The Babysitter's Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel continues her journey with Mr. Miller.
1.9k words
4.54
132.3k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having the most incredible sex of my life with Mr. Miller, I had dozed off. A few hours later I was awakened by someone gently scratching my back. I turned over in the bed with a contented sigh and turned to face Mr. Miller. The glow coming from the television provided me with just enough light to drink his features in. I can hardly describe how beautiful he looked to me at that moment, his dark hair tousled from my fingers pulling at it when he went down on me and gave me such intense pleasure. He smiled down at me and then asked, "any after sex regrets?"

I smiled at him, hoping that he could see by my expression and the light in my eyes what my answer was before I gave it. "I have no regrets," I said, "because tonight was like a dream come true for me. I have wanted you for years, and what happened here was more than I could have ever imagined. I am more worried that this will never happen again after tonight."

When I finished talking my heart started beating faster and faster. What if he told me that this was a one night only thing? I would live with it, if I had to, but it definitely would not be my first choice. He leaned forward and ran his finger oh so lightly across my jaw line before he spoke. "Oh, I assure you, there is no way we are going back now. You think you have had fantasies? I've got dozens and they all center around you. The only thing that I want you to do differently is to call me by my first name from now on. It's Jake, by the way."

I could hardly believe my luck. Here was this amazingly sexy man, who I have fantasized about for the last two years, telling me that he has had a thing for me too. I knew Mrs. Miller was going to be away for another three weeks, and I intended to spend as much of that time with Mr. Miller, Jake, inside of me as humanly possible. Starting as soon as possible.

I leaned forward and pushed him back so that he was lying against the pillows. "Jake, buckle up big boy. You are about to have a very bumpy ride," I said as I swung my left leg over his hips, so that I was now straddling him. He gave a little moan as I bent forward and began gently licking and nipping at his neck, lightly scratching his arms and chest with my nails. I could feel his cock starting to come to life behind me. I started trailing kisses down his chest, before stopping at his nipples. It turns out that Jake has very sensitive nipples, as I found out when he started moaning and thrashing his head from side to side as I licked and sucked on them. When I took his right nipple in to my mouth and bit down on it, the lower half of his body jerked up. His cock wasn't just starting to get hard anymore. It was like smooth steel now, tapping in to my ass cheeks every time his body would spasm while I sucked his nipples.

I began working my way further down his body, scratching his torso gently, and kissing and licking my way down his stomach. I loved licking his belly button, exploring the abs he clearly spent a lot of time perfecting. Jake had his hands in my hair and was moaning encouraging words while I worked him over. "Rachel, you are making me feel sooo good baby."

I continued to lick and kiss my way down toward his cock, but when I got there, I detoured a bit and kept going. I spread his legs a bit and began licking, scratching and nipping his thighs. I had never dreamed I could turn someone on like this. Jake's breath was coming faster and faster, and it was making me more confident about what I was doing. I continued to kiss my way down his legs, licking his knees, his ankles, and nipping at the side of his foot. His body clenched and jerked so hard when I did that, I thought he might cum right then.

I looked up and saw that there was some pre cum on the tip of his cock, and I had to have it. I came back up the bed and started licking his cock with long strokes, from base to tip. I licked every square inch of the underside of his cock before I finally took his cock in my hand, bent forward, and licked the tip. Jake let out a yell. "Holy fuck Rachel!"

I smiled up at him and stuck my tongue out so that he could see the little drop of cum that was on the tip of it. His cock twitched and he gasped . He stared at me for a second and then said "I am more turned on right now than I have ever been in my life." I gave him a smile before I leaned forward again and took his throbbing cock in my mouth. I was working the base with my left hand, bobbing my head up and down on his shaft, while my right hand gently caressed his balls. I wish I could describe the taste of him to you. It was like an aphrodisiac to me. My pussy was literally dripping wet as I continued to suck his cock. He had his hands in my hair and began impaling my face on his cock with every downward movement of my head. I could not get enough of his moans and gasps for breath. Suddenly he put a little bit of pressure on my head, pulling me up. The head of his cock came out with a little pop, and I licked the tip of his swollen purple head again.

"Rachel, I need you to swing around and get that pussy on my face right now," he said. I was wet as hell and did not need to be asked twice. He helped me get in to position so that I was straddling his chest and we were in the sixty-nine position. He pulled my pussy back on to his face and chuckled. "I see your pussy is wet and ready for me baby!" I tried to keep myself up a bit, because I didn't want him not to be able to breathe, but he wrapped his arms, pulled my pussy to his face and dove in.

I needed no further encouragement to get his cock back in to my mouth. Having him tongue fuck me was making me hornier by the second, and I made sure he knew that by sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. I heard him spit right before I felt his finger begin caressing the outside of my asshole. I yelped and jumped, the feeling was so electric. No one had ever touched me there before, and what he was doing was making me dizzy it felt so good. His tongue flicking my clit, his finger massaging my asshole. It was an amazing combination.

I screamed out and yelped incoherent fuck noises around his cock as he continued to do things to me no one ever had before. When he slid a finger from his other hand in to my dripping pussy I came so hard, I thought I would break his finger. "OH FUCK Jake, I'm cumming so hard! Unh! Unh! Oh fuck yes!" I was bucking against his fingers and fucking his face so hard, every stroke of his tongue and fingers making my orgasm go on and on.

When I finished cumming, he rolled me off of him and placed me on the bed, on my back. He came over me and began kissing me with abandon. I could taste the combination of our fluids and it was keeping me so hot. His hands were tweaking my nipples and his cock was rubbing against my clit, lubricated from all my cum and his saliva. I was whimpering in to his mouth as I grabbed his ass and tried to make him start to fuck me.

He pulled back a bit, he grabbed his cock and positioned it at the entrance of my pussy. He swirled the head around a bit at my now dripping wet opening. Everything he was doing was making me crazy with want. He would put an inch or two in me and then pull out. My head was thrashing from side to side and my hands were still clutching his ass as I tried to make him put that beautiful cock all the way inside of me. I was so wet that I could feel a wet spot forming underneath me on the bed. I brought my hands up to his shoulders, leaned forward and licked his neck before I gave his neck a little bite and suck.

That bite on his neck unleashed the beast. He thrust in to me with one hard movement and began fucking in to me with wild abandon. The bed was slamming back and forth. and we were both breathing heavily, kissing and moaning. I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my ankles together. The friction of our bodies slapping together was amazingly hot. "Fuck me, Jake! Fuck me harder!"

He was throwing a fuck in to me like you wouldn't believe, both of us grunting and grinding and screaming as we thrust together. His cock had me feeling so full and hot, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. He reached between us and began rubbing my clit and I clenched around him and screamed as I came. "Fuck Jake! I'm cummmmmingggg," I yelled as my pussy clenched around his cock.

He suddenly picked up an impossible pace, the friction unbelievable, and grabbed my hips tilted them up at a higher angle so that he was hitting my cervix with his thrusts. "I'm going to blow in your fucking pussy honey!"

I was whimpering, continuing to cum on him as he sawed in and out. "Fill me up with your cum Jake! I want it all!"

He let out a loud yell as his cock began to dump hot cream inside my pussy. He was still fucking me so hard that with each thrust, the cum would come out around his cock. I was practically incoherent at this point, because his hot cum was making me cum again. I had heard about multiples before, and I've given myself two in a row with my fingers, but the feeling of being filled with cock as your lover slams in to your pussy and fills you with jets of hot cum is something unreal. It felt like my body was exploding, and in a way, I guess it was.

He pulled out of me and rolled on to his back, the two of us laying side by side like two marathon runners, both trying to catch our breath. He took my hand in his and brought it up to his mouth, kissing my fingers. "Rach, we are no where NEAR being done," he said. I knew he was right, but I also knew he was married, and that at some point Mrs. Miller would be back...