleasure to each finger. Sheila whimpered in delight as her muscles relaxed and the tension began to leave her Body.

Sheila loved the physical tender touches, and she could feel her nether region getting tepid and sodden, She was getting so horny under this girls touch. Sheila was writhing slightly and whimpering softly, she so desired this girl to touch her with a much more passionate technique.

The sensually sexy girl continued to rub Sheila’s aching muscles, Sheila was getting so turned on that she had to try get this girl to touch her more. So she slid the towel off her lower half so the girl could see her firm naked ass, and she hoped the prospect that the girl would take the hint was a good one..

The lusciously sexy girl went right to rubbing Sheila’s ass, rigorous, long strokes, then up and down her thighs, her fingers traveled between Sheila’s inner thighs slightly touching her mound. Sheila felt herself becoming more profoundly aroused, and wondered if this sexy little lady would even consider what Sheila was thinking, she was so ravenous for this young thing, and so hoped she would obliged her.

With that thought going through Sheila’s head, the young girl continued to rub Sheila’s body, but the touch was more unrefined and less like a massage. Her hands slid to Sheila’s sides and gently caressed her tits that were pouting out the sides. She went back to Sheila’s ass, and then her thighs, this time coming closer to her cunt lips with her fingers, she actually touched the moist lips, and let Sheila quiver slightly under her digits as they grazed her flesh there.

Sheila’s body trembled, and her juices flowed as her heat escalated with each touch and stroke of the girl’s fingers and hands. Suddenly the girl started to lick and kiss Sheila’s thighs, then her ass, and up her back to her neck, Sheila gasped in desire and turned her hand out from her side to stroke the girls ass.

Sheila could feel the girl’s perfectly round and firm derriere under her skimpy work uniform the skirt of which barely was long enough to cover that area. Sheila let her hand slowly and so minutely slide under the hem, the girl had on no panties and Sheila’s heart jumped, damn maybe I will get luck then she thought to herself.

Sheila took the initiative to roll onto her back and let her self become completely uncovered. The girl didn’t even blush she just started to rub Sheila’s, breast and pinch her nipples. Damn Sheila thought, that feels great, I love to have my tits rubbed hard like that. Now if I could just her to suck my nipples as well as a few other things while she was is at it.

The girl lowered her wet lips to Sheila’s nipple, and lightly flicked it with her tongue, “ Oh my god yes sweetie, that exactly what I wanted!” Sheila cried out in pleasure.

The passion flowed through her body, to her cunt; she became hotter and wetter than before. The girl was still running her hands all over Sheila and was now sucking the nipple deep into her mouth until the nip stuck in her throat.

“ Oh yes, that’s it suck it hard baby, make it feel good!” Sheila pleaded as the girl’s hand traveled across her flesh and found her wet spot.

Sheila had no hair on her feminine “V” so the dampness seemed even grander; the girl traced Sheila’s puffy lips with her finger, but only teased for a moment. Before Sheila could think, the girl shoved two full fingers into her, past the pouting lips and into the wetness that smelled sweet and oozed out of her and down over her asshole. The hot little thing wiggled her fingers deep and dug them in the hot box hard, rough and fast. She put her mouth over Sheila’s to kiss her deeply and muffle the squeals at the same time. Their tongues wrestling in their saliva, Sheila was so hot her head staggered, her breathing was expeditious and inherent, and she wanted to cum so gravely she couldn’t stand it.

Then the girl stepped away from Sheila’s hot body, and went to the end of the table; she grabbed Sheila’s legs and pulled apart quickly shoving her face into that sweet wet cunt. She licked and sucked; Sheila could here the noises coming from her lovers sucking filling the small room.

Her legs quivered as she grabbed the dark hair of the girl, shoving her face deeper and begged her, “ Yes oh that’s it you sweet little thing you, eat my cunt make me cum on your face! Yes please, oh that feels wonderful, oh yes right there suck it baby!”

Sheila implored and writhed, screamed and squirmed, and it wasn’t long before Sheila was headed over the edge of pleasure, bucking her ass and shoving the girls head hard into her steaming box, at that moment the girl sucked Sheila’s clit as hard as she could and shoved a finger up her ass hole at the same moment.

“ Oh yes bitch eat me, fuck me! Yes, I am going to cum all over that cute little face! Oh fuck yes!”

Sheila’s legs quaked and her body seized with gratification as she went over the edge, her orgasmic experience was so intense and the release so divine. Sheila lay there on the table for a few minutes before she got up and dressed to leave.

As she left the spa that day she handed the manager a fifty dollar bill and asked her to give it the young girl that worked on her today, “ Could you please give this to the young lady that worked on me today? She really got rid of the tension in my muscles let her know how pleased I am and also appreciative, and have a magnificent day.”

Sheila smiled at the rest of the people in the waiting room as she left the spa; she climbed into her car with a smirk plastered on her face and a feeling of fulfillment between her legs.

Sheila headed home, and wondered what Scott had been up to all day, She had been thinking that he seemed to like little Miss Winters a bit too much, she hoped she was imagining things. However, time would tell, and she would deal with it when the occasion arouse.

Scott and Sheila had another party to go to tonight and she was so excited, She hoped she would get used well again tonight and that maybe this time her husband would be the one to use her.