The Bad Doctor's Sweet Tooth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers

Now, as I mentioned, I cum in buckets, so her face was unrecognizable by the time I was done with it. All you could see was white globs of gooey spunk that coated her lips and eyelids, sealed her nostrils and matted her hair. When I was done, I told her to taste and swallow as much as she could. When I asked if she'd ever swallowed before, she shook her head no.

She began by simply opening her mouth and tilting her head to let the cum run into her mouth, dropping onto her tongue in serving size portions. She collected more with her fingers, scooping it into her mouth, continuing the process until she was finally licking the last drops from her fingers.

"Very good," I said. "Now, clean me off." She leaned forward and licked and sucked the remaining drops from my cock, then sat back, stunned that my big dick was suddenly hard again. "I have remarkable turnaround time and stamina," I smiled. "Ready for some more?"

"Uh, yes, whatever you say, doctor."

"Good. Lay back on the bed and spread your legs, you little bitch." She scrambled onto the end of the bed and spread her legs. "Wider." She spread them wider, giving me a great view of her pussy being dissected by the thong. I stepped forward and yanked the thong out of her cunt and peeled it down her legs, throwing it across the room. I took a good look at her pussy. It was pink and puffy and, to my delight, already moist. I was also surprised to see that she kept it trimmed nicely. I put two fingers inside her, testing the tightness and lubrication. Fantastic. I put my cock head against her snatch and pushed forward, spreading her lips with my cock, driving into her. She took in a deep breath, but otherwise was quiet and still, taking a dick that was probably at least twice as big as she ever had before.

I went halfway in, then pulled back, then went forward until I was at two-thirds. I would have been balls deep in most bitches by now, but I was taking my time with her. On my next thrust, I went all the way and she squealed. "Just relax and take it," I said. "It's much bigger than any you've ever had before, but your body is well equipped to handle this. Trust me. Just relax and you'll really like this."

I started fucking slowly, not my usual pattern at all, but was pleased to feel her pussy getting even hotter and wetter. I picked up the pace a bit, going a little faster, a little harder. She moaned. I tweaked her nipples. She moaned again.

"Feels good, doesn't it slut?" I taunted. "See, I told you. A sexy babe like you needs some good cock from time to time. You've been missing that, haven't you? Go ahead. It's OK. You can enjoy it. You can cum."

"Oh god!" Candi moaned. This had to be overwhelming for her. A sick father. A bizarre deal with a doctor. Now, fucking like a bitch in heat on her childhood bed. Whatever it was, it was working. "Yes, yes," she panted. She was now actively thrusting and writhing underneath me, letting my cock reach and pleasure her innermost flesh. She grunted and squealed and humped with a wild, carefree lust. She screamed when she came and kept right on humping as I plowed into her with renewed vigor, dousing her cunt with another load that spilled out of her pussy and all over her pink bed spread.

"Hey, keep it down," Frankie knocked at the door. "He's waking up. He might not want to know what his doctor is doing to his only daughter."

"Oh god," Candi rolled onto her side. "My dad. I can't believe I'm doing this. He'd be so ashamed of me."

"Ashamed?" I questioned, waving my cock in her face, reminding her to clean me. "He should be proud. You're doing all this for him. And you're fantastic and gorgeous. You don't even know how pretty you are, do you?"

She looked up at me and shook her head no, her lips wrapped around my cock. "Well, you're beautiful," I assured her. "Especially with cum in your hair and a cock in your mouth," I added, only half joking.

I let Candi put her bulky sweater back on so she could go see her dad, but I made her leave the cum in her hair. I was pretty sure he woudn't notice in his condition, and if he did, he probably would have no idea what it was. She put her thong and skirt back on even though she protested that her dad would be upset.

"You'll be sitting next to him. He won't even notice," I said.

She reluctantly agreed and joined me walking back to her father's room. Frankie was there by his side, her big tits in his face as she mopped his brow. I went in the room first, noticing that the man was awake and staring intently at the bountiful boobs in front of him. He probably thought he had died and gone to Heaven.

"How's our patient?" I asked, startling him as he quickly averted his eyes.

"He's doing great," Frankie said, stepping back and smiling. "His fever is coming down a bit and his breathing is stronger. You have a very nice father, Candi."

"Thank you," Candi said, following behind me shyly.

"Come here," her father spoke hoarsely, smiling and motioning slowly with his hand. Frankie and I stood back, giving them some privacy as Candi sat next to her ailing father. After a few minutes, she motioned to me.

"He wants to tell you something," Candi said.

Frankie and I walked over to his bedside and the man extended his hand. I took it and shook it. "Thank you," he said. "Thank you for taking care of me and for being so generous. We could never afford your care. You are most kind. I have instructed Candi to take care of both of you, whatever you need. We are eternally grateful and indebted to you. Candi will make you dinner and prepare your rooms for tonight."

"Thank you," Frankie smiled. "You have a lovely daughter."

"Thank you, sir," I added. "Candi has been terrific. She's most accommodating. I'm sure she'll more than repay us for our service. You know, I think she'd bend over backward for you, sir."

"Yes," the old man smiled. "And she will for you too."

If he only knew how true that was.

THE BAD DOCTOR'S SWEET TOOTH

By DL Sloan

CHAPTER 2: MIDNIGHT SNACK

The old man went back to sleep and we all left the room. I made Candi take the sweater back off as soon as we got out in the hallway. I had her take the skirt off as well, so she was walking around in the white mesh top, white thong, bobbie socks and heels. She looked absolutely delicious.

For good measure, I had Frankie take her skirt off too, baring her own thong-split ass.

We walked into the living room and I said, "all right, let's see it." Candi and Frankie both looked at me, not sure what I was asking for. I looked at Candi, "Your dad said you'd bend over backwards for me. I want to see it." I sat down on the couch and pulled Frankie on top of my lap. We both watched as Candi positioned herself in the middle of the room and slowly began leaning backward, putting her hands behind her in case she lost her balance. From our vantage point, we could no longer see her face, but her mesh-covered tits rose over her torso like a majestic, snow-capped mountain range and her crotch stuck out obscenely as she spread her legs to aid her balance.

She was doing well until her foot slipped, then she fell backward, sprawled out on the floor. I nearly jumped up and fucked her right there, but instead I reached between my legs and pulled out my cock. Frankie spread her tan thighs to let it stick out between them. "That's all right, Candi," I said. "I prefer you bending over the other way anyway. In fact, why don't you go ahead and do that. Bend over at the waist, spread you legs and grab your ankles."

Candi did as instructed and my cock twitched as her tight ass and dark pussy lips teased me from a few feet away. I spread Frankie's legs and shoved her thong to the side, quickly planting my cock inside her. I was not at all surprised to find her sopping wet and burning hot inside. She was always like that. Frankie's pussy was amazing – always wet, always hot and always tight, despite my repeated poundings with a cock that was responsible for stretching many a twat.

She rode me, slowly grinding her hips while we both watched Candi move about the floor. At my instructions, Candi bent, twisted and turned in various positions, showing off the many amazing attributes of her firm, flexible body. Those long legs and big breasts made her form eye-catching no matter how she was positioned. And the white contrast of her thong, socks and top against that dark olive skin was tantalizing.

"Crawl around," I said to her, "like a cat." Candi crawled around the floor, sliding those longs legs, letting those big boobs hang down, her perfect ass moving back and forth. She was sleek and sensual and watching her was driving me crazy. I put my hands on Frankie's hips and started driving into her with the speed and power I was famous for, making those big tits jiggle, her long dark hair bouncing up and down.

"Crawl over here," I grunted. "Lick my balls and her cunt," I said. Candi positioned herself between our legs and started licking my balls while her nose rubbed against Frankie's nearly bare pussy as it rode up and down on my shaft. "Come on slut," I grunted, "stick your tongue in there."

I couldn't see her, but I could feel Candi's tongue stab at the junction of my cock and Frankie's pussy, swabbing over whatever it came in contact with. It would lick my shaft when Frankie was up and her pussy or her clit when she was down. It felt good to me and I knew Frankie was loving it. In typical Frankie fashion, she started cumming and just kept spasming over and over, her body rippling and tingling with orgasm after orgasm. I responded by firing my full load into her, then quickly scrambled out from underneath my favorite nurse.

"Suck it all out," I told Candi.

"Really?" Candi asked. "Do I have to swallow it again?"

"Of course," I said. "Never ask that question again."

I was sitting on the floor, Frankie was laying back on the couch, her legs spread and Candi was between her thighs, her mouth licking Frankie's pussy. "Frankie, stand up," I said. Frankie did, spreading her legs – still wobbly from her orgasms – and spreading her pussy lips. Candi kept her mouth open as my cum started pouring out in giant drops. I was impressed that Candi didn't miss a drop and didn't even make a face as she routinely swallowed my salty offering. When the flow slowed, she went in after the rest, drilling her tongue into Frankie in search of leftovers. The action of Candi's tongue got Frankie going again, and she put her hands no Candi's head, holding her in place as she rocked through two more orgasms. Candi's tongue never stopped.

It was a great show, made all the better by the view of Candi's little ass directly in front of my face. No sooner had Frankie released her from pussy-licking duty than I knelt behind her and pulled her thong off. I spread her ass cheeks, checking out that little hole.

"More?" Candi asked, looking at me over her shoulder.

"We're just getting started, slut," I said. My cock was wet from Frankie's pussy, but Candi's ass was dry. Frankie saw the problem and offered the solution. She shoved two fingers into her own pussy, then pressed the wet digits into Candi's asshole. After a couple applications of Frankie's cunt cream, Candi was ready for drilling.

I speared that hot little ass for the next 10 minutes as she bit her lip to keep from crying out and risk waking her father. I'm sure it hurt at first, even with all the lubrication, but soon she was rocking back against me, taking all 12 inches with ease. I lightly smacked those firm ass cheeks and reached forward to lift pull her top up and tweak her nipples. They were obviously very sensitive, rock hard and hanging down like two big icicles on an awning. Empathizing with Candi's yearning for tit play, Frankie sat down next to her and tugged on Candi's nipples like she was milking a cow.

Candi responded by burying her head in the couch cushions, screaming in ecstasy as her body was worked over by my cock and Frankie's talented fingers. Frankie reached between Candi's legs and stroked her clit. The orgasm hit instantly and Candi lurched forward, clenching her ass and pulling me along with her. When she relaxed, I pulled out and instructed them both to kneel next to each other. I told them to cup their tits for me and I started firing away, turning from one tit to the next like a lawn sprinkler. Frankie's 36D's were larger, but not by much as Candi's C cups more than held their own. By the time I was done, cum dripped from all four jugs.

I made Candi lick the cum off Frankie's tits first, then vice versa. When they had finished, there wasn't a spec of cum left but there were four very erect nipples, two very wet pussies and two very tired sluts.

"You two have earned a rest," I said. "Clean up, get a drink, relax. Oh, and change outfits, both of you. You know what I like, Frankie. Help Candi out, will you?

I'll check on our patient and order some dinner. Everybody like Chinese?"

They both agreed that was fine and I left to check on Candi's dad. He was doing fine, still sleeping well, though I was concerned about his breathing. It was shallower, more labored than I liked. I gave him another dose of medication as well as a shot to help him rest. He needed to sleep and, as a side benefit, I needed more time with my playmates.

I ordered some Chinese food and then took a quick shower. When I came out, Frankie and Candi were in the living room, two gorgeous, sexy babes dressed to kill. This was every man's fantasy – and just another day at the office for me.

Frankie had changed into a schoolgirl outfit – the ridiculously short plaid skirt, the white thong underneath, the tight white blouse tied just under the tits with no bra, the white bobbie socks and the black heels. Her hair was in a pony tail with a red bow and her bright red lipstick was begging for something to suck.

Following the theme, Candi's long, curvy body was now squeezed into a cheerleading outfit – a highly modified one. Her breasts were packed into a tight white sweater top that stopped just below her breasts and was held together by only one button. Her pointy nipples were denting the soft fabric and practically impossible not to stare at. Her belly was bare and she wore a red-and-white pleated skirt with a red thong underneath. The only part that didn't look like a cheerleader was her red heels, though her white bobbie socks helped. She also had her hair in a ponytail with a red bow and bright red lipstick.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not into underage girls or any of that stuff, but the outfits were absolutely hot and there was no mistaking these sexy women were plenty old enough for anything and everything.

"Whoo!" I yelled, nodding my approval. "Very nice, ladies. Class is in session. This must be the graduate level cocksucking class, huh?"

"That's right," Frankie smiled. "I'm working on my master's."

"I'm still learning," Candi said, shyly trying to hold her arms over her tits. "But I'm willing to do some extra credit work."

"You'll both get your chance," I assured them. "For now, you can take a break. The food should be here soon. We'll rest, eat and, assuming your dad's OK, have some fun."

"Sounds good," Frankie said. "But first, Candi and I have a cheer for you."

"Great!" I said, pleased that Frankie seemed to be warming to Candi and that they were both embracing their role of entertaining and pleasing me. I sat on a chair and watched them huddle, presumably going through it one more time.

They started out standing side by side with their backs to me. "Ready, OK!" they said. They both immediately bent over at the waist to let me see their tight asses and those thongs hugging their pussies. "Two clits..." they each reached between their legs and squeezed their pussy mounds ... "Four tits..." they stood up, spun around and cupped their jiggling breasts... "Six holes..." they quickly pointed at their mouths, pussies and asses... "I swallow" ... they both licked their lips ... "Drop to the floor" ... they both did full splits ... "And the hard cocks will follow!"

They didn't have pom-poms, but they shook pink wadded up thongs in the air and stood up, jumping up and down, kicking, making their bodies shake and jiggle in all the right places. I enjoyed the show for a moment, then stood up and cheered, letting me hard cock poke out of the fly in my boxer shorts to let them know their show was much appreciated.

I kissed them both and thanked them, then shooed them off to answer the door when we heard the knock. What a treat for the delivery man. He took in every bit of those four tits, two clits and six holes that he could, enjoying the eye candy offered to him for the minute or so that it took the girls to pay him and collect the bags. Just as he was turning to leave, Frankie tugged down Candi's top, making her tits spill out. "That's just a little extra tip," Frankie smiled. She gave Candi's nipples a tweak, then pulled the little sweater back over them.

I was again surprised at how Frankie was taking to Candi. Maybe she felt sorry for her. Maybe she really liked her. Maybe she just wanted to please me. Whatever the reason, I liked it. It showed maturity on Frankie's part and it was certainly making Candi looser and more comfortable with the situation. She was watching Frankie, following her lead. No one enjoyed being sexy and slutty for me any more than Frankie did, so Candi was learning from the best.

Frankie taught her another nice trick when we sat down at the table to eat. She took a sip of her egg drop soup, then looked at me and said, "This doesn't taste right. Do you have some of your special sauce for me?" Now Frankie is a true cum slut. She loves to taste my cum – always has since the first time I met her and made her drink a coffee cup full of cum. So, she frequently requests some to put on her food or in her thermos to eat or drink throughout the day. That's what she was asking for now. I stood up and presented her with my 12-incher, which she promptly began sucking on.

While Frankie was busy doing her thing, I noticed Candi watching, tentatively toying with her own soup. "Don't worry," I said, "there's plenty for both of you." I pushed Frankie away and aimed my cock at her bowl first, firing five bolts of frothy cum into her soup bowl. Frankie then grabbed Candi's bowl and offered it up as I shot the second half of my load into her soup.

"Eat up, sluts," I said, stuffing my cock back in my boxers and sitting down to my own meal. I watched as both dipped their spoons into the soup, holding up stringy globs of white cum that stretched like mozzarella cheese on a pizza. They played with and giggled at the amount of jism filling their bowls before finally stuffing their spoons in their mouths and licking off my precious spunk. They both ate every bit of their soup, even tipping the bowls to their mouths and drinking the few remaining drops. I was quite certain Candi would never have dreamed of doing that on her own, but with Frankie showing the way, Candi was proving to be more of a natural than even I expected. She still looked shy, but her actions were anything but.

Candi's father woke up a little earlier than I expected. I checked him out to make sure he was stable, then sent Candi in to see him. I let her put her bulky sweater back on, but didn't let her cover her skirt and heels. She sat with him for the next hour or so until he fell back asleep. While she visited with her father, Frankie and I sat in the other room, discussing the situation. We agreed that he was probably going to get better instead of worse and that, if he did, he'd have to go to the hospital.

"Poor Candi," Frankie said.

"You really like her, don't you?"

"Yeah, she's sweet. You like her too, don't you? I mean, more than the other girls?"

"Yeah," I confessed. "There's something different about her that I can't quite put my finger on. I mean, yeah, she's gorgeous, just like you and the other girls. But like you, there's something different. Unlike you, she seems so innocent. But just like you, she's so eager to please. And she really loves her father. I mean, even if she didn't like what I was doing, she'd still do it for him."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers