The Balcony

Story Info
A small audience stimulates an encounter.
1.4k words
3.81
34.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a soft breeze blowing. The smell of pine was in the air and the full moon had just risen over the tree tops lighting as far as the eye could see. The mountain lake looked like glass as the moonlight shown down over the glassy surface. The night critters of the woods were coming out singing their calls and chirps. They rented a log cabin for the week with a balcony that overlooked this incredibly beautiful lake.

He was in an unbuttoned, long sleeved, cotton gauze shirt. She had on a white, silky robe with see-through sleeves. It was barely long enough to cover her feminine sexuality. The cabin had rustic patio doors that opened to the balcony and the lake looked so inviting, they had to go out to feel the breeze and gaze on the beauty of nature around them. She stepped out to stand against the railing.

He followed and they stood together with her back to him. Her long, chestnut brown hair brushed against his bare chest in the breeze. He moved closer to her putting his arms around her as his hands started exploring the front of her body. He was kissing the side of her neck softly. She turned to face him, placing her hands on his chest under his shirt and began caressing his chest and around to his back. They were kissing deep passionate kisses and time stood still.

The chase lounge which was to their side had become invaluable to the romance they were longing to develop. She laid down with her legs slightly spread as her robe rose further up exposing herself to him. He laid to her side just a bit and started probing at her to play, to tease to entice. She shivered as he stroked his fingers over her pussy, teasing her clit and ever so slightly penetrating her with one then two of his fingers. His fingers glistened from her juices as he continued to arouse and stimulate her.

Soft moans were coming from her as he enticed her more and more. Sliding down her body to the flower he wanted to taste as she had gotten so wet from his playful teasing.

From the distance they could hear people walking along the sandy beach beside the lake. She giggled knowing that all the guests had to do was look up to see their silhouettes against the skyline.

Now with his head between her legs, tasting her nectar, he slid his tongue inside her and her moans became louder. Using his fingers, his tongue, he knew just where to touch to drive her so completely to sexual ecstasy. On and on he manipulated his tongue and fingers on her pussy taking her closer to orgasm and then slowly backing down to not let her cum too soon.

“You’ll cum for me, baby, but not just yet.” He said so softly.

Taking her clit between his teeth he nibbled gently, as he parted her lips with two of his fingers to penetrate her slowly on first entry, then LUNGED his fingers as far in as they would go.

She GASPED as it took her breath away.

Holding his fingers there for a moment, he then slid them out of her to LUNGE them back in again.

On that she SCREAMED with delight!!

Now on the verge of orgasm, he stood leaving her there on the lounge trembling, while he went inside the cabin. She was trembling uncontrollably from being taken to near completion of ecstasy to...nothing.

Within a few minutes he returned with two glasses of wine that they may continue to enjoy the moonlight dancing across the mountain lake. But he had something else with him that he slipped into his shirt pocket before she could see what it was. She was composed enough that she was able to stand and the urgency to cum had subsided...for a while.

Sipping at the wine, he stroked her hair as the breezes off the lake increased, as they heard the leaves from the trees rustle. Arms around each other and standing at the railing, they could see down on the beach below a few more guests from the resort gathered to enjoy the romantic setting of moonlight and lake.

Finishing the wine, he turned her toward him and kissed a deep passionate kiss, his tongue entering her mouth and entwining with hers. She floated as though her feet left the ground and she was going through time and space. Again he began caressing her, fondling her breasts and lightly pinching her nipples. From the breeze of the night air and his touches, chills overcame her entire body. Giving her a moment to let her ease back to earth, he turned her around to face the railing. Taking each of her hands in his, he out stretched her hands on the railing.

He pressed his chest against her back while leaving her hands on the railing placed his hands on her lower hips. Then starting to fondle her buttocks from under her robe. She felt his cock had become so erect that it was pressing between the crack of her ass. Now she felt one of his hands placed on the middle of her back and the other on her hip as he bent her forward over the railing. He then pulled out of his shirt pocket what he had slipped in earlier. She wasn’t able to see what it was but felt what seemed to be a small probe sliding up and down her pussy. She then realized it was a butt plug that he was teasing her with, to arouse her and get it wet before inserting it into her ass. Enticing her more and more with it, she was getting excited and very wet with what he was going to do next.

Just below their balcony she could see the guests looking up as they had clear view of what was happening. From the moans and sighs that were heard, the small crowd was intent on watching the activity on that balcony from the silhouettes in the moonlight.

Sliding the plug in her cunt, she squirmed playfully and before she had any more time to react, he shoved in her ass and again she GASPED.

Pulling her back slightly from the railing, he then bent her forward further with her still holding the railing. He parted her legs with his as he started stroking his cock and parting her pussy lips with his hardening member. Just the head of his cock he penetrated her, teasing her. She moved closer to him to try and get a bit more penetration from him but he moved back.

“You’ll get it when I want you to have it.” He said firmly.

“Oh, PLEASE!” She begged. But to no avail.

Dipping just the head in her, she was now whimpering.

“Do you want it?” He asked her sharply.

“YES, PLEASE!” She begged again.

“Then tell me what you want!” He commanded.

“Please fuck me, please! Shove your cock in me DEEP! PLEASE!!” She said with almost a cry.

Nothing...

Again she begged him, “FUCK ME NOW, PLEASE! LET ME FEEL YOU!!”

When he felt she could stand no more waiting from him, he PLUNGED his cock hard into her!

She screamed so loudly, it startled the people below.

He watched as he started pumping a slow rhythmic motion, innn and outtt of her. Between him pumping her and the butt plug in her ass, she was losing any control she might have had. Her own juices was surrounding his cock and flowing from her. Her mind was, as it does, soaring through air and she was feeling herself coming to climax as he was now pumping faster and harder.

Together their movements were in sync and both their hearts pounding as both were approaching final ecstasy.

“Oh God!” She cried out, “I’M CUMMINNGG!! YES NOW, OH YES NNOOOWWWW!!”

Hearing that he could not hold back and he came inside her with what felt like a bomb going off.

“MMMMMMM” His low toned moans told her they were together in their sexual explosion.

Both trembled as they came together, bodies joined, emotions in harmony and once again time stood still.

The crowd from below the balcony were silent as they watched the couple. Knowing full well that to the two there was no one else in the world to them at the time and were happy to see two people enjoy each other so much but at the same time were also a bit jealous.

The two lovers faced and held each other. Kissing each other and knowing they had a whole week with nothing but each other to enjoy.