The Ballad of Bill and Jamie Ch. 03

Story Info
A story of awakening, and love realized.
6.5k words
3.98
9.1k
4
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 10/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept VERY soundly. Bill got up to pee again about 3:30, but scooped me back into his arms the minute he climbed back into the bed. The alarm clock sounded at 6:00 am. I was awake instantly, as was Bill. As he leaned over to stifle the clock, I got a good full length view at his fully awake sexual appendage. It was stunning, and it was mine.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Bill asked innocently.

My grin was anything but innocent. "Oak" and I moved in to sample his morning wood. He shifted his pelvis so I had complete access to his hardwood plank. I wrapped my hand around him mid shaft, and ran my tongue over the sensitive flesh of his dicks head.

"Oh, Jamie that's wonderful!"

I took the head of his cock into my mouth and began to dance my tongue all over him. I began to slowly move my hand up and down his Longfellow and soon my face joined in rhythm. I orally masturbated him for a few minutes, and then I went back to the head of his cock to find a small amount of delicious fluid leaking ever so slowly from the duct at the apex. I tongued it, I sucked it, and gently nibbled its fleshy face, as Bill moaned in response to my first attempt at fellatio. As I tongued the end of his penis I continued to stroke the shaft with my hand, and it seems that my technique agreed with my partner. I had been feasting on my breakfast when his throbbing became accentuated by rhythmic musculature contractions, so I heated up the tongue bathing I was pouring over his pocket rocket, and gripped tightly as I jacked off his first nut of the day.

"Aaaaahaahahhahhhhhhhhh!" Bill moaned loudly as his rocket went off in my mouth. His first shot caught me a little by surprise and some of it dribbled down over my hand as it worked Bill into an orgasmic frenzy, and I clamped my lips firmly around his bulbous head, and slowed my tongue work to a snail's pace lingering over the head of his erupting penis, enabling me to concentrate on slurping up his nectar. I drank his load eagerly and continued my milking until I was sure that he was indeed dry. While not a gallon, he had expelled a considerable amount of ejaculate. I had never tasted cum before, and I would have never imagined that it tasted that way, not bad, just a very unusual savory flavor that I would be happy to partake of from Bill, at any time.

I turned my face back to Bill as he caught his breath, "What a lovely breakfast! Thank you for your pleasurable company while I dined!"

"Holy hell! That was hands down the best head I've ever gotten. Where did you learn to do that?"

"The first I've ever given. I'm so glad you liked it, I most certainly did. If every one is like that, don't you ever hesitate to offer me drink from your lovely fountain. Now, what would you like for breakfast?"

"I was thinking oatmeal, but now I think I'd rather have some your sweet flesh." And he moved in to kiss me. I allowed a peck on the cheek, and interjected "Tell you what, you get the shower ready and I'll join you in just a minute."

"You wanna make love in the shower?"

"Many, many times! I'll use the bathroom in the hall to get ready for you, and I'll be right there."

"See you shortly" and he went to his bathroom as I popped into the hall bath. After a thorough inspection of what remained of my "pussy" I made sure I was good and clean and I flushed. I cringed and waited for the water temp to change for Bill, no scream so I don't think it affected him much.

I rounded the corner to his bathroom to find him standing outside the shower door, his stiffy about half erect, and hanging low enough to instantly awaken the pornographic lobe of my brain. I was nibbling on my lower lip and staring at the HUGE set of balls the bookended his bedroom bologna. "Hi" he said, jolting me back to reality. "Would you care to join me?"

"Ooo, I certainly would." Already dreaming of shower sex and eager to find out if it differed from sex without warm water pouring over us. "But only if you promise to hold me close during the scary parts," And I stepped past him into the shower.

"There's nothing scary in here little lady, just you and me, hot and wet." Bill stepped into the spacious shower and pulled the shower door closed as I rinsed my mouth well in the spraying water.

"I have no doubt, but it is kinda scary how good we are at generating heat."

"True," and Bill encircled my waist with his muscular arms. I let my arms fall into place around his neck and we necked in the shower until his lengthy prick threatened to push us apart. I turned around and rubbed my tush up against him and said "You can't expect me to be around that glorious specimen and not beg to be the object of its affection." I leaned forward and placed my hands on the safety rail, looked over my right shoulder, and called for my man "Would you like to stick that lovely cock inside me?"

"I certainly would. Do you think it would be alright if I spent a while enjoying your pussy? I promise to feed it well."

"I would be delighted," wiggling my ass "if you would be so kind?" Bill moved into position and placed both his hands on my flared hips. His positioning was impeccable, and his ample rod slid expertly inside my waiting cleft completely unguided. He leaned forward over my back, and kissed me gently in the center of my back as the warm water rained all over us. While his ears were close I breathed out, "But you must not tell a soul. If you can keep our secret, I will allow you unrestricted access to my pussy, for your personal indulgences only."

"I would like that very much! I'll do my best to see that you are as pleased as I'm sure I will be with our arrangement."

"Then feel free to consummate our pact, and Bill, take me, anytime you like." And with that his stationary invader sprang to life and began to enjoy me. I in turn surrendered control of my body to him, and allowed him to conquer me without resistance. His rutting cock plowed my tender flesh and it felt stupendous. I experimented by intermittently contracting the muscles in the floor of my pelvis, and cheering him on.

"I love the way you fuck me Bill!"

Contract. "I love fucking you!"

"Oh your cock is fucking me so good!"

Contract. "Your pussy is so good!"

"Fuck me faster."

Contract.

"Oh yea baby, that's so good."

Contract. "Yea baby its soooo goooood!"

"Yea! Yea! Yea!"

Contract. "Oh Yea!"

He was wonderful at making me feel good. "Cum in my pussy baby. Fill it up with your cum."

Contract. This technique was making the feeling of my impending 'rush' build exponentially.

"Oh god I'm gonna fill your pussy so full!" and he began to speed up his repeated capacity testing of my cock hungry tenderness.

Contract. Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust. Contract. Thrust, thrust, thrust. Contract. Thrust, thrust. Contract. The collapse and adrenaline rush came all at once, and sizzled sensuously at every nerve ending in my body, burning away to the groans of Bill injecting me with his lovely spend, and the sensation of being fucked took up the fire in my nerve endings and every muscle in my pelvis seized involuntarily with a painful ecstasy that I will remember the rest of my life.

Bill spun me around put my back on the shower wall with incredible speed. He bent down and picked me up by looping his arms under my knees, hanging my freshly fucked tenderness in the air and putting me in line to receive him again.

Bill wasted no time in getting his cock inside me again, and I assisted by rocking my lower body forward to fully engulf him inside my freshly fucked pussy.

Yes, I understand the difference, and the playfulness of lovers, but when we were together no other word describes that part of my body. I had a pussy, and it belonged to Bill.

I was looking directly into his eyes, eight inches away, as I said "Oh god Bill, I love the feeling of you inside me. Don't stop, PLEASE, Don't stop." The frenzy of sex continued below our faces as I gently reached up and placed my hand on the side of his face, and I gently kissed him. "I KNEW THIS WAS RIGHT." I whispered. I kissed him gently again as the feeling of another impending orgasmic rush filled my body. "I KNEW IT WOULD BE THIS WAY." I said and I exploded on a cellular level again, as Bill rammed his cock past my threshold.

Bill held me there, suspended above the floor of his shower for another ten minutes as he worked himself up to orgasm, all the while ruining me for any other lover. Then he poured his sperm into me, erupting inside me again and again. Looking deep into my eyes, he unloaded completely as I kissed him all over his contorted face. He let my legs fall to the floor one at a time, while he returned my kisses.

"I don't care what anybody has to say about it, I want to be with you, as your woman." I said as he kissed my neck.

"I want to have you as my woman."

"Then you shall have me." I sank to my knees, and commenced a long slow cleaning of his well-oiled tool. I took his still throbbing meat into my mouth and sealed my lips as far down his shaft as I could and drew back slowly, removing the remainder of his spent seed. When the top end had been cleaned to my perfectionist standards, I began a slow methodical licking of the root section of his reawakening staff.

"Oh Jamie, that feels so good. You really like my dick don't you?"

I planted my tongue squarely between his huge nuts, and began an exaggerated lick up the length of his now fully erect cock, and looked up at his face as I did it and breathed out "UH HUH!" When I reached the end of his rod, I flicked up off the end with my tongue, took his shaft in my hands and glided them rapidly up and down my new favorite playing thing and confessed "I want all the cum you can make. I want it in my mouth, and I want it in my new pussy, I want it sprayed all over me. Promise me you'll give me your cum, all of it."

"Oh Baby! You can have it, all of it. I'm gonna make you very happy. We're gonna be very happy, you and I."

"Can we go back to bed and make love slow and easy?"

"Yes baby, let's go."

We dried off hurriedly, and kissed gently and softly at the foot of the bed.

"Is it ok if I suck your titts?"

"Yes, why would you even ask?"

"Just want to make sure you're ok with things."

"Do you enjoy sucking on flat titties?"

"I love sucking titts, as I'd like to show you."

"Please, show me." We reclined on the bed, and Bill nestled in next to me. He took my right nipple into his mouth with a gentle tug. He began with sucking my nipple erect, and then he started sucking harder. My nipple and the entire areola around it was in his mouth as I cradled his head in the crook of my arm, my body turned slightly to keep my nipple in line with his mouth. The feeling of my lover nursing on my breast was incredible and it set me to softly moaning. Bill spent a full half hour sucking and nursing from that nipple, and I was breathing very heavily when he got up from the bed, walked around to the other side and nestled in next to me begging me to let him have the other. I anxiously offered up my left breast, and he gently latched on and began to inch me closer to madness. As he suckled from my breast, the heaving breaths I was exhaling washed over the nipple he had serviced first, and excited it further. My right nipple was not just erect when he had finished with it, it was alive and throbbing. It was sending out signals of passionate lust throughout my body and its sister was quickly joining in the broadcast.

He nursed long on my breasts, moving back forth from one to the other as I grasped the headboard. I sang out the joy of having my titties join in the sexual surrender to my man. After what seemed like hours, he raised his head and asked very quietly, "Are you ready to make sweet love with me again?"

I was breathing far too heavily to answer, so I nodded enthusiastically.

"Spread your beautiful legs." I did, and I brought my arms down to embrace him as his frame settled on top of me. Bill's love machine found its way home without either of us providing direction. He was low on top of me when he pushed into me. It took my breath, and I gasped loudly when he entered my flesh ever so slowly. His face was no more than an inch from mine, and we were breathing each other's air. He rocked back and forth gently screwing me with maddeningly slow restraint. I could feel every inch of him as he throbbed his way into me, and again as it withdrew only to repeat the process. My nipples pulsed as he basked in the heat of my raging lust. As I began the contracting trick I had learned, the throbbing in my aching breasts quickly picked up the rhythm, and it took very little effort to set me afire, sending my entire body into rhythmic electric contractions. Bill didn't vary his methodical stroking at all as I degenerated into his own personal quivering sperm bank.

The first thing I was aware of as my grip on reality re-established itself was his cock still stroking me, then his fingers gently stimulating my nipples. I looked into his face, and as our eyes met, he whispered "YOUR SO FUCKING HOT!" His movement stopped, and I was internally bathed in his orgasmic release. His cock spasmed over and over deep inside me, and his eyes stayed fixed on mine. All movement stopped, we even stopped breathing as every sensation in the world fell away except for two, the sensation of him cuming inside of me, and the vision of his eyes peering into my very soul. I continued looking deeply into his eyes as he ejaculated every drop of his precious molten love inside me, and I saw that he believed we belonged together.

Bill came in from work to find me on my knees in the bedroom wearing the sexy little black teddy he had bought for me on our first anniversary. He walked up to me and I immediately set about freeing him from the chastity belt our love had wrapped us both in. His cock was flaccid but signs of life were readily apparent as I took him into my hungry mouth.

His erection grew quickly, and I could only hold his entire cock in my mouth briefly, as he lengthened past my oral capacity. I wrapped my hands around the backs of his denim clad thighs, and began to move my mouth back and forth as I throated all of him I could.

"You always know when I need to get a nut, don't you?"

My reply was an increase in the speed that I was mouthing him with. I was inviting him to unload the heavy burden of sweet sex cream he carried in the factory holding tanks that hung low and bloated below his distribution nozzle.

"Oh my, you are hungry, aren't you baby?"

"Mmm, huh." I hummed. I eagerly feasted on my guys seed planter as it throbbed out its precum appetizer on my tongue, further lubricating my lips as they slid toward and then away from the thick nest of ass ticklers around the base of his virility. After I had the undivided attention of his sex drive, I backed my cocksucker off and latched my lips firmly around the tender flesh just behind his cocks thumping head, and began the dance of the teasing tongue all over it.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned, "That's gonna get you a big mouthful. Oh Damn!"

He moaned loudly as I sucked and tongued the glistening precum from his glans, and I telepathically begged to have my mouth filled with delicious essence of Bill. And I didn't have to wait long.

The stiff pipeline from his sperm factory sprang to life, and it belched out his edible seed at full flow capacity, bathing my dancing tongue in his hot thick au jus.

"AAAaaaaahaahhaahhhaaahhhhhhhh! I love the way you suck my dick. OOOooooooohhhh! I wanna feed you all of it baby!" His comments were completely unnecessary, but I loved to hear him talk about being pleased by me. I let his orgasm wash over my lapping tongue and I rolled it around inside my mouth relishing the flavor, and consistency before I hungrily drank it down my parched throat quenching my thirst for the nourishment my man enjoyed feeding me.

I stood slowly, and took him in my hands rubbing the last few drops over the exterior of my favorite sexual plaything. I wrapped the other arm around his thick neck and whispered in his ear, "Welcome home baby, I missed you."

"I'll have to leave more often, if I can come home to this kind of reception."

"Oh, that's not all you get." I continued to breathe in his ear, "Would you be interested in a piece of ass? I've been keeping it warm for you all day."

"You bet I would!"

I turned and walked to the leather armchair that sat by the bedroom window, knelt on the seat cushion and bent over, resting my torso on the chair back. My positioning had the effect of showing him the crotchless portion of my sexy dress, and putting my hot bottom at just the right height for him to easily mount.

"See something you like? I asked.

"Oh Yea!" He boldly stated as he took my hips in his strong hands and placed inside me the throbbing heat of his lust. He teased my lusty cleft by poking just the head in and withdrawing several times, and as my breathing began to grow deep he mounted me properly with a loving full length stoking of my internal flame. Bill spent several minutes flogging his conquest with his lengthy pole.

"I've been dreaming about you fucking me all day!" I cooed softly as I surrendered my body in triumph. "You like my pussy?"

"Your pussy gets better every time you give it to me. You like it when I fuck your pussy?"

"Oh hell yea, fuck my hot pussy baby!" I squealed out as his cock exercised its manly prerogative with a gentle ferocity. My yielding body begged for more of his sexual attention as the ever familiar heat built inside my loins. "My pussy is hungry for your cum, feed my pussy your hot cum!"

The muscles inside my backdoor vestibule had clamped down on my lovers cock the minute he was fully inside me, and the sensation of him poking me through that tightness did the same thing it always did. I drove me straight to orgasm, and I vocalized my ecstasy, "Your big cock is gonna make me Aaaaaaahaahahahahahhhhhhhh!!!!" as my tender pussy spasmed.

"Get over here on the bed, I'm not done with you!" and he wrenched his erection from me. I was panting hard as he guided me to our bed.

I collapsed onto the bed as my spasming played itself out, and my legs instinctively spread wide as Bill moved into place above me. He grabbed my legs, placing his rough textured hands in the folds behind my knees bringing my legs high out of the way and opening me to his advance.

"Get your cock back inside me. C'mon baby, fuck me deep!"

Bill pushed his big gun into deep into me and I gasped hard.

"Ooo, baby. Fuck me. Come on, fuck me hard!"

Bill began to stroke his meat pole hard and fast, letting his nutsack spank my butt as his penis ravaged my cock hole. "Yea Bill, that's how I like it! Give it to me! Fuck me! Yea baby like that!" He grunted and moaned as he pumped my thirsty tail. "More Bill, give it to me baby, yea baby fuck me harder!" He was shagging me good, and being the greedy little cock hungry whore I was, I wanted more.

"You're fucking the shit out of me! Oh baby fuck me! Fuck me some more!" His face was next to mine, breathing hard, and grunting loud. I brought my mouth in close to his ear and whispered, "Cum inside me Bill, I want your cum inside me."

"Oooooooohohohohohoohhhh!" He bellowed as his eruption flowed into me.

"That's the way my pussy likes it! Deep and cumming! Shoot some more in there! Oh yea, fill me full of your hot sticky cum!"

Bill lowered his weight onto my freshly fucked frame and kissed me. "Don't you ever get enough?"

"Of that fine piece of man flesh down there? You've got to be kidding me. I'm ready to get injected again. Think you might be able to help me out with that?"

"I think your old man needs a little rest."

"That's fine, I just wanna make sure 'my ole man' gets all the sex he can handle. Cause 'your ole lady' dearly loves 'getting fucked' by her 'ole man'. She also loves 'sucking her ole man's cock'. That ok?"

12