The Bad Doctor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

I grabbed a spoon and began scooping spoonfuls of cum off her face. I purposely avoided her eyes, concentrating first on the areas that were probably least irritating to her -- her cheeks and forehead. This filled two spoonfuls. For each one, I instructed her to stick out her tongue and I poured the cum onto her tongue, letting her taste it before she swallowed it. I love watching women swallow my cum!

Next, I scooped the cum from her nostrils and ears, following the same tongue-out, cum-on procedure. Finally, I cleaned her eyes, which were covered by one spoonful's worth each.

When she had swallowed the last of that, I helped her stand up and removed the tape from her wrists. "Now, there is still some left on your face and in your hair," I said. "Don't wash it off. Take your shorts and rub your face and hair with them. This will do two things. One, it will rub a lot of it in and you can absorb it through your skin and scalp. Two, the rest will be absorbed by your shorts. Put them back on when you're done and your pussy and asshole will slurp up the rest."

I handed her the already damp shorts and she used them to wipe her face, dabbing at her lips and eyes and even trying to squeeze some sticky cum from her hair. When she was done, she stepped back into her shorts and pulled them up. Not to my satisfaction, however.

"Now, how do you expect the cum to get there if you wear them like that?" I scolded. I reached between her legs and yanked the tiny shorts up and together in thong-like fashion until they were a narrow band, splitting her cunt lips. I then did the same with her ass cheeks, so that her shorts were deeply embedded in her ass and pussy. "That's how you make sure you soak it all up."

She didn't protest, just looked at me and nodded. I told her to sit down and I went to get her a drink. I came back with two glasses of wine and two bottles of water. She gulped down a large drink of the water, then sipped carefully at the wine.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers