The Back Spasm

Story Info
A massage expands into something more.
5.8k words
4.48
105k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers

This is a story for adult entertainment only it does not suggest any form of approval on the part of the author of this type of behavior. This story and does not in any way duplicate the life of anyone alive or dead, any comparison is strictly accidental. This story remains the property of the author and cannot be used for any commercial purpose or posted on any Internet pay site, without expressed written consent of the author. This story contains (Mature, M/F, M/f-teen, and IF ANY OF THESE ACTS OFFEND YOU DO NOT READ THIS STORY.

Chapter 1.

The beginning;

I am a single man, having been divorced for ten years. I managed to keep my home through the divorce and still financially appease my former wife. I love my home and they will have to carry me away when the time comes. Unfortunately I do have a terrible habit, when it comes to housework I am a slob by nature.

The neighborhood had changed dramatically, about the time of my divorce the original homeowners were all retiring to Florida or into smaller homes with less maintenance. That is when Janet, Bill and their eight-year-old daughter Elizabeth moved in next door.

Over the past few years, I hate to admit, that my house was somewhat less than spotless. Having been successful enough to retired young, you would think I would have more than enough time to keep it clean. What can I say; when it came to laundry and house cleaning I was without doubt the worlds foremost procrastinator.

Five years ago Bill lost his position in the down turning World Wide Web fiasco, and from that point things became even worse. Their marriage soon followed, going very dramatically into the proverbial dumpster. Bill hooked up with a very poor resemblance of his extraordinarily beautiful wife at the local watering hole he frequented, where he hung out to drown in his self-pity. It was unfortunate, but lets face it, many people have lost faith in both themselves and industry, once a professional disaster like that happens. Needless to say the obvious occurred, Bill never regained his professional status and he left Janet to eek out a living on what little he infrequently gave her.

I loved to have them over on weekends during the summer months to enjoy my pool and a few grilled steaks or whatever. On one such Sunday we were enjoying some fresh grilled fish when the heavens opened up totally unannounced in a thundershower. We grabbed our food and bolted through the sliders and into my den to continue our dinner.

After we ate and I was in the kitchen making coffee I heard all kinds of noise coming from my den, and walked in to see Janet and Elizabeth, (I called her Lizzy), cleaning up my embarrassingly cluttered den.

"Hey Janet what in hell are you and Lizzy doing, come on cut it out you're my guests not a maid service."

"Oh Doug," Janet came back at me, "You sure as hell could use one from what I can tell. Are all you men lost causes without a women?"

"I don't know, but you may have hit the nail on the head. You know Janet I fix broken pipes, leaky roofs and even build furniture from scratch, but I hate house work more than a trip to the dentist without Novocain."

"Well maybe once and a while I will come over and help you out, your always there for me and Elizabeth."

Of course I refused but through the course of the storm Janet and I talked while Lizzy watched cable TV, poor kid they couldn't even afford cable.

The storm was unrelenting and raged well into the night, and rather than take away the opportunity from the now eighteen-year-old Lizzy to watch MTV or whatever else she liked. Janet and I ended up on my enclosed porch sipping wine, talking and listening to smooth jazz radio.

Sometime during that evening Janet and I agreed that I needed the motherly assistance and she needed some work that didn't take her away from Lizzy. A bargain was struck, I got what I desperately needed, 'THE JANET AND LIZZY LAUNDRY AND HOUSE CLEANING SERVICE', and they got financial assistance, it was a deal made in heaven.

It was January and we were having a Boston area storm that was paralyzing the entire region. With all schools closed and me in my garage woodworking shop building some new outside furniture for the up coming summer, my cleaning service was hard at work putting the house back in order, after it suffered my abuse for a week.

All was quiet except for the humming of my hand sander as I work away, singing to the radio, when Lizzy came into the garage looking like she just saw a ghost and yelling for me to come quickly.

When I got to my kitchen I saw Janet bent over, unable to straighten up. After all my questions were answered, I came to understand that Janet had bent over to move my footstool, turning and lifting just the wrong way, she heard a snap as her back went out.

Feeling her lower back I could feel a muscular knot about the size of a walnut.

For years my former wife had sever back problems, and I had become very adept at mimicking a chiropractor for her. I suggested to Janet that I get could get out my old massage table and see if I could help her straighten out her back.

Lizzy and I helped her up onto the table pushed her T-shirt up to just below her bra and got her comfortable with a pillow for her head. Not having used the table for so long I no longer had any of the massage oils, so I decided to warm extra virgin olive oil in the microwave.

I warmed my hands with it and began to massage her back. Janet was lying on the table in somewhat of a semi-bent posture, as the pain didn't allow her to lay completely flat. In ten minutes or so of her grunts of pain were slowly converting to moans of pleasure and her posture was slowly returning to a more normal position.

"How do you feel Janet," I asked as I continued to vigorously massage her lower back.

"Awesome," was her reply. "Do you think you could keep this up for another twenty four hours or so," Janet chuckled.

With my hands beginning to tire I gave her a gentle smack on her right buttock cheek in jest, but Janet bellowed out like I had struck he with a baseball bat.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I thought I just tapped you, ooh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Janet reached back and rubbed her butt cheek and said, "Oh my goodness, even when I just touch it hurts."

I gently poked the area with my fingertips and sure enough there was an area of inflamed muscle.

"Look Janet, I'm afraid you need a little massage therapy there as well, so I am going to heat some oil, and then Lizzy can do it for you. You'll need to lower you shorts and that's a job that needs to be done with me being out of the room. Besides while Lizzy helps you out I'll go make us something for dinner, no sense hurrying home. Besides you'll need a dog sled to go the hundred yards to your door," I laughed at my statement as I walked toward the kitchen.

In the kitchen I could hear Janet and Lizzy getting her denim shorts and panties off, while wishing there was a hole in the wall so I could see that cute butt of hers. Shortly, Lizzy entered to retrieve the warm oil and asked me how to do it. So I put my hands over her shorts and gave a few short rubs, accomplishing two things. Firstly I showed her the proper finger movements and secondly I had managed a legal grab of her beautiful teenage butt.

I started making one of my favorite simple dishes, chicken stir-fry and rice, while I heard Janet complaining to Lizzy she wasn't doing it right.

Finally in disgust, Lizzy came into the Kitchen an told me she quit, her hands were to weak to do her mom any good and she was tired of her complaints.

"Lizzy I have an idea if its all right with your mom, you can go up to the linen closet and get a sheet, we can cover her and I will try to help her through the sheet. Go ask her if that would be all right."

Lizzy returned a few minutes later, I had just got out some salad mixings when she said her mother said it was fine with her. I was smiling inside, what an opportunity for an old buzzard like me. I would get to massage her pretty ass, something these hands had not had the pleasure of, in years.

I left Lizzy to finish preparing the dinner salad and went to my task by way of the bathroom. I had to use the bathroom in order to position my already hardening cock into a spot where it would be less noticeable when it hardened, as I knew it would. How could it not, I hadn't gotten laid in a few years and I was about to massage a female ass, a young and pretty one at that.

When I got into the den, Janet was lying there with a look of total frustration on her pretty face. I comforted her and began my glorious task not knowing that it would escalate to even greater pleasures.

"Ouch, oh shit ouch, that hurts," Janet whined.

"Well I'm sorry Janet, but I have to massage where the muscular knot is or it won't do any good."

"That's not it," Janet responded, "it's the god damned sheet, it keeps folding up under your fingers and pinches the hell out of my skin."

"I'm sorry hon.," I said. "But I certainly can't remove the sheet and rub your bare ass now can I?"

"Ouch, shit that pinches," go ahead and move the God damned sheet before I can't sit down for a month.

Eureka, there is a God Of Horney Men, and he just shined on my shoulder. Acting as profession as an uninterested masseuse I moved the sheet into a position to cover her privates and the other cheek and began to work diligently on her problem. In moments I saw that Janet had closed her eyes and fallen under the spell of a tender loving massage.

As I worked, I occasionally let my fingertips gently nudge the sheet, slowly but surely an inch or so at a time moving it, so that I had an unobstructed view of her beautiful tight lipped pussy. They appeared as tight a virgin's but they also showed some pearls of moisture had collected around their outer edges.

I could feel the knot subsiding and watched as my motions on her ass made her labia move opening and closing with the motions of my pushing and pulling of her skin and muscles. As I moved my hands side to side, it seemed to help her problem and definitely enhanced my view. The movement causing her labia to open slightly and close, over and over produced an erotic show that I watched while trying to hold my stimulated breathing from becoming too audible.

Quickly I covered her with the sheet and feigned working over it as Lizzy entered the room. I gave her quick instruction on how to plate the stir-fry, and when she left moved back the sheet almost totally exposing Janet's posterior and massaged on.

"Thank you for covering me when Lizzy came in, that was gentlemanly of you," Janet said as she put her head back down, closed her eyes and again gave in to the sensation produced with my finger tips.

The knot was obviously long gone and the area my fingers were covering had expanded dramatically, it now encompassed the inside of her upper thigh and inside the crease of her buttocks as well as both ass cheeks. This new, more aggressive assault had Janet moaning quietly and occasionally biting down on her pillow. Her breathing had become even more erratic than mine and her ass had now begun an ever so subtle humping against my fingertips. It was quite obvious that she was rapidly approaching an orgasm.

"I'm sorry Janet I whispered very quietly in her ear, I didn't mean for it to go this far, do you want me to stop?"

"No please don't, ooh God I haven't been this close in a long time, please finish me off, OOH GOD HOW I NEED THIS!"

With all form of pretense removed I stepped to the end of the table, bent over her and drove my tongue into her anus. Janet took in an enormous gasp of air, as her body went rigid. She whispered a few OOH MY GODS and HOLLY SHITS and then splayed her legs almost in an exaggerated Y giving me total access to her pussy and ass, as she stuffed the corner of the pillow into her mouth and pumped wantonly against my tongue.

Knowing Lizzy would be calling us to dinner, I had to get her there soon. My tongue worked with the strength and accuracy of the devil himself. I laved her anus; her labia and tongue fucked the entrance to her tasty pussy. Just as she approached her inevitable explosion, I slid my arms below her belly, raised her hips slightly off the table and assaulted her clit with determined purpose. Janet moaned and groaned into the pillow muffling the inevitable screams of her long awaited orgasmic explosion.

After I licked her gently through her orgasm and a slight unwinding period, I kissed her cheek, covered her with the sheet, and rushed to the bathroom so that I could stroke my inflamed cock. I was so excited that it took only about a dozen strokes before I exploded into the sink with the quantity of sperm that only a healthy twenty year old could expel.

I rinsed the smell of Janet's tasty pussy from my hands, beard and mustache before going out to the kitchen. I arrived just as darling Lizzy was plating the stir-fry. I plated the salad, put out our drinks and the silverware in silence. Janet entered the kitchen; we ate and had another uneventful evening until they went home at eleven.

Except for the fact that I kept trying all through dinner and later into the evening to understand what the strange looks I was getting from Lizzy meant, the evening went along normally. I just passed off the looks, as her being tired or something.

*

Chapter 2.

The Storm After The Storm;

I woke up early the next morning and had to face the inevitable clean up, we had had almost twenty inches of heavy wet snow. So with fear that my snow blower wouldn't start I dressed and headed out in the cold air, not knowing it was about to get a lot colder and stormier.

I had been working an hour or so and had completed my yard when, as I normally did since Bill left, started next door on Janet's driveway.

Not long after I had started her driveway Lizzy came out the door and as she trudged through the snow I called out, "Hi Lizzy, how you doing hon."

I heard a grumbled response that sounded something like, "I'm your honey alright."

That's what it sounded like but I couldn't be sure of what she really said because of the noise of the snowblower. So I went back to work until Janet stepped out the door waving a pot of coffee and signaled me to come in. I finished the last two passes in the drive way then cut a path to the back door and knocked.

Upon entering Janet was sitting at the kitchen table appearing lost somewhere in outer space, and still dressed in her housecoat. I got a cup, poured myself some hot coffee and sat across from Janet at the table. She looked me in the eyes and made a few false attempts to talk, but not a single understandable word exited her mouth.

Knowing in my mind she was distraught about what I had done to her yesterday, I felt it essential to break the ice. "Janet I'm so sorry about what happened, I had no intentions of taking advantage of you that way, please forgive me!

"Doug," then after a few more false starts, "What happened between us was between two consenting adults. In fact it was amazing, no one had ever done that to me before. See, Bill is the only man I ever had sex with, and I only climaxed with him once and a while.

But that is not the problem, we have a much bigger one. I have been fighting with Elizabeth since midnight last night. Doug she saw us, she saw what you did to me and she is a mental mess right now." She told me stuff that I didn't know, stuff freaks me out and affects you too.

"Well what could be so bad Janet, I said, "look, I'll talk to her and do the right thing, I'll tell her it was all my fault. I'll tell her I took advantage of you, when you were vulnerable. It will be easy to explain to her, because it's true."

"You don't understand, she never knew either of her granddads because they both passed on before we even moved here and now she hasn't got a real dad, that bastard never even visits her. The problem is, how can I say this, she has a warped idea that you are hers."

"No problem, I can be her granddad, in fact I'd love it."

No you don't understand, when I said she had a warped idea I meant just that. Doug, she thinks you're her man and she thinks you belong to her; she was planning to seduce you. She, she wanted, I don't know how to say this, but somewhere in her warped mind she wanted to give you her virginity, she sees herself as your one and only woman."

Doug, right now she hates me, my own daughter hates me because in her confused mind, she thinks I'm the two timing bitch that last night, stole her man. And to add insult to her injury she thinks we made her watch. She thinks we have been fucking for a long time. She even thinks we planned the whole bad back situation so we could do it in front of her, so that from now on it would be okay to be lovers openly."

I couldn't help but laugh when she called herself "the two timing Bitch, but then I shouted "HOLY SHIT, OOH HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?" It was all I could think of saying once the reality struck me. Then we both fell silent.

"Janet, again I'm sorry about taking advantage of you last night, I promise it won't happen again. But right now I am going out and find her, where do you think she might have gone?"

"Look Doug, what happened was as I said before fantastic, so watch out I will be seducing you if you don't come to me first. That aside, I have no idea where she might have gone. When Lizzy left she was crying and angry, do you want to know what she said when she left?"

"Oh ya, I sure do."

"She said she was going out and didn't know when she would be back and she didn't care either. Then she called me a back stabbing bitch and stormed out the door."

Janet began to cry and I moved to comfort her. She fell into my arms and sobbed like a child. Her body just shook with her sobs, my cheeks were wet with her tears, as she sprayed my cheeks and neck with kisses.

"She can't have gone far she has no money or way to go anywhere.

"But we have to find her."

"We will, please make love to me, I feel so alone, I just need you to make love to me first, I promise we can do it quickly'" Janet cried as her hand found and began massaging my cock.

I felt torn between finding Lizzy and reacting to a cock that was becoming harder by the second. Even with good intentions, sometimes a stiff cock still rules mans mind, especially when the hand on his cock is attached to a woman as beautiful as Janet.

I picked he up and carried her to her bedroom, stood her beside her bed, removed her robe and nightgown, exposing her naked beauty to eyes that had longed to behold her beauty for a long time. Gently I laid her back on the bed and kissed her with all the passion I possessed. Then I gently began to devour each and every inch of her with my entire being, my eyes, lips, ears, tongue and fingertips traveled her landscape enjoying each sound, feel and taste of her. I kissed her lips over and over, her nose, eyelids, forehead, ears neck and then back again to those luscious lips. I kissed her chin, throat and washed her skin with my tongue until I found her pink erect nipple. Those sounds, oh those sounds of her moaning in apparent erotic pleasure filled my ears making me overjoyed and excited. I nursed like a child being sure to be gentle; from one angrily erect nipple to the other I went, back and forth until I felt the slight downward pressure of her hands on my head.

Immediately, my memory banks kicked in, she said to me earlier, "no one had ever done that to me before." Obviously that was the reason for the down ward pressure, Janet wanted it again. Janet wanted to experience my tongue and lips adoring her feminine essence her very core. Yes she needed to feel that love once again. But this time there would be no marathon race to orgasm, no this time she would know real slow ecstasy, this time her pussy was to going to learn what it took this me years to master.

HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers
12