The Band Ch. 02

Story Info
We go on tour.
1k words
3.73
11.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theband
theband
2 Followers

After our show we had to rush to get our stuff off stage. We knew that it went well. Elizabeth had immediately grabbed her blazer, put it on over her bra and buttoned it up. She avoided eye contact with us and nobody found the right thing to say to her. She seemed embarrassed. We quietly cleared the stage - I could tell that Mark thought we had a shot at the tour. He told me he didn't think the fact that we had a girl in her bra on stage was important, but Elizabeth being into it and giving it all somehow made us all better.

We did get to go on the tour. I think that we all had the feeling that our performance with Elizabeth in her bra made this happen. Later, we were told that the decision was made regardless of our final performance. We never mentioned her little show in her bra to Elizabeth - somehow we sensed she didn't want to talk about it. Actually we only talked about music with her - Alan sometimes talked about politics or social issues with her. We had less than two weeks to get ready. Mark frantically worked on our program. He added one of our old songs to the very end - Elizabeth had nothing to do during the song - maybe to compensate he proposed that she should be the lead singer for another song - we practiced but she was hesitant and asked to wait before she would do the lead singing. The tour was exciting for us - but not really a glorious event. We played in small venues and sometimes at strange times. We drove with two cars. Mark and Sara in Mark's van with our equipment. Me, Alan and Elizabeth in Alan's car. Alan got off work even though his boss was not happy. We'd stay in cheap Motels. We rented 3 rooms: Mark and Sara - me and Alan - Elizabeth.

Our first show was on a Thursday in a former warehouse - most of the crowd arrived during our show. Elizabeth was dressed in the same outfit as last time - but she did not take off her top. After the show we were a little disappointed and we felt that the headliners were also not happy.

Our next show was Saturday, for the next two days we frequently talked about our last two performances. I am not sure what Elizabeth thought - she was quiet as usual. Every day, Elizabeth got up before the rest of us and ran 5 miles - every day!! She also told us that she did yoga for at least 45 minutes every day in her room. The rest of us was just lazy. She basically didn't drink anything on our off nights. This surprised me, she always downed a couple of drinks before our shows - I guess to calm her nerves.

Saturday night we played in a generic bar in a strip mall. Elizabeth wore high heeled half boots and a tight black skirt that came to mid thigh. She wore a light beige blazer under it I was able to see a white sweater. I thought: She does have very nice legs: slim, long, toned, smooth, and lightly tanned. It was cool outside and her bare legs stood out. At the beginning of the third song she took off her blazer, to show her short sleeved, knit, white top. The top was not especially sexy or revealing - loose and no cleavage, but still she looked good and somehow I could tell that she is excited. I thought the show went well and the crowd was into it.

Two or three songs after Elizabeth had dropped her blazer we played a fast paced song, "Fly Fly", with Elizabeth behind the keyboard. I saw her lift up her sweater a couple of times before she removed it over her head. She now wore: 2 inch black half boots, a short black skirt and a white one-piece swimsuit. The suit covered her stomach, split right under her breasts and tied behind her neck. Basically completely exposing her back and her sides under her arms. The material seemed dense but it fit very tight and revealed every curve. Her upper body was as expected slim, her back is quite toned - all the yoga obviously - one could still see the faint tan lines from last summer. One was able to see that her flat stomach was a little toned as well - and she seems to have small breasts, a B cup maybe?

The amount of skin she showed clearly stood out - the crowed was dressed in dark colors and long sleeves. I thought: She had planned to take off the sweater and felt the swimsuit was covering more than the bra. To me it was even sexier because I was able to see the shape of her small breasts. She covered up after the show and nothing was mentioned.

She wore the swimsuit (or a similar one in black) for the next shows and always took of her sweater or shirt. I could tell that she became more comfortable.

Mark kept asking Elizabeth whether she wanted to try a song as the lead. Eventually she agreed. - But, right before the show, she told us that she wasn't able to go through with it. She was clearly upset - I noticed that she put her hand between her legs while she told us. The show started half an hour later. I was concerned about her. She seemed agitated as we started. As usual she took off her blazer and shirt. She wore her skirt and the swimsuit. She was really wound up and kept zipping from a beer bottle. I saw her stroking her right hand down her stomach and slowly sliding it into her skirt - only for a few seconds. Later she touched her upper body with both hands and slid her hands under her top and rubbed her breasts. I could tell that the audience noticed and I think they liked it it.

The night after the show I heard her on the phone crying.

The next day she told us that she wanted to try singing the lead for her song that evening. She seemed very tense.

theband
theband
2 Followers