The Babysitter's Cummin Out Ch. 06

Story Info
Sheila takes a turn.
3.2k words
4.69
32k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari was already at the Donovan’s, She and the children were swimming and laughing and having a good time. Mr. Donovan would not be home from work for at least and hour, Mrs. Donovan should be there soon, it was still going to be a little awkward, despite what was said this morning, Kari had began to think to herself, she wasn’t sure how Scott and Sheila could live the way they do and never get jealous or angry.

The kids were tired of swimming and headed off to the house to change and more thank likely dive into video games. Kari headed for the pool house to shower and change. She loved that little bungalow; it was really more like a small apartment than a pool house. It had a small seating area, a kitchen, and bedroom as well as a full bath with an awesome six head shower and steamer all in one.

Kari climbed in and turned on the water and steam, she just stood there letting the heat relax her and enjoyed the thoughts that she was having about her afternoon in the clothing store. Maybe she should have gotten Paul’s number, well she could always go back. Something told her he would never turn her down, and she was right.

She climbed out of the Shower and headed to the bedroom to dress, there stood Mrs. D, Kari froze there in her towel not sure what to say. Mrs. D. just strolled around the room casually, and very carefree picking up items looking at them and then placing them back down.

“So Kari, did you enjoy yourself last night, fucking my husband?” Sheila grinned an almost wicked grin as she asked that question.

Kari looked away from Sheila as she replied, “Yes Mrs. Donovan I did, but I wont let it happen again.”

Sheila stopped in her tracks, and scowled at Kari, tapping her foot on the terracotta tiles she replied, "Ok Girlie, first you will call me Sheila is that understood?” Sheila’s voice had a tone of annoyance, and fury, Kari became a bit fearful as Sheila began to circle her looking her up and down, eying and sizing her.

Kari nodded at Sheila in reply and managed to force a very faint, “Yes Mam, I understand.”

Sheila was standing behind Kari and smacked her ass through the material of the towel, "Sheila, Kari I am Sheila remember?”

Again, Kari nodded as Sheila began to drag her hands over Kari’s bare skin that was not covered by the towel as she continued to circle her, “Second I can almost assure you hat it will happen again my dear, he has an eye for you know.”

Sheila stood behind Kari once again, pushed herself against Kari’s back. Whispering into her ear, letting her warm breath entice Kari, Sheila spoke again, "MMM and I must say I can see why he likes you, you must be a great fuck, and that body is to die for.”

Kari felt her face heat as the blush over came her, and she let out a soft moan as the warm breath traveled across her skin, her eyes flickered and her knees trembled.

“Thank you Sheila, but I pale in comparison to you.” Kari looked over her shoulder to try to catch a glimpse of Sheila’s face; she wondered if the hard edge she had shown moments ago had softened at all.

“AHH I see you are a suck up, a boot licker well lets see how well you can suck and lick, I think I need to give you a try just to see what it is that he loves about you.”

With that Sheila ripped the towel from Kari’s hands, and Kari stood their naked and glistening in the middle of the room. Kari only thought for a second about what Sheila had said about Scott loving her, and then she was too worried about what Sheila was doing to her.

Kari shivered where she was standing fear started to over come her, what did Sheila have in mind for her? Sheila was still behind her and was in the progress of sliding her hands over Kari’s fresh young skin, touching her delicately, causing goose bumps to form on her and spread like wild fire.

Sheila commenced to kissing Kari’s neck and shoulders; she stretched her arms around her and cupped each of Kari’s perky breasts. Kari was not sure what to think, even when at a college that has more girls than guys she has never even considered the possibility of being with another women.

Kari was beginning to enjoy herself despite the fear and newness of it all, she could feel herself getting wet and her cunt was starting to pulse, wow how far would this go, and what would Scott think about this.

Sheila walked in front of Kari, still touching her breasts, and then she kissed Kari very softly dragging her tongue across Kari’s lips, and nibbling them gently, grasping Kari’s great ass at the same time. Sheila wanted to ease Kari into this, as she was sure that Kari had never done this with another female before.

Kari’s lips were soft and wet, and Sheila was amazed at how responsive Kari was, Sheila took Kari’s hand and placed it on her own tit as she continued to kiss her softly. Kari hesitated at first, then she began to knead and tenderly clutched the huge tit in her hand, although Sheila was still dressed, Kari could feel her huge rough nipple through the satin blouse Sheila was wearing.

“Kari, are you ok with this, do you trust me?” Sheila whispered into Kari’s ear.

Kari just smiled and nodded, as she looked Sheila deep in her ocean blue eyes, what a contrast from her own brown eyes she thought, how captivating. She couldn’t get over how great Sheila smelled as well, almost like wild flowers and cinnamon mixed, Kari loved the spicy almost oriental mixture of smells it was very sexy.

Sheila backed off, and slowly removed her blouse, her tits were huge, and just jutted out when the blouse was opened, Sheila rubbed her hands over her tits, tweaking her nipples and moaning softly, "MMM feels so good, I love to have them caressed and touched.”

Then she slid off her mini skirt and there she stood in a garter belt and stocking, heels and a no panties at all. Kari was amazed at how great Sheila looked, and she was mesmerized and frozen in her beauty.

Sheila walked back to Kari slowly, letting her hips and ass swagger as her tits jiggled slightly, She put Kari’s hand back on her tit, and Kari grabbed in excitement, she loved the way that Sheila felt in her hand, she was dying to try and taste it.

“Kari, I want you to be mine for a little while, are you willing?”

“Yes” was the strained and almost guttural reply that Kari gave, her eyes glued to Sheila’s, and her smile wide.

“ Are you willing to do anything I tell you to do, Kari if you say yes you must finish what we start here today no questions is that understood?”

Kari didn’t even answer, she simple nodded and kissed Sheila, shoving her tongue into her mouth and tasting her deeply, as she grabbed her ass and for the first time realized that she loved being with another women. Just as Kari was ready to reach for Sheila’s cunt, she wanted to touch is so gravely.

Sheila pushed Kari back, “That wont happen again she said”

Then She grabbed Kari by the shoulders and pushed her to her knees, “Lick my cunt you little bitch, taste the cunt that your boy friend not only fucks but is married to!”

At first Kari was shocked, but when she was face to face with Sheila’s pussy she didn’t even think twice, she placed a hand on either hip and slid her tongue into Sheila’s wet slit, it was hard to really get in good with her standing the way that she was. However, Kari did not seem to mind she was licking every inch of flesh that she could find. She tried to remember what all Scott had done to her, she wanted to make sure that she made it feel as good for Sheila as it did for her.

Kari was amazed, she loved to taste her own juices from her fingers but she never imagined that another women could taste and smell so delectable. Kari was making crude yet arousing noises with her mouth as she licked and sucked her first cunt, she loved it and wanted to really eat more completely sexy hot pussy that she was being served.

“Please Sheila lay on the bed so I can really eat you.” Kari begged in her most pathetic and weak voice that she could.

Sheila pushed her to the floor, “Whore who are you to ask me to eat my pussy? I will tell you what you will and wont do; now get your ass on that bed now.”

Kari practically ran to the bed and laid down face up, Sheila came over grabbed her legs and spread them wide and hard, Kari squinted her face a little but Sheila could see how wet her cunt was, her clit hard and her lips swollen beyond belief.

“So my little cunt likes to be used like the little slut that she is, good because you have more coming than you can ever imagine, before the day is over you will beg me for mercy.”

Sheila then smash into Kari three fingers, deep into her cunt and caused her to scream out, “OH god yes that’s so fucking tight, oh my god!”

Sheila frowned and smacked Kari hard on her clit, “Shut up bitch if I want to hear something from that mouth of yours I will tell you other wise keep it shut is that under stood?”

Kari nodded and bit her lip trying to hold back the slightest sound; Sheila continued to fuck her cunt with three fingers. After only a few moments of this torture and pleasure she pulled her fingers out and licked them, “MMM very tasty I am coming to realize even more why he is so enamored with your cunt.” Then Sheila lay on top of Kari, her cunt straddling Kari’s face, Sheila’s feet were on either side of her head and her face oh so close to Kari’s overly aroused steaming love hole.

Now eat me bitch and if you don’t do it good, I am going fuck your ass hole until you scream. Kari didn’t even really hear what Sheila said, she just knew that she wanted to eat Sheila’s pussy and she grabbed Sheila’s ass and pulled her flooded cunt onto her face, she licked and sucked and slid a finger into her cunt first, then she buried her tongue in and scooped the creamy wetness out. She couldn’t get enough of this taste treat and she ate as if she were a starving man that was stranded on an island alone for months.

“ Oh yes bitch that’s it eat me hard, and finger my hole, damn that feels good, yeah suck that clit make it stand up hard! Your so fucking good, you have to have done this before”

Sheila was really enjoying her face fucking, and she was so hot she almost forgot the tasty treat in front of her face, so she lowered herself onto Kari’s cunt and began to return the favor, she licked and sucked, and stuck her tongue gently into the rim of the girl’s ass hole, Kari screeched softly and twisted harder.

The room was filled with the sounds and smells of great sex, and the women were so engrossed in each other they didn’t even notice the eyes peaking in over the edge of the kitchen window, the window that faced the pool.

Kari was so enjoying her delicious meal she almost didn’t notice Sheila eating her cunt, and Sheila was enjoying that as well.

Sheila was amazed at how smooth Kari’s cunt lips were, so pink, juicy and very sweet. Her juice was thick and smelled heavy of musk, and Sheila ate her with more gusto than she had ever eaten any other cunt before.

Kari was trying hard not to make a noise, and she gyrated her hips hard, shoving her little twat against Sheila’s face hard.

“So does my little slut want to cum?” Although Sheila did not intend to let that happen yet, she wanted to confirm that Kari was close.

Kari nodded, so hard her head looked as if it would tumble of her shoulders from the force, all without stopping her eating action on Sheila’s pussy.

Sheila pushed herself off Kari’s face, she sat a moment and slowed her breathing and regained her thoughts; Kari was so horny she shoved her hand into her own cunt and began to finger her clit.

Sheila smacked Kari’s hand, “stop it cunt, I didn’t tell you to do that” Kari whimpered softly and pulled her hand away; with her eyes closed she just lay motionless, anticipating the final outcome.

Then Sheila slid to the other side of the bed and opened a drawer in the bedside table.

“Ok little whore on all fours now!” Kari did as ordered and never took into consideration why she was being told to do so.

Sheila removed a large strap on dildo from the drawer and put it on, it had on the inner side a smaller falice shaped rod as well as a clitoral stimulator. T

Sheila lubed it up good on both shafts and strapped it onto herself, she then placed the tip of the head against Kari’s gushing twat and shoved one hard stroke burying the whole rubber cock in Kari’s sweet little submissive cunt.

“Feel that bitch, it’s even bigger than Scott, stretching that cunt to the hilt!” Sheila bellowed like a brute male, and she really seemed to love to take on the roll of the man fucking Kari’s cunt hard and deep, giving her no mercy at all.

Kari was fighting to remain on all fours; her legs trembled. Her cunt was stretching so far it almost hurt, but she loved the rough abuse it was getting at the same time. Kari was holding her tones of pleasure back as she was ordered but she so wanted to scream out.

Sheila had her by the hips, pumping her as hard as any man would, the large rubber cock forcing the cunt open and driving in deep, the fluids rushing from between the tight space in her opening.

“OH shit this feels great, I love fucking a little cunt like yours, I wish I could really feel your cunt tighten around my cock. I want to hear you beg me to fuck you bitch beg me now!”

Kari’s head was spinning, she loved what Sheila was doing to her and wanted more, her ass pushing back to get the fake falice deeper in her twat, and she wanted to cum so critically as well.

“Please Mam, fuck me hard, and deep, I want to cum all over your cock, it feels so good to have you fuck me, please more, please!”

“MMM yes bitch, feels even better than Scott doesn’t it? Are you going to cum for me slut, I want you to cum now.”

Sheila pounded into Kari’s pussy, she could hear the juice making sucking and slurping noises and she knew Kari had to be close. Sheila leaned forward and stretched a finger out to Kari’s clit, then she rubbed her love button hard, trying to send the girl over the edge, Sheila was close herself, but wanted to wait, she wad one more trick up her sleeve.

It was only seconds and Kari screamed out in ecstasy, “FUCK YES! Oh my god that feels so fucking good, fuck me harder Sheila oh damn my cum is squirting from my cunt all over your cock!”

Kari’s limbs convulsed and she came so hard the bed beneath her was soaked. Sheila barely let Kari catch her breath, she went to the bed side table again and this time the strap on was a bit smaller. Sheila changed to the less significant size and returned to standing behind Kari.

Again she lubed it well, slid Kari back onto her stomach but with her ass at the edge of the bed, She placed one hand on Kari’s hip and one hand on the opposite shoulder. With her hip action, she aligned the petite cock, and slowly forced it in the ridge of Kari’s tight little ass hole.

“ OH MY GOD NO!” Kari squealed.

Sheila landed her full palm against Kari’s right ass cheek, “Don’t tell me no again, and remember you agreed to this whore.”

Slowly Sheila pushed, easing that little hole open, Kari was thinking that at least Sheila didn’t try this with the larger cock, then she would have been ripped in two.

“Tell me, have many men had your ass slut?” Sheila asked with a tone of total domination

Kari shook her head no, “Tell me then, How many?”

“ None, I have never had a cock in my as Mam” Kari had tears in her eyes and her voice was hushed in the sounds of pain.

Sheila stilled for a moment, the idea of having a virgin hole sent her out of control and she began to fuck Kari violently, pounding so hard, Kari was sliding across the bed. Sheila became guttural in her vocal sounds; she was animalistic and crazed. Her face contorted as she reached that point of no return.

“ Do you want me to stop Kari, does it hurt so fucking good?”

Kari was actually crying now, "Yes Mam please stop oh fuck it hurts, it feels good I can’t take anymore please stop, oh my ass!”

That was it, those sweet words from her little slut sent Sheila beyond the control stage, her cum gushed form under the rubber cock mount and she screamed, "OH FUCK YES, feels so fucking great to fill your ass bitch, mmm take it hard!”

As she bellowed those words of total ecstasy she gave Kari’s sphincter three last deep strokes, then she became very still.

Sheila gently removed the cock from the poor girls ass, "Kari, are you ok dear, I didn’t hurt you to badly did I?”

Kari whimpered and quivered, shook her head no, and gave a slight smile. Sheila kissed her softly all over her face and stroked her tender ass cheeks.

“I have to go dear, I need to clean up and get ready for tonight. I am going to send the children to my mothers. I want you to rest here is that understood? I will have the cook deliver you breakfast in the morning.”

Kari nodded slightly, opened an eye a bit and whispered merely, "Was I ok?”

Sheila kissed her forehead, "You my dear were awesome, and I really need to tell Scott that you need a raise. Now rest and I will see you in the morning you hot little dish you.”

As Kari drifted off into unconsciousness Sheila re-dressed then head off to the main house to ready herself for the evening’s events.

Sheila did not notice the figure race away from the window, or the sound of pattering feet on the cement outside the mysterious person who had been watching disappeared.