The Bad Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Addison just stared, mouth open. He knew she wanted to say so much, she was a loud mouth like her mom but realizing that she had been caught in her lies she really had nothing to say.

"I can't take care of a toddler. I'm not even old enough to drink and I have so much responsibility. Sophia has been great. I'm so overwhelmed. I wanted to go to college. I wanted you. I never get what I want."

At this moment Brandon felt utterly sorry for her. She really was still that immature teenager who had flirted her way to get the boy she liked. She really hadn't grown up in the years since they had dated. Brandon's anger towards her dissipated.

"If you give me two months I'll be finished my degree. I can move in here and you can work all summer and go to college."

Brandon was surprised at how gracious he was being. He didn't notice that Sophia was dressed and standing in the hallway, listening to the conversation. If she didn't love him already she would have fallen head over heels in love with him then. He was being the perfect gentleman to her bitchy sister.

***

A few months later Brandon graduated with his degree in English. Addison stopped being so distant from Daniella and actually started being more like a mother. Mrs. Martin was still cold and distant, not too sure what to make about the arrangements that had been made. She wanted to believe Addison when she told her the truth. Addison had told her everything that was a lie, from him forcing her to have sex, to how she told him it wasn't his and telling him never to see her again. Right after graduation, Brandon, Addison, Sophia, and Daniella went out to dinner. Sophia and Brandon had been dating and were excited to finally be in the same city. It was decided that Brandon would move into the basement and he was able to get a full time job at the local newspaper. It was a far cry from writing comparative essays on the works of Chaucer and Shakespeare, but writing about the local news from his hometown was soothing and actually enjoying.

After dinner they drove back. Addison went straight away to put her daughter to bed as Sophia and Brandon walked into the living room to cuddle on the couch.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Sophia slid into his lap and ran her fingers through his blonde hair. He pressed his hands firmly against her bottom and felt her start to rock back and forth against him. He moaned softly as their lips met and kissed passionately. He could feel her wiggling against his member and knew she was doing it on purpose. Brandon slid his hands under her sweater and thumbed her nipples. The response was arousing as Sophia dropped her hands to her sides and arched her back.

"Get a room guys."

Both of them looked up to see Addison smiling at them. She had become accustomed to Sophia and Brandon's relationship and since she put so much time and effort into her daughter, she never had time to feel jealous or feel sorry for herself anymore. Brandon picked up Sophia and threw her over his shoulder, tickling her as he made his way downstairs to his bedroom. Getting to his room he threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her.

"I want to fuck your brains out right now baby."

Sophia grinned as she flipped over and lifted her hips. Brandon ran his hands along her legs and reach under her to undo her jeans. He yanked them off along with her cute purple panties. Spreading her legs he slid his tongue deep into her pussy as he undid his jeans. She sat up a bit to pull off her bra and sweater. Leaning against the sheets Sophia moaned and panted. Brandon pulled off his sweatshirt and stood up; stroking his hard cock he slid it deep inside her wet pussy. He didn't give her time to adjust to his size as he grabbed hold of her hips and fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh fuck baby don't stop."

Sophia gripped the sheets tight, trying to hang on as Brandon fucked her pussy so hard she winced. He didn't let up, going faster and faster as she started panting and crying out.

"Cumming." Sophia's whole body shook as the most intense and powerful orgasm hit her. Her whole body was on fire as she came so hard. She had never felt this way with any man before and she felt like crying it was so intense.

Brandon threw back his head and lifted her up higher, using her pussy roughly to cum. He was normally soft and romantic but she had driven him crazy all day and he needed her so badly. With two more strokes he began to orgasm. It started at his toes and he felt it through his whole body. His cock expanded as he felt every drop of his hot cum shoot directly on her cervix.

Brandon slumped forward, rolled, and pulled Sophia closer. As he looked at her he saw tears in her eyes and freaked out.

"Oh my God baby, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"Shhh. I'm so happy baby. You make my body burn with desire. That was so intense it was amazing."

Brandon smiled as he cuddled her close to him. He had finally made the right decision.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers
12