The Bad Doctor's Sweet Tooth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Well, I wish we could help her more."

"I think we can," I said. "What would you think of having a receptionist at the office?"

"Definitely!" Frankie said. "We need one and she needs a job. But you still can't pay her enough to cover hospital costs."

"No," I said. "But I can pay her bills for her and make sure she feels indebted to me enough to stay on the job for a very long time. I'm still not sure she'll be as committed to me as you are. If she's not, a little debt hanging over her head will be good insurance."

"Sounds like a great plan," Frankie nodded. "I don't want to have to share your cock any more than I already do, though."

"Don't worry, Frankie," I said, cupping her magnificent tits, "there's plenty to go around."

It was getting late and I was very horny, so I sent Frankie in to watch the patient and send Candi back to me for a very long night of very hard fucking. I don't sleep much, so neither do my playmates.

I was waiting for Candi in her room, laying naked on the bed, my hard cock sticking straight up like a telephone pole. I was pleased do see she had removed the sweater before entering the room. This showed she was thinking about what she needed to be doing, anticipating my instructions and desires. She looked positively amazing in her slutty cheerleader outfit.

"Don't worry about your dad," I smiled. "He's in good hands. For now, just focus on giving this patient some TLC. I think you'll like my bedside manner."

She walked over to me and I pulled her onto the bed, laying her across my stomach. I flipped her skirt up to get a good look at her ass. I quickly ripped the thong down her legs and she kicked it off her heels onto the floor. I gave her ass a good swat on both cheeks, then dug my fingers into that deep valley between her thighs, feeling her creamy goodness. I rubbed her pussy, feeling the temperature rise.

"Have you ever stayed up all night?" I asked.

"Sure," Candi said.

"Good, because this has too," I held my cock against the soft fabric of her sweater. "And it's going to tonight. You owe me big time, bitch, and I think I'm going to take my payments in the form of some sweet, juicy Candi."

"Anything you want, sir," Candi said. "I am forever indebted to you. I know medical care is very expensive and I would do anything for my father. If my body brings you pleasure in any way, it is yours to do with as you please. The only thing more important to me than your pleasure is my father's health."

"As long as you keep that attitude, you'll do fine," I said. "Just remember that when you're getting sore and tired and you've cum so many times you just want to fall asleep. I have very little need of food or sleep. I need fluids and sex and that's about it. While I can tell you have plenty of fluid in this juicy cunt, you're built for exactly the kind of sex I like and need. Hard, fast and over and over again." I stabbed my fingers into her pussy and started finger-fucking her. I groped her tits through her little sweater.

"You can just keeping cheering me on all night long," I said. "I sure liked it when you did those splits earlier. Why don't you do them again, right on my cock."

She scrambled up on her knees, then stood over me on the bed. Without my instruction, she was going to do the whole cheer for me again. Nice touch. When she finished the cheer, she sank into the splits, carefully lining up her pussy with my cock and sliding right onto it. I couldn't help but grin. What a nice routine! Her big tits were popping out at me through that little sweater, the shape of her dark, turgid nipples dark well visible through the soft material. I filled my hands with them while she ground her hips against me, filling her cunt with my thick, veiny shaft.

"That's what I call team spirit," I said. "Now shake those tits for me."

She started twisting her entire upper body back and forth as fast as she could, making her tits bounce and jiggle back and forth, bumping into each other one second and straining at the threads of the sweater the next. Her little pussy was clutching and twisting on my shaft, gripping it firmly in its warm, wet grasp. Her long legs stretched from one side of the bed to the other, her heels and bobbie socks turning me on as I let me eyes travel freely over her impeccable, olive-skinned body.

People always wonder what my "type" is. Do I prefer blondes, brunettes, black, white, Asian, tits or ass? Honestly, none of that matters to me. I have no preference of one skin color or hair color or body part. I just like a beautiful woman with a firm body. Big tits are nice, but not essential. It's the total package that makes the difference – firm tits of any size, hard nipples, tight pussy, firm round ass, toned legs – and you can find all of that in women of every ethnicity. My "type" is a hot babe who wants and/or needs lots of hard cock, whether she knows it or not.

Candi was definitely this type. She was hot and she was quickly finding out how much she needed and wanted my cock. I could see her already showing signs of a building orgasm and I wanted to make her cum again. I put my hands on her hips and started lifting her up and down on my cock while she continued to shake her tits for me. She came almost instantly, nearly falling over onto my chest, but I pushed her back up and kept right on slamming away. She came again, biting her lip to keep from screaming, gasping when I twisted her nipple and slapped her ass.

"Get up, bitch," I grunted, pushing her up to her feet. She was straddling me, looking down as I held my cock, ready to explode. I decided to show her just how powerful my cock really was. "Lean over a bit and open up," I said. She looked at me skeptically since her heels made her six feet tall. Even with my foot-long rod, it was still a five-foot shot to hit the target. If she had her doubts, well, let's say I doused them.

I took good aim and fired my first shot. In basketball, they would have called it nothing but net. It didn't even hit her lips as it went straight into her mouth and didn't stop until it splattered against her tonsils and slid down her gullet. She looked stunned, nearly choking, but regaining her composure in time to take my second blast on her nose. The third hit her right eye and the fourth her left. The fifth went straight up her left nostril and the sixth clogged the right. She was now blinded and her airway partially blocked and I had plenty more to go. Ropey spurt number seven hit square in the middle of her forehead and numbers eight, nine and 10 filled her mouth.

"Splits and suck," I said, not even giving her time to swallow. She quickly gulped down enough to gasp a quick breath, then did the splits on the bed again, bending over to suck my cock. My cum was obscuring her vision, so my cock bounced against her nose first, then her chin before she finally gobbled it up and sucked it dry. Without instruction, she swept the cum off her face and into her mouth, swallowing it all as quickly as she could.

She was still in the process of doing this when I laid her back and straddled her chest. I lifted her little sweater away from her rib cage and quickly slid my cock underneath it, letting it drop back down. My cock was now in the very cozy bed formed by the soft sweater and those two giant pillow sized tits. The tight sweater held her tits together so that they were squeezed around my cock. Between her soft skin and the soft sweater, it felt every bit as good as a pussy, mouth or ass.

I looked down at her face as I slowly slid my cock back and forth. Cum still clung to her eyelashes and one nostril was still clogged. What a beautiful cum slut I had at my disposal. As I started thrusting faster and harder, my cock pressed against her throat and she tilted her head to let it brush her lips instead. My pace quickened and soon the lone button on her sweater – overmatched by her breasts and my girth – gave way, flying across the room as her tits sprang into full view. She alertly put her hands on them, squeezing them together as tight as she could, trying to maintain that soft sleeve for my shaft.

When I came this time, I aimed precisely at a different point on her forehead each time, lining up one thick rope of semen right next to the one before it. When I was done, it looked she was wearing a corduroy mask. Not an inch of skin was visible as my sheet of white, sticky foam clung to her face. I was truly an artist and her face was my living canvas.

When she opened her mouth, it was like water going down a drain as my load steadily slid across her face, over her lips and onto her waiting tongue. She used her fingers to push and scoop and slide great puddles into her mouth, feeding herself with my protein shake. I got off the bed and watched, already plotting my next move but not wanting to rush this scene. I was stroking my cock, which was hardening once again, throbbing and bouncing like a heavyweight boxer before a fight, anticipating its next target.

I decided that would be her ass as I made her do the splits on my cock again, this time plowing her ass for about 15 minutes while I jabbed her pussy with four fingers and teased her clit with my other hand. I counted four orgasms for her before I finally filled her asshole with a thick load of cum. I then made her kneel on her hands and knees and let the cum run out of her ass, over her pussy and drip into a cup that I held for her. When she was empty and the cup was full, you guessed it, she drank every drop. Watching her made my cock hard again, but I decided to give her a break.

"You're doing great, Candi," I said, patting her cheek. "Take a break – freshen up, get something to drink, whatever you want. I'll check on your dad and be back. I want you to be naked except for your socks and heels, understood?"

"Yes sir," Candi said. "Thank you for checking on my father."

I slipped on a robe and checked in with Frankie, who eyed my crotch jealously, no doubt wondering why I had an erection but wasn't fucking sweet Candi. I know Frankie wanted to take care of it for me, but I just asked her about the patient.

"He's not great," Frankie said. "He's resting, but he's fitful and he's not breathing well. His vitals are a little off, but stable. I think he'll have to go to the hospital soon."

I agreed, shaking my head sadly. "How's Candi?" Frankie asked.

"Probably a little sore," I grinned, "but damn, she's flexible. And so far, nothing seems to faze her. I think you two have more in common than I thought. You can both make me hard even when you're not around." I pulled out my cock to give Frankie a peek. She dropped to her knees, ready to service me, but I pulled her gently back up by the hair.

"No, Frankie," I said. "This is Candi's night. You need to take care of him. She can take care of me."

I left Frankie horny and jealous and went back for more of my midnight snack. I didn't say a word as I entered the bedroom. Candi was sitting on the bed wearing only her heels and socks as requested. I pushed her back on the bed, then lifted her legs over her head and put her hands on her ankles, a silent command to hold them there. I let my eyes enjoy the view of her dark tits squished together before I slowly knelt down and took my first taste of that sweetest candy.

I pulled her moist labia apart and dipped my tongue into her juicy pussy. It was hot, moist and quite sweet. She moaned her approval and I began licking up and down her slit with long, wide swipes of my tongue, flattening it out to make it as wide as I could. I bathed her clit and curled my tongue inside her pussy, searching for that magical spot. I either found it or got very close, because Candi was moaning and writhing on the bed. Her hands went to the back of my head, holding me tight there, making sure I didn't leave until the job was done. Oh, how many women had I done the same thing to, holding them down on my cock until I was through with them.

I made Candi cum twice as my tongue teased and tasted her inside and out. As she wrapped up her second orgasm, I replaced my tongue with four fingers and finger-banged that hot little cunt through another orgasm. Then, I mounted that bitch, holding her legs over head still, and driving my cock deep into her cunt. She came as soon as my cock filled her and came again when I filled her snatch with my thick, rich cock sauce.

Speaking for the first time since I came back in the room, I said, "Taste it." Candi dipped a finger into her pussy and put the cum-drenched digit to her lips like a kid licking the icing of a birthday cake.

The rest of the night continued in much the same fashion. We never slept, taking only a few short breaks. I must have cum at least 10 more times and Candi wasn't far behind. It was about 6 a.m. when Frankie came into the room without knocking. Candi was on her knees, struggling to breathe as my cock slid in and out of her throat. She backed off and I sprayed her face like a firehose while Frankie reported the bad news, "Doctor, I think he's getting worse. His breathing is really shallow. I think we need to get him to a hospital."

"OK," I said, not making Candi clean me off or lick the cum off her face this time as I knew the news was hard for her to hear. Frankie gave her a towel to wipe off her face. "Don't worry, Candi, we'll take care of him."

"But I can't afford a hospital," she cried.

"We'll take care of it," I assured her. "Go clean up and get dressed – normal clothes except no bra and wear some heels, OK?"

"Yes sir."

Candi went to the bathroom, fighting off tears. I quickly cleaned up in another bathroom and got dressed, joining Frankie alongside Candi's father. After confirming Frankie's fears, I called a friend of mine at one of the local hospitals. Well, we weren't really friends – I don't have many, actually – but we were acquaintances and he owed me a favor. At a recent conference, I had allowed him to share one of my dates for the weekend. I had brought the Pargo twins with me and it seemed a shame to keep all that pussy to myself the whole time. So, thinking I might need a favor someday, I had allowed Dr. Virgil, who was a department head at the hospital, to enjoy one of them for a few hours. I knew he would never forget that.

"Dr. Virgil," I said, "this is Dr. Pound. Ready for next year's conference?"

"Hell yes!" he said. "Please tell me the twins will be there again."

"Oh, we'll have some fun all right," I assured him. "But right now, I'm afraid I need a favor."

"Sure, anything you need," he said.

"I have a patient who's very sick but his daughter has no money to pay," I said. "Now, she's a very special friend of mine, so I want to help her out. I'm willing to pay part of the costs, but I need some help from you. Can you give us a good discount?"

"You got it," Virgil said. "I hope the daughter appreciates what you're doing for her."

"Oh, she's very appreciative," I assured him. "And flexible. She might be willing to show you some appreciation, too, if you make it worth her while."

"If you're telling me she's worth it," Virgil said, his breathing growing more rapid, "I'll give you 50 percent off and take another 25 percent off if she shows the proper amount of appreciation."

"How much?" I asked, then explaining her father's condition and the likely need for long-term care."

"Well, I'm sure she'll visit him every day," Virgil said. "If she visits me every other day for say, an hour each time, I think that would be fair, don't you?"

"Very," I said. "But it's up to her."

"I understand," Virgil said. "I'm sure you'll explain to her that it's in her father's best interests to ensure top medical attention."

"I think she'll get the point," I said. "Send over an ambulance and we'll see you in a little bit."

"It's on its way," Virgil said.

About 10 minutes later, the ambulance showed up and they took Candi's father out on a stretcher. Candi and I followed in her car and I sent Frankie home to get some sleep, reminding her to be prepared just in case I decided to drop in unannounced.

On the way to the hospital, I explained the financial situation to Candi. She was reluctant only for a second before understanding that she had no choice and resigned herself to pleasing Dr. Virgil. "But I still can't afford the other 25 percent," Candi whined. "And I can never repay you."

"Oh, I have an answer for that, too," I said. "You'll come work for me as my receptionist. In addition to taking calls and setting appointments, you'll be like Frankie – available to me for anything at anytime. A 24-hour call-girl, you might say. I'll pay all your father's bills and you'll work for me until you can pay them off."

"Oh, thank you so much!" Candi squealed. "That is so generous. I will be a very good employee, Dr. Pound. You won't be disappointed."

"I'm sure I won't."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers