The Bad Doctor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"I didn't want to take the time for a wardrobe change, so I just gave you a make-shift thong. I'm sure you'll be wearing those a lot on stage, too," I said. She just nodded, as if this made perfect sense.

I kept her running like that for another five minutes. By the time I turned the machine off and let her step down, her tube top and shorts were soaked with sweat. The thin material had become semi-transparent as I knew it would, and I was getting a nice preview of her dark nipples and puffy pussy lips. Most men would have taken her right then and there, but I am a superman, remember? When you've had as much pussy as I have, you learn to wait, whet your appetite and not rush it.

I handed her a bottle of water and watched her swallow it down, picturing my own cum making that same journey soon. I watched her breasts heave as she caught her breath, her dark nipples hardening against her tube top.

"Great job, Bunny," I praised her. "I just have to check your heart rate now and see how you're doing." I reached under her tube top, placing the end of the stethoscope between her giant breasts, feeling both squeeze against my hand. I made a show of listening to her heart, but really I was just staring at those knockers, telling myself not to grab them yet.

"Good," I said, finally stepping back. "Now we just need to check your flexibility, balance and coordination. Please step over to the mat."

I began by having her stand straight, bend over and touch her toes, making her hold it for 10 seconds -- to check her balance and flexibility, I told her -- while I checked out the rear view. It was just too good. I had to start feeling her up.

"Good," I said, letting her stand up. "Now, do it again. This time, I'm going to be feeling your legs. I'm just feeling for muscle tone and any signs of muscle, joint or ligament damage. Try to hold still and keep your knees locked. Grab hold of your ankles if you need to in order to keep your balance."

She was so top heavy with those big jugs, she might really have trouble not falling over. If it wasn't for her fantastically round, firm ass counter-balancing her, she would never have been able to stand upright.

With her bending over, I knelt behind her and began rubbing and squeezing her slender ankles, nicely toned calves and perfect thighs. Her tan legs glistened with sweat, as if she was coated in baby oil. They were warm and her skin was soft and flawless.

As I worked my way up, I was now eye-level with the double feature that was her ass and pussy. Oh yes, what a show! Her puffy pussy was barely covered by the hot-pants-turned-thong and her ass cheeks were right there for the taking. I grabbed them both in my hands and squeezed, feeling their firmness and appreciating their perfection. She let out a little grunt, but I couldn't tell if it was from surprise, the strain on her legs, a little too much squeezing on my part, or the first feelings of pleasure on hers.

I wanted to rip her shorts off and jam my cock in her cunt, but I resisted the temptation, reminding myself that there was plenty of time. Instead, I asked her to do the splits for me, which she did, stretching those long legs out wide while her shorts fought to hold back her bulging pussy lips. I could see the narrow strip of dark hair that was her patch and realized she must have it shaved in a nice little landing strip, pointing toward her pussy. She held that pose until I asked her to lay on her back and put her legs behind her head. This is one my favorite positions to fuck a girl in. I call it the trifecta because it allows me unlimited access to all three holes. I like to just go back and forth, dipping my cock in a girl's mouth, pussy and ass in random order, occasionally titty fucking her or filling another hole with a dildo. While I was intent on getting Bunny back into this position soon -- it was especially great with big-titted, flexible girls like Bunny -- I now pretended to be testing her flexibility, carefully making notes on my clipboard.

"You're flexibility and agility are excellent," I said, allowing her to stand up again. "Now, to test your balance, can you please stand on your right foot and put your left foot straight up in the air above your head? You may hold it with your hand if it helps. Yes, that's it. Just like you see cheerleaders and gymnasts do. Perfect. Now switch legs please." In this position, I was again treated to an amazing view of her pussy and ass as her shorts continued to creep deeper into her crevices. They had now slipped inside one side of her pussy lips and were on the verge of creating a thong-like effect for her twat. I figured we were just a couple more stretches from making that happen, so I had her do both leg lifts again, then bend over and grab her ankles again. Sure enough, her second moist pussy lip popped into view as her shorts went where we every man wants to go -- deep inside her. She reached back to pull it out, but stopped when I said, "Please, do not touch your clothing. I need to see how your body reacts to the changing status of your movements and the shifting of your clothes." I had used this bullshit so many times, it actually sounded reasonable coming out of my mouth.

I noticed that her nipples were now achingly hard and I decided to see if I could get a better view without having to do the work myself. "All right, now I just need you to jump up and down, 10 times, first on both feet, then we'll alternate right and left, 10 times each. Be careful when you land not to sprain your ankle. Try to jump as high as you can, but more importantly, jump quickly, like a spring up and down."

Bunny started hopping, her long, athletic legs propelling her into the air gracefully as her pony tail and tips flopped up and down. By the time she had reached the midway point of her two-legged jumps, her tits were about to flop out and she reached for her failing top. "No, let it go," I instructed. She did and on number 9 her right tit popped free, followed quickly by her left.

"Now right foot only," I instructed as she started jumping up and down on one leg, both tits bouncing free now.

I enjoyed this amazing show for a few more minutes, then told her to stop. She stood before me now, her fantastic tits sticking out loud and proud over her tube top, her tiny shorts wet and riding up inside her pussy and ass crack like a turtle trying to creep inside its shell. Gorgeous.

"OK, you're doing great," I said. "You did a great job on all the endurance and flexibility tests. Now I just have to draw some fluid to run a few tests on you."

"Oh, do you have to?" she whined. "I hate needles."

"Don't worry," I said. "I can get the fluid I need without a needle."

"Really?" she asked in her delightful, ding-dong way, cocking her pretty head to one side. "How do you do it then?"

"Let me show you," I said. "Just lay down on the exam table for me, on your stomach, please. Good, now just get up on your knees but keep your head down on the pillow there. That's it. Now, spread your knees just a bit. Perfect."

She was in a classic doggie position for me now, her ass high in the air, her heavy tits hanging down, brushing against the table. If she felt any qualms about being on display like this, she wasn't showing it. That was usually the case with girls on their way to working at a strip club. They were comfortable with their bodies, used to guys staring at them and used to showing off.

I stood next to her now, admiring the view, preparing for my next move, one that I had used hundreds of times. "There's this new procedure, you might have heard about it on the news or 60 Minutes," I said, lying my ass off, "in which we don't have to draw blood anymore. We found that we can find out much more about you by taking a sample of your vaginal fluid. It's a pain-free test and much more accurate than any blood test. The only difficulty is that we require a fairly large sample and sometimes it takes a while to generate enough fluid.

"There is nothing that you must do now except try to relax and let your body react naturally. If I ask you to move in a certain way, please do so without hesitation. Believe it or not, I've had some women tell me this procedure is actually pleasant. But even if it's not for you, I assure you we will use no needles. Understood?"

"Yes, doctor."

"Good. Now you're going to feel me touching you as I attempt to draw the fluid. Just relax." I grabbed the thin material of her shorts and slowly pulled it out from the crack of her ass, watching intently as her firm ass cheeks held it tightly in their warm grip. I continued pulling as it reluctantly worked its way out of her twat. I then pushed the material to the side, baring her pussy for me. "Steady now," I said, putting my hands on her pussy lips and pulling them apart. Holding them open with my thumb and forefinger of my left hand, I carefully dipped my right index finger into her warm snatch. She moaned, but held still otherwise.

It was warm, wet and velvety and I wasted little time in adding fingers two, three and four to the party.

"Oh, gosh," she said. "That feels so ... weird."

"I know," I said. "Just try to relax. I have to massage your glands (my technical jargon for finger-banging her) a little bit. This will stimulate your fluids and we can extract the sample." I had this medical bullshit down pat. Saying it like that, she believed -- or chose to believe -- what I was telling her and continued to go along.

Slowly at first, I started moving my fingers in and out, letting my fingertips slide along her inner walls, feeling their amazing heat and smoothness. My right thumb began massaging her clit and I moved my left hand to her ass, squeezing her cheeks. She was definitely responding, her pussy getting wet, her breathing becoming shallower, her nipples rock hard.

"That's it," I said in a virtual whisper. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," she whimpered. I moved my hand from her ass to her hanging tits and began squeezing and rubbing them, tugging on her hard nipples. "Oh yes," she said. "Oh doctor, how is my fluid?"

"Getting there," I said. "Keep it up. Try pushing up on your hands and arching your back."

As she did, her tits filled my hand and she began thrusting her hips back and forth, fucking herself with my hand. Her wet snatch was dripping now and she her breath was coming in short gasps. "Oh, oooohh!" she moaned, her body trembling through a furious orgasm. I pulled my hand out triumphantly as she fell limply to the table. I showed her my dripping fingers and said, "Now that's a good sample. Very good, Bunny."

I made a show of collecting the pussy juice from my fingers and her dripping snatch in a vile and told her to relax while I ran the tests.

I went into my den and licked my fingers, enjoying the pungent flavor, all the while watching the little vixen on the video monitors. She was sitting up now, pulling her shorts and tube top back into place -- what a waste of time that would prove to be. I took a few minutes to enjoy a drink of water, then returned to the room to give her the results.

"OK, Bunny," I said, "I have the test results."

"That was fast," she said. "I guess that is much better than a blood test."

"Definitely. And what it showed me is that you have a deficiency which will need to be treated. Don't worry, it's nothing serious, we caught it in plenty of time."

"What is it?" she asked, concern all over her face.

"You are extremely low in vital bodily fluids called cumsilium and hydrosperm. It is very important that you start receiving doses of these fluids immediately."

"OK, do I need a prescription?"

"Nope, I can give them to you here."

"That's great!" she beamed. "Is it a shot?"

"Well, not really," I said. "There are no needles, but I will have to insert an instrument into your body. But you won't feel a little prick, like they always say. You'll feel a great big prick!" I whipped open my doctor's robe and, having removed my pants earlier, revealed my foot long cock.

"What? You can't put that thing in me!" she said.

"Sure I can," I said. "And I will."

"But what's that got to do with my ... uh, fluid deficients or whatever? Are you just making this all up to have sex with me? You're just like all the guys."

"Calm down, Bunny," I said. "Do you really think I would make up this whole charade just to have sex with you? All this equipment? The tests? Think about it. This is a medical procedure, one which you desperately need. I have developed a secret formula which allows me to produce the fluids you need within my own body and then inject them into you. The great thing is that you can take it any way you want -- orally, through your vagina, through your rectum or even absorb it through your skin. Really, I'm giving you a very valuable gift."

"I know, I'm sorry doctor," she said. "It's just, well. I've never seen one that big."

"Well, that's a side benefit for you, I guess. I'm sure you've always wanted a really big cock and now you've got your chance. You're free to enjoy it all you want, but I must remind you that this is a delicate medical procedure, so you must do as I request and respect the fact that I'm only here to help you."

"Yes, doctor."

"Good. Now, since you're so low on fluids, what I must do is give you a series of doses today and tonight. You will be here all night so that I may give you at least eight doses. These will get your body closer to where it needs to be. After tonight, you will only have to come back every few weeks for booster doses. Understood?"

"Yes."

"All right. Well, as I said, the doses can be received by you in any number of ways. However, I think the most effective is orally. What I will need you to do is to put your lips on my cock and suck and lick it. This will allow me to produce the fluids for you so I can inject them into your body. When I do, you should concentrate on swallowing as much of it as you can."

"Yes sir."

"Good. Get on your knees, then, and start sucking. I must warn you that I might call you a few names or talk dirty a little bit. While this might seem unprofessional, I'm afraid it is an important aspect of me generating the necessary fluids and drawing them from my body into yours."

"OK." She kneeled down and immediately put my cock in her mouth, licking at it hesitantly, as if expecting some foul medicine to spew out any minute.

My cock was three-quarters erect when she started and fully erect about 5 seconds later. "Have you given a blowjob before?" I asked. "Mmm-hmm," was her muffled response. "Good, then try to forget that this is a medical procedure and suck my cock like you would give your boyfriend a blowjob. That's it, lots of tongue and sucking, back and forth, nice. I knew you were a hot little cocksucker. Show me what a little slut you are."

She was putting forth an excellent effort now, giving a first-class blowjob, though she had yet to try to deep throat me. "Deep throat me, bitch," I said, watching her eyes grow big at the thought.

"I can't!" she gasped, pulling away from my cock. I grabbed her by the back of the head and slapped her across the cheek with my billy-club sized throbber.

"Two things," I said sternly. "One, never stop sucking unless I tell you to and two, never question me."

"OK," she said meekly and I jammed my cock back into her mouth. "Now, how do you know you can't deep throat me if you don't try? I happen to be a doctor and I know you can do it. I will help you."

I grabbed her head in both hands and forced my cock into the back of her throat, then felt it slide down her throat as my balls came to a stop against her chin. She instantly started gagging and I pulled my cock back out and held it in front of her face as she gasped for air.

"See, it can go all the way," I said. "You just have to relax and let your natural cock-sucking abilities take over. You were born to be a cock-sucking slut and all I'm doing is helping you reach your full potential. Your customers and future boyfriends will greatly appreciate this, so I am once again doing you a favor."

I started rubbing my cock all over her face, holding her steady with one hand while I poked her cheeks, eyes and nose with my rigid staff.

"Now, it's just a mental thing," I continued. "You think you can't breath, that it's too big, so you start to choke. Don't think about it. Think about how good it tastes, about how much better you're going to feel after you're cumsilium and hydrosperm levels are back to normal. Think about how much you enjoyed having my hand up your cunt and how much you can't wait for my cock to be inside your pussy. You were made for this. Ready?"

I didn't wait for an answer. I tugged back on her hair and forced her mouth open wide as I again jammed my cock into her mouth. She didn't resist as the first 8 inches filled her mouth, but then her lips sealed around my cock like a vacuum. It felt great, so I let her suck for a while, but I knew she was hoping I would just cum and she wouldn't have to deep throat any more.

"Come on, open up," I said, pushing on the back of her head. "You've got a good 4 inches to go. Eat up." She gobbled up another inch, then another and finally kept going until it was all in. She had her mouth and throat opened to full capacity, straining to draw in air around my cock. Man, did that feel good!

Now I was face-fucking her, ramming my cock down her throat, not letting up for even a second. "That's it!" I said. "I told you that you could do it. See how easy it is? You're a natural. Eat it up! Swallow every inch and beg for more!"

She wasn't exactly begging. There was some slight gagging, some whimpering, some muffled words that were unintelligible. Mostly, there was a lot of fucking and sucking for the next 10 minutes until I finally gave her a mouth, face and belly full of cum.

When I knew I was ready to cum, I pulled back so that only the head of my cock was in her mouth. I instructed her to open wide so I could watch. Most guys have two or three large blasts, a few dribbles and that's it. I have a dozen large blasts -- one for every inch, I like to say -- that are full of thick, creamy cum. I shot the first three blasts directly onto her tongue and watched as her mouth filled with the white fluid.

"Swallow," I said. "There's a lot more coming." She quickly began swallowing, but she was too far behind to keep pace with my massive load. Partly to help her but mostly because I like to see my cum on a girl's face, I pulled back and shot the next three bolts at her face. The first landed across her left eye and in her hair, dripping down to her ear. The next followed the same path, only on the right side. The third landed was a perfect shot down the middle of her face, large pools of cum filling her nostrils, landing in her hair and covering her forehead. She jerked back instinctively as the jets of cum landed on her, but I held her head steady and kept firing away.

She was catching up on the swallowing now, so I put my cock back in her mouth and forced it to the back of her throat. The next three jets went straight down her throat until she gagged. I pulled back again. "You better swallow that," I warned. "Don't spit it up." She regained her composure and swallowed, looking back up at me as shot No. 10 splattered across her left cheek. Shots 11 and 12 were again directed back to her eyes, which I coated shut.

I was finally almost done, so I put my cock back in her mouth and instructed her to suck the rest out.

"Good stuff, huh?" I said, pulling my three-quarters erect cock from her mouth. She was kneeling on the floor, gasping, still swallowing and trying to see through about an inch of cum. "Now, because you didn't swallow fast enough like I told you to, I had to give you some of the dose on your skin. It can soak in, but the best thing to do to make sure you don't accidentally wash it off is to go ahead and lick it off. Since your hands are tied, I'll help you."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers