The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 06

Story Info
Act 2 Part 4
5k words
4.72
17.1k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,317 Followers

Ron the giant, #36

At this point, Vera was filming me almost everywhere, and when she wasn't, she had the camera close by. Every moment seemed full of the possibility of great sex somewhere new with someone unexpected.

We stopped in Arizona to catch a movie. I don't even remember what it was, but I know it had Clive Owen in it. Clive does it for me, you know? Vera is on the fence. She says she likes his acting more than his looks, but I think she's just unwilling to admit to carrying a crush on the same guy I do. It was an opening weekend release so we saw it in one of the big theaters, and when the movie let out, the bathrooms were predictably packed. Vera and I stood in the line outside the womens room for a few minutes.

"Yeah, the ending wasn't what I was expecting. I didn't think he was going to die like that.....like...that. That. J, There!" She frantically pointed behind us to the mens room, where men were coming and going without any hinderance. I blinked in confusion for a moment, before turning back as the light switch was going on in my head. I smiled at her, and she already had the camera out and trained on me. Grin in place, we headed for greener pastures with shorter lines.

As we were approaching, guys gave us confused looks, but one glance past us at the line at the womens room was more than enough to let any transgression slide without comment. I went in first with Vera drafting me, camera discreetly inside her jacket and pointed at my back. I paused to wash my hands first, and she swept into an open stall. I watched in the mirror as the camera slowly lifted up over the stall wall, and found it hard to cover my snickering. There is nothing funny in a mens bathroom.

Hands dried, I went over to one of the urinals. I lifted up the front of my skirt, withdrew, and began relieving myself. The man on my left coughed discreetly.

"Hey, have you ever tried to stand up from a squat in heels?" That came out with a hint more venom than I had intended, and the man was done, flushed and out the door in a flash. My eyes followed him as he scurried out the door, and I glanced behind me to see that Vera had tracked the him too and was now panning back to me. I giggled. That was all we were really hoping for here; a bit. Just a few seconds of comedy to throw between the heavier scenes. Thats all we thought we would find.

Fully invested in the bit, I decided to try breaking another of the supposed Mens Room Rules by peeking. I waited patiently, and eventually a young black guy came up next to me. I waited for the sound and began to lean to peek over the little divider between us. It only took seconds, but it felt like an eternity as I shifted my weight all to one leg and got an eyeful of one of the biggest dicks I'd ever seen. Bigger than mine. Maybe the biggest.

I whistled softly at nearly the same time he said "Oh!". Shocked, my eyes flicked up to see that he was doing the same thing to me. Neither of us knew what to do with the revelation that we were both peeking, and we stood there for a long moment. Not breaking the glance, He zipped up and turned towards me. I was less practiced at handling my self without looking, and had to look down to tuck it all back in.

"That's not nothing you've got down there" he said before I'd finished. I half laughed/half gasped. My plan for humor was backfiring. But then I realized the camera was still rolling and he hadn't been freaked out or dissuaded by what he saw. In fact, he was... impressed?

"Thanks..." I said, straightening out my skirt. "Right back 'atcha." Vera was coming out of the stall, camera nowhere to be seen.

"Hi!" She interjected in her bright, abrupt manner. "I'm V, and this is J." He nodded, a little overwhelmed that there were now two of us, but still not running. "Would you like to join us for a drink?"

***

"I might have guessed bi" I said, speech somewhat slurred by from the shots. "It's not like I have a flashing light that says 'Look here' "

"Well no, You're a woman peeing upright. Even without a dick, that'd be impressive!"

"Sometimes, she has no idea what she's capable of," Vera said, snickering.

"You say that like I might suddenly axe murder you!" I feigned a deep insult.

"No, no. What I'm saying is, You are...You defy description, J." She was pointing at me with her glass, sloshing a tiny bit of whiskey at me.

***

The camera work on this one was all tripod. It's not our best work, but it was some of our most passionate. I'm naked as soon as the camera flips on, and Ron is squatting on the edge of the bed taking me in with his eyes. He's naked too, and his huge dick is just hanging there. He's definitely got me beat in length and girth. With a slight stagger to my step that betrays my lack sobriety, I stalked towards him. In heels like I was, and bent over like he was, he's right in line with my groin. As I got closer, his hand reached out and grabbed me. There were no words. There were plenty of words when we were drunk at the bar. Lots of boasts. Plenty of coy seduction. Lots of teasing. Now, we were just in it.

I took a wide stance. His legs were fully spread to the sides. At first, he was just licking. His hands worked up and down the shaft while his tongue bathed my swollen red head. From behind me, Vera got down on all fours, crawled between my legs and his, and started going down on him. I could hardly see her, but I could hear her moaning. She's fingering herself, I know it. That deep, slow moan she makes is only released by her own touch and years of practice.

I reached out, planted my hand in his short, stubbly hair and pulled him forward. His lips parted and two inches disappeared into his mouth. It was so tight. I could feel his teeth dragging slightly, the pain of it causing me to take a sharp breath. He pulled back, and when he came in again his jaw was opened wider. The next time he got 4 inches inside before I felt the sweet pain of his teeth. Back off, and then down again, just barely passing the freckle on my cock I mentally marked as half way. My hand became a fist in his hair, guiding him in, and then back. He stopped holding my dick, and his hands went down to Vera's head. I watched his arms pump in and out and Vera's tone changed. Now, it wasn't very often that I dominated Vera, but whenever that happened, her voice took on this softer, petite sound. I could hear her down below me now, almost whimpering.

I began to get really excited. This was the first guy I'd ever really taken control with that was into it. My fists held his head steady, and I began thrusting at him. God, it was glorious! He kept as still a mouse while my cock slipped in and out of his mouth. His lips and tongue stayed tight, closing slightly as I pulled back, and widening as I went in. His eyes slowly closed, losing himself in the submissive roll. I saw his arms go slack, and Vera took back over below.

At first, I was careful about thrusting. Never farther than the freckle, but after a couple minutes, I began to get greedy. The freckle stayed in his mouth longer, went further past. I hit his gag reflex and he shuddered violently, but I kept my hand tight in his hair. I didn't want to push it, but I toed that line. Once I became comfortable with the length he could take, I began to go in and stay. The look on my face was getting increasingly darker. I was sneering at him!

I slowed way down coming out, and then went back in excruciatingly slow. When I felt the wetness of his lips hit the dry spot that was as his limit, I stopped and held him there. Fucking A,I just kept holding him there. Slowly, his eyes opened and looked up at me. He began making gagging sounds, trying desperately to suck air around my dick as it filled his mouth to it's limit.

"Do you want it?" I whispered. My sneer had slipped from my lips into an open state of bliss. He nodded as much as his could, still pinned in place by my fist and my cock. My other hand came forward to grab his hair, and I began thrusting again. Slowly, and still staying closer to the edge of what he could take. It wasn't more than another 30 seconds before I blew a load right down his throat. His eyes pinched shut, swallowing and gagging slightly. The swallowing brought his teeth down on my cock again, and my fists tightened in his hair. Slowly, my fingers released and I staggered back. As I backed out of the frame, Vera popped up from between his legs and went straight for his mouth. Their kiss was long and deep. Her hands caressed where mine had held. She came up against him fully and his arms reached behind her, holding her close in their embrace. Suddenly, he leaned back and brought her back with him.

As soon as he was flat, she wriggled up on all fours above him, and guided herself onto his cock. Her face pinched in ecstasy as his massive cock spread her pussy. With a yelp, she lowered herself past his head. A short cry came with each inch she lowered herself.

In the background, I walked past them, eyes exploring the room like I'd been blind since birth. That was what I'd been searching for. That control. That self assurance that came with being more than someone else could handle. I was a stud, and it was dawning on my face behind them. I love watching myself walk around mostly flaccid, my dick swinging pendulously as I turn back and forth, balls bobbing with each step.

Vera had lowered herself all the way down. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and tears were just barely visible from the edges. That man washuge. She squatted there, allowing the muscles to stretch around him, for a short while. Ron was still catching his breath from the righteous fucking I'd just given his face. He periodically worked his jaw around, as if being able to get his teeth to come all the way together again was going to require therapy.

Vera slowly began to rise and fall. She started off completely upright, and soon leaned forward. The angle was wrong, but once she was bent over, she could raise and lower herself much easier. In a rare occurrence, I walked over and grabbed the camera for a close up.

"Look at that!" I exclaimed. "He is destroying you, V!"

Her reply came through gritted teeth."I'm pretty sure it was you that destroyed me, J. He's just blue on black" The last was added after a long pause and a deep, bracing breath. I kept the camera close as she rocked forward, forward, and still further forward until tips of the mushroom began to push her pussy lips out, and she came back down again ever so slowly. Just watching her be spread so incredibly was getting me hard again. I put my fore, middle, and ring fingers in my mouth to get them wet and reached from behind the camera to press them on her puckered ass. I held them in place as she rocked back on his dick, fingers sliding in to the last knuckle. My arm followed her as she rode up and down, setting a slow but steady pace.

"Work the top half" I said, as I backed my fingers out of her and set the camera back where it was. With his incredible length, Her staying on the top half meant I had room to settle down between his legs and work on him a little. Vera was so wet that his dick looked like glass. I ran my fingers along the base, scooped up some cream and slowly lifted his balls. They were massive to match. I got my hand between the balls and his groin, gripping and squeezing them out three finger widths against the bottom of his sack. He groaned, but it muffled and died as I inhaled them. My tongue worked back and forth over his stubbly sack. I gave them a gentle, playful bite, returning the favor, and his whole body squirmed. I let off, slowly rolling them with my tongue. My other hand, now soaked with Vera's drippings, slipped between his cheeks. I had only just pressed my fore and middle finger against his sphincter when I felt his balls clench in my mouth, and everything slowed down. Cum started leaking out of Vera's pussy.

"I've gotta get some of that" I said as I pulled his balls out of my mouth. Vera leaned forward and panted. I pulled back on his cock, and it slipped out of her with a sharp sucking sound. Although I was ravenous for the potent mixture of sweat, cum and pussy juice, I couldn't tear my eyes away from Vera's still gaping hole. It was like a dark cave, secrets and mysteries still hidden in it's depths. I licked up and down, cleaning his cock with a vengeance.

Vera crawled off of Ron and collapsed on her back. She hadn't orgasmed, but ecstasy was certainly painted on her face. I got up on my knees, displaying my fully erect cock. Ron looked at it almost fearfully, and with just a hint of hesitation, rolled over onto all fours. He was bigger, and had certainly put others in more discomfort than I was about to put him in, but I guessed (correctly, I found out later) that he'd never been with anyone as large as either me or himself. He braced himself against the head of the bed as I settled in behind him. I pressed up close, my thighs against his and my cock pressed into the crack of his cheeks. This was going to require lube. Vera waddled over to her purse just past the end of the bed and tossed the bottle of KY to me while I rocked back and forth. Letting my cock slide up and down over his ass. He trembled ever so slightly.

I let the lube drip liberally into the crack of his ass, and worked it slowly with my fingers. Soon I put one finger in, followed with two, and then three. Three fingers worked in and out of his ass, spreading the lube among other things. I pulled my fingers out, and dripped more of the lube on my hands. I looked down at him while working the lube over my cock. This was it! I was finally gonna get to fuck a guy! My heart was pounding as I made unnecessarily sure that every square inch of my cock was thickly coated. I set my hands on his ass cheeks, thumbs pulling outward, and pressed the tip against his ass. His head reared back and a deep breath he'd been holding shot out of him as I popped my head inside. He was so warm. And tight. God, he was so tight. I almost wondered if he'd ever received from a guy, or if he'd only ever been the giver.

"Is that ok?" I asked. His response was a slow but certain nod. I pressed on. Slower than Vera had. I was popping his cherry in grand fashion, and it was not a thing to be sullied with hard sex. Not yet anyway. It was very different from fucking I'd just given him. This was tender. I worked the first three inches of my cock inside him, never stopping. It was a slow but constant push-pull. In my mind, my cock was massaging the inside of his ass. I leaned my head back, lost in the moment. Never stopping. Push-pull. I chanced another inch. He was breathing through gritted teeth, but the sound was not one of pain or displeasure, but release. Bittersweet.

Vera had recovered enough that she slid underneath him and began sucking him off again. This was more of a hand job with the head in her mouth, but Ron moaned deeply just the same. I could see Vera fingering herself with her free hand, and I lost myself in the rhythm of her sounds. Never stopping. Push-pull. 6 inches now. 6 inches in, nearly 6 inches back out. Never stopping. Push-pull. My hands slid around from his cheeks to his hips. He was anchored to the bed, and I used the leverage to pull myself in deeper.

Ron's moans were a constant, formless sound. 7 inches. I felt our balls slap together harmlessly, and I could no longer restrain myself. I pushed another half inch, and then another half inch, and then my thighs were against him. Never stopping. Push-pull. All the way in, all the way out. Watching my cock completely disappear into his ass was driving me wild.

I started going faster. Faster. Faster. Hoooly shit I'm finally fucking a guy. Take this, mankind!!! My balls kept thumping against his, and although my dick is too tight to for our thighs to slap, it's not for lack of trying.

Ron was now wailing, and Vera's fingers worked furiously. I felt him spasm and squeeze my dick, and beneath him, Vera began to make strangled whimpers. Faster. Faster. I was possessed!!

As I finally climaxed, I pulled myself in as deep as I could go. I doubled over him, hovering above his back with my cock still throbbing, still pulsing inside him as cum spat out in sticky gobs. My tits hung down and settled on his lower back.

Vera was vibrating beneath him, legs pulled back, and with a howl she squirted. She was practically shouting around his cock as a constant stream of clear fluid shot out of her and landed all over the wall, phone, and night stand that had been in the path. The slow disentanglement of our bodies showed that we had each cried a little. At least at the end. It was a long time before anyone said anything at all.

"It's kind of not fair" Vera said. I don't know about Ron, but in my mind I thought she was talking about our cocks.

"What isn't, sweetie?" I asked.

"You each came twice." She sounded exhausted even saying it, but she had that tone of finality that said we were gonna have to fuck her to make her happy.

"I don't know," I started sheepishly, and faster than I thought her capable of, she rolled on top of me and pinned me.

"Oh no. There is no discussion. You fucked his brains out today. Look at him! The man is barely coherent!"

"Hey!" Ron objected halfheartedly.

"You're not getting off that easily either. You're both gonna make this happen, got it?" She gave him a level stare until he nodded, and then she turned it on me. She sat up, a self-satisfied smile creeping over her lips. She reached down between her legs and grabbed my cock from where it had been laying down between my legs, and laid it flat on my stomach. Now full-out grinning, she began grinding up and down my cock, dragging her clit up and down the shaft. I felt my cock filling back out again underneath her, the thought of her hot pussy whipping me back into fighting shape. I saw Ron stirring next to us, watching my cock, but Vera held up a finger to him.

"I've got two holes. They're both getting a cock, but you are NOT going in my ass!" She took my hand and led me to the edge of the bed where she pushed me and tugged me until I was laying with my legs hanging off. She walked around in front of me and lubed me up again. Her face was all business. She twisted at the waist to reach around to her own ass, lubing with clinical precision. I had a sloppy grin on as I leaned back on my elbows, cock fully erect and pointing straight up. She turned around, bent over, and reach down between her legs to grab at me.

I started to get really, really hard/excited. I'd only ever had her ass once, and I was really looking forward to going back there. I couldn't watch as she backed up onto me, instead closing my eyes and leaning my head all the way back to face the ceiling as she pushed/sat down over the head.

"Fuck, don't cum yet, don't cum yet, don't cum yet....."she pleaded, mostly with herself, but I knew I probably wasn't far from a third . "Fuck,fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Maybe a full minute later, I feel her cheeks press on my thighs, and her weight settles on me as she rocks back. "fuuuuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! FUCK!"I give a little thrust/ bounce as she's drawing her feet up onto my knees and spreading, and she takes a sharp breath. I lean back all the way, and Vera settles back just a bit. Her hands seek out mine, and our fingers lock. "Ok."

Ron came up jerking himself, and his eyes were fixed on the point where my cock disappeared. "I love the way your balls are just laying on the bed," He says softly.

"Focus!" Vera snapped, and Ron straightened out. "I want 22 inches of dick and I want it right the fuck now!" Ron hurried forward. Vera was dripping all over me, and my balls were soaked. He doesn't stop for lube. Vera's fingers, laced with mine, grip so hard I thought she'd broken at least one as she let out a cry I've never heard before.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,317 Followers
12