The Bailey Sisters Get Deflowered

Story Info
Two sisters get naughty with the same guy.
2k words
3.66
87.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dacia Bailey's lover kissed her passionately as he held her sexy, slender body close to him, sliding one hand down her incredibly short denim shorts. He then slid his hand under her panties, sensually caressing the tan skin on Dacia's tight, tiny sexy butt. He removed his hand, and then slid both of his hands to the front of Dacia's waist, slowly unfastening the six buttons that ran down Dacia's shorts. After unfastening the last button, Dacia's lover slid the jeans off her tiny waist, allowing them to fall down to her ankles.

"You are so sexy," Dacia's lover told her between kisses. "Let me be your first, let me take your virginity."

"Not tonight, not now," Dacia replied. "I still want to wait until I'm married."

"But I want you tonight," Dacia's lover told her, sliding his hand under her panties. "I want to make you feel special. I want to make you come. Please, let me fuck you."

He then placed his middle finger between Dacia's two luxuriously long legs, and then softly slid it inside her. Dacia moaned softly as her lover worked his finger inside her tight pussy, and she instinctively tightened her pussy around it.

"Oh god, this feels so good," Dacia moaned.

"Do want more?" her lover asked.

"Yes, yes, oh yes!" Dacia called out.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me!" Dacia cried out loudly.

And with that, Dacia's lover pulled the lavender tank top that hugged Dacia's body over her head, then gazed at her standing in a matching pink lace bra and panties. Dacia reached behind her back, unfastening her bra and removing it from her breasts. Dacia's breasts weren't large; they were B-cups at best, but they were nevertheless perfect. Like the rest of her body, each one was deeply tanned, and though they were small, they went perfect with Dacia's sculpted body. Dacia's lover picked her up, then carried her to her bed and laid her down on it. He laid down next to her and started running his tongue up Dacia's beautifully sculpted stomach to her tanned breasts. He then removed Dacia's panties, leaving her completely naked, then spread her legs and laid on top of her. He slid his long, hard arousal into Dacia's virgin pussy, causing Dacia to let out a pained squeal. He began thrusting himself harder and harder into Dacia as she wept underneath him, unable to hold back the pain she felt between her legs.

"Oh god, you feel so good," Dacia's lover moaned while he continually penetrated inside Dacia. "I know it hurts right now, but I'm going to make this right for you. I'm going to make you come."

He thrusted harder and harder inside Dacia as she continued to cry. He felt her gripping him tighter and tighter, which caused him to penetrate harder and faster inside her. Suddenly, Dacia stopped crying, then wrapped her legs around her lover. She tightened her virgin pussy around him, then began squealing passionately.

"Fuck me harder, fuck me now," Dacia said passionately as her sweat-covered body slid across her lover's. "Make me come."

Her lover began thrusting even faster inside Dacia, grabbing her perfect butt in his hands as he looked to please both himself and Dacia. Dacia's body began to quiver beneath him as her lover moved as fast as he could between her legs, and Dacia began to let out orgasmic squeals. After a few minutes in this state, Dacia's squeals turned into full-blown orgasms, and she was unable to control herself as her lover began to relieve both of them.

"Oh, this is so unreal," Dacia moaned as she felt herself moisten between her legs. "This feels so good! Thank you for letting me feel this."

The next day, Dacia's lover went to Dacia's house, hoping to surprise the young woman he had deflowered. He waited at the door for a few moments, when Dacia's younger sister Briana answered the door. Briana was wearing nothing but a black sports bra and a pair of short, black exercise shorts. The outfit accentuated Briana's sculpted stomach and sexy legs perfectly.

"My sister's not home right now," Briana said cheerfully. "If you want to, you can come in and hang with me for a while."

Dacia's lover accepted, entering the house and taking a seat on the living room couch.

"I've got something to show you; I'll be right back," Briana said, running to her bedroom.

After a few minutes, Briana returned to the living room, wearing a purple and gold cheerleading uniform.

"I made varsity; isn't that great," Briana said while turning around and around, modeling for her sister's lover.

"Yes, it is," Dacia's lover answered, gazing up and down Briana's tight body. "You gonna show me a cheer?"

Briana proceeded to perform a routine, spinning and jumping in front of the young man. As Briana danced in front of him, he watched her short skirt flip up for a moment, revealing that Briana was wearing a thong and giving him a look at her sexy butt. He stood up as Briana finished her routine and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"I got something else I know you'll like," Briana said while looking up at him and making her way back to her room.

Again, Briana reappeared, this time dressed in a short, tight-fitting black leather dress. She turned on the stereo in her living room, sat her lover down, then began to dance seductively for him, running her hands down her body and removing the dress. She continued to dance, wearing a black lace bra that matched her thong, being sure to stand with her back to him for long periods of time so he could gaze at her sexy, round butt as she danced. She turned around and removed her bra, showing him her beautiful breasts that were bigger, firmer and sexier than Dacia's. Then, with her back turned to her sister's lover, she removed her thong, bending over to emphasize her butt's sexiness.

"Dacia told me what you two did last night," Briana said while straddling her lover and looking up at him with her brown eyes. "And I want you to do it with me today. I want you to take my virginity. I want you to make love to me."

Briana's lover wasted no time putting Briana on her back on the couch. He laid on top of her, penetrating Briana with his long, hardened arousal. They both let out gasps when he did this, Briana from the pain of his maleness entering her and her lover from the unbelievable tightness that Briana's pussy had on his manhood. He moved slowly and deeply inside Briana, looking to receive as much pleasure from the sexy nymphet as possible. He couldn't believe how tightly Briana gripped him as he worked inside her; Dacia had been tight and was the best he ever had, but she wasn't half of what Briana was.

"You are so tight," he told Briana as he worked slowly inside her. "You are ten times better than your sister, without question."

"I'm glad I make you happy," Briana said while fighting back tears of pain. "Is it suppose to hurt this much?"

"Your sister cried the whole time I was with her last night," he answered. "Let your body relax; it'll make it a lot better for both of us."

Briana did as she was told, letting her body fall limp, and soon after began to enjoy the experience. She felt herself tingle between her legs, slowly moistening as she was penetrated. Briana wrapped her sexy legs around her lover, then began to tighten the her pussy around his hardened arousal. Her lover moaned when she did this, feeling even more pleasure from Briana. He grabbed her sexy butt in his hands, then started to thrust harder and harder inside Briana.

"Oh, oh, oh!!" Briana moaned as the orgasms took complete control her body. "Yes, yes, yes! Give me more! Oh baby yes! Oh baby, baby! Don't stop! Yes! Yes! YES!!!"

Later that week, the sisters' lover sat on Dacia's bed, waiting for a surprise she had planned for him. Her door opened slowly, and Dacia appeared, dressed in a short, red plaid pleated skirt and a white halter top that showed all of Dacia's tanned, slender stomach. She had her shoulder-length hair braided into a pair of small pigtails, and she wore a pair of white knee-high stockings that covered all of her long legs except her sexy thighs. Dacia closed the door behind her, then turned on a radio and began dancing for her lover. She seductively swayed her hips, untying the front of her shirt and letting it fall to the ground, revealing her small, beautifully tanned breasts. She turned around for her lover, bending over as she removed her skirt. Wearing nothing but her knee-highs and a black lace thong, Dacia remained bent over for her lover as he placed his hands on her tanned butt. Dacia turned around, her lover's hands still caressing her butt, then removed the thong from her tiny waist. Her lover spun her around on to her bed, then allowed himself to penetrate her, where he began to thrust rapidly inside Dacia.

"To be you didn't want to lose your virginity, you sure have turned into a bad girl real fast," Dacia's lover told her as he thrusted harder and harder inside Dacia.

"Slow down some," Dacia whimpered while being penetrated. "It hurts a little."

Dacia's lover slowed down, putting Dacia at ease, but unable to enjoy her the way he wished to. Every time he sped up, she asked him to slow down. He brought Dacia to orgasm, causing her to moan and scream loudly, but received little pleasure himself. As Dacia laid asleep in her bed, Dacia's lover left her room undetected, headed for the kitchen. Once there he saw Briana, who was wearing a white tank top that was a few sizes too small and a pair of white lace panties.

"I see you've taught your sister a few new tricks," Briana's lover said as he looked in the refrigerator. "Does she know about us?"

"I haven't told her," Briana said while sitting on a counter top. "So how was she?"

"She was great," her lover answered with false sincerity.

"She left you hanging didn't she," Briana said while eating a strawberry. "And what you're hungry for isn't in there. It's in my room."

Briana walked seductively to her room, and her lover soon followed. As he got to the doorway of her room, Briana's lover saw Briana standing in front of her bed topless, holding a can of Reddi Whip in her hand.

"You're hungry for me," Briana said as she sprayed the whipped cream on one of her puckered nipples. "And you know I'll fully satisfy you."

Briana's lover walked over to her, and then placed her nipple inside his mouth. Briana moaned in ecstasy, removing her soaking wet panties and handing her lover the Reddi Whip, then laid on her bed completely naked.

"Use your imagination," Briana told her lover. "Do whatever you want with me tonight. My body's yours."

Briana's lover placed whipped cream on her perfect nipples, and then sprayed some more between her legs and inside her navel. She placed a cherry on top of her navel, saying that it was a perfect finishing touch. Briana then started to moan once again while her lover slowly licked the whipped cream off her breasts, feeling the tips of her nipples harden. He then moved to between her legs, using his tongue inside Briana, causing her to let out small orgasm-like squeals. After he had licked all of the whipped cream out of Briana, he moved to her navel, where the cherry sat on top. He licked out the whipped cream and kept the cherry halfway inside his mouth, then kissed Briana on the lips as they both ate the sweet red berry. He lay back on her bed, placing Briana on top of him, and then slid inside her, thrusting as hard as he could inside Briana as her pussy gripped his manhood with increasing tightness. She screamed out loudly, unable to control her orgasms as her lover moved faster and faster inside her.

"Uh, uh! Yes! Yes!" Briana screamed while her lover penetrated her. "Faster, faster! Harder! Oh yes! Oh baby yes! NEVER STOP FUCKING ME!!!"