The Balcony

Story Info
Making love to one while teasing another.
1.6k words
3.85
14.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azaggie
azaggie
1 Followers

My wife Alanee and I decided, at the spur of the moment, to spend a weekend at a nice hotel and just un-wind!! Sometimes we did these things just to put some spice in our lives. There didn't have to be any special occasion other than just another reason to be together. Little did either of us know that this would be the most delightful time of our lives.

As we checked into the hotel, she was in an ever pleasant mood, snuggling up against me and just wanting to be close. I got our keys and waited for the directions to our room when she asked for a corkscrew. We just had to have some Reisling, knowing it would make her horny!! And horny was what I was starting to feel.

When we got to the room, we did the usual unpacking and looking about the room to see what our money had bought us for a delightful weekend. Alanee went to the sliding door and pulled open the drapes to catch a glimpse of our view from the balcony. As she stood there taking in the view, I could not help but notice the silhouette of her stunning body. I could not help but think of how lucky I was going to be tonight, lucky in love and lucky in lust. I never knew from one moment to the next what she had in store for me or what new adventure she would take me on. This was one reason I was so madly in love with her.

Her silhouette showed off her tight little ass that I loved to grab and touch. Her tight pants showed the luscious form of her smooth silky legs that I longed to wrap around my waist or neck! It did not matter, wherever she wrapped them, I would be totally satisfied. As she turned sideways I could not help but notice how voluptuous and supple her breasts were. They were every bit the 36C's I longed to hold and suck with the largest, most erotic nipples I ever laid my tongue or eyes on!!

Her tight pants and halfway buttoned blouse revealed just enough of her to turn her into the slinky love doll she can be. As she turned towards me, smiling that ever wicked smile of hers, she suggested we undress and go to the pool. "Sure," I said, not admitting that I would rather take her to bed and fuck her brains out.

None the less, to the pool we went, but not before pouring a couple of glasses of wine.

At the pool, there were the usual assortment of people you see at a hotel pool.

Except for him.

I noticed Alanee was intrigued by him right away. I was not sure if it was his looks or his body, but it turned me on that she would notice another man that seemed to turn her on. She was noticeably excited by him, even as she tried to hide it for me.

As we were in the pool, she would snuggle up to me while we were in the water, wrap her arms around me and subtly kiss me while teasing me with her exotic tongue. Even as I enjoyed her playful advances I could not help but notice she was doing this in front of him and teasing him as well. She could turn any man on, up close or at a distance!! We drank more wine as she played with the both of us. After she was, without a doubt, completely excited she said, "Let's go to the room." And away we went.

When we got to the room she said she wanted to shower. As we entered the shower, I noticed her nipples were hard and erect like gumdrops. Was it me or the pool?? Who cares, they were there for me to enjoy. I could tell she was in the mood for play and lovemaking this weekend because she had taken the time to trim her pussy hair. This was something she always did for me knowing that it always excited me to watch her shave. I always fantasized about her letting me shave her pussy. I love fantasizing about being able to lather lots of soap suds on her pussy and gently shaving and trimming her delectable bush. This exposed her clit, which I always enjoyed swirling my tongue around it and watching it get hard.

As she soaped my back she always reached around the front of my body and playing with my cock. She always enjoyed watching or feeling it get rock hard in her mouth or her hands. She gently stroked my cock as she applied more soap to get me all lathered up. She never failed.

As she turned around and bent over, I easily slipped my rock hard cock into her hot, wet pussy. Putting her leg on the edge of the tub, she was better able to reach under and grab my balls as I rammed my cock in and out of her pussy. Grabbing her hips with my hands, I was better able to push her body in and out of my cock with ease. Watching my dick go in and out of her and hearing her moans of pleasure drove me into a state of sexual ecstasy. Just as she felt my dick swell and throb signaling my readiness to explode my hot cum inside her pussy, she stood up and tells me we need to go to the bed.

As we both go to the bedroom, dripping wet, she notices the drapes of the balcony door swaying in the wind. Giving me that sly and slutty smile, she motions at me with her finger to follow her outside to the balcony. Unsure of what she has in store for me, I follow her like a lovesick teenager going after his first fuck.

The sun was settling into the horizon so there was just enough light outside to make it interesting and discrete but yet not so obvious. Nonetheless, out we went. She grabbed the top of the balcony rail, opened her legs and invited my thirsty cock inside her pussy. As I thrust my cock into her she pushed her hips against me driving my cock deeper into her pussy. To an almost hypnotic rhythm, she gyrated her hips onto my dick and I enjoyed watching her body dance around my dick.

Just as I was about to explode, she stopped, turned around and threw the lounge chair mattress onto the floor. Making me lie down first, she then proceeded to lay on top of me and placed my dick between her legs while she squeezed my dick with her creamy thighs. She always loved this position, as much as I do. This way I can enjoy her breasts bouncing and sliding up and down my chest. She loved teasing me with her large rock hard nipples by placing them near my mouth to kiss and suck on them as she slid her ass up and down my cock.

She rode my dick this way, pushing the head of my dick against her hot bulging clit and against her ass. My dick would go back and forth against her clit and ass until she falls faint form orgasm after orgasm. As she was in orgasmic heaven, I noticed we were not alone.

In the balcony above us was the guy from the pool watching our every move. He was enjoying the show that Alanee and I were giving him. Not saying anything, I rolled Alanee under me and started to kiss and fondle her breasts. At the same time I noticed that she was looking at him from the balcony above us and she started to pinch her nipples and smiling. I am sure that by this time, his dick had to be rock hard. The thought of her enjoying him watching us made me even harder and more determined to fuck her brains out in front of him.

I am sure that his watching turned Alanee on also because as I slid down to lick her love juices from her pussy she fervently grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples as she looked up and smiled at him. As I licked her love juices, she would thrust her hips upwards burying my face deeper into her pussy and giving him a better look at her petite body. For a brief second I glanced upwards and noticed that he was stroking his manhood enjoying her as much as I was loving her.

No longer able to control myself, I grabbed both of her ankles and spread her legs wide open and thrust my dick deep into her wet pussy. I can't remember her being so wet! As I thrust deeper and deeper her moans grew louder and louder as she came again and again. I could see her love juices completely cover the shaft of my dick as I watched my dick being squeezed by her pussy lips.

By this time I could no longer hold back as I felt the veins of my dick bulging like never before. I reached an orgasm that sent a torrent of cum into my beloved's wet pussy. Having shot all of my energy into her pussy I fell limp on top of her.

Likewise, she wrapped her arms around my body, kissed my neck, and whispered "I love you" into my ear. A perfect ending to a perfect lovemaking adventure.

I am sure he got the best show of his life and whether he came or not, my wife smiled that sly sexy smile of hers.

I would give anything to have been able to read her mind at that time.

azaggie
azaggie
1 Followers