The Bad Girl

Story Info
Wife gets picked up in a bar, nailed in the parking lot.
3k words
4.28
180.7k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,334 Followers

The Oxford Club was crowded for a Thursday night but I was able to get a seat at the end of the bar. It's a slightly older and somewhat monied crowd there, mostly professionals in their thirties and forties checking out the talent. And I noticed quite a few men checking me out as I sat on my stool and slowly crossed my legs. I'd taken some time with my hair and makeup and I wore a light-blue sundress and white sandals with a wedge heel.

And that's all I was wearing.

I ordered a cranberry and vodka and took a sip while scanning the bar. Sitting almost opposite me was a man in his early forties, very handsome, with just a touch of gray around his temples. And he was staring at me. Staring. I looked away to take another sip and when I looked up again he was talking to the bartender and laughing. I turned my head, my long blonde hair flowing across my bare shoulders, and when I finally couldn't stand it any longer I looked back across the bar. The man was staring at me again. I didn't smile or acknowledge him in any way. I tried to look calm, aloof, even bored. All while my nipples stiffened and a delicious warmth built between my legs. I found myself breathing through my mouth and wondered if I was blushing. I sipped my drink and let my eyes slide back across the bar...and the man wasn't there.

"Don't I know you?" asked a voice at my elbow. I turned my head and the man was there, right behind me, his hand resting on the back of my chair. He loomed over me and I had to tilt my head to look at him.

"I don't think so."

"You look very familiar."

"You don't. Sorry."

He kept his eyes locked on mine. "Can you I buy you a drink?"

I held up my half-filled glass. "Already have one."

"Stop nursing it, I'll get you another."

"I don't think so."

"Maybe you'd like to go somewhere else?"

"With you?"

"With me."

I smiled. "I don't think so. I'm waiting for someone."

He smiled too, but it wasn't a nice smile. "I'll bet you are." He left and I watched him walk back to his seat.

I was wet now, very wet, and my nipples ached. A man a few stools over must've heard our conversation because he grinned at me and raised his brows. I smiled and went back to my drink.

I tried not to look across the bar, tried to keep my eyes on the rest of the room, but it was impossible. I glanced over and the man was looking at me with an expression that gave me butterflies. It was raw and aggressive, almost feral. He stared at me and I stared back and he stood up from his stool. He walked around the bar and as he walked past to the door he gestured that way with his eyes. He pushed through the door and as calmly as I could I took some money from my purse and laid it on the bar. I took a last pull of my drink, waited a few seconds more to make sure my hands weren't shaking, and then I got up and left.

He was waiting just outside the door. Without a word he took my wrist and gently pulled me around the corner. His grip was firm and he half-dragged me to the back corner of the parking lot. I trotted after him in my heels and hoped I wouldn't fall. It was dark but there was enough moonlight to see that there was a fence, a fence with a small gap between the slats, and he stepped through the gap and pulled me after him. There was a small office building next door to the bar, totally darkened with no cars in the lot. We were completely hidden from view.

The man pulled me tight against him and kissed me. His tongue speared my mouth and he pushed my dress up over my hips. He thrust his hand between my legs and as he fondled my wet, shaved pussy he let out a contented "Yes..." My mouth fell open as his fingers slid in and out of my moist labia and he kissed me even harder, mashing his lips against mine and his tongue seeking out my own.

He pushed my arms up and then yanked my dress up over my head. He carelessly tossed it over a crossbeam and, save for my high-heels, I stood there completely naked. He cupped my firm breasts and he seemed to examine them carefully, running his palms over the smooth skin before squeezing them as if he was judging cantaloupes. His thumbs tweaked my throbbing nipples and he mumbled, "You definitely got your money's worth on these beauties." He tugged at my nipples with his fingertips and I arched my back in ecstasy, afraid I might scream.

He grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. I heard him unzip and as I turned to watch he let his slacks and boxers fall to his ankles. He was erect, hugely so, and as he grabbed my hips and I felt the swollen head of his penis swab the inside of my thighs I tensed up and whispered, "Wait, you're really big, please go slow..."

He didn't go slow. He found my opening, nudged forward, and speared me with his cock. I was very wet so it didn't hurt but to be invaded that way was a blinding shock. I reached out and grabbed another crossbeam and he started to fuck me, fast, then faster, his thrusts hard and powerful. Neither of us spoke a word—in fact, other than our breathing and the slick friction between my legs there was no sound at all. He took his hands off my hips and with one hand grabbed a fistful of my long hair. With the other he caught my right nipple in a pincer grip and tugged on it mercilessly.

I fucking loved it.

"Oh my God," I said to myself as his cock slid in and out of me. "Oh..." I whimpered, the first sound either of us made. We remained like this for about a minute, him pulling my hair and torturing my nipple as he fucked me. He finally released my nipple and my hair and reached around between my legs. With impossible dexterity he started teasing my clitoris as he continued plowing me. His fingertips orbited my clit and after a minute of this I couldn't help myself—I was going to come. I was going to come, and it was going to be incredible, and I was going to be LOUD. I made some tiny mewling noises and started to shake and the man reached around and covered my mouth with his hand. He kept fucking me and diddling me at the same masterful pace, his swollen helmet seeming to scrape every nerve ending in my pussy, and finally I couldn't hold back anymore and the bomb went off and the ecstasy washed over me.

"MMPHFF!" I moaned into his musky palm, my eyes rolling back in my head. "MMMMMMPHHHHH!!!" I quivered in his powerful arms as my orgasm tore through me, and he kept his palm pressed tight over my lips as I fairly shrieked with pleasure.

When my climax passed and I stopped thrashing about he eased his hand away from my mouth and, confident that I wouldn't scream, grabbed my hips and started fucking me. Hard. Fast. So hard and fast that he made me go up on tiptoes with every thrust. Again my eyes rolled back in my head as this gorgeous man fucked me like I'd never been fucked in my life. "Yeah," he said quietly, the only indication I had that he was even enjoying himself. He pounded me for about a minute before his breathing grew quick and, again, he said "Yeah." He buried the tip of his cock in me and I felt him swell, swell...and then there was this glorious warm eruption inside of me. He pulled out and he painted a slimy stripe across the small of my back before he stuffed his spurting cock back between my legs. He filled me to overflowing, his semen oozing out around the base of his cock.

For a moment we were still. Then he quickly pulled out, so quickly that I cried out "No!". And as the head of his cock popped free most of his cum poured out of me and ran in gooey rivulets down my thighs. I could barely stand, couldn't speak. I turned to see the man tucking his cock back in his pants and zipping up.

"Maybe I'll see you around," he said. He slapped me on the ass and walked through the opening without so much as looking at me. I took a couple of deep breaths to steady myself, my body vibrating like a tuning fork. I reached for my dress and somehow managed to get my limp arms over my head. I shrugged into the dress and saw that while it was a wrinkled mess it didn't look like it'd gotten too dirty. I staggered out from behind the fence and started walking back to the bar. Of course I wasn't going back in, not looking like this, not with sticky come staining my legs and me stinking of sex. But my car was parked right up in front and I hoped I could get in without anyone seeing me.

I walked past the bar and looked in the window. The man I'd just had sex with was sitting in the stool I'd sat in. He was drinking a beer and laughing with the man who had raised his eyebrows at me earlier. I quickly walked past and got into my car. I looked at myself in the rear-view mirror. My hair was a tangled mess, I had lipstick smeared across my mouth. There was a wild expression in my eyes that I'd never seen before. I started the car, backed up, and pulled into traffic. At a red light I looked at my reflection again and it was like I was looking at a stranger.

"Well, this is what you wanted," I said. And I had wanted this. Rough, anonymous sex. In public. I wanted someone to fuck my brains out. And as I looked at myself I started to smile. I smiled from ear to ear. "I wanted it, and I got it," I said to myself.

I drove home resisting the urge to play with my pussy along the way. I was horny again, reliving in my head the tremendous pounding I'd taken. I'd never been fucked like that, ever. It had been so GOOD, so incredibly thrilling. Here I am, 42 years old, respectably married, with a daughter in college for God's sake. And I'm fucking in the parking lot of some bar.

"You're a bad girl," I said to the reflection in the mirror. And we both smiled.

Once I got home I tossed my dress in the laundry and kicked off my heels. I thought about taking a bath but it was already ten o'clock and I knew my husband would be getting home around eleven. My husband, I thought. My husband.

So I took a long, hot shower instead, letting quarts of warm foam pour over my body and imagining it was the biggest cumshot in the history of sex, imagining the man I'd fucked pulling out of me and coming all over my pussy, my stomach, my breasts, my face... I stayed in the shower until the hot water ran out, then I pulled my hair back and put on a T-shirt and thin pajama bottoms. I got under the covers and read for a few minutes before I gave up and switched off the lights. I was exhausted, but in a good way, and maybe thirty seconds later I was asleep.

I didn't hear my husband walk in—I felt him sit on the bed as he took off his shoes. I was lying on my side, facing away from him, and I didn't stir as he took off his clothes and slipped under the covers.

He slid close and spooned next to me. He was naked. He tenderly brushed my hair from my neck and kissed me there. "You awake?" "Mmm..." I mumbled. He snuggled close and said, "Poor baby, poor sleepy baby..." And then he leaned forward and nibbled my earlobe. I could say no, I knew that. But after what I'd done tonight I didn't feel like I could deny him and live with myself. Besides...his hands were moving over my body...and I could feel his semi-hard cock lolling against my ass...and I was still horny...

I rolled over and he pulled my T-shirt up. His lips closed over my nipple and as his tongue swirled around the tip and I sighed. "How I love these titties," he said, rising up to swallow up my other nipple. When I told him I wanted to get a boob job he'd looked at me like I was crazy. Nothing big, I said, I didn't want to look like a porn star. He didn't like the idea. Now he couldn't keep his hands off them. "Or his mouth..." I thought as his lips and tongue made me squirm.

He spent longer sucking and tonguing my breasts than my entire encounter at the bar took. I was nearly beside myself when he finally disengaged and pulled down my pajamas. "Wait," I said as he started kissing his way down my body. Even with taking a shower would he be able to taste the semen that had filled my pussy just a few hours ago? If he did he gave no sigh, as he started tonguing me and didn't stop until I was panting. And that's when he tilted his head and gobbled up my clit, his lips closed around me and his tongue started that familiar swirling motion that we both knew would make me climax in about a minute. He slid a finger inside me and I was so warm and wet and loose and ready to explode that I did just that in about twenty seconds. "Ohh..." I moaned, my hips rising. "Ohh, baby...baby...YES! YES!!!!" I spread my legs wide and my mouth opened In a silent scream as his patient tongue and curling finger brought me to an orgasm nearly as tremendous as the one I'd had at the bar. I ground my hips into his face and he kept licking me until it got too intense. "Enough!" I laughed and shoved his head away. "Enough, you're killing me!"

I lay back and waited for him to mount me. I wanted him to. But instead he flopped down beside me and tucked his knees against mine. "You don't want sex?" I said.

He kissed my shoulder. "I'm tired. It's OK."

I reached down and closed my fingers around his floppy cock. "You don't think I could get you ready to go?" "I'm sure you could. It's OK. I wanted to make you feel good."

"You did. I want to make you feel good."

"You do. It's OK."

But it wasn't OK. Not after me getting fucked like a whore at the bar. I slithered down between his legs and took his cock in my mouth. I ran my tongue under the tip, where I know he likes to be teased. I closed my lips tight and sucked him while stroking his shaft with my hands. He started to thicken but he never got to the point where he went BOING and got rock hard. He lay back and looked down at me, enjoying himself but with a bemused expression on his face.

Finally he said, "Darling, after the load I blew inside you at the bar I don't think I'm gonna pop a boner for a week."

I slapped his stomach. "You're not supposed to talk about that!"

He laughed. "Baby if I don't say something you're gonna suck me raw! Look, I was four days saving that load up for you. You should be happy I was able to WALK afterwards, let alone stay in character! I thought if I stayed a couple of hours I'd be able to come home with a hard-on for you but, sorry. You done wore me out, babe."

I flopped down next to him, arms crossed, petulant. "I wanted us to pretend like it wasn't you and me. That you were just some stranger."

He snuggled up against me. I turned my back and he whispered in my ear. "It was good, wasn't it?" When I didn't say anything he grabbed my wrist and turned me on my back. He was beaming because he knew the answer. "Wasn't it??"

I nodded. "It was. It was the best sex ever."

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "I'm glad. I was worried when I left you...like I did."

"It's what I wanted. That was my fantasy."

"I know, but..."

"But you love me," I said, and my angel of a husband nodded and I beckoned him to kiss me again. "You love me, so you treated me like a whore. You dragged me outside, fucked me in a parking lot, and left me." I nuzzled his cheek and kissed him. "All because you love me."

"I do," he said, and we kissed a bit before he rolled off me and we curled up together. "What's gotten into you lately?" he said. "When did you turn into a sex maniac?"

"I don't know," I said. "Maybe it was Danielle going away. I was always Supermom, always the perfect wife and mother. And now..."

"Now you want to cut loose and go crazy."

"Maybe a little."

"Yeah, 'a little'. I might've gotten arrested tonight." He held me and said, "So long as you let me tag along, you can go crazy all you want."

I yawned and said. "I have a very active imagination."

"So do I, babe. So do I." And with that, we fell quiet for the night.

christo
christo
1,334 Followers