The Bachelor Party

Story Info
The party gets out of control when mom shows up.
2.1k words
3.72
326.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
754 Followers

This is just a fantasy. Don't try it out

MY LIFE was like a normal boy until that party. My mom was a social type, she would sit and talk to anyone – of any age probably because part of my life was in bangalore & foreign.

My mom was beautiful not glamorous beauty in our kerala style she always wore saree even in house. I never thought anything of my mother's chat but my friends, relatives all talked about secretly. It wasn't a surprise cos in our family women seldom came in front of men nevertheless talk to them. So many of my friends thought she was interested in them but actually she saw them only as her sons friends. We always had visitors especially uncles who would come saying they were passing by (actually they made excuses to pass by our house some even had to catch train) I don't blame them because my mom had a way to talk and she was a good listener and had a great smile.

She was always happy by their attention, my father is in Washington and when he comes not one uncle passes by actually I started to notice it when I came to 10th of course my friends were the advisors. At first I did not mind but when my house seemed like an inn I talked to my mom but she would not listen instead she said I had bad thoughts that's why I seem to think so of my relatives. I tried arguing but to no extent. Then came my friend's brother's marriage. Sammy was my closest friend, his brother (Johnny) studied with my sister (Susan) who was just one year elder to me, but 6 years junior to Johnny. It seemed like the marriage of one of our relative. we were buying things and mom was helping them. mom was a good cook so she was to prepare the dishes so for about a week we were there and came only around night.

Johnny wanted to give a bachelors party and he begged mom to allow it in her house. she agreed on one condition that we were to clean the house and not a speck of dust was to be found. we gladly agreed. As mom & sis was to remain in Sammy's house we had the house to ourselves. We had liquors; cigars all ready and we began the party around 2 pm. First it was just a talk party slowly the music got on and we began dances. About 5 pm we all were tired and drunk some went off and by 6 pm there remained only 12-15 guys and the manavalan (bridegroom).

We were resting when mom & aunt came to take some plates and also to see what state we were in. Seeing us they laughed and teased us especially Johnny saying what the bride was going to say if we taped and showed her. We all smiled slightly embarrassed. They went to kitchen; aunt took a handful of plate and told Johnny to bring some. Both of them went with plates, mom went about hunting for more plates and glass. They both returned and again went with a handful the next time only Johnny came as some visitors had come and aunt had to stay back. There were only few more so mom agreed to take it.

Johnny asked with a smile if she would get some beef as all of us had gone in turns and now if we went again we would not get. She laughed and said there was some beef here but not fried. We all begged her to fry it and said a big hurray when she agreed and once again the party came alive and dance began. Once more a big hurray rang as she came with the beef. There was a rush for beef then back to dance. mom stood there watching smiling. Johnny then pulled her to the middle of the party and told her to dance. She tried to get away but we formed a circle around her and shouted that we wouldn't move until she dance at least a few steps. She laughed and danced a little. Then someone brought her a drink. she refused but when they said it was only cola she took it.

Due to the dance & her work and all she was thirsty and she drank it in one gulp again one more glass came she refused again we all shouted and she drank it. As soon as she finished it another glass came up this time she wouldn't take it saying her stomach was full. Johnny laughingly moved her saree and rubbing her stomach said it could hold more and when we all pressed her she took a sip and held it. I didn't know at that time that they had mixed brandy to the drink, increasing the ounce, as she drank no wonder she seemed tired. I thought it was the work. Johnny said it was now timed to play a game. He took some pastry and pasted it on the wall and brought a balloon and said placing the balloon on our stomach we have to face the wall and a partner must push.

The balloon must break but we had to be careful not to have the pastry on the wall on our face, if so then we lost. Many came up and lost. Some couldn't break it while others had pastry all over their faces. Then Johnny pushed us all and said he would show. He chooses mom as his partner. She stood facing the wall with the balloon in between her. He neared her and whispered something in her ear though he had to shout because of the high volume of music and she giggled. He then held her shoulder and pushed but it didn't break and we hooted and laughed. He slowly neared very near to her and then he pushed; now practically he was lying on her and pushing. Then slowly the push came down and now we stood watching as he pushed with his waist, in short his dick was on my mom's ass and the only thing in between them was their clothes.

Mom was busy looking after her face from the pastry and in this process she was pushing back her ass as he pushed forward. This continued on till Johnny moved saying he was defeated. I think he ejaculated. Then before mom could move others jumped in to try. All were banging her and some grabbed her ass as if to push and she stood giggling. After some time Johnny came again (I noticed that he had changed his loonkey) He said lets dance and pulled mom. Everybody joined in and we began to dance I noticed his hands moving over her body as if in dance his hands slowly moved over her ass and stayed there. The kick had begun to work and she did not mind his hand. More than that I think she was trying to stand straight.

Then one of Johnny's friends slowly danced towards them and with a wink they slowly exchanged mom. After some time he moved and challenged her to dance like him he was an expert dancer but mom tried to keep up. We all encouraged them, as soon as he completed one step mom did some thing like what he did and we cheered Then he slowly removed his shirt and swung it laughing aloud and we thought now she lost when she just removed the pallu of her saree. We all went wide-eyed as we gazed her breast hidden in her green blouse. Now it was her turn to laugh as she watched us staring. I am sure she did it due to the influence of brandy. Johnny's friend Azad soon removed his pants off to save his face. She laughed and stopped dancing. "No more no more. " She said but we urged on but she wouldn't.

Then Azad pulled off her saree and we all cheered. She stood in her underskirt & blouse. she seemed angry and told him to give her saree back but he just laughed and the din we was making was above the music. Johnny slowly neared her and pulled the string of her under skirt. It almost fell off and we saw her white panties. She hurriedly pulled up her skirt but she couldn't tie it As she tried someone would pull her blouse and when she turned to scold him someone would grab her ass from the other side. It was more a play than a sexual act. Everyone wanted to strip her including me.

Johnny & Azad then held each of her hand and her skirt fell down. Some one grabbed it away. Now she stood only in her bra & panties trying to cover, slowly the sexual mood was arising. Already some one was grabbing her panties and pulling she turned and slapped him but he grabbed her and pulled her towards him he held her in a embraced position Sammy rushed to them and pulled down her panties she kept on struggling but he held her tight. She was now naked. They unhooked her blouse and bra as she kept screaming "you BASTARDS! LEAVE ME alone".

I watched fascinated. My eyes swept over her firm large ass and as they pushed her I viewed her beautiful boobs with red nipples. They pushed her down Azad held her hand; Sammy too helped as Johnny joined in. He kissed her breast and came down to her pussy then pushing her leg apart plunged into it sucking. We watched dumbfounded Azad & Sammy released her as she struggled with Johnny they removed their dresses. Mom was on top of Johnny struggling he pulled her to his chest and held her. Her ass was split open. Azad rubbed his dick on her back and slowly inserted into her ass as she screamed.

With a pull Azad pulled her backwards. As she now lay on Azad with her pussy wide open, Johnny wasted no time as he entered. Sammy meanwhile was sucking her breast. I unknowingly rubbed my dick seeing this. Meanwhile not seeing mom aunt had said Susan to find her. She opened the door to find the drama. She stood gaping Sammy rushed and pulled her inside she stared at Sam's dick he kissed her mouth then removed her dress she stopped him and removed it herself then bend down to suck his dick. I watched my sister sucking my friends dick. She was in her red panties. I neared her and removed it with a trembling hand she did not mind. I knelt down and kissed her ass then parting the cheeks kissed her asshole then dragged to her pussy and began to finger it. Seeing this the others too began to join in. sis & mom became busy sucking and fucking.

I went in front of her. She smiled and pulled me by the dick and sucked it she was a great sucker and I exploded in her mouth. Meanwhile aunt now came and was horrified to see this she started shouting at us. I got up and pushed her in and closed the door. I pulled off her saree and ripped opened her blouse and pressed her huge breast and nibbled her nipple then pushed up her skirt and found my way to her panties. My fingers soon invaded the forest and found the cave. My sword went in action. I turned her around and pulled her panties down and entered her ass. Then held her breast and fucked her as if it was the last fuck after some time I exploded in her ass.

Johnny came over to fuck his mom and went to fuck mine. She watched me. She did not struggle as I kissed her. Then I slowly gave it to her mouth, which she began to suck it. I held her head and began to fuck her mouth then I went down and inserted the place from where I came and sucked the breast I once sucked. She did not mind and held me tight and I continued fucking her and came in her pussy. That day we all continued changing and fucked the 3 of them continuously. Then we decided to bring in more aunts and relatives. Sammy & me was the one chosen cos we seemed small. He went to Soniya my cousin and Pooja her sister and told her aunt was waiting for her to bring some plates. They went readily. We watched their asses swing and rubbed our cock in delight.

varun
varun
754 Followers