The Back Rub

Story Info
Rick gets more than a back rub from Jeff's wife.
897 words
3.98
101k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauri was my best friend's wife. It was wrong of me to want her the way I did, but I did. It didn't help that I was living with them between jobs. I couldn't ask for better friends.

Sometimes, I would catch glimpses of her in her bra or in nothing but a bathrobe. She wasn't a raving beauty but she was pretty, she had curves but the extra weight looked good on her. She had brown hair with big hazel eyes, was rather short and about a size 10. Usually I like thinner women but she had a rack on her that wouldn't quit. I often wondered what she looked like naked. I fantasized about her every time I caught a glimpse of her cleavage as she bent over doing housework. Some nights I would jerk off thinking about her. I knew that she was sleeping naked in the next room with Jeff.

One day I was playing a video game on my laptop. That always killed my back since I had to use a TV tray and sit on the futon where I would bed down at night. I could hear Jeff watching football in the other room. I thought about joining him. I snapped the laptop closed and groaned and stretched.

"You need a back rub?" she startled me; I didn't know she had been watching me.

"Sure!" I never gave up a chance for a back rub from her.

She really knew what she was doing. She had taken a few courses in massage. She climbed on the futon behind me, straddling me. She smelled so good, simple and clean, like soap with a hint of musk. Her hands were strong on my shoulders and back. She worked on my back confidently. I was very aware of the closeness of her body, her breasts occasionally gently pushing up against my back, the inside of her thighs pressing gently against the outside of mine.

To my embarrassment my cock started to swell. She was behind me and couldn't see so I shifted a little so I wasn't straining quite so hard against my zipper. She continued to knead my shoulders and back getting all the knots out. My shoulders were particularly tight so she got up on her knees and dropped an elbow into my shoulder, unfortunately that gave her a clear view into my lap. I heard her gasp slightly and nearly died of embarrassment as I looked down to see some pre cum had seeped through my pants making a dark stain there and my cock bulging against the crotch of my pants..

"Oh my!"

I tried to pull away from her but she suddenly drew me back into her, crushing her hot tits into my back. Her hands slid down my arms and she breathed in my ear,

"Take it out."

"What are we going to do?"

"Nothing...you're going to do everything"

I didn't know what she meant but I followed her instructions anyway. I listened intently to the game, it was the first quarter. I knew Jeff wouldn't move from his seat for quite awhile. I unzipped my pants and took my hard cock out for her.

"Touch me." I begged her.

"I can't, but I can do this."

Her hands slid down my arms. She placed the palms of her hands on the backs of my hands. Then took my hand and grabbed my rock hard cock with it. It was like jerking off but different. She pumped my hand on my cock. I groaned a little because her hot tits were thrusting into my back making my balls ache with anticipation. Her other hand moved my hand down to them and squeezed lightly as if she knew.

The musky scent of her was getting stronger. She took my hand and rubbed it over the end of my cock taking the pre cum there and sliding it back down the shaft. I shivered as my cock slicked up. Her hot tits practically ground into my back as she slowly made my hand stroke my stiff cock.

She took one of her hands off of mine and slid it up my arm and then it disappeared over my back. She moaned softly in my ear and I thought of where her hand must have gone and I felt a surge of hot stabbing desire to turn around and kiss her. But this was her game and I was merely the puppet to her puppet master. Her breath sighed hard in my ear. I could feel her shake against me and I felt a surge in my balls as I realized she was cumming right against my back. Her breath quickened and sighed in my ear. I couldn't stand it any longer. She felt my body tense up and moved the strokes on my hard cock faster.

"Catch it for me."

I cupped my free hand under the end of my twitching dick and my cum shot out of me with a force I had never felt before while jerking off.

"Mmm. Very nice," she breathed in my ear.

"Oh my God, what did we just do?"

"Nothing...I just gave you a back rub," she said quietly as she walked away, leaving me with my cock in one hand my load in the other and a stunned look on my face.