The Bachelor Party

Story Info
Lola swallows gallons of cum and can't keep it down.
2.1k words
4.01
65.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJPorter
CJPorter
29 Followers

Lola knocked on the door of the penthouse. She could hear loud music and tons of people inside. The party had already started. She had never done anything like this before- she didn't really even know what she was doing. All she knew was that she had answered an ad that said she could make some money by coming to a bachelor party. She wasn't sure what she would have to do, but she had always been a good girl, so the uncertainty excited her. When she answered the ad, she received a letter with instructions: Come in, make yourself comfortable, and do as much or as little as you want. The guys will tip you, the more you do.

The door opened, and she looked inside. The huge penthouse apartment was full of dozens of guys, maybe even hundreds. There were a few other girls there- strippers dancing on the tables while the guys watched. Music was blasting too loud to hear anything.

She had a few drinks to loosen up, then started walking around the room, smiling seductively at the guys. She started off by pulling her dress down and flashing her perky double-D tits. The guys that were nearby cheered and slipped dollar bills into her bra when she pulled it back up. Dollar bills were fine, but she wanted to raise the stakes. Within a few minutes she let the guys strip her naked, and was getting wads of cash in exchange for letting them squeeze her tits and crotch.

Finally she knelt down on the floor and began unhooking one guy's belt. She pulled his pants down and took his hard cock into her mouth and began sucking energetically. She sucked and sucked, sliding her lips over his shaft. She was going to pull away just before he came, but as she began to move back, he grasped her head and inserted his dick down her throat. She felt his throbbing, pulsing member, and then felt a massive gush of liquid filling her throat and flowing down into her stomach. As he pulled away she tried to swallow down the bitter aftertaste, and he slid several hundred dollar bills into her hand.

When she saw how much money she was holding, she immediately knew it was worth it, and hoped she could find other guys who would want the same treatment. Just as she was planning to get up and look around, her next customer came right up to her, already unhooking his pants. Before she knew it, another massive cock was plunged into her mouth, and she began obediently sucking. She tried to keep her saliva in her mouth, but the cock was so big, she couldn't help letting a messy stream of drool pour out of her perfect red lips. Still she slurped as much saliva and precum off the cock as she could and eagerly gulped it down.

She managed to get this guy off in a few minutes as well. And just like the last one, he made her deep throat his cock and squirted a massive load of bitter jizz down her throat. This time, there was so much cum that it filled up her throat and overflowed into her mouth. She had to swallow repeatedly to get it all down, and after she did, more kept coming. Finally after gulping down his cum for what seemed like a full minute, the guy pulled away and Lola shuddered and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. He slipped her a handful of cash, and with barely a moment to recover, the next guy in line was already pulling his dick out.

Lola obediently took the third one, sucking it off expertly just as she had done to the other two. Just like the other two, this one forced her to swallow his cum too, shooting it directly down her throat.

Guy after guy lined up, and Lola opened her mouth again and again to suck them off and get her tips. Her mouth was getting tired, but they all came quickly. Luckily, she didn't even really have to swallow the cum; she just relaxed her throat and let them shoot it down into her stomach. She sucked off dozens of guys, and as the number increased, it seemed like they were getting off quicker and quicker. Guys were jerking off as they waited their turns, and were lining up just to stick their cocks down her throat and shoot cum into her. She simply knelt there with her mouth open for most of the night.

She lost count of how many guys she took. The only way she could keep track was with the growing pile of money next to her, and the growing feeling of fullness in her stomach. At first she was shocked when she realized she felt full from the cum- the way she felt after eating a meal. Then she began to feel uncomfortable as she kept swallowing load after load. She could feel an entire stomach full of cum sloshing and gurgling inside her. But she didn't stop. There were hundreds of guys at the party, and they were all willing to tip her, so she kept taking load after load. Her stomach went from full to stuffed; she watched it expand out as the night went on. Finally it was beyond stuffed; it was ready to burst. Each load forced down her throat made her belly stretch and swell a little more. Even though her stomach was round and swollen out, as though she had a soccer ball inside her, she forced herself to swallow more loads, and each gulp added to the unbearable pain and stretching inside her.

Finally, she pulled away and stood up. She waved off the crowd of guys around her and staggered into the bedroom and closed the door, cradling her sloshing, swollen belly. She lay on the bed and looked down at herself, her view obstructed by the bulging globe of her distended abdomen.

She would simply try to sleep it off. Maybe in the morning, it would be digested and her stomach would be back to its normal size. She drifted off into sleep after a few moments.

A few hours later, Lola awoke. The first thing she noticed was her stomach. It was still uncomfortably full and swollen. None of the jizz had gone anywhere. In fact it felt worse- the churning and gurgling had increased, and she worried her body was preparing to reject it all together. She tried to sit up, but she couldn't. Her stomach clenched and heaved, and waves of nausea overcame her.

The she realized why she had awoken. At the door stood a good looking young guy with sandy blonde hair. Despite feeling disgusting, Lola could not help being turned on. What did this guy want?

He closed the door and climbed onto the bed, and it became clear he wanted to fuck her. Her stroked her tits, and then slid his hand between her legs, putting a firm pressure onto her clit.

The feeling of sickness Lola felt was only overshadowed by her horniness. She had to get release, so she gave in and let the guy guide her into position. He pulled her up onto her hands and knees, with her grotesque, cum filled belly bulging down under her. He spread her legs wide, and began sliding his fingers up and down her pussy, which immediately began gushing out wetness. He pulled off his boxers and tossed them to the floor, and pressed his enormous cock against her slit. Lola reached down and frantically stroked her throbbing clit, and the guy pushed his cock inside her.

He began thrusting, and Lola's stomach sloshed with each jolt. Then he wrapped his arms under her bulging belly to steady her, and grasped her with a firm pressure.

As he did this, suddenly she puked. His arms around her forced the contents of her belly to come gushing up out her mouth. She leaned over and vomited up a wave of cum onto the bedspread. She thought he would stop, but the guy kept going, and didn't even let go of her middle. As he pumped in and out of her, and squeezed her belly, she felt another wave being squeezed out of her.

She forcefully puked up as much cum as she could, trying to get it all out for good. The vomit flooded out of her mouth, and spattered messily between her hands on the bed. She had created a wet ocean of puke with all the semen she had thrown up.

She whimpered, but the guy didn't stop pounding her. He even shifted one of his arms, so he could rub her clit with his finger. This only put more pressure on her stomach. Lola looked down and saw to her horror that her belly was hardly any less engorged even after she had violently expelled so much of the cum she had swallowed.

The guy squeezed and fucked her harder, forcing more vomit out of her. She opened her mouth and let it pour out, continuously for almost a full half a minute. She was jerked back and forth as he thrust into her violently, and with each thrust he more bitter vomit gushed into her mouth.

Tears streamed out of her eyes, as she gagged and belched. Her throat gurgled as the vomit rose out of her violently swollen belly. She gasped for air just before- "BLERRRRRRRRRUPPPPP!!" Her stomach muscles squeezed violently and expelled a thick, gurgling heave of puke.

She had never vomited so much in her life. She simply couldn't stop. And there was still more. She could feel the thick sickening cum churning inside her. She couldn't stop crying either. She was so embarrassed. Not only was she vomiting uncontrollably, but she was vomiting up semen in front of a gorgeous guy, creating an immense, thick layer of cum-puke over the entire bed.

She closed her eyes and readied herself to vomit again. There was nothing else to do; she had to get it all out. Sure enough she gagged again and the warm semen was rising into her throat, filling her mouth, and finally pouring out past her lips and dribbling down her chin.

"ERRRRRRUUUUUPP" She puked as hard as she could, straining push the liquid in her belly out of mouth.

She looked down again and saw to her dismay, her stomach still bulged out, and clearly full of cum that she would need to throw up.

She noticed, to her surprise, that her clit was throbbing, and her pussy was soaking wet. Even though she was puking uncontrollably, she was some how still turned on. The guy, who was still pounding away, grasped her bulging stomach forcefully, which made another wave of vomit gush out of her. He was squeezing her so hard, there was no way should would be able to keep anything down. He pressed firmly on her engorged stomach, and she continued to vomit up the semen that filled it. Heave after heave, it churned out of her beautiful mouth and flowed down her face and onto the soaked bed. She trembled as the thick gushes gurgled up out of her.

Finally, after what felt like ten minutes of uncontrollable, disgusting vomiting, she gasped for air, and her belly was back to a somewhat normal size. She was more turned on that she had ever been in her life. The guy that was fucking her teased her clit, and she felt the warm pulsing that meant she was about to come. She let him rub it frantically, until she was right on the brink. She wanted to throw up once more as she came. Luckily, she could feel she still had some liquid left in her stomach. She brought her finger to her lips, and waited for the teasing on her clit to reach its peak. Then she forced her fingers down her throat, making herself gag and choke, and finally, thrusting them in and out of her wet slippery throat, she was able to force herself to vomit. She puked up the final half gallon of semen that remained in her violated, tormented belly. She threw up one heave and kept her fingers in place until she threw up more. And as she gagged and felt her stomach ejecting its final contents, she was overcome with a blissful climax. Her whole body clenched, she spewed out her vomit, and even lost control of her bladder and urinated a small trickle onto the bed.

When she woke up, the guy was gone, and her stomach was empty. She was covered in vomited up cum, and would have to walk out the door a filthy, humiliated whore. But all she could think about was getting home to eat something, and then making herself throw it up as she had an orgasm.

CJPorter
CJPorter
29 Followers