The Babysitter's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her underwear drawer and removed a black, silk teddy from the dresser. She stepped through the leg holes and pulled the garment up her body, reveling in the feel of the smooth fabric against her skin. She hooked the straps over her shoulders and then posed once again in front of the mirror. She looked fantastic and was dying to see Jenny's reaction.

When she was all prepared, Shawna sat down on the edge of the bed, facing the bathroom door. "I'm ready, sweetie," she said. A moment later, the door slowly opened, and Jenny Rove joined her in the bedroom.

The sight of the young girl took Shawna's breath away. Jenny was dressed in a tiny, plaid mini-skirt which revealed the lowest part of the white panties she wore underneath. On top, she wore a silky, white blouse tied below her breasts, showing off her washboard stomach. Only one button was done and Shawna drank in the sight of the teenager's cleavage. Her eyes drifted back down to the girl's legs, which were covered by white stockings that ran all the way down to a pair of black Mary Jane's on her feet. She looked every inch the schoolgirl fantasy that Shawna had envisioned.

Jenny was likewise breathless when she saw her older lover wearing only a skimpy teddy as she sat on the bed, waiting patiently for her. Her breasts seemed huge to the young girl. Her figure seemed so full and adult. She could feel her cock moving against her panties. She was thrilled and scared all at the same time, but the look of love on Shawna's face was enough to put the teenager at perfect ease.

"You look like an angel," Shawna whispered.

"I feel so sexy in this," Jenny said with a little giggle. "But not as sexy as you look."

"Nothing could be sexier than you," Shawna replied. "Come sit down next to me, honey."

Shawna patted the mattress beside her and Jenny sat down. Shawna put her arm around Jenny's shoulders. Her hand rested gently on the bare strip of skin between the top of Jenny's white stocking and the hem of her plaid skirt. The lightly freckled skin felt impossibly smooth and warm.

For a long time, Jenny and Shawna simply gazed into one another's eyes, allowing themselves to connect on a level far deeper than the physical one. At last, Jenny closed her eyes. Shawna did likewise. Their lips moved in and brushed together for the briefest moment. They opened their eyes again and smiled at one another sweetly. Again, their eyes closed, and the two women kissed.

Shawna felt the same rush she had felt when she first kissed Leanna - the sublime sweetness of kissing another female, of feeling velvety soft lips against hers, and smelling fragrant perfume. To Jenny, the experience was new and amazing. She had never kissed another girl like she was kissing Shawna, but everything about doing so felt right and natural to her.

"Mmm, you're a wonderful kisser," said Shawna.

"Thank you," Jenny replied. "Your lips taste delicious."

"Feel free to taste them all you like."

The two women kissed again, this time more intensely than before. Shawna's lips pressed hard against Jenny's and the older woman breathed in deeply through her nose as her body was struck by a wave of desire. Jenny kissed Shawna with the youthful passion of a teenager. In a moment, each woman's arms were around the other, and they held and caressed one another as their tongues rolled around together in their joined mouths.

For a long time, they kissed. Shawna felt her inhibitions melt away one by one, thoroughly overcome by her desire for her young friend. Her anxiety over being with another female, her guilt over cheating on her husband, her apprehension about having sex with someone who was little more than a kid - it all vanished. Shawna wanted Jenny and her pussy ached to feel the girl inside her.

Jenny gently pushed Shawna away from her and stood up from the bed. She turned to face her new lover and unbuttoned her blouse fully. She untied the knot in the front of the blouse. Shawna's hands were on the girl's shoulders a moment later, pushing the blouse away, letting it fall to the floor. Shawna's mouth parted slightly at the sight of Jenny's lovely, adolescent breasts.

Jenny reached behind her back and unclasped the white bra she was wearing. She shrugged forward and the straps slid over her shoulders. She allowed the garment to slide slowly down her arms and finally drop to the ground at her feet. She stood there topless, her white, freckled breasts and her pale nipples explosed. Her hands caressed her body. She ran her fingers from her hips and up across her breasts, then behind her neck. She undid her pony-tail and let her hair fall free.

Shawna put her hands around Jenny's lower back and pulled the girl closer to her. She kissed the top of Jenny's breasts with a feverish hunger, then pressed the side of her face against Jenny's chest, holding her tightly for a moment, listening to the girl's heart beating.

Shawna's mouth kissed its way towards Jenny's nipple and eagerly began to suck. She girl sighed as she felt the older woman's hot, wet lips close around the tip of her right breast. She sucked on the nipple briefly, then made circles around it with her tongue, then resumed sucking once again. All the while, her hand tenderly massaged Jenny's other breast and she rolled the tip of the other nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

She began to move back and forth between nipples, sucking on one, then the other. Jenny cooed as she felt Shawna's tongue flicking against her sensitive nipples, sighed as Shawna pinched them tightly between her lips, and gasped with delight as the older woman bit each nipple playfully. Jenny looked down at Shawna, watching her savor the taste and feel of her breasts, and smiled lovingly. Shawna met Jenny's gaze and she smiled in return, their eyes now locked as Shawna continued making love to Jenny's breasts with her mouth.

Now it was Jenny's turn. She pushed Shawna on to her back on the mattress. Shawna scooted back so that she wasn't hanging off the mattress. Jenny climbed on top of the woman's body, moving with feline grace. She touched Shawna's face with the tip of her fingers and the two shared a long, luxurious kiss.

Keeping her eyes on Shawna's, Jenny moved down Shawna's body until her face was even with Shawna's ample tits. Jenny undid one strap of the teddy, then the other, and pulled the garment down to reveal them in all their glory.

Shawna sighed with pleasure as Jenny began massaging her breasts, the young girl's eyes wide with wonder at the new experience. Her fingers felt magical as she played with Shawna's sensitive nipples, teasing and pinching them between her delicate fingers, driving the married mother of two to new levels of pleasure. Jenny's small hands explored every inch of Shawna's upper body, caressing her skin with a lover's touch.

"Can I suck on them?" Jenny asked tentatively.

"You can do anything you want," Shawna replied. "My body belongs to you tonight."

"Mmm," said Jenny with a smile. "You might want to be careful what you say. Who knows what naughty things I might want to do to it?"

"The naughtier the better," Shawna said with a wink.

Jenny lowered her face towards Shawna's breasts and began sucking on each nipple in turn. The teenager had never known what it felt like to have another woman's breast in her mouth, not while she herself was an adult at least, and the old instinct of sucking on a nipple soon came to the surface.

Shawna cooed as Jenny's mouth danced across her bare breasts. Her fingernails raked gently across the girl's exposed lower back until she at last grabbed the hem of the garment and began lifting it up toward's Jenny's head. The girl removed herself from the woman's breasts long enough for Shawna to pull the blouse off over her head. Shawna took a moment to fondle Jenny's breasts through the white fabric of her bra, marveling at how firm and supple they were, before reaching behind the girl's back and unclasping it. When the bra fell away, Shawna's eyes beamed.

She didn't waste a second, but sat up on the bed, buring her face in Jenny's tender breasts. Memories of her failed sexual experiment with Michelle returned and she suddenly remembered how amazing it felt to feel another woman's breasts against her cheeks.

Jenny buried her fingers in Shawna's blonde hair as the older woman sucked ravenously at the teenager's perky tits. She held Shawna tightly against her chest as Shawna playfully nibbled on one breast and then the other. Jenny closed her eyes, breathing deeply in satisfaction.

At last, Shawna extracted her face from Jenny's bust, and moved her face close to the girl's. The two enjoyed a deep kiss. While their lips were locked, Shawna held her own breasts in either hand, and rubbed them against Jenny's. The hard, sensitive nipples of both females touched, sending electrical currents through both. Jenny sighed a sweet breath into Shawna's mouth at the sensation. She took her breasts in her hands, as Shawna was doing, and rubbed them against Shawna's in a counter-motion, creating even more delightful friction.

"I bet you never go to try this with Peter," Shawna whispered.

"Definitely not," said Jenny. "I love it."

"Me too. Your breasts are so perfect, Jenny. I could play with them for hours."

"That sounds wonderful," Jenny replied, "but there's a few more things I've never done with Peter that I'd like to try."

"Oh? What did you have in mind, sweetie?"

Jenny smiled and pushed Shawna back down to the mattress. She kissed the older woman, then followed her lips as they kissed their way down the woman's neck, over her collarbone, between her breasts, and finally reached her belly. Jenny pulled Shawna's teddy down, her lips creeping down by inches. Shawna lifted her legs and Jenny removed the lingerie entirely. Shawna lay naked underneath the tight, teenage body of her young friend.

Jenny kissed her way down to the woman's soft, well-groomed bush. She breathed in the scent of Shawna's sex and found the aroma delightful. Shawna's pussy was in front of her face now and Jenny was salivating.

"Help yourself," said Shawna. "Eat all you want."

"This is my first time," Jenny said, a bit apologetically.

"I'm sure you'll do great," Shawna replied. "There's no need to feel nervous."

Jenny stuck out her tongue and licked at Shawna's slit, causing the older woman's body to tremble with pleasure. Placing a hand on either side of Shawna's pussy, Jenny spread the lips apart to get a better look at the one female attribute she had been born without.

The teenager licked at the open vagina again, sending another shiver of pleasure through her lover. The taste was unlike Jenny had expected, but still delicious. She began licking hungrily, intoxicated by the feeling of her tongue against the smooth, sweet-tasting snatch.

Jenny managed to work two of her fingers into Shawna's body and the reaction was immediate. Shawna began to groan. As Jenny worked the fingers in and out, fucking her lover with her hand, Shawna's groans intensified. Jenny loved knowing that she was giving Shawna such pleasure and Shawna's response made Jenny's cock strain violently against the confines of the panties she wore. Precum dripped from the end.

"Do you see that little button there?" Shawna asked, pointing down. "That's my clitoris. Try licking there."

Jenny did as she was instructed, flicking her tongue against the little, pink nub. Shawna practically shrieked in delight, momentarily startling the girl between her thighs. Jenny licked at Shawna's clit again and Shawna gave a cry which turned into a moan.

Long, wonderful minutes passed as Jenny feasted upon the glorious pussy before her. Shawna was in a state of bliss. Ever since she had been with Michelle, she had longed to feel another woman's mouth on her sex and now her wish had come true. Jenny might be new to this, Shawna thought, but she was a natural. Jenny sucked on Shawna's clit and the woman's legs closed tightly around Jenny's ears and it took a force of will to pry them apart again so the girl's head wouldn't be crushed.

As she took her time pleasuring Shawna, Jenny's dick was so hard it hurt. She reached down under her skirt and pulled the cotton panties aside, letting her penis and her testicles out. She gripped her girly cock in one hand and began to stroke it, masturbating herself as she ate out the older woman.

At last, Shawna began to cum. Jenny didn't quite realize what was happening at first but, once she realized what it was, she began to redouble her efforts. Orgasm after orgasm hit and Shawna screamed hoarsely as her climaxes erupted. Jenny didn't balk at the reaction and kept sucking and licking until Shawna finally relaxed against the mattress.

Jenny climbed up on top of Shawna and looked her deeply in the eye. The two women kissed and Shawna could taste her own juices on Jenny's tongue.

"Are you sure you've never done that before?" Shawna asked with a laugh.

"I'm sure," Jenny said. "How was that for a beginner?"

"God, you have no idea," Shawna said. "But I think I have a few more in me."

"A few more what?"

"Orgasms."

"What do you mean?"

"An orgasm for is a bit different for someone with a vagina," Shawna explained. "We can have lots of them, right after another."

"That sounds awesome!"

"It is. So let's see if maybe you can get a few more out of me. What do you say?"

"I say I'll take any excuse to eat your pussy I can get."

"Actually, I had something else in mind."

Shawna positioned herself so that she was lying on the bed with her head on the pillow. Her legs were cocked with her knees in the air. Her thighs were spread to reveal her soaking wet pussy. Jenny moved so that she was kneeling between Shawna's legs. She waited expectantly for Shawna to give her the go-ahead.

"I want you to make love to me, Jennifer," she whispered.

Jenny moved closer to Shawna. She had never done this before, and wasn't quite sure what to do, but instincts encoded into her DNA guided her. She lifted her her mini-skirt to reveal her hard cock. Sighing at the beautiful site, Shawna reached down, and stroked it until it was fully erect, which didn't take long.

"Lean your body forward and guide it inside me," Shawna instructed.

Jenny leaned forward, placing her hands on either side of Shawna's body. Then, balancing herself on one hand, she gripped her dick and guided the head towards Shawna's waiting hole. The tip touched and Shawna gasped. Jenny gasped too. She moved her hips forward and felt her shaft sliding effortlessly into Shawna's body. The older woman closed her eyes and breathed a deep, shuddering breath.

"Now just push it in, then pull it out, until you have a rhythm going," Shawna explained.

Jenny did as she was instructed, pushing her hips forward until every inch of her cock was inside Shawna. Then she slowly withdrew until the purple head was peeking out. Once she reached that point, she repeated the process anew. As Shawna had promised, the two women soon found a rhythm, both girls moving their hips in opposition directions to maximise their pleasure. At first, Jenny fucked Shawna slowly, and the time seemed to float by.

Shawna knew from the moment Jenny entered her that this was what she had been missing. She loved Jenny's pretty face, her soft hair and skin, her supple breasts, and the whole of her nubile body. But she needed this feeling of a warm, living cock inside her, filling her up, making love to her. Jenny was satisfying her in ways she had never imagined.

Jenny, meanwhile, was in awe of this new sensation. Feeling the muscles of Shawna's pussy grip her cock tightly was far more pleasure than having it sucked and infinitely more pleasurable than jerking it herself. The only other experience that made her feel this connected to another human being was to feel a hard dick deep in her bowels. Through sex, she realized, two souls could temporarily become one. That's how it was with Shawna at that moment.

The two women were locked together in a state of sexual euphoria, their bodies fully entwined. When Shawna began to move, Jenny at first thought she was doing something wrong. Instead, Shawna was just shifting positions. She moved from lying prone on her back to her hands and knees, a position Jenny was quite familiar with. When Shawna was done, Jenny entered her again, this time from behind.

Now Jenny began fucking Shawna harder and faster than before. It wasn't a conscious decision, just something her body called out to her to do. She held on to Shawna's hips at first but soon Jenny was letting her hips and back do the work while her hands eagerly fondled Shawna's exquisite ass.

Feeling Jenny pounding her harder and harder, Shawna responded. She thrust her body backwards each time Jenny thrust forwards, doubling the pleasure for each. Shawna could feel her sexual excitement building to a crescendo and she knew it would not be long before she came.

"Are you almost there, baby?" she breathed.

"Yes," Jenny replied through clenched teeth.

"So am I, do it whenever you're ready. I want you to cum inside me."

"OK."

The room was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh as Jenny made love to Shawna as hard as she could. She could feel her balls beginning to stir. Finally, the dam burst, and she shot a full load inside Shawna. Shawna moaned as she felt warm semen enter her. A moment later, her orgasm hit like a tidal wave. Joined as one, the two women came, each producing her own unique juices which mixed and mingled deep within Shawna.

When it was over, Jenny allowed her now limp cock to slide out of Shawna's pussy. Shawna fell on her side on the bed, panting. Jenny was unsure of what to do next until Shawna grabbed her and pulled her body close. The two girls lay on their sides, face-to-face, kissing passionately. Their tongues fought and wrestled inside their mouths and neither cared if she drooled on the other's face.

The intensity of their kissing diminished as their bodies recovered, but not the passion for one another expressed. Hot, wet kisses before gentle, sweet ones. Neither Shawna nor Jenny had ever felt more love for another woman than at that point.

"That was unbelievable," Jenny said.

"Mmm," Shawna moaned, stroking the girl's cheek. "You were wonderful, darling."

"I never realized fucking someone could feel so good."

"You mean . . ."

Shawna propped herself up on one elbow, looking at Jenny. Jenny's hand idly caressed Shawna's breasts as the older woman scrutinized the younger woman's face.

"You mean you've never penetrated my husband?" Shawna asked.

"No," Jenny replied. "He's never asked me to and I've never really thought about it."

"Interesting," Shawna remarked.

"Now I can't decide whether I like fucking someone or being fucked more," Jenny remarked. "It felt so amazing to be inside you like that but I can't stop craving a nice big dick in me either."

"I know the feeling!"

The two women giggled together for a moment, then their eyes locked and they went quiet. Shawna leaned in and kissed Jenny, who looked at her with mock shyness that drove Shawna wild. She kissed Jenny feverishly and rolled the girl over on her back. Shawna sat over her, looking down at the redheaded girl, massaging her teenage breasts.

"I have another surprise for you," Shawna said.

"Ooh," Jenny said. "What is it?"

"Wait right here, baby. I'll be right back."

Shawna climbed off of Jenny's body and stepped off the mattress. She disappeared into the bathroom while the teenage transsexual waited in eager anticipation. Jenny heard the sound of a drawer opening. She waited another moment as Shawna did something in the bathroom that the girl could not hear. Finally, when Jenny's lust was making her so impatient that she almost went to see what Shawna was doing, the older woman emerged from the bathroom. Jenny's eyes gleamed.