The Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers

They all seriously spoke in unison. "Thank you, Brian".

He felt awkward. Should he respond? He then responded in what he later realized was the best way. "No girls, thank you."

He then started to button his Levi 501's while he watched the girls get dressed. It was rather dark but he could've sworn that Lori's tits were still slightly covered with this semen as she put her bra back on. That thought actually started to give him another erection. However, he knew that this event was over. Many people from the crowd had already left and gone back downstairs.

Anne had already left quickly. This confirmed what he originally thought. She was probably overly embarrassed by what she had done. Karen was next to leave. She glanced at Brian but quickly gave him a slight hesitant wave before she went around the corner and started to walk down the stairs.

The last three to play were now just completing the ritual of getting their bras and shirts back in place.

"Kiss him goodbye, girls" Lisa reminded them.

Jill, Kristin, and Lori all approached him. Jill was the first as she whispered thank you again and gave him a big kiss. The kiss was awkward because of her braces. But he could actually smell his own semen on her breath as he kissed her. That was a new situation for him. He didn't really know what to think. They kissed for about 2 seconds and she was gone.

The redhead, Kristin, was next to say her goodbyes. She was the one that had wanted to be first to suck his cock and was pushed back in line. There was never any hesitation in anything she did. And it continued in her goodbye kiss. She took her left arm and put it around his neck as she pulled him close. She then used her right hand and grabbed his ass. Quickly, the two of them kissed deeply as her tongue explored his mouth one last time. He decided to use the opportunity to feel her breasts one last time. The kiss only lasted long enough for him to use his right hand to quickly grab her left breast and squeeze. She then backed away and said "thank you" ever so softly.

Lori approached him and at first gave him a big hug. She pushed her largest hits against his chest and he grabbed her as hard as he possibly could and gave her a big firm hug. It was a reassuring hug and you could tell she relaxed even more. As their embrace stopped, she stepped back slightly and looked in his eyes. This was the first time he had ever really looked any of them truly in the eyes. He could tell that there was no regret. She was still excited, and perhaps enamored. He moved towards her and they kissed. They kissed deeply. She also made sure to hug him so that both of her breasts pushed firmly against him. Their tongues explored each other and in a way this was just as exciting as some of the other activities.

Lori had grown to be his favorite. How could she not be with her beautiful tits, and the way they looked covered with his semen? He also liked her attitude. She seemed to be the most adventuresome of the five. Her breasts pushed against him so much that his back was up against the wall. It was almost forceful. He couldn't tell if it was because she was gaining confidence or if she was still very horny. He made the assumption that it was both.

She actually took her hand and reached for his cock one last time. She grabbed it and stroked it several times and he was already beginning to get hard from his thoughts. After several more strokes from her he was raring to go. He moved his crotch toward her hand to signal that he wanted more. Just then was the only time he actually was mad at Lisa.

"Let's go, Lori!" Lisa shouted out.

Lori stopped stroking and stepped away only one step. She looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

"Bye". She whispered.

"Thank you." He told her. She turned and quickly went down the stairs.

The disappointment that it was over was starting to hit him. Lisa then approached him. She grabbed him by the wrist and placed his hand on her breast on top of her argyle sweater. Just as this had started, it was now about to end. She then gave him another deep kiss. The crowd finally cheered louder than they had all night. They were excited that the mastermind of it all was now involved.

This kiss with Lisa refreshed Brian's memory from before the others came up. Her deep and passionate kiss right now confirmed that she was definitely the most experienced of all six. And she was the best. His only regret was that he never got to feel her lips on his cock.

With that thought, he actually did one of the bravest things he had ever done up to that point.

"Will I ever get to feel your lips on my cock?" His voice was even confident when he asked.

Her response took away any disappointment he was feeling.

"Our school is here for a basketball game Friday night. I will be here." she replied. She followed her statement with a wink and a smile.

It did not surprise him. This girl was an amazing find. Only she could give such a devious smile and a wink. One that would leave Brian thinking more about what possibly would happen in two days then the fact that he had just been sucked off by five topless women at the same time.

She turned and disappeared around the stairwell wall. He hoped Friday night would also be another night to remember. It was...

BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers