The Balcony

Story Info
She discovers the joy of watching and being watched.
1.2k words
4.07
26.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate the beach. I hate the sand sticking to my skin. I hate the sunburn I know I am going to get. Most of all, I hate the wind. I have never enjoyed the beach, ever. Yet here I am, lying here in my bikini, sand stuck to my sunscreen covered ass, arms, back, you name it. Here I am miserable, watching him lounge about, ogling the young girls in their near-nakedness, grinning like a fool. After so many vacations together, after years of my requests to do something different, to see another part of the world, I have still never ventured farther than the usual Padre Island summertime sun/windburn.

I shift restlessly on my beach towel, trying with great difficulty to keep my hat in place to give my fair face some kind of protection. I am sweating. Not the good kind of sweat that comes with physical activity, but the horrible sticky sweat that comes from sitting in the sun. Finally I succumb to my misery. "I am going back to the room" I say.

He gives bare acknowledgment in the form of a grunt, keeping his eyes glued to the barely-18-year-old rubbing tanning oil into her taut flesh. I roll my eyes and leave.

Back in the room, I peel my suit off and slip into a cool shower. I don't have the heart to look at my face. Judging by the sting, it's probably the color of a perfectly cooked Maine lobster. Standing under the spray, I begin the tedious task of removing every grain of sand from my body. I think about him as I touch my burning skin. I run my hands over my breasts. I have always loved my breasts. They are large and heavy, pale nipples, sensitive to the touch. He prefers young and pert, a girl's breasts. I have the breasts of a woman. I think of him sweating and grunting behind me last night and grimace.

I finish washing my hair and as I rinse my soapy body I feel a small amount of stubble on my legs. I shave, thinking about how it really doesn't matter. At this point in our relationship, I could go months without shaving and he wouldn't notice. As I top off with a shave around the bikini line, I decide to shave my pussy bare. "Might raise an eyebrow," I think.

I keep my mound trimmed close, so shaving it bare is not a problem. I apply my shaving lotion and run the razor along my skin. I feel myself starting to get a little turned on. After carefully removing every trace of hair, I rinse in the now cold water of my shower.

As I dry off, I look at myself in the mirror. I am relieved to see that my face is not burned. I admire my body, my smooth skin, my breasts, my calves and thighs. I look at my freshly shaved mound and I really like what I see. I place one foot on the countertop and look carefully at my pussy. It's like looking at the pussy of another woman. I run my fingers over the outer skin and then dip a finger inside, rubbing my juices around my inner labia, up to my hardening clit. I moan softly.

I am getting excited touching myself and decide to make myself comfortable. After all, the only orgasms I ever have are at my own hands these days. I rub lotion into the skin of my legs, abdomen, arms, breasts, and shoulders. I reach around and apply it to my buttocks and lower back. Then I rub some lavishly onto my mound. I massage my skin, my outer labia slowly and sensuously, taking my time. I am getting very wet and resist the temptation to turn my attention to my now fully aroused clitoris.

Instead, I run my hands up to my breasts, rubbing and pulling at my hardened nipples. I turn to go into the bedroom and upon entering the room, realize that the curtains are open on the sliding doors out to the balcony. I am standing in a hotel room, rubbing my nipples, completely naked in front of an open door. Directly across from me I can see you, sitting in chair on your balcony, twenty or so feet away. You are surprised to see me, and then you smile. My first impulse is to duck away and cover up, embarrassed, but something in your smile catches my attention. Boldly, I walk to the doors and reach up to pull the curtains closed. I look at you, lounging in your seat, and you raise your sunglasses, your eyes meeting mine for the first time. I feel a gush of wet heat between my thighs and feel my hips arch toward you impulsively. You nod appreciatively.

I slowly lower my hands to my abdomen. Slowly, I begin to rub my skin in a circular motion, upward until I am cupping my breasts. I tease and stroke them, and return my attention to my turgid nipples. I rub the sensitive peaks firmly, pinching and pulling them intermittently. I watch as your hands lower themselves to undo your pants, freeing your rock hard cock. I lick my lips at the site of its large purple head. I imagine what you taste like and moan softly. One of my hands snakes its way down to my now dripping, aching cunt. I spread my swollen folds and begin to tease and caress my clit.

Gasping at the site of you stroking yourself openly in front of me, I take a step backwards. I lower myself into a chair and drape one thigh over the arm of it, opening my self to you. I rub and stroke my tiny button, my hips beginning to undulate in the rhythm of sex. I dip lower, penetrating myself with one finger, pushing in and out of my hot tunnel. You match your strokes to mine, our hips rising and falling together.

I slide a second finger in, fucking my self harder now. The hand playing with my nipples moves down to give attention to my throbbing clit. I roll and rub the little nub between my fingers, while the other hand pumps in and out of my pussy. I feel my juices running down between my ass cheeks. I moan louder now, gasping and panting as I feel myself about to cum. You are matching me stroke for stroke and I see that you are going to cum too. The first wave hits me and my eyes close as I surrender to the deep and intense spasms. I ride the waves of my pleasure, oblivious to the world around me.

As I come down, still slowly sliding my fingers in and out, I open my eyes. You waited for me to finish. You grin and then begin to stroke your self furiously. As I watch you pump your cock in and out of your fist, I meet your thrusts with my own. Suddenly your hips jerk forward and your thick semen begins to shoot. You hold nothing back and I imagine how it would feel, spurting deep into my pussy.

Afterwards, I sit and look at you for a few minutes, before rising to my feet and pulling the curtain closed.