The Bad Girl Inside

Story Info
In every good girl there's always a bad girl waiting to get out.
780 words
3.01
30.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In every good girl there's always a bad girl waiting to get out. My names Tyrone my friends call me Big T and this is how I meet the bad girl inside. Just like any other job you have good girls "she really nice ", bad girl "I'd fuck her " and life is simple. This how the bad girl came out and changed my life.

She and I worked together, and we both were smart enough to know that relationships between coworkers led to nothing but problems. Oh, and we cannot overlook the fact that I just happened to be married.

Her name was Jennifer she was one of the nice girls pretty, smart that whole good girl package but the body of a bad bad girl. We always spoke but one day everything changed. This project a work kind of put us together her not interested me either. Sexy is a strange thing you never know where it hides and she tried to hide it. Jennifer had a body that spoke through her clothes. Let me see she had 38D's and a great ass to start but those lips man those lips.

Ignoring the attraction, however, certainly didn't rule out a little friendly teasing. And she was a master of the art of teasing. She knew I wanted her, and I had convinced myself she wanted me, too. She caught me staring at her all the time. I'd play it off like I had something to ask her, but she knew . Sometimes I'd wish she'd shed her drab work clothes and slip into a shirt so tight her huge breasts spilled from around the neckline, and a tiny flared skirt. She'd arise from the bathroom and stand in front of me.

Every night after working with her, I'd speed home to my spouse, horny as hell, and fuck her brains out wishing it was Jennifer. I told her the deal was I couldn't help myself around her incredible body, and the image of her lips is etched in my mind at all times. Well she stared at me for a few seconds and then she told me my dick was on her mind ever since we started teasing each other. She started noticing how hard I get around her. She said she dresses the way she does now for my benefit, cause she wants to keep making me hard, and she goes home at night and fingers herself to orgasm while thinking about my hard dick.

I asked her you fantasize about me at work, don't you? Sometimes, you even go into the workroom and masturbate while thinking about me coming in and fucking your brains out. Thinking I'd just scared my little good girl I was wrong. Put up or shut up was what she said. The good girl was gone and all that was left was The Bad Girl Inside.

So I did slow at first and said. I've always wanted those lips as I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into me. Those lips that tongue are driving me crazy as I pushed her down on the table and pinning her arms slowly sliding my hand up her skirt. Tell me if you want to stop and then my favorite three words no don't stop.

I released her arms and open her legs pulling off her panties and running my tongue up her tight to her dripping wet clit driving my tongue tasting enjoying every drop of her. Turning her caressing her body exploring her incredible nipples as I pinch and bite. I want to fuck you on the table in the chair. I lay her face down on the table and lift her skirt and just smack her ass hard. She like it and I did to I'm so hard I slam into her soaking wet pussy driving pounding fucking hard.

We change positions now she riding me on the chair my face buried in her breast licking biting. As she cums I wait. I want you to cum for me again I grab her legs wrap them around my waist slamming her against the wall as I fuck her I say cum for me baby cum for me. We both cum too exhausted to care knowing it's not enough.

A week ago today I fucked my coworker, and it was amazing. People always say never screw around with your coworkers because it will be awkward at the office. I say fuck that, there was something so hot about her and after having my first taste I am now making it my goal to taste her from head to toe.