The Bachelor Party

Story Info
A jealous girl seduces a man a week before his wedding.
2.7k words
4.02
77.1k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, from the very beginning, I have a bit of a confession to make. I'm not a fast and loose kinda guy. I've never had a one-night stand with a stranger in my life. I'm not a loner by any means, but I always took life slow and steady. Which means the events in this story were a very unexpected twist in my life.

It all began during my sophomore year at college. When it seemed like everyone was partying it up, I was actually there to get a good education and a good experience. I dated off and on, but none of it was really serious. I had some great times and made some great friends.

One of these friends was Andrea. My friendship with Andrea was very unexpected. She was a 24 year-old theater major who had returned to college after a couple of years away dealing with personal problems, while I was a 19-year old sophomore exercise science major. We met at work; I didn't really have anything to do with her at first because she was very loud and gossipy, while I was more of the focused professional type. One day, though, when it was just the two of us in the main area, she happened to be watching a funny online video. I went over to watch, and soon enough, we were both laughing together. Despite our very different personalities, we became very close friends over the next couple of years. I helped her with her constant stream of relationship problems and she helped set me up on dates through her theater connections. Of course, none of those dates she helped set up ever seemed to go very far. Looking back, I assume it was actually my close friendship with Andrea that kept those dates from turning into anything that lasted. Not too many girls are comfortable dating a guy who has a very outgoing girl best friend. Especially a girl best friend who was very hot, by most accounts.

Andrea had grown up being slightly overweight all of her life. But when she hit college, she decided to get in shape and slim up a bit. The result was that Andrea became a full-figured woman with curves in all of the right places. Her large and very-well formed boobs were usually what guys first noticed about her, as she later told me matter-of-factly, but she had it all: pretty face, curvy and graceful legs, well-formed hips, and a great ass.

As a straight guy, I was definitely not immune to this. When we first started becoming friends, there's no question that I was very hot for her. But she had a boyfriend, and I always considered myself an upstanding person, so I never made a move on her. Which definitely frustrated the hell out of my guy friends who would have killed to have been in my position.

And as our friendship progressed, I stopped seeing her as a hot girl, and just started seeing her as my best friend. Which is why whenever she broke up with whatever jerk boyfriend she happened to be seeing at the time, I never moved in on her. That's more or less how things were between us. But then, in my senior year, Rachel came along. Unlike my previous girls, Rachel was a girl I pursued on my own. Andrea didn't have any hand in setting us up, which may have had a lot to do with what went down later. Like the other girls, Rachel was intimidated by Andrea at first. But Rachel was sensible, so she tried not to let jealousy get the best of her. And she did a fairly good job. Rachel and I fell in love, and our relationship brought us both a great deal of happiness.

Rachel was not as stunning as Andrea, but I didn't care. Rachel was mine and I loved her.

Unfortunately, Andrea did not appreciate that there was now another girl competing for my attention. Despite her outgoing nature, she didn't let this show all at once. It came out in bits and pieces, like when she'd make a passive aggressive comment against Rachel. Or when she got upset because I told her I couldn't go drinking at her apartment with just the two of us. Over the period of about six months, we eventually stopped talking completely. I hated losing my best friend, but I felt like it wasn't my fault. I was dating Rachel, not Andrea.

Anyway, after Andrea and I stopped talking, years passed. I graduated college and got a good job. Soon after, I asked Rachel to marry me, and she happily accepted.

A week before our wedding, my best guy friends decided that they were going to throw me a bachelor party. As I said before, I'm not normally into crazy parties, but I thought I'd humor them and go along with it. And they promised to keep it fairly laid-back.

We went out to a few bars and hung out for hours. I drank more than I usually do, so when the guys said they were gonna get me a stripper, I just played along and didn't protest. I figured I'd let her dance around for a bit, and then we could all go home.

We headed back to my apartment, and we hung out there for a bit more. When there was a knock at the door, everyone cheered, myself included. When the door opened, though, I felt like I had the wind knocked out of me.

It was Andrea.

She was in a very revealing outfit that highlighted her best features. I could see the outline of her boobs through her thin white shirt she was wearing (that only extended halfway down her chest, leaving her well-toned stomach fully exposed). She was wearing some sort of stockings that made her legs and hips look even curvier. Despite myself, I found myself admiring how good she was looking.

Most of my guy friends immediately started howling and whistling. A few of my guy friends did recognize her though, as I could tell by the "oh shits" that some of them said. Andrea had seen me right away, and immediately looked like she was about to head back out the door.

I should have let her go, but my former best friend instincts took over. I stood up and told my guy friends to get out. I didn't care that I was ruining their fun; I needed to figure out how one of my former friends had ended up as a stripper.

I quickly discovered that Andrea was not happy to see me.

"I see you're enjoying yourself. Why don't you just let me go? I'll get you your money back."

"Andrea, I don't care about the money. How'd you get like this?" I asked.

"I wanted to make some extra money, so I signed up for this. And I'm actually very good at it, thank you very much. And why the hell do you care? Haven't you settled down with that bitch girl of yours yet?" she said nastily.

"I'm actually marrying her in a week. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. I know we didn't end our friendship well, but c'mon, Andrea. I know you're better than this." I said, trying to reason with her. "Come on, let's sit down and just talk for a bit, ok?"

"Fuck you," she said, but she let me lead her to the couch.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked, at a loss for words now that she was on the couch with me.

"I'm fine."

"Listen, just pretend that we're still friends. I know we had a falling out, but I want to help. Let's just talk for a bit, and then you can go. I'll even let you keep the money. That's easier than what you'd normally have to do to get it." I said, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"Oh yeah?" she challenged. "Maybe I like earning my money."

With that, she rose from the couch and stood in front of me. She cupped her breasts seductively, and then ran her hands down her hips, shifting her weight from one leg to another.

"Andrea, what are you doing?" I said, trying to regain control of the situation.

"I'm just doing what I was hired to do," she said, as she stepped closer to me and leaned in, letting her breasts fall in front of my face. "Do you like them? I'm sure that you've always wanted to take a peek."

I just sat there, speechless. Her boobs were only inches in front of my face, and they looked like they were ready to pop out of her shirt. I could see her nipples poking out at me, and I could even make out the dark circles of her areola.

Abruptly, she spun around, and took a few steps away from me. She began moving her hips slowly back and forth. It took me a second to realize she was starting to do a lap dance.

"Andrea, please stop this." I finally managed to work out. I actually sounded rather firm, I was happy to discover.

"Why? C'mon, I know you've always wanted to see my boobs. Just a quick peek."

With that, she turned back to face me, and started pulling up the bottom of her already revealing shirt. The bottoms of her boobs were exposed for a second, and then she lowered the shirt again as she watched my face. Seeing that I was totally absorbed in watching her show, she removed her shirt completely in a single motion, letting her exposed breasts fall free.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

Her boobs were very well formed and proportioned, and they rode high on her chest. For a second, I had an overwhelming urge to reach out and grab them, but I managed to restrain myself. I had to end this soon. "Andrea, that's enough."

I began to stand, but Andrea quickly moved on top of me before I made it. She straddled my lap so that her boobs were brushing my chest and her hips were directly above mine. She looked me square in the eyes and said, "But Scott, I'm earning my money." With that, she began gyrating her hips onto me, and I found my strength quickly leaving. My body dropped back down into the couch.

"Ooh." Andrea moaned. "That feels good."

Despite me willing it to stay down, my cock began stirring in my pants. Andrea must have felt it, because she said, "oh, I think someone is enjoying this."

She kept gyrating, but reached down with one of her hands and started rubbing my penis through my jeans. As soon as I felt her hand, I moaned softly.

"Oh, someone is definitely enjoying this," she said as she slowly unzipped my jeans, continuing to move her hips in circles on me. My cock popped free and Andrea grasped it with her hand. "You know, I always used to joke with you that you had a small penis. I see how wrong I was."

With that, she began to stroke my cock until it was fully erect and pushing itself against Andrea's pussy, kept out only by the thin stocking panties she was wearing.

"You feel how wet I am?" she asked seductively, slowly increasing the speed she was gyrating. "I'm sure you've fantasized about sleeping with me. Imagined how it would feel to play with my breasts, how good my pretty little mouth would feel while I was sucking you. How tight my pussy would be on your hard cock. I'm sure you've always wanted to fuck the hell out of me. And now, feel how close your cock is to just slipping in?" She used her hand to push my cock right up against her pussy. I could feel her juices through the fabric, and I almost lost it then.

"Do you want to be inside me?" she asked, as she pressed down on my cock with her pussy. The tip of my cock had pushed in between her lips, although the fabric kept me from pushing further. All I could do was nod.

"Say it, Scott. Say, 'I want to be inside you, Andrea.'"

"I want to be inside you, Andrea," I gasped.

"Say, 'I want to fuck you, even though I'm getting married in a week'"

"I want to fuck the hell out of you, even though I'm getting married. Please, let me stick it in." I pleaded.

Andrea smiled. She stopped her gyrating and stood up slightly, pulling her pussy away from my cock that was leaking pre-cum. She slowly pushed her panties to the side and began to lower her body onto mine.

I held my cock in place, aiming it towards her pussy that was just an inch away. Andrea lowered herself just enough so that the tip of my cock touched her pussy lips, and then rose again. I moaned.

Andrea smiled and lowered herself again, returning her pussy to the tip of my cock, but she moved my hands away from holding it and grasped my cock herself. She began rubbing my cock up and down her pussy, letting me feel just how wet she had gotten. I almost lost it for the second time right there.

When I moaned again, Andrea stopped rubbing my cock back and forth and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy. I instinctively thrust my hips upward and entered her. Andrea gasped and let herself down, completely engulfing my cock. Her pussy was incredibly tight, and I could feel her working her muscles in her vagina, squeezing my cock even further. I don't know how I managed to avoid blowing my load in her then, but I suspect the alcohol I had drunk earlier might have played a role.

I didn't orgasm, and she began slowly riding me, leaning back and putting her hands on my knees to support herself. I had never been fucked this well in my life, and I was in absolute ecstasy as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her boobs swung with her, making a slapping noise every time they came back down and hit her chest. Her face was one of complete pleasure, and I'm sure it matched my own. She began moaning loudly, which only motivated me to increase my own thrusts. Soon, I was grunting steadily myself, and our voices became louder and louder as we pounded each other harder and harder.

Suddenly, I felt her pussy quiver and she gasped. "Oh my god, Scott, I'm cumming!"

As I heard her say that, I lost all control, and I felt myself release too. My cock throbbed as it squirted a load of cum deep into her pussy.

"Oh my god! Andrea!" I puffed, trying to catch my breath. Andrea collapsed on top of me, my cock growing limp inside her.

Several seconds passed as our breathing became more regular, and then everything I had just done came crashing down on my mind.

"Oh, fuck." I said.

Andrea raised her head and smiled. "That was pretty good, huh?"

"Shit," I said, pushing her gently but firmly off of me. "Shit! FUCK!" I yelled to myself.

"Calm down!" Andrea said, pulling herself closer to me. "Nobody has to know, especially your soon-to-be wife. But it's gonna cost you."

"Fuck. What?" I said, trying to figure out what had just happened to me and how the hell I was going to fix it.

"I won't tell anyone what just happened. But I'm not on birth control, and I have a feeling that if I went to talk to Rachel and tell her why there's a chance I might be pregnant, she'd be pretty pissed. Now, if you don't want that to happen, I say you better fork over a good chunk of change," Andrea said, with a smile on her face. "I told you that I'm good at what I do. And that I earn the money I make. Now, I'll let you get dressed and clean things up. I'll be giving you a call later, and we can work out the details of my payment then."

And with that, Andrea pulled on her clothes and walked out the door, never looking back once. The door shut behind her, leaving me sitting on the couch trying to figure out exactly how bad I had just fucked up.