The Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers

"Anne, go ahead and suck it." She told her. She followed with the question, "Have you ever done it before?"

Anne shook her head no.

"Start at the head and work your way down. Make sure your lips are good and wet." Lisa told her.

Anne grabbed his dick with her left hand and quickly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. The wait was worth it. Brian tipped his head back and let out a sigh. As he did so, he felt another set of hands grab his scrotum and realized it was Karen.

As he opened his eyes to look down and see her grab his sack, it was too late. Karen had let go. Instead, her tongue began licking his scrotum where her fingers once were. About the same time Anne slid her mouth down his shaft. Karen's tongue continued to move all over the wrinkled skin while at the same time his cock was enveloped by Anne's mouth. It was an amazing sensation. And it got even better.

Lisa barked another order, "Anne, let Karen suck it now." She continued her demands, "I want you to grab his balls and lick his groin and thigh."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Brian thought to himself. "This is absolutely amazing!"

The girls switched. Karen immediately took his cock into her mouth. It was much warmer than Anne's. She also was able to take it in deeper and it felt wonderful. At the same time, Anne obeyed orders and grabbed his balls gently and licked his inner thigh all the way up to his groin. All the while, Karen continued to move her warm and wet mouth up and down the shaft. To this day, this still ranks as probably one of the best sensations he ever felt.

Just then, Brian heard a male voice several feet away. "Holy Shit," the voice exclaimed.

Chapter 7

It was Jeff, one of the guys from the football team. Not only was he there now, but Jeff's girlfriend and approximately nine or ten other people were standing behind Lisa. This collection of boys and girls from both schools were watching as Brian had two pairs of lips on his genitals and three more ready and waiting.

For a brief second, modesty hit him and he was concerned. But the sensation he was feeling was too damn good. And he realized that this was such a once-in-a-lifetime experience that something as minor as an audience was not going to stop this. In fact, the more he thought about it, the more he realized that this turned him on even more. He realized that for a brief second the girls were startled as well. But by the time he looked down, both of them were back hard at work pleasuring him. He even felt that they were doing so with more vigor. Apparently, they also were turned on by the audience.

"Okay, you two. Jill hasn't had her turn." Lisa warned. Karen and Anne stopped what they were doing and moved slightly back.

The two of them scooted back a bit, and they kept their knees on the floor as they sat back on their heels next to the others. Jill had already started to approach him.

Lisa then exclaimed in a voice louder than she ever had so that the entire group could hear her clearly. "Show him how it's really done, Jill!"

The crowd started chanting her name quietly, "Jill, Jill, Jill..."

Lisa held up her hand without saying a word and the crowd immediately was silent. The power this woman possessed was amazing.

Jill was the only blonde of the bunch. Her golden hair draped down beside her face as she approached Brian. She smiled. It turned out that she had braces. God, did that turn him on. Brian's cock was actually throbbing as it awaited Jill's touch. It was slightly tapping his lower abdomen rhythmically with his pulse. Jill approached her target and grabbed it with her left hand. At first she squeezed too hard and Brian winced a little.

"Lighten up," Lisa warned her.

She took her advice and gently held it from that point on. She did not move her hand much and Brian could sense the hesitation in her actions. She even stopped for a second and looked back at Lisa.

"Go ahead and kiss it first. Lick it a little." Lisa told her.

Jill turned back and kissed it right on the head sending a quiver up Brian's back. She then licked up and down the underside. The other girls had been quick to put it in their mouth and suck. This was the first time that his cock had been simply kissed and licked for a period of time. Probably because she was nervous to take it in; but it was a nice change of pace for Brian.

After a while though, everyone was getting bored. Lisa was also losing interest. "Now go ahead and suck it Jill, "she told the inexperienced girl.

Jill wrapped her mouth around his cock and moved down the shaft. The problem was that her teeth made contact the entire way down. Brian practically jumped off the ground and the wince on his face must have been obvious.

The crowd actually chuckled. Jill quickly removed her mouth and started to step back from embarrassment.

Brian quickly and gently placed his hand on the top left portion of her head stopping her retreat.

"It's okay," he told her quietly so that no one else could hear, "just watch the teeth."

She tried again and this time the sensation was wonderful. In fact, she was able to take his entire cock into her mouth and near her throat. The crowd quietly cheered.

"That's a good girl," Lisa encouraged her. Her word choice once again led Brian to question her overall personality. But it was her next command that totally blew his mind.

Chapter 8

Jill continued to suck Brian's dick with newfound skills. Brian watched her head move back and forth just below his abdomen. But he happened to notice Lisa was again up to no good, or actually it turned out to be good - damn good.

Brian now saw that Lisa began to whisper in Kristen's ear as she sat on her knees with her butt on her feet. In fact, all the girls were now in that position. He wondered what she was saying. It did not take long before he knew. Immediately Kristen stood up and approached Brian. She looked him in the eyes with a deliberate look, but there were definitely nerves there.

"What was next?" He wondered.

Just then, Kristin grabbed her T-shirt at the waist and it was over her head in no time. He now was looking at her with a white bra. The material was shiny, it almost looked like silk but it certainly wasn't. He did not have long to examine the undergarment before she reached behind her back and it was thrown on the floor. The crowd let out a cheer as Lisa once again raised her hand quickly quieting them. He now was looking at her beautiful breasts. They were not that big, but the nipples were huge. And they were extremely erect. This was a sign that even though her eyes seemed slightly hesitant, she obviously was excited.

During this time, the fact that Brian's attention was on Kristen's chest must've led Jill to realize something was going on. She let his cock fall out of her mouth and she looked back and saw what he was staring at. At the same time, Kristen took one more step forward and knelt down while grabbing Brian's erect cock. Jill amazingly without hesitation grabbed her sweatshirt and pulled it over her head. Just then, Kristen's mouth went deeper than the earlier time she had control of his dick. It felt wonderful. It felt even better as he watched Jill next to her on her knees wearing only a pink bra. Again, he did not get to appreciate the bra for long because she quickly reached behind her and it was on the floor two feet from Kristen's. He heard the crowd again; but this time it was just quiet rumblings for they knew better than to cheer.

Just then he noticed Lori quickly approaching. He did not see it, but he assumed that Lisa had relayed the same orders. It was an easy assumption because as she walked towards him she was unbuttoning her blue Oxford shirt. By the time she stood next to the other two girls, the shirt was completely unbuttoned. Within seconds she had it off and on the floor. She now stood in front of him with a plain white cotton bra staring him in the face. Her tits looked even bigger now that the shirt was gone. The bra was actually too small so they were pushing out in all their glory. Lori looked him in the eye and had a subtle smile on her face as she reached behind her back. She then slowly reached up and grabbed her right shoulder strap and seconds later was pulling the bra completely off. Brian now was staring at her very large boobs in all their glory. Again, there were stirrings from the spectators. Brian took a quick look and saw that there were at least four or five more people. Lori took one more step, knelt down, and then joined Kristin and Jill.

Brian now looked down and saw three topless young women all giving their undivided attention to his cock. It was an amazing sight. When Lori joined the others she was almost forceful in taking his cock from Kristen. There was no hesitation and she immediately put his whole member in her mouth as if she was afraid the others would take it from her if she didn't hurry. The other two girls remained close on either side of her as they watched Lori take it all. While doing so though, both of them had their hands running up the back of his legs and they were caressing his hips. He moved away from the wall slightly and both took his cue and they started to grab his ass. After leaning against the cold hard wall, it now was another unique feeling as Kristen's fingernails gently pushed into his left buttock while Jill simply continued to caress the left side of his ass gently.

Chapter 9

Lisa then quizzed the three. "Which of you three want to show these folks how to really suck a cock?"

All three girls raised their hands. Again, Brian looked up and thanked his lucky stars. He dropped his head and quickly glanced over at the people behind Lisa. He immediately looked back up because he saw there were at least fifteen or more people watching intently. He was slightly embarrassed to look at any of them as he stood there with his pants around his ankles.

Lisa readdressed the girls. "All three of you can suck at the same time but you have to share." Lisa warned them.

Then Lisa walked over beside Brian. She now looked down at the three girls.

"Who's going to make him come?" Lisa asked the group. All five girls raised their hands. "Whoever makes him come has to make sure the other girls get the fruits of your labor."

Jill, Kristin, and Lori lowered their hands down. Brian was at first upset that they would not be the ones to bring him to climax. But then he quickly realized that Lisa had bigger plans for them. By lowering their hands, they were volunteering to take his load. And at this point, it promised to be quite a bit.

Lisa was now left with two girls to choose from. Would Anne or Karen be the lucky girl to make Brian finally reach climax? He was glad he did not have to choose. He looked at Anne and she was definitely stunning. Her brown hair had looked great as it moved back and forth when her mouth perfectly sucked his cock.

But then he looked at Karen, the redhead. He always did like redheads. She was also better with her mouth than Anne had been, and she used her hand to make the total experience wonderful. Overall however, Jill had taken him in the deepest. He also loved her braces. But Lisa already had plans in store for Jill's mouth.

She then gave her order, "take off your shirts and both of you see if you can make him come."

Both of the ladies were wearing T-shirts. Karen grabbed her shirt at the bottom with both hands and pulled it off with one fluid motion. Meanwhile, Anne tried to take hers off one sleeve at a time. It seemed she was a bit more reluctant. Karen quickly followed by removing her bra and she slid forward directly in front of Brian. She started to gently touch his penis as if she was waiting for her partner. Anne now realized everyone was focused on her. She picked up her pace and almost immediately her broad joined all the others on the floor. These women were all out topless. Some had shorts, some had jeans; but they were miraculously nude up above.

He once again contemplated their previous attempts. If he was lucky, they each would realize their strength. He was lucky. Anne continued to suck up and down the shaft. After every two or three strokes she would let it fall out of her mouth completely. At that point, Karen would grab his cock with her hand and stroke from top to bottom quickly. This was the perfect combination.

His cock went back into Anne's mouth. It was going deeper each and every time. She actually had begun to master how to open up the back of her mouth and throat in just this short time. The back of her throat felt wonderful on the tip of his head. As soon as he would feel its warmth, she would pull back and it would vanish again. However, the thrill of her lips sliding over the shaft would take over.

For just a brief second he would be lacking attention. Until Karen would grab his cock and stroke it again. This time she really took control. It was obvious that she had brought someone to orgasm before. Her hand moved at just the right pace. His hips began to thrust in time with her movements. Every time he thrust forward the tip of his cock would also briefly enter Anne's mouth.

Meanwhile, Lisa prepared the others. "Lori, Jill - who wants it on their face and who wants it on their tits?"

Without saying a word, Lori quickly moved her fans underneath her breasts and lifted them up. This obviously answered the question. She was ready for his sperm to cover her tits.

Brian then looked at Jill. He knew he would have the privilege of coming on her face. She was the cutest of all of them. And he always loved braces. To actually come on those braces was going to be amazing. Her face however seemed a little hesitant. He could not tell if she was disappointed or simply nervous. Certainly she would go through with it, right? She had gone this far. He certainly hoped he would get the opportunity.

His attention was brought back to Karen and Anne. Instinctively his hips had been fucking their hand and mouth respectively. He was now seconds away from the most mind blowing orgasm of his life to this point. He was so proud of himself that he lasted this long. But he could wait no longer.

Anne took his dick one final time and put it in her mouth. She moved forward once again completely and this time she fully deep throated him. His cock touched the back of her throat and there was nothing left. He could feel her lips on his pubic hair. This was too much. He was about to come. Lisa obviously saw this as well.

"That's enough, Anne. Karen had already backed away and Jill took her place next to Anne's cheek as Brian's cock slid out one final time. Her braces were fully exposed as she literally smiled while grabbing Brian's cock with her hand. Meanwhile, Lori grabbed Anne's shoulder prompting her to back away. At the same time, Lisa gave Lori a slight nudge which brought her naked upper body into Brian's full view.

Lori used both her hands to continue propping her huge breasts up waiting for the treat she wanted to receive. Jill was stroking his cock perfectly and it only took two or three motions at which point his head moved back and he started to shudder. The semen started down deep within him and quickly moved to the tip of his cock. He felt a sensation like he never felt before. It came from deep within him.

The first two spurts were strong and quick. Within a second Lori's breasts were both covered. The crowd was no longer quiet. All of them were cheering now. Brian quickly took his eyes off of her tits to look at the crowd. Another five people or so had joined in to watch. This included his friends Greg and Alan. Also there was Liz and Sarah, two girls from his school that he and the guys hung around with quite often. They all were very close friends; but Brian always had a crush on Liz. He was pretty sure the feeling was mutual. As he looked at Liz's face in the middle of this amazing orgasm he realized that she was definitely interested in him. Her eyes were wide as saucers watching his cock as it made its second explosion. In fact, she licked her lips. This only made the situation even more unbelievable. Ultimately, Liz would experience this first hand in the next few months.

Chapter 10

"Jill!" Lisa shouted. Her voice brought Brian's attention back and was the cue for Jill to make sure she got her share.

Jill moved slightly to the right and the third and fourth shots out of Brian's red penis hit her on her left cheek and all over her semi open mouth. Brian could see some of it laying on her teeth and braces. He watched as her lips licked it off and she swallowed what was there.

Jill stroked another time and one more bit came out and unfortunately hit the floor. Jill quickly put her mouth around his cock to make sure nothing else was wasted. At that point, there was nothing left in him. But her warm mouth felt great as she continued to suck. She, like Anne, had learned a lot in just this short amount of time.

Meanwhile, Lori was still there on her knees holding those large breasts in her hands. She was looking down at the globs of gizz that now were sitting on top of them.

Lisa offered to help, "who wants to lick it?" She paused. "Kristin?" She asked the girl who had been least involved during the climax.

Kristin hesitated. Karen did not. She moved around to face Lori and started to lick the cum off of Lori's right breast. It was obvious she was anxious to see what it tasted like.

Kristin was almost angry at herself for her hesitation. She moved around to Lori's left side and started to lick her share off of the other breast.

This is where Brian leaned back against the wall and appreciated the scene. Five topless girls were sharing his cock and its contents. It was something that he obviously would never ever experience again. Luckily, he knew that even then. He realized this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. He had simply been blessed that it happened so early in his life. In all honesty, as he got older he thought perhaps this was not a blessing but a curse. It may have been a curse because by far he would never be able to top this experience.

His bare ass was against the brick wall and he watched the redhead Jill with her braces finish licking his semen off of her lips. He then looked to the left and saw Karen and Kristin using their tongues and their lips to hesitantly lap up the other part of his orgasm off of Lori's huge tits.

"Get every drop, girls." Lisa commanded.

"Son of a bitch!" Brian thought again. She really was crazy.

It was a difficult task because by now Lori had begun to use her hands to smear it over her breasts. Both breasts glistened even though there was limited light in that corner. Although at this point, they were probably glistening merely from the saliva of the other two. By now there was no way any of Brian's juices remaining.

Meanwhile, Anne seemed disappointed, or more likely embarrassed, and started to hook her bra back up. Brian saw her just in time to say one final goodbye to her breasts before they were once again in their rightful place. She then started to button her shirt.

While he was watching Anne, he did not really notice that Lisa herself was approaching him from the left. Her right hand came towards his neck and she pulled him away from the wall and gave him a deep kiss as her tongue entered his mouth. At the same time the left hand grabbed his cock continued to stroke slightly. A few remaining drops came out and she made sure to get them on her palm. She brought her hand to her face and licked it all off. All the while she gave him the most devious and sensual look all at once.

Chapter 11

"What do you tell Brian, girls?" She asked them all.

He could not believe it. She still is treating them like they were her little kids. And they still play the role to a tee.

BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers